The Law of Jungle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danko closed her eyes and let the last of her powerful climax wash over her. The two females began feverishly licking each other's pussy's and both were rewarded with simultaneous orgasm. Thrashing about together on the floor of the hut Archana and Danko clawed at each other viciously as they each sought to satisfy the other. Hot and sweaty, the two were experiencing emotions they had never felt before. Lying on the floor with their chests heaving, legs askew, they looked at each other and laughed.

Archana said, "I never thought that it could be so good."

But then she realized Danko couldn't understand his words.

Danko looked at her elderly friend for a moment, and then tenderly kissed Archana for the first time, and knew then that she truly had, a new best friend.

In another hut, Shukri signed Kaberi to open her bra immediately, Kaberi unhooked her bra and Shukri could watch her large hung breasts as they bounced. Shukri watched her breasts with her bewildering eyes as she was watching such big white breasts first time in her life. Her areolas were big and pink. Then Shukri could see the little water crab was stuck on to her pink nipple. She carefully removed the crab, and put her mouth on the nipple, and accumulated a lot of saliva on it. Kaberi could feel the warm wet mouth of Shukri on her nipple and she felt a twitch inside her pussy as after a quite long time she was feeling sexual impulse and sensation. Her dark pink cup-sized areolas and nipples hardened. Shukri put the leave juice above the nipple and about to raise her head, suddenly Kaberi pulled Shukri's head towards her breast and signed her to suck again her breast. At first, Shukri couldn't understand her gestures but then she realized Kaberi's request and thought that the woman wanted more remedy and treatment. Shukri again sucked her nipple for some time and raised her head. Kaberi then pulled her head once again towards her another breast and signaled Shukri to suck it. Shukri was surprised that there was no injury on another nipple but she obliged her request. After some time, Shukri eased up and took each in her mouth in turn, giving oral supplication like a starving infant as she noticed Kaberi was deriving pleasure by this action of her.

At first, Shukri suckled with both hands on a single breast to guide the nipple to its haven of warmth. Her tongue next circled round and round each nipple, then licked each one back and forth, on and on. Shukri used her hands to continue kneading her breasts, then to pull and squeeze her nipples. Shukri was very happy that by doing this action, she was giving pleasure to her new elderly friend. Then Kaberi saw her lovely deep black eyes, glowing black skin, black nipples, and thick black pubic hair adorning her pussy. Shukri bent over to pick something up from the floor and Kaberi was privy to her glorious pussy lips, small and attractive, hanging down like thick wings of a butterfly. Shukri looked down at Kaberi and noticed that Kaberi was watching her pussy and she smiled. Her eyes were blurry, her body sapped and spent. Kaberi removed her panty and now she was completely naked before the young girl like her. Shukri was attracted like a magnet towards Kaberi's white thick thighs and the dense black forest covering her cunt. Shukri was watching intently her pussy as she had never seen so much hairy pussy which was looking very attractive to her because of the black contrast between her two white legs.

When they both had eye contact, Shukri smiled seductively. Kaberi wasn't sure why she was getting a strange feeling looking at another girl. It was the same feeling that she got each time just before she played with herself. The parched lust of Kaberi of so many years just burst out, and she stood up and tightly embraced Shukri and put her hot lips on Shukri's lips. It was a new play, a new experience for Shukri so she didn't object. Shukri had a first-time experience of tongue sucking which made a current passed through her body. Their tongues entwined, exploring and sucking hungrily at each other alternatively. Kaberi's tongue attacked her mouth, probing her tongue, teeth, and gums. Their bodies were pressing at each other. Their hearts beating faster, blood running through veins faster and faster at high speed. They kissed on for a long time, endless with small gaps for taking a breath. Kaberi's hands moved up to her round breasts and pinched her nipples sending her off on another wave of uncontrollable spasms.

Kaberi went near to the heap of fruits, took a cucumber which was around 8 inches long and 2 inches in width, and brought it near to her. She took it and rubbed in on her vulva, up and down, teasing herself to the pleasure that awaited her. With the other hand, she pinched and groped her own breasts. Shukri was closely watching the action of Kaberi. As she got warmed up, Kaberi signed Shukri to come nearer her. Now, Shukri herself was curious of all her activities and without delay, she came nearer to Kaberi and felt that the cucumber was most probably waiting to be pressed against her pink sensitive part. Kaberi widened the folds of Shukri and started pushing the newly found tool of cucumber inside Shukri. It was not so big, it rubbed against Shukri's love button as Kaberi took it in and out of her. While doing so, she tried her best to suck, or at least lick one of Shukri's nipples. Then Kaberi stopped suddenly and stared at the young girl. Shukri expressed displeasure in her eyes for this sudden stop and clutched the hand of Kaberi and pushed forcibly inside her pussy further as she was deriving a new pleasure.

But Kaberi signaled her to do it herself and got up. Kaberi picked up another identical size of a cucumber and started masturbating herself. Once well set and aroused to the limit, Kaberi picked up her cucumber, pressed it on her bloodshot clit, let out a slight moan, and went for it. Shukri understood the implication and started doing it herself. Shukri moved the cucumber in and out very rapidly, she heard a faint noise but didn't bother to check what it was, absorbed by her own pleasure. After some time, Shukri ascertained that the noise was coming from her cunt as she heard her juices rubbing against the cucumber, and tried to control herself nearly uncontrollable shaking on the leafy bed from the intense pleasure. As she climaxed, she let out a noisy moan while she felt her hot juices flowing all over her hands and her bed. She tasted herself, and closed her eyes, enjoying the moment. It was her first orgasm in her life.

As soon as the small girl had gotten wet, Kaberi noticed her glistening clit, popping out from her vulva lips. She couldn't resist the view and immediately gestured for Shukri to lay on her back and to spread her legs. Kaberi had never been intimate with any girl before, but she couldn't resist tasting Shukri's young and virgin intimate parts. She brought her face between Shukri's legs, smelled her, and stuck her tongue out to taste her. The young girl tasted very sweet to Kaberi; except she didn't smell so much because the tribal was very keen to clean their bodies. Kaberi started running her tongue in and around the small opening, but as soon as she sucked on Shukri's clit, the little virgin let out a clear moan while her body moved violently. Shukri probably never imagined the feeling of such good sensations through her body, but for now, she let Kaberi please her as she wanted, while she enjoyed the incredible moment.

Kaberi never thought she'd ever been in such a situation, let alone with a young black girl. So, there she was, sucking and licking on the very wet pussy, while she pushed a few fingers in Shukri. She wished she could be getting some attention too, but for now, it was Kaberi's turn.

Once both of them seemed in the mood, she stopped licking and looked around the bed for the cucumber. She gestured to Shukri to try not to move too much once she'd press it against her clit. Shukri understood and nodded and Kaberi proceeded. She picked the cucumber and gently pressed it on the clit in front of her. As soon as it touched her flesh, Shukri shook entirely from the sensation, something she didn't expect at all. Kaberi did her best to keep it pressed against Shukri. The young girl did her best not to move too much, while she felt like she was in heaven, stimulated like she never had. Kaberi looked at Shukri, and she had her eyes closed, loving the moment and it looked like she was getting closer to her climax. Kaberi held the young girl while stimulating her intensely. A few seconds later, Shukri moaned loudly and started shaking violently. Kaberi knew she had made her cum, which brought a smile on her face. Shukri sat still for a few minutes, catching her breath back while enjoying the new sensation.

After the wave was over, Shukri looked at Kaberi who was still masturbating with the cucumber. In her mind, Shukri wanted to give Kaberi the same pleasure that she derived a few moments before. Soon an overwhelming urge came over Shukri to touch her elder friend on that special spot. Even though she didn't know how Kaberi would react, she felt compelled to take the chance. Shukri held up the masturbating hand of Kaberi and kept it aside, then Shukri placed her hand inside the pussy of Kaberi and started to massage her big protruding bud. As she circled her clit with her finger, she admired Kaberi's body. Kaberi had a large vulva with large brown wrinkled inner lips which looked attractive to Shukri.

