The Law of Jungle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Archana looked deeply into his eyes and asked, "Bipin, how do you feel now?"

"This is the end of my driving and I am very much relaxed because I have reached the destination," replied Bipin, then said, "Grandmaa, now you can get up from my lap and sit on the side seat otherwise others could see us in this position."

Bipin opened the door and Archana sat on the side seat.

She took a tissue out of her vanity bag and cleaned herself in front of Bipin shamelessly. Bipin also cleaned his dick without any hesitation in front of her but both were silent without uttering any sex-related words.

Bipin gave her a tight hug and lip kiss and said, " Wow, Grandmaa, you are too good at driving. You will learn driving really soon."

The car entered the gate of Bungalow.

It was 11.00 A.M.in night. All the family members were retiring in their rooms. Usually, every night whenever Bipin would enter Archana Grandmaa's bedroom, he would find the room dark, only lit by the moonlit flickering through the open window. But tonight, when he entered the room, he found the atmosphere something different. The room was dimly lit by a low-power yellow bulb, which Archana Grandmaa would never use and it was strange that she used the bad lamp tonight. The brightness of the room had increased due to this bed lamp in addition to moonlit entered from the window. Everything could be seen clearly in and around the room but still, the combined light would not disturb the sleepers. Archana Grandmaa was sleeping flat on her back and her left hand was folded on her eyes. She was in her nightgown and her two mountainous breasts were heaving with her breathing. Neither there was a low sound of sleeping nor sound of snoring from her and Bipin was sure she pretended asleep.

Bipin was still getting hard on thinking about what happened earlier that afternoon. He couldn't believe how everything happened so quickly. His masturbation was witnessed by Grandmaa and his fucking to Grandmaa inside the car on the plea of training her driving. He was very disturbed and confused over this whole episode that although both were horny none of them were coming forward to accept it and confess it openly. It might be due to their social position or the wide age gap between them. Whatever it might be, it was his first fucking experience with a female, might be an elderly lady but it was a memorable event in his life. He appreciated the voluptuous body of Grandmaa and wanted to fuck her again but the irony of the fact was that although both were under the same roof, he could not fuck her unless she would approach him verbally. He had already a hard one and he thought that if Grandmother had not already slept then he would exhibit his cock before her and masturbate. Then Bipin further thought to pretend in deep sleep.

In fact, Archana had not slept and she was pretending to be asleep. Once was not enough, and she was thinking about the young cock of Bipin. Then she heard the footsteps of Bipin who lay beside her on the floor. Although she had been fucked by Bipin in an uncomfortable position she had no guts to approach him directly for a further fucking due to restrictions of being an elderly lady of the family, her respect, and age gap as he was like a grandson to her. She was also very much afraid of the embarrassment she could face by chance this fact would be revealed before any one of the family members. And she knew that Bipin was endowed with one of those that could quench her burning thirst.

"What're you trying to do Archana?" her mind warned her, "Fucking a neighbor boy who is old enough to be your grandson...that's sin."

"But, I have already seduced him and fucked him today," the lust inside her body replied.

In the silence of the night, she could hear her heart beating like a drum.

"No... I shouldn't" she thought, "It's evil."

"There is no harm in it. It is the need of your body which your husband has neglected for the years," her body overpowered her mind.

She got up and walked near to him where he was sleeping on the floor. Bipin saw her coming down from the bed and approaching him. He pretended to be in deep sleep and started fake snoring. Archana had now become very much dare to do anything with a sleepy Bipin and was very much confident that Bipin would not protest anything if ever he woke up from his sleep. When Bipin saw her approaching him, he lifted his loose shorts so that his hard dick was fully exposed to her. She could see he was asleep with his bare muscular body and there was a bulge in his shorts. Archana didn't know what happened to her but she could not take her eyes off from there. Bipin was still pretending to be in fast sleep but he was very well aware that she was watching his big dick and he could even hear her taking heavy breaths. He could smell her body smell from so near which intoxicated his body and mind and his hard dick started twitching more.

Archana started moving her hands on his chest, lust was all upon her, she was curling and playing with his chest hairs. She started playing with his small nipples which became erect in no time. She could see the bulge in shorts was increasing. Now she wanted to see his penis from very close which he witnessed in the afternoon during his masturbation and felt inside her cunt while learning to drive the car. In the last 4 years, she never touched a guy so intensely except her husband Bhaskar. She sat beside him and started to touch his penis on his shorts.

