All Comments on 'The Lapdog Ch. 03'

by JohnBannergram

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HargaHargaabout 3 years ago

It is a very good read and I liked the d/s light relationship of the characters. It then turned very dark at the end of this chapter. it will be interesting to see where you go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wrong category: this is nonconsent/reluctance

JohnBannergramJohnBannergramalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks very much for the anon compliments that people have been sending me! In answer to someone's question, yes, there's going to be more Lapdog, I'm just being really slow about doing it :) . There will be five chapters when it's done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, it was going so well, but then when I read that the slave laws do not permit permanent changes to the slave's body, it turned a bit dark. Someone could bring charges and things would have to change. Well, the skin will always be a problem but everything else could be changed back. Oh well, it is a nice story and Carla has not caused any real pain. So far, Carla has been nice to Lisa and that is a good thing. I really hate to see anyone torture an animal that is helpless. I like the idea that Lisa's voice can be changed from time to time.

RomanbaRomanbaabout 2 years ago

I really love how you maintain the story and don't push events too fast. It's third part of series and Lisa only starting to understand how she like her new life.

You ate very talented and could make money on erotic books for sure

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnBannergram@JohnBannergram
In real life, I am Darkimus Longshaft, Lord of Domination, with a harem of slavegirls who swoon every time I scowl at them manfully from the onyx throne in my dungeon. Just kidding :) I'm some guy who as a hobby writes kinky stories and posts them on the Internet. Stories te...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES