The Law of Jungle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madhu was near to climaxing with him in her mouth. But she wanted more, "You win. Please, Debasish."

Debasish laughed against her, into her, toying with her. He played with her clit with his tongue, sucked her rhythmically, fucking the hell out of her mind. He finally thrust his tongue in and out and concentrated on her clit until she unleashed into his mouth and she exploded. She rained down into his mouth. She quivered; her hips flexed. He caught all her juices in his waiting mouth.

"Baby, give it to me," Debasish kept his mouth on her cunt, lapping her as if she was the most delicious treat until she relaxed from her orgasm.

He swallowed all he could before kissing her pussy lips gently. He lowered her ass to the grass earth and slowly climbed up her body. She heaved and twitched under him, but didn't hesitate at all to kiss his mouth passionately at his urging. She separated their mouths and licked his chin.

He moved and said," I've got to get inside you."

"Don't worry, I am in a safe period," replied Madhu with a smile.

Spread out over the mattress of thick green grass, her body invited him to join her. He spread her legs and gazed at her core. He wasted little time on preliminaries. He wanted to taste her and tucked himself between her thighs. He inhaled deeply before placing both her feet on his shoulders and pressing her thighs. He felt them quiver beneath his hands and ran his hands up her thighs slowly to steady her. She was open to him. Her folds were drenched. Seeing the abundant evidence of her arousal was as heady to his senses as her scent.

"Come on, man. I wasn't this mean to you." She grabbed handfuls of his hair and urged him forward.

He chuckled. She shivered as his breath teased her delicate skin. He covered her core with his mouth and kissed her deeply.

"Yes," she hissed.

There was no holding him back. He was between her legs, belly to belly, and then his cock was inside her. Her legs were over his shoulders and he pumped himself, slamming against her bottom with the force of a wrecking ball. He thrust so deep he made her gasp, and then he did it again. He kept going in and out of her body, his mouth on hers, and his hands on her legs. His raw power overwhelmed her into a second orgasm, and she cried out his name.

"Madhu," he yelled out her name as if in response.

She loved the look of rapture on his face. Again, and again with each thrust, his body shuddered and he groaned. He kissed the inside of her knees and unfurled her legs from his shoulders. He gave one last groan of pleasure. He released his seed in jerks. His climax cascaded through him, almost painful in its intensity. He came down slowly, glad he had shielded her more fragile body from his full weight even in the fuzzy aftermath of his climax. Madhu could feel the hot stream sprinkled inside her washing her cum, she could feel the unstoppable of his cum falling incessantly inside her cunt. Satisfaction coursed through him as he realized their sweaty bodies helped their scents transfer. Her body still shuddered. He kissed her and she allowed it. Her pussy tightened around him and he savored the feeling before carefully sliding out of her. He settled over her body, tunneling his arms under her shoulders. Both of them spent and laying still in each other's arms.

"Stay with me some time more here," he said.

"Then give me a minute," she said quietly.

She closed her eyes and was asleep in seconds. He brushed sweaty locks of hair from her face and concentrated on the feel of holding her in his arms without trying to break her blissful sleep.

Ashmita was about to pee then all of a sudden, she heard the voices of male and female of loud moaning and panting. She tried to ascertain the directions from where the voices were coming, then she looked below, just 30 feet below at around 60 meters distance from her, two naked persons, one male, and one female were fucking and moaning loudly. Ashmita wanted to know who were they? She wanted to see their faces. She could see their entwined white naked bodies and she was sure that they were not tribes. She made a downward slope and reached near them. She hid under a dense bush then she was shocked and trembled to see the naked couple, they were her husband Debasish and her best friend Madhu were lying naked in the grass embracing each other. With tearful eyes and a mind of vengeance, she again climbed up to the mound.

"How can my husband do it to me? Cheat on me! That also with my best friend," she thought and started sobbing on her way.

Little did she understand at that moment that she also cheated on her husband. Dipankar was still lying.

With a vengeful mind, she went near him and said, "Dipankar, I need another fuck."

Ashmita bent down and put her mouth on his semi-hard cock, and started sucking for a while. Within a moment, it turned into hard rock again.

Dipankar made her lie on the grassy ground and slid into her heat cunt, slowly maintaining eye contact the entire time. Her eyes were heavily lidded, as the flash of memory of the naked scene of her husband with Madhu was continuously coming to her mind. As closely as he watched her, she watched him and he thought that probably her mind was somewhere else. It forced his eyes to remain open even as he desperately fought the desire to close them for a moment and experience the intense pleasure of being embraced in her tight pussy. He wouldn't take her with pounding force. He was going to savor every slide. He would relish every thrust.

He didn't care how out of control he wanted to be. This was the first time he hadn't needed to coerce her into fucking him. He pulled almost completely out of her before thrusting in slowly, but with the sureness of purpose. He wanted her to feel all of him just as he felt all of her. Her legs came up and wrapped around his waist tightly. Ashmita now forgot what she witnessed a moment before, she concentrated her mind on the pleasure of sex now she was enjoying with Dipankar. She ran her hands along with the straining muscles of his arms as he braced above her. He watched as her breasts jiggled and her breath caught on his every plunge into her depths. He kept that pace. Slow, sure, and devastating to his cock. Her mouth remained parted in deference to each gasp and he leaned forward to lay his mouth against hers. He absorbed the noise and her breath. Finally, he allowed his eyes to close as he wallowed in the feeling of being cradled in her depths as he shared her every breath.

After a while, Madhu opened her eyes and found Debasish lying naked beside her. He was also in a blissful sleep. She looked above and found small trees above the mound were laden with a lot of greenish and pale-greenish custard apples. She always liked the sweetness of fleshy portions inside the custard apples. Without disturbing Debasish, she wanted to pluck some fruits from above as these plants were small up to 8 to 10 feet in height. She climbed above and reached near the trees. She was about to pluck some of the fruits when she heard the wild moaning of sex. Her eyes searched ahead and at a distance of 50 meters, she could see the naked white bodies of a couple fucking frantically. Out of curiosity, she crawled among bushes and reached nearer to them and found that it was her husband and Ashmita.

Madhu could see her best friend Ashmita kissed her husband Dipankar; her hands cupped his face gently before she nipped his lower lip. The feeling traveled straight to his cock and he grounded into her more forcefully than he meant to. His slow steady rhythm was interrupted as she delivered little biting kisses to lips, jaw, and neck. His pace quickened considerably as her love bites continued. He drove into her now and her hips rose to meet him each time. She asked for no mercy and he offered none. She was his and he was hers. They would find pleasure in each other for there would be no others. He would use his body to tell her so until she was ready to hear the words. She stiffened against him as her climax struck. He pressed firmly inside her as her grasping pussy pulled his powerful climax from his body. The inside of her cunt was filled with hot lava of his and overflowed and dripping between her legs. He gathered her close and rolled them so that she lay across his torso. He was fast losing strength in his arms and feared crushing her as he collapsed into the feeling of sharing his physical essence with her. He held her tight, pressing his face into the tumble of her hair. The mass gave him the illusion of being wrapped in her. He held onto the feeling for as long as he could. She kissed his collarbone and relaxed completely against him. They lay there for some time, not speaking, simply relaxing together.

The silent tears of Madhu rolled down from her eyes as she was very much shocked to see them and she returned immediately to place down below and feared that Dipankar and Ashmita might notice them from above.

"Debasish, wake up. Let us go to that part of the valley, I don't wish to be naked like this in the open place," she pointed to the next valley which was surrounded by dense foliage.

On the other side, Madhu asked, "Debasish, can you fuck me again?"

"Sure darling, my cock is ever ready to fuck your cunt," said Debasish with a smile.

Debasish brought his cock to rest along her pussy's open lips and rubbed. They moaned at the same time and he couldn't resist capturing her parted lips with his own. He kissed her, allowing his tongue to sink into her mouth as he desperately wanted his cock to do with her pussy. She brought her legs up slowly and pressed them against his ass. She contorted and almost succeeded in creating the right angle for him to enter her as he slid past the opening to her pussy. He adjusted and moved one of his hands down to clutch at her ass. He pressed their pelvises closer. He held her still. He paused in kissing her.

Their mouths remained desperately open as they panted into each other mouths in a failed attempt to catch their breath. He never slowed his hip movements, but he did knead the roundness of her ass. The feel of it was just as amazing as her breasts. He wondered if all the women from her planet were so ample and plush. Surely such a small woman didn't need so much cushion. He squeezed her again and she gasped. He decided she was built for his pleasure. If everything else about her delighted him, why wouldn't her ass as well? He told her that he wished to fuck her ass also. Madhu didn't respond anything and remained silent. Madhu was silently crying due to angry, anguish, and frustration that she witnessed between her husband and Ashmita. Debasish was unaware of this fact and when he didn't get any response from her, he stopped fucking.

Madhu gasped, "Why have you stopped?"

"You know why. I told you what I want from you," he kissed down her jawline and licked the side of her collarbone.

The slight saltiness of her skin pleased him. He kissed and sucked her neck. He enjoyed every whimper she made. Then he realized his hip movements were pushing her toward her climax. He abruptly stopped. It almost killed him.

"No!" she screamed.

He bit down on her shoulder without breaking the skin. She shuddered.

He lifted his head, and looked into her teary eyes, "Why are you crying? Ask me for what you want."

"I just felt a little pain," she lied.

"Then, let me fuck your ass hole which will compensate your little pain," said Debasish.

She whimpered before leaning forward to rest her forehead against his.

"It's so easy. Just ask me to fuck you and I will slide into you as slowly or swiftly as you like. I'll rub your pretty clit for you and let you come while fucking in your ass," said Debasish.

Due to the frustration of cheating of her husband on her, Madhu didn't say anything but she felt the knob of Debasish inside the ring of her sphincter.

From a distance, Bipasha could see somebody was coming towards her. She halted and waited. When the figure approached nearer, she could see it was Arpita. Arpita waved her hands towards her.

When Arpita came nearer, she pushed Bipasha in a mock angry action and said, "You bitch, how dare you to leave me alone in Bungalow and coming yourself alone into the jungle?"

"Sorry, dear, you were asleep. I didn't mean to disturb you," said Bipasha and kissed her.

Arpita also kissed her and asked, "Bipasha, did you see anybody else in the jungle?"

"No. Did you see anybody?" asked Bipasha.

Arpita nodded her head and replied, "No."

Both the two friends who were severely hurt emotionally inside their hearts held each other's hand and proceeded towards Bungalow. Shortly, they were followed by the couple Ashmita and Dipankar and lastly by Madhu and Debasish.

After reaching the Bungalow, both the friends, Ashmita and Madhu acted in a fake manner with each other and feigned innocence as if everything was normal. Both the friends would talk and greet each other in a fake manner with a plastic smile on their faces but well aware of the facts that they were being fucked by each other's husband. The male counterparts, Debasish and Dipankar would behave before their wives being very normal and honest husbands. But both the daughters, Bipasha and Arpita had developed strong hatred against their fathers although they would not discuss this matter between themselves.

After dinner, both the elders declared that the next morning both of them were going to the nearest town for Govt. works and they would be staying for 2 days. Bipin would carry them by car and he would return to Bungalow. After 2 days, again Bipin would go to town to bring them back to Bungalow.

Then Bhaskar said to his son, "Dipankar, can you do one thing? During my absence, you will go to my room and you will find some contents prepared by me in rough notes. Since my handwriting is not good, you have to copy them with your neat and nice handwriting."

Hearing this Arnab also said to his son, "Debasish, like Dipankar, you can also fairly copy my notes. During these two days, you can go to my room and do this job. As you know, we both friends have to submit these reports before the authority of Government as these are related to tribes."

