The Lake House Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. Have you been thinking about this a lot, or is this just something that came to you?"

"Ok. Something that I haven't shared with you before. That night that my mother and father went out to dinner with us and Bill, they asked me about what was going on over here."

"You mean, if we were having sex?"

"That, and they wanted to know if Bill were involved in it as well."

I wasn't sure what to ask.

"I told them that you and I had gotten together, but I also told them that I wouldn't elaborate. I assured them that Bill was not involved at all. I'll be honest, when you asked me to join Bill and you on Friday, I was tempted. But my assurance to my parents was what caused me to say no. By the way, that is not a no forever. I'm still thinking about it."

"Did you tell them about Heather?"

"My mother asked me about the girls staying here. She even asked me if I had "hooked up" with either of them. Those were her words. Hooked up."

"Did you tell her?"

"I told her that if she were worried about me being gay, there were a lot of worse things than that. Drug addict. Rapist. Extortionist. I told her that I knew about STD's, and that I was being careful. She wasn't happy with my answer, but she accepted it. My father talked with me later and said that as long as I was safe, he would give me space. He said that if I had questions, to talk to him or my mother."

"Have you told them that the girls are going to be up here this week?"

"Yes. I even told them that I would probably only be home to sleep on Wednesday and Thursday nights."

"How did they respond to that?"

"Dad said that he didn't want me drinking and driving. He said that if it came down to that, either call them to pick me up, or let them know that I would be staying the night."

"Whoa."

"Yeah, whoa. I've got a great set of parents."

All of this had got me worked up. I needed to get rid of some excess energy. "Another 50 laps?"

Sean smiled. He stood up and removed his shorts. "Loser bottoms."

12