The Law of Jungle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He cupped her cheek, feathering his fingers along her jaw, "Hey, don't overthink this. I've finally got you where I want you and I intend to show you how much I've wanted this moment."

Ashmita absorbed the heat pouring from his body, the expression in his eyes, and the curl of his beautiful mouth tempting her to take a chance.

"Give yourself to me," Ashmita screamed loudly which echoed in the valley.

He leaned over her and kissed her long and deep, his hard, wet cock pushing at her mound. Now, any attempt at distraction was impossible. He'd brought her to the brink of ecstasy, and she wanted to let go, give in to desire.

She reached down to touch him, "Shh, I'm in charge."

Dipankar laughed and gently flipped her onto her stomach. He pressed open her thighs, and she came up onto her forearms. His cock moved between her legs. He took hold of her, pulling her hips back toward him, and he plunged back inside her. She moaned. She arched her bottom up against his body. His fierce expression flashed in her memory, but there was no use in fighting desire or the wicked lesson he was capably teaching her. She bobbed her head rhythmically to the slamming of him against her bottom.

"Oh. My. God." "Don't come yet," his voice was rough, hot, and demanding.

"No?" she was on the cusp of unraveling, she gripped the log and gave into a spasm of pleasure, "I am yet to come."

Dipankar pumped with greater force as if used to taking what he wanted. He stopped; his breath ragged against her neck. He rubbed her buttocks. Ashmita barely held on to her refusal to explode. She wavered, slipping, wanting to give in to release as arousal overtook her, all the more potent with his cock poised, unmoving inside her. Then the uncontrollable lava inside her started arising breaking all the barriers, the molten lava of her orgasm erupted and flowed over the cock of Dipankar. Dipankar could feel the squeezing and tight grip of her cunt muscles on his cock then suddenly he felt the release of his cock and a hot wave of liquid passing over his cock.

"I said to wait, didn't I?" he withdrew his cock, and without warning his hand slapped against her ass with a resounding whack, crisp and loud.

Heat mixed with pain spread out over her bottom. He slapped one cheek again and again. Her buttock was on fire. Tears sprang to her eyes. He grabbed her hair, and he yanked, driving his rod back in her. She found no place to hide. He was forcing her to open, to let go and let him take care of her needs. He alternated between caressing her ass cheek to a hard-handed spank several more times until she lost count.

"No more," she said, "Quite right. Please."

The shocking sensation of pain exhausted the emotional walls she had erected.

"Please what?" Dipankar chuckled, "How can I help you, Ashmita?"

"Fuck me, dammit. Just do it," cried Ashmita.

"As the lady wishes," he took her again and reached around to stroke her clit as he thrust.

Ashmita tilted her hips up and experienced titillating ripples of ecstasy as he pumped against her. He showed her it was far better to receive than to run the show. What a lesson...what a teacher. She was freed by his control and unable to stop the mounting pleasure that lifted her so high, she had no choice but to free-fall back down to Earth. She floated in pleasure, and he continued to thrust his cock inside her.

He hauled her against him with one final thrust, "My God, you're sexy as hell."

"Ohhh...God! I'm coming," he gasped.

All the blood rushed from his extremities to his cock. He never looked away as her cunt muscles struggled to swallow every drop of his cock. She didn't pull away. His release was massive. Dipankar could feel his cock was clamped between two velvet walls tightly clenched and unclenched then suddenly it was released with a hot flow over it, Ashmita had another orgasm simultaneously with his cum when she felt the hot stream sprinkled from his cock and fell deep inside his cunt hole. He recovered slowly. He felt her gently pull her mouth away and stand. He leaned forward, pulled her to him with the hand still tangled in her hair, and kissed her. She moaned in exhaustion, and he lowered himself onto her, his body a warm blanket. He kissed her neck before lifting up and off her.

"You have a great ass. Sweet," His lips were warm as he brushed them against the side of her bottom.

Both were naked. Dipankar said, "Ashmita, you see, we both are now children of nature, Adam and Eve in paradise."

Ashmita had a sudden urge to pee which was natural after a prolonged fucking, she said, "Dipankar, I am going for a pee."

"OK, dear, take your time. Let me take rest for a while," said Dipankar and lay flat on his back on the grassy bed with his eyes closed.

After sobbing silently and continuously among shrubs, Bipasha wanted to leave the place, and before that she wanted to have her last glance at what these two were doing at that moment. She could see her papa lying naked like a child on the grass under the shade of the tree. Then she could see the naked Aunt Ashmita headed towards the edge of the mound around 50 meters from the place where they were fucking. Her big and wide buttocks along with big breasts were swaying rhythmically while she was walking. Bipasha saw her squatting down near the edge, most probably she would pee there. Bipasha couldn't accept the fact that her papa could cheat on her mom and Aunt Ashmita could cheat on Uncle Debasish. Her eyes were filled with tears and a strong hatred and contempt arose within herself against her papa and Aunt Ashmita.

Bipasha loved her mom Madhu the best, she loved her mom more than her papa and, at this moment, Bipasha was feeling pity for her innocent mom who was ignorant of the fact that her husband and Bipasha's papa Dipankar was fucking Aunt Ashmita behind her back. Even Bipasha felt sorry for Uncle Debasish whom she admired much as he was helping her in project work. That innocent and ignorant uncle was also deceived by his wife and best friend. She hated them (Her papa and Aunt Ashmita) the most even more than her worst enemy in this world. She didn't think to stay there even a second more and came down slowly on the slope of the mound without being seen.

Both Debasish and Madhu were lying in the grass field under the shade of a tree. Debasish pulled Madhu towards him. Her heart skipped a beat, she inhaled his scent—it was pure bliss.

Madhu inhaled again, "You smell incredible."

All she wanted was to fall into his arms and close her eyes. His lips against her mouth infused her with red-hot desire. The feel of him was delicious. She reached out and unbuttoned his shirt, running her hands over his warm, muscular cuts and grooves. He took off his shirt and her eyes dilated and her heartbeat leaped. He tossed it on the ground and stood there by, waiting.

"Your turn," he said, "Take something off."

She raised her eyebrow, and kicked off her boots, then smirked. He pulled his Ganji (a piece of upper part underwear worn by a male) over his head and tossed it the way of his shirt. His hands were at her zipper. They didn't need to speak.

"Now, my turn, right?" She reached under her and pulled off her leggings.

Arpita approached near them and like Bipasha, she also wanted them to give a surprise through a sudden jump between them. Then she saw her papa removing his shirt, and she thought it might be due to the heat of the atmosphere but a cool breeze was already flowing over the valley. Then she saw Aunt Madhu started removing her lower dress.

"Wait Arpita, hold yourself, something fishy is going on here," her inner self warned her.

The slit in the sides of her panties visible to her waist. He climbed on top of her and caught her leg. He tugged her toward him so she was lying flat on her back again. He pulled her panties from her slowly, despite her jerking movements. They were already slightly damp and her arousal prodded him to hurry. He flipped the panties and pulled them down up to her knees.

"Wait, let me remove this," she said and stood up, then, she pulled her panties down and discarded them quickly.

Debasish bent down in front of her and picked up her panties, smelled, and tossed them into the pile of their clothes," Just so we know where to find them."

He tortured himself when he saw the bits of her revealing skin at that time. When her slit came into view, he smiled at the smooth, bare flesh. Both her legs up to her thighs were very smooth and resembled polished white marbles and the joints of her white legs were completely covered by silky black hairs. She turned her legs at an angle and the defined muscles of her legs and thighs with a black patch of hairs between her thick white thighs snared his attention. The soft marble polished white skin of her thighs glistened in daylight and sent waves of desire throughout his body. He adjusted his cock. His pants were distinctly uncomfortable.

She covered her leg, "Maybe a preview will motivate you to speed up."

The pulse throbbed at his neck and his breathing was labored. He reached for his waistband.

"Wait, can I do it?" she asked.

Arpita was stunned and dumbfounded when she witnessed her father and Aunt Madhu removing their dress one after another. She could see the shameless whore like appearance of Aunt Madhu completely naked before her papa and proceeding towards her papa to get him naked. She could understand the implications, she was not a child. It was adultery, cheating on her Mom and Uncle Dipankar.

Madhu's eyes traveled from his clearly defined outline of the shaft up to his eyes. He pulled his hands away as she walked toward him. Curly thick black hairs peeked through the sides of her vulva as she moved. The slope of her thigh tantalized him. He wanted to grab her. He wanted her to come to him. He needed her to reach for him, whether she thought it was a good idea or not, she finally stood before him, unzipping his pants.

