The Laundry Room Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Of course, Maureen loves it."

"That doesn't surprise me."

We fell silent. I couldn't believe I was having a conversation about anal sex with my mother. What a world we live in!

Further discussion was mercifully cut off by Maureen's sleepy arrival. Incredibly, she didn't seem to know anything of what had happened, but then I remembered that she's a pretty heavy sleeper (whether she'd had sex or not), so she wouldn't have heard any of the sounds that had emanated from Mom's bedroom.

Soon afterward, Jonathan sidled into the kitchen. He was supremely embarrassed at seeing all three of us women (each of whom he'd become intimate with) sitting around gawking at him. As if on a signal, he and Mom began preparing a big breakfast for the four of us. (Did I mention that, among his many other virtues, Jonathan's a pretty good cook?)

It became obvious that some major changes in our whole living arrangement had to happen. Mom couldn't bring herself to say it, but she clearly wanted Jonathan back in her bed as often as possible; and Maureen wanted her fair share of "my" boyfriend too. So the plan was for all of us--me, Maureen, Mom, and Jonathan--to live in Mom's house. We weren't sure this would be a permanent arrangement, but it was the best we could think of for the time being. Each of us females would have Jonathan for two nights a week; the other night we'd give the poor guy a rest, since even he needed to recharge his batteries to keep three lusty women satisfied.

Things worked well enough at the outset, although Maureen did her best to snatch Jonathan for some "quickies" at various times of day or night, even when it was not her turn to have him. But I expected that. What I didn't expect was how much better Mom looked after a few weeks of having Jonathan plow into her. You don't really want to think that your Mom needs regular sex, especially at the advanced age of fifty; but given how her whole outlook on life changed and how rapidly she became the cheerful, lively Mom of old, I could only pat Jonathan on the back for his ability to make her happy. There was, of course, a lot more to it than that well-used cock of his; the sincere affection he directed toward her made all the difference, and I thanked my stars that he was one of those few guys (or maybe they're not so few) who appreciate women of all ages.

What I didn't figure on was how clever Jonathan would be in a totally different direction.

12