All Comments on 'The Lamp Ch. 05'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 1 year ago

Well done! Five stars despite the glaring error. What glaring error? The maple syrup. Everyone knows the best maple syrup is New Hampshire maple syrup. Vermont's is a close second while the rest are just there for those who don't know better.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandabout 1 year ago

A grand finale and a fun one. Almost all the major characters of the series, most of Jenny's former lovers, and seemingly half the alumni of Skull and Bones converge at J. Byron Goode's antiques shop to see Jenny and Martin pose nude. Things get wildly out of hand, Jenny makes a spectacle of herself, Marc overcomes his impotence problem, Jenny and Marc live happily ever after, and readers who hadn't yet caught on to the joke at last are shown that the shopowner's name can be rendered as "Johnny B. Goode."

.

Chapter 5 is a fine climax and a fine conclusion to this series. And I love the subversiveness of the ending: Jenny's spectacularly public first adultery seems almost innocent, and it does her marriage nothing but good. Five stars.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 year ago

Just love these stories I honestly thought Marc had organized it for Jenny to be used by everyone.

Still, Martin had his way again, what about his wife?

I hope there is a lot more to come, it is so intriguing.

Another 5 stars.

Anna

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

I guess everything ended okay for Jenny!

5

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 1 year ago

This story sets a new standard for absurd surrealism suffused with artistic and literary references. Not to mention a fantastic, grotesque, yet peculiarly erotic finale that certainly stretched my credulity. How did all these disparate pieces come together so neatly? Bravo author! And editor, too, of course. I doff my chapeau to you both.

Pippa76Pippa76about 1 year ago

A wonderful climax superbly written. 5 stars. Really enjoyed the series thank you x.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Lamp Ch. 04 Previous Part
The Lamp Series Info