Archana opened the button with her soft hand and took his penis out of the shorts. It was a thick 8 inches hot rod. She was touching manhood after 4 years, her mouth was full of saliva, her heart was pumping like hell, her tongue wanted to taste it, her hands wanted to play with it, and her pussy wanted to take it in. She felt like a child with an ice cream in hand. She started to move the black foreskin lower, and she could see the soft velvety purple knob on its tip. Her eyes were on a big black monstrous penis and two tennis balls surrounded by the dense forest of pubic hairs. Her hands were gently rubbing it. She was in no hurry. She was only afraid of whether this act could wake him up. But tonight, she was not afraid of him getting awake as he had fucked her nicely inside the car in the afternoon.

After rubbing his penis for some time, she took her face near his penis, smelled it, and swirled her tongue over the crown of his penis. It was the best taste she ever had in her life. After she lapped it all wet, she opened her mouth and enveloped the whole of it. She started stroking him by moving her head up and down very gently and trying not to wake him up. She was taking full shaft deep down in her throat and was playing with his balls and little pubic hairs near balls. Archana pulled her gown up and touched her wet pussy. She started rubbing her pussy lips and inserted one of her fingers inside the inner lips and with the help of her thumb, she pulled her clit. The hot shaft of Bipin was sliding between her fully pouted soft and juicy petals of lips. It was glazed in the dim light of the room due to the bathing of Archana's heavy amount of saliva. Her eyes were on Bipin's face who was pretended in deep sleep. When she started inserting her 3 fingers at a time inside pussy, she was out of control and started moaning loudly despite knowing the fact that Bipin would wake up.

Her heartbeats increased, Pussy lips started to grab her fingers tightly and her speed increased while at the same time, Bipin's hip started to move slightly. His shaft started to become rock hard and started swelling inside her mouth with uninterrupted throbbing and Archana could guess that this was the stage where he was going to fill her with cum. She started sucking him faster. After a while, all of a sudden, he spilled his cum which erupted inside and filled her mouth. Archana gulped down all of his cum till its last drop and in the meantime, she also reached a massive orgasm inside her. She cleaned his cock with her tongue which was getting smaller and silently went back to her bed.

It was past midnight, like last night, the couples, Dipankar and Ashmita, Debasish and Madhu finished their fucking. First, Dipankar and Ashmita went naked to the bathroom to clean themselves. It was a coincidence that just after 5 minutes, another naked couple Debasish and Madhu also reached the bathroom and found the door unlocked so they also entered inside. Then they were surprised to find that the light was already switched on inside the bathroom. There was a sudden bomb exploded inside the bathroom as four naked persons were looking at each other. There were expressions of fear, embarrassment, shame, humiliation, and repentance on their faces. Everybody had a downcast face and remained silent.

Then suddenly Ashmita screamed in a low voice, "So it is you, Madhu, my best friend fucking my husband."

"Are you not fucking my husband?" replied Madhu.

The angry arguments ensued among them for more than one hour inside the bathroom.

Ashmita said to her husband Debasish, "I think you still love me, but we can't escape the fact that I'm not enough for you. I knew this was going to happen. So, I'm not blaming you for falling in love with another woman. I'm not angry, either. I should be, but I'm not. I just feel pain. A lot of pain. I thought I could imagine how much this would hurt, but I was wrong."

Debasish replied, "Infidelity has absolutely nothing to do with love. It has to do with an emptiness within your spouse that has been there long before they met you. An affair is an attempt to escape from the reality of one's self."

Dipankar said to his wife, Madhu, "Most people cheat because they're paying more attention to what they're missing rather than what they have."

"I trusted you but now your words mean nothing to me because your actions spoke the truth. I am a good enough person to forgive you. But not stupid enough to trust you again," replied Madhu.

"Trust is like a paper, once it's crumpled it can't be perfect," said Ashmita to her husband Debasish.

Madhu said to her husband, Dipankar, "A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking because her trust is not on the branch but her own wings."

"There is no end to this argument. Let us stop these unnecessary quarrels and arguments among ourselves. First of all, let us admit honestly that everybody has breached mutual trust and deceived each other by committing adultery," said Dipankar in a cool voice.

Debasish responded," You are right Dipankar. Let us end the matter itself here. Tomorrow our fathers are coming. We have our parents and young grown-up daughters. Just think about it, if any one of our family members gets the slightest hint of our affairs, then what types of misfortune, embarrassment, and shame would befall on each of us?"

"Let us stop from this moment this fucking affair and behave like normal couples from tomorrow as we were before," said Ashmita.

Madhu also suggested, "Inside the room, there would be no love no sex further with our husbands but outside we all would behave like a normal couple. Once we return from here, we all would discuss everything in detail at our home and we would take suitable decisions after that."

All of them agreed and departed to their respective rooms.

TO BE CONTINUED