She tightened her fingers over his erection. she slid her hands from his shoulders down his torso and back up. She repeated the process, pulling her hands a little closer together. Every place she touched tingled. His cock twitched each time her hands slid closer to it. She unfastened his pants and directed him to step out of them. He kicked off his shoes and stepped free of his jeans. Right after she tossed them to the side, she caressed his ass before sliding her hands around his hips to gently take hold of his cock. The first contact was electric. He jerked against her and she gripped him tighter He wasn't the only one affected. He opened his senses wide and studied her reactions. Her skin was flushed. Her chest heaved. She breathed more quickly than normal and he watched her tongue peek out and moisten her bottom lip as she gazed down. Her hands made a slow, but firm slide up and down his shaft. He could smell her arousal, spicy, piquant yet sweetly redolent.

Arpita could never imagine in her dream to see her father naked before her. Luckily, his naked backside was towards her and she closed her eyes with shame. A silent rage of hatred and anguish began to arise inside her particularly against her papa who now was the most hated person of Arpita because she loved her mom, Ashmita very much and how could she tolerate another woman in her father's life? Hot tears rolled down from her eyes for the love of her mom and anguish against her father.

Debasish's hands pushed the satin straps down from Madhu's shoulders. He unhooked her bra, and she let it drop to the grass floor. He watched her large hung breasts as they bounced. Her areolas were big and pink with protruding swollen and pointed nipples. They stood with a heap of clothes at their feet. Madhu shivered yet was warmed as he cupped under the swell of her breasts. His erection bumped against her abdomen. The sensual feel of him grazing her skin made her grow moist. She wanted him buried inside her and at the same time wanted to feel his mouth sucking her hard.

"You are a handsome man. This is the second time I get to explore you after that night." she smiled.

Her hands-on him was sending him volts of current throughout his body. He remained still while she stroked him. She ran her hands around his side to his back and tucked herself in close. He felt her hardened nipples rub his torso and groaned. She shimmied slightly and rubbed her body against his.

"Do you know what I want?" Madhu stroked his cock up and down.

"Tell me," asked Debasish.

"I want you to kiss my face. I'll close my eyes so you can sweep your tongue over my lids, your breath, and a caress. I want you to leave a trail of bites and kisses down my neck. You'll stop and suck the same spot you did the last time in that night as your hands squeeze my breasts," Madhu touched her neck showing him.

Debasish nodded mutely, his lips parted.

"You'll keep kissing my skin, making love to my body with your mouth. Suckle each breast and nipple until you're dripping. I want to suck you as your tongue would be between my legs. You'll suck me hard and push your tongue inside me. I want us almost to come together and then we'll stop. Can we do that now?" she asked.

"My God, yes," Debasish pulled her toward him, "Wait."

His words were heated on her skin. She ran her fingers through his hair as he knelt before her. He pressed his mouth on her navel as he tongued her. His mouth moved over her abdomen, his tongue made a swirling filigree design across her flesh, teasing and tormenting her. She grew wet between her legs. He blew a mouthful of air at her cunt and she closed her eyes, a chill shaking her body. She wanted to fuck him right here and now. Never had she felt like this, where nothing else in the world mattered except fulfilling her desire.

"Madhu, I—" Debasish buried his mouth against her and darted his tongue into her cleft.

Madhu whimpered. He stood and picked her up, taking several steps at a time. On the soft earth of grass, he spread her. He went nearby bush and plucked several multicolored fragrant wildflowers and strew on her naked body. He came back to her, his erection stood straight up, ruddy with a drop of moisture glistening at the tip.

"This is where I want you," Madhu licked her lips and touched herself, showing him the swollen bud that waited for his mouth.

His gaze followed the movement of her fingers and he came near her, "Close your eyes."

He brushed her hair off her face Just as he said, Debasish swept his lips and tongue over and around her face. He sucked her lips, at a time. She reached out to him, her hands memorizing his body, the texture of his skin. His mouth found the pulse point on her neck and when he sucked, bright lights flashed behind her eyes, starbursts of color, and she cried out.

"Yes," She nuzzled and kissed him, melting once more under his smoldering mouth.

He moaned. She was so beautiful. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders tighter, her breasts pushed up against him, and a rugged rasp released deep inside his chest. His hands were on her breasts, plucking her nipples, he buried his face between her amazing breasts. He slid his cheeks over each of her puckered nipples. The contrast between the nipples' texture and the smoothness of the globes of her tits distracted him. He brought his hands up and molded each one. His tongue next circled round and round each nipple, then licked each one back and forth, on and on. He used his hands to continue kneading her breasts, then to pull and squeeze her nipples. The contrast between his lightly tanned skin and the golden-white of her flesh fascinated him. She was truly a delight for the eyes.

She fought him, but her folds told a different story. They were plump, wet, and, if he remembered correctly, delicious. He buried his face in her pussy. She was as spicy as her personality, but he caught the middle notes of sweetness too. He inhaled deeply as he opened his mouth and began to lap at her juices. His gaze traveled up over her firm, quivering stomach and heaving breasts. Her eyes were locked, his face between her legs, and the way she held her bottom lip between her teeth forced him to double his efforts. She could lie with her mouth all she wanted. She wanted him. Her eyes said so. The tremble in her limbs said so. Every lick of his tongue gathered moisture from her pussy and yet more appeared, racing toward his waiting mouth, and tongue. Surely, he'd never encountered another woman as continually drenched as this one.

His mouth followed and she moved her hands down her own body, Debasish said, "No. I'm going to bring you to the edge. You've got your work to do also."

Madhu understood and they lay opposite each other in 69 positions.

Madhu opened her eyes. Her body was on fire. She was going to explode, absolutely, finally a complete obliteration if he didn't take her. She stroked him again. The skin along his shaft was soft yet firm, like a rose petal-encased steel rod. He moved toward her thighs, reclining on the side of her, his hands spreading her legs, down between her two white thick and fleshy legs. She faced his rock-hard cock, too beautiful simply to stare at, and she took hold of him, stroking and guiding the plump crown across her lips. She teased him with the tip of her tongue. She slid slowly down his body, not releasing his shaft for even a moment. He gathered the mass of her hair and pulled it away from her face with one hand. She slowly took him in. Her mouth was sublime. Warm and wet. She sucked and simultaneously pulled him in deeper. His eyes tried to close as he groaned, but he fought the impulse. He didn't want to miss a moment.

He used his mouth and tongue again like a paintbrush covering her body. Each time he stopped to suck or bite her skin, she inhaled sharply. He traced the outline of her pussy, teasing her, and she shifted her body trying to get him to touch her intimately. Desire spurred her to push him toward the brink of where she teetered. She held him at the base of his shaft and swiped her tongue along the ridge of his crown, mindful of stroking the sensitive underside. She swirled zigzag designs traveling up and down the length of him. She imagined he was sumptuous ice cream and she didn't want to miss one drop.

Arpita got hotter when seeing an adult naked man and woman sucking each other's genitals. Her pussy got wet and spontaneously her finger inserted between her two legs but suddenly she regained her senses and came to reality, those persons were her father and mom of her best friend. She cursed them and wanted to drop between them and kicking them each. She controlled her emotions and thought that she could no longer stay there to witness their fucking. It was better to leave the place without being seen by them.

Debasish's low groan turned menacing, "Take me fully inside your mouth. Stop teasing me."

"Ahhh," Madhu smiled, "You first. Do me."

Madhu wetted her finger and rubbed along the tight skin under the tip of his cock. She inhaled his aroma of musk and cologne. Her mouth salivated and between her legs, she was engorged with a need for him. She didn't know if she wanted to suck him or fuck him more. Her mouth was worn out. She latched onto his crown and tasted him. Salty and tangy on her tongue. Every time he tasted her was better than the last. It had to be the anticipation. In the back of his mind, every moment of the day was the thought of feasting on her and drinking her nectar. He devoured her, sucking and caressing her folds with his tongue. She urged him closer, lifting her hips. He helped by grabbing the plush globes of her ass and lifting her closer to his mouth.

"My damn, you are eating me just right," she whispered. "I am so close."

She whimpered and he redoubled his efforts. He loved when she climaxed against his mouth. Lapping up the extra succulent liquid her pussy created was quickly becoming his second favorite thing to do behind fucking her with abandon. He'd get to that next. He separated her folds with his fingers and his tongue eased between her slit. She arched and moved against his mouth. He clamped his hand onto her hips. He pushed her back against the grass field and sucked her, his mouth doing things she'd not even imagined writing. Madhu wasn't going to let him go unrewarded. She tongued him and alternated between rapidly swallowing his cock to slow dancing licks followed by suckling his crown with her lips.

1...89101112...14