All Comments on 'The Landlady Pt. 03 Ch. 07-09'

by andreinamsterdam

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KansasTwisterKansasTwisterabout 2 years ago

I was really into this story until I read how the planned to change the deal. And turn her clearly gay friend into personal escort to control everywhere in exchange money housing fund account. This has nothing to do with any type of relationship D/s or other wise.

missccslavemissccslaveabout 2 years ago

Loved the story. Please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

gay, the only thing missing is panties and sissies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It’s one of the best submissive stories I’ve ever read. It thrilled me to the core.

It really gets submission - it’s not about sexuality or sexual acts but just submitting, purely, honesty, and with integrity. The idea of a gay boi submitting to an older, confident woman is perfect.

Of course he’ll suck cock for Her, and, in time, no doubt drink piss too. I very much look forward to the next chapters.

Mrmusings45Mrmusings45almost 2 years ago

I liked the "contract explained" and especially the personal trainer!

elivthade4elivthade4over 1 year ago

The level of submission as a gay man is very erotic. Love how the story is developing!

VerbalAbuseVerbalAbuse10 months ago

the formulaic phrases like "thanks for serving" are a turn off. I find them more than just tired, weird.

the gay boi part in not played enough. I actually had to find out from the comments that our boi is gay.

the conversation between the women is uncalled for. Who cares what their lame theories are? How they classify submissives?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userandreinamsterdam@andreinamsterdam
Sane hard working guy who likes to occasionally (or less occasionally) explore his exhibitionist side as well as helping others explore theirs. It takes one to know one after all... Most of the stuff I write has some autobiographical element. It's up to you to distinguish wher...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES