The Lampmaker Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,359 Followers

Rick grinned back at his latest genie. Samantha had been pretty hot of course, but like all of his genies, her looks had been ramped up. Her sandy blonde hair was done up in a very elaborate braid and piled up on the top of her head. Her blue eyes had an intelligent and trusting look to them. Her body was perfect, skin flawless, and her measurements were a perfect 36-24-36. She wore a pink harem costume, but unlike the others this one covered her body much more. Her top was more like a pink silk blouse with a tasteful, but low cut in the front and shoulder-less. Her bottoms were pink silk, but shaped like tight form fitting pants or tights. She wore pink shoes with actual heels, and her jewelry was very expensive but subdued. She wore studs in her ears that were bigger than most but not so big that they attracted attention, her bracelets were tight fitting and not very large, and she wore a necklace with a simple diamond pendant.

She was sexy as hell, but in a professional way.

Rick blinked and then smiled. "Of course, she will be in the public eye. She is supposed to be someone you can trust and believe. Sexy but not slutty." He thought as he looked her over.

"I am pleased with your form Samantha. I think I did a good job of shaping you."

Samantha smiled. "Yes Master, I exist to please you, but to also protect you by going out among the mortals and making sure they understand only what you desire them to."

"Very well, you are my Press Agent and Public Affairs Expert. You will work hand in hand with Nicole and Lotus to insure that our exposure is only what we wish it to be. My privacy and my abilities must be kept secret at any cost. I do not expect you to kill anyone, and if you have a serious issue you WILL address it to me and no one else."

Samantha bowed and said "Of course Master, as you command."

"I think my image needs to be the eccentric millionaire who got a bit lucky and just wants to enjoy his life. Nothing crazy, nothing that attracts attention, just someone with money who likes to enjoy himself."

Samantha nodded. "That can be done Master. But Lady Lacey, she will be an issue. She likes being the center of attention. As a mortal, I detected it quickly and sought her out as the weak link."

"I figured as much. Work with her on getting some exposure, but keep it in control. If she gives you any issues let me know. As for others, use your talents and abilities as you see fit to make them see us as we want to be seen."

Samantha got a slightly evil smile that made Rick think of Lacey and then she bowed. "Your wish is my command Master."

"Now for my wishes. I wish for more materials to make more lamps. I wish for a new office where you will work on our image. A press room if you will. You will monitor our exposure and manage all interactions, not only for myself and this house, but also my Corporation that will be set up soon."

Rick trailed off a bit and tapped his lip. "Hmmmm, I am drawing a blank on my last wish. Grant these two now and I'll think more later."

Samantha bowed and clapped her hands together. "It is done Master, but might I suggest a wish? You have granted me the task of making sure that only the image we desire others to see will be seen. While I can influence people in small groups, I need the ability to influence much larger groups."

Rick frowned. "You want me to wish for you to be able to entrance many mortals at once?"

"No Master, not fully entrance, not like Ali did to my former employees and is doing to my lawyer. Suggest. Make people just accept that a man with several hot girlfriends in an open relationship is fine, that his palace in the hills is just his house and nothing really odd goes on there. Suggestions that will make many people just accept parts of the image I am selling. Without this, my job will be MUCH more difficult."

Rick thought a bit. He started having those voices in his head argue again. Him, his old pre-genie self was against this as it was pretty close to massive brain-washing and hadn't he already enslaved hundreds of people just to be household staff? Where would it end?

But he newer post-genie self was much more assertive. Those people he had taken had been happy for what he had done. And this was not brain-washing, this merely making people accept an oddity here and there. Better that than having to constantly have your genies work on people's minds to cover up possibly larger issues.

Rick closed his eyes and let the voices argue for a bit. Gradually the stronger voice won out and Rick felt that rush of power. "Yes, these mortals just need a bit of guidance. I'm the creator of Genies after all, someone like me really does know what is better overall. Best if I guild them and make sure they don't get confused or question things they won't understand." Rick finally said out loud.

Rick looked at Nicole, Samantha and Lotus and noticed they were looking at him a bit oddly.

"Is there a problem? I said yes Samantha, your suggestion is a good one."

Samantha bowed again and said "Thank you Master."

"For my third wish, I wish for Samantha of the Pink Lamp to have the ability to influence mass amounts of people on minor issues. The ability to make them not question things we say, or to ignore things they might hear. But not powerful enough to entrance them completely."

Samantha clapped her hands and said "Done Master."

Rick grinned and held out his arm. "Very good Samantha, now then, let's have some fun to celebrate your break into the big time."

Samantha giggled and took his arm. Rick led her towards the bedchamber. As he passed by a smiling Lotus he said "I will enjoy my newest genie for a bit and then sleep. Have Ali and the others prepare a full report to me once I awake, I want to know that all loose strings have been tied up on this matter."

Lotus bowed and said "As you command Master."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,359 Followers