Then all of a sudden, Shukri swirled her tongue on her tender clit. Kaberi's cunt tightened around her tongue, sucking like a voracious vacuum on her tongue as Shukri pumped the tongue in and out inside her. Kaberi closed her eyes as she tried to fight against the incessant pull of her spamming twat. Kaberi gritted her teeth, holding still as she tried to push back her cum. She felt it so close, wanting to rise and explode. Suddenly, Shukri felt a thin stream of hot liquid gushed out inside of Kaberi and it was falling inside her mouth. It was warm and with a strange taste which Shukri liked. Without wasting any of it, Shukri gulped a mouthful of the liquid but there was no stopping of flowing of it. Kaberi was moaning, and coming and coming without interruption with her closed eyes. It was her unfulfilled orgasm of the years. At the moment of orgasm, Kaberi knew that she was in a great golden light and she experienced herself as transparent, luminous energy. After all, this orgasm was after so many years, she saw seven star-like, golden, swirling points that lined up in her body. Her energy centers looked like radiant golden lights in her body. Every inch of her body had undergone a blissful experience.

After two hours, both the elderly friends, Kaberi and Archana met at the river point with their beaming faces of joy. It was not even noon, the time was 11.00 A.M. From there, both the friends proceeded towards Bungalow without divulging the details to each other of their encounter with tribal girls.

"I think, we could join our family members for lunch," said Kaberi.

It was 12.30 P.M, Lunch was over by this time by all family members including Bipin and Mihir. After taking a rest for half an hour post lunchtime, Two heads of the family, Arnab, and Bhaskar proceeded towards the village to meet village chief Okato to discuss something. The two elderly ladies, Archana and Kaberi were taking afternoon naps after a good lunch, they were very happy because of their morning experience with two tribal young girls in riverbank with heavy orgasm. Arpita and Bipasha were taking their afternoon naps in the room. Mihir was free by this time, and he wanted to masturbate alone in the kitchen but he was afraid that two grandmothers were in nearby rooms of the kitchen.

Any of the grandmothers could wake up and could step into the kitchen to find him masturbating, so it was very risky. Mihir thought the appropriate time to masturbate was at night in the kitchen after sleeping of both the grandmothers. But now he could pass the time by flipping the pages of that porn picture book he brought from Kolkata. He picked up the book among the grocery items where he had hidden the book. Bipin was taking a rest in the garden area under the shadow of a big tree near the entrance gate of the Bungalow. It was lonely in the surrounding area as everybody was in Bungalow. Bipin was feeling horny when the fucking images of foreign girls in the porn picture book flashed in his memory. He could no longer masturbate at night because he was sleeping on the floor with Archana Grand maa. He thought it was the appropriate time to masturbate when nobody was there around.

After lunch, the four friends, Debasish, Dipankar, Ashmita, and Madhu instead of going to their rooms for afternoon naps, were cracking jokes and chatting among themselves in the dining hall. During their talk, Ashmita winked at Dipankar and signed him something through her eyes.

Dipankar asked, "Anybody among us interested in short trekking in the jungle? Not long-distance but up to 2 or 3 K.M inside the jungle and returning before evening."

Debasish winked at Madhu and signaled her to stay back. The fucking couples of the night were playing their games.

Dipankar's wife Madhu replied, "Sorry! I am not in a mood to go outside. I would prefer to take an afternoon nap."

Debasish said, "Same goes with me also. I would take an afternoon nap."

Ashmita, Debasish's wife sneered, "Don't worry, Dipankar. I would accompany you. These people are lazy."

Both Debasish and Madhu laughed.

A few distances away from Bungalow, there was dense jungle surrounded by mountains. Two walkable narrow paths led to the jungle. One path on the left side on the north side of the jungle and another path was on the right side on the east side of the jungle.

"In which way you wish to enter into the jungle?" asked Debasish.

"In left path," replied Dipankar.

"Best of luck. Return safe" wished Madhu.

After few moments, Dipankar and Ashmita left for the jungle.

"This way," Dipankar said and moved towards the left side path headed towards the jungle on its north side.

Dipankar led Ashmita deeper into the jungle. The branches hurried to create a path for him, and he smiled at her. Finally, he broke through the thatch of branches and leaves blocking most of the sun. They turned around and tried retracing their way through the dense forests. While going, they stopped a few times to wander into mangroves and plucked yellow and green cashew nut fruits. They also picked the fallen mangoes from a nearby big mango tree.

"Yummy, it is so sweet and tasty," said Ashmita slicing the ripe mango through her teeth.

Seeing his wife and friend left for the jungle, Debasish breathed a sigh of relief, "Thank God, now, we both are alone. We can do one thing; we both could move into the right side of the jungle and enjoy ourselves."

"That's a good idea. Let us move on quickly so that we could return earlier than them," said Madhu.

Bipasha suddenly woke up from the bed and found Arpita still slumbering deep. She was not feeling sleepy but couldn't decide what to do this long afternoon. Then suddenly a thought came to her mind, "Whyn't a trekking alone in the nearby jungle?"

Immediately, she put on her dress and came down. During this moment, both Debasish and Madhu were ready to go to the jungle but they stopped while they saw Bipasha approaching toward them.

"Hi Mom, hi Uncle. What's are you two doing here?" asked Bipasha.

"Nothing, just talking," replied Madhu with a smile.

"Where are Papa and Aunt Ashmita?" further asked Bipasha.

"They have gone for trekking in the jungle," replied Debasish.

"I also intend to go for a trekking now," said Bipasha anxiously.

Both Debasish and Madhu exchanged a meaningful glance. Debasish said, "My dear, then you go to the left side of the jungle. Your papa and Aunt Ashmita have gone in that direction, if you follow them quickly then you can catch them in the middle,"

"Thank you, Mom and Uncle," said Bipasha and hurriedly left.

Bipasha headed towards the left side path and entered the jungle. Bipasha walked on the dead leaf bed of the Teak plants spread all around her and looked at the footprints of the human beings. She realized that she was walking in the woods. The crisp sound of large dry teak leaves in the otherwise silent forest made her feel edgy for a while. As she walked on the same path where her papa and Aunt Ashmita had passed minutes ago she was expecting them nearby.

"Now, we both will move to the right side of the jungle," said Debasish with a smile and both of them left.

Bipin was pulling the foreskin of his throbbing cock up and down, his eyes were closed due to ecstasy. He was enjoying his masturbation this afternoon, then he saw Debasish uncle and Madhu aunty coming towards the gate. Immediately, he zipped his pant after putting his cock inside.

"Bipin, what's are you doing alone here?" asked Debasish while passing near him.

"Uncle, just enjoying the cool shadow of the tree," replied Bipin with a smile.

Bipin saw them heading towards the right side of the jungle. Once they disappeared, he started his masturbation once again.

After turning into the right-side path of the jungle, both Debasish and Madhu came through the deep Sal forest (Shorea robusta). Both of them then came across a plain area whereby the side of the path they could see a fallen tree, which now was a fallen giant, that had lost its bark. The bark had separated and laid around this tree like a woman's skirt around her ankles. Most parts of the tree lay without its bark.

After a while, Arpita was awoken and opened her eyes and she couldn't find Bipasha in the room. She thought Bipasha might be in the hall. She put on her dress and came down to search Bipasha but couldn't find her there. Nobody was there on the ground floor. She became angry and came outside and she could see from distance Bipin Bhaiya was sitting under a tree near the entrance gate, she moved towards him. By that time Bipin had ejaculated a good volume of his sperm which splattered on nearby leaves of the shrubs. Then he saw Arpita coming towards him, immediately he zipped his pant.

"Bipin Bhaiya, where is everybody gone? Where is Bipasha?" asked Arpita in an angry voice.

"I have seen Bipasha going towards jungle but I am not sure in which direction she has gone. But Debasish uncle and Madhu aunty have gone in right-side of the jungle, most probably Bipasha might have also gone in that direction of the jungle," said Bipin.

Arpita was very angry at the fact that everyone had left for the jungle leaving her alone in Bungalow. She headed towards the right side of the jungle.

The terrain was a rolling one and suddenly Dipankar and Ashmita entered into an open saucer type area with all the sides surrounded by the hills. They saw a beautiful junction of water streams from all the sides into a small pond which they crossed with the help of a bunch of long vines bridge attached between two big trees on both sides of the pool, most probably built by the tribes.

"Walk careful, hold my hand, otherwise you will slip into the pond and would get drenched," said Dipankar.

Ashmita smiled and said, "How romantic! Walking on this vine bridge and holding your hand."

They walked on the edge of a valley which was scary but at the same time thrilling also. The trek went through thick teak forests and the bamboo forest. While going down the meadows, they encountered a herd of wild buffaloes who after hearing their noise thought that they were coming towards to attack them.

Ashmita tightly embraced Dipankar, "I am very scared."

But the herd of wild buffaloes got scared after seeing two human beings and broke their way to another part of the jungle.

"You see! they will not do any harm," Dipankar said and kissed her deeply on her lips.

1...678910...14