Both the sons nodded their heads with consent and their wives were listening to all this. Near the dinner table, four persons, Debasish, Dipankar, Ashmita, and Madhu smiled among themselves after this announcement and planned to fuck with each other during the absence of elder heads as this was their golden opportunity.

After dinner, everybody retired to their rooms. The time was only 10.30.P.M. After few moments, both the elderly ladies, Kaberi and Archana fell into a deep sleep with their sweet memories of the morning with young tribal girls. The pair of wife and husband, Debasish and Ashmita, the other pair, Dipankar and Madhu were in the same beds of their rooms but ceased to communicate with each other, now, they were all poles apart from each other. The eyes of both the ladies, Ashmita and Madhu were closed but they were unable to sleep thinking how they hated each other, even they were devising plans to fuck with their sex partners as many times as possible during the coming 2 days before the return of elder heads. The two young girls, Bipasha and Arpita were tossing in the bed, the flashing memories of their naked fathers fucking to Aunts were coming frequently to their minds and disturbing their sleep but they wanted to keep this secret and would neither reveal nor share.

---- --- ---- --- ----- ---- -----

The elders had departed for the town in the morning with Bipin. But the equation among the couples had been changed suddenly from the morning. Both the wives were well aware of the fact that each was being fucked by another man but each husband was under the impression that his wife was innocent and had no knowledge of his affair with the other man. But everybody was silent and wanted to enjoy with the partner. Dipankar avoided his wife Madhu for taking breakfast together with some plea so that later on he would be with Ashmita for breakfast as they planned last night. Similarly, Debasish left his wife Ashmita earlier so that he could take breakfast with Madhu. They comprised a group, Dipankar with Ashmita and Debasish with Madhu, they would spend their time together talking, chatting, and strolling around the garden of Bungalow, sometimes in the dining hall and outside the gate of Bungalow. Debasish was happy that his wife Ashmita had become a close friend of Dipankar and he had never doubted any type of relationship between them and due to this he was having a big-time with Madhu. Similarly, Dipankar was also happy that his wife Madhu had found a new friendship with Debasish and he was taking advantage of this by getting enough time with Ashmita. And both the ladies despite knowing everything wanted to be closer with their sex partners so that they could be fucked and enjoyed with their partners.

But the eyes of the daughters, Bipasha and Arpita were always prying on their fathers and Aunts. From the morning they had already started spying on their fathers and their activities. They would sit near the couples and sometimes unnecessarily interrupt them. But neither Bipasha nor Arpita would let know other of their spying activities.

The bathroom on the ground floor was built in a peculiar and unconventional style, in a very old style. The design was like the reverse of the letter of'L'. The first one would find the door and after opening the door, he would keep to his right side going through a narrow way of 6 feet between two walls and then would move left side to reach the open place of the bathroom. The bathtub was on the right side of the open place and at the farthest corner of the bathroom, there was a wall-covered toilet. A person couldn't see the commode pan inside of the toilet while taking bath but the peculiarity was that it was doorless as the door was not fitted in the gap. The bathroom was adjunct to the kitchen and very much convenient for Mihir to drop in there occasionally for a pee. It was 11.00 A.M. and Mihir was busy with the preparation of lunch. He was alone as Bipin had carried two elderly heads to the nearby town by car and had not returned yet. Suddenly, he felt an urge to pee and rushed inside the bathroom. Hurriedly, he passed the narrow way into his right side and about to turn in his left side to enter into the open space of the bathroom, he saw Kaberi Grandmaa changing her clothes after bath, most probably she had not latched the entrance door properly.

Mihir peeked into that side. He was shocked and wished to turn away from there as he felt it was a sin to witness an elderly lady, his Grandmaa in the nude. But he was a young and vibrant boy, just had stepped in his youngness. The curiosity and attraction towards female anatomy with his strong youthful sexual urge halted his way. He saw her removing her big bra that was the first time he saw her big boobs naked and God they were so big and look so soft he wished if he could touch and squeeze them right away! The nipples were big and dark pink and the areolas were at least 3 inches in diameter dark brown, they were so white and clean. He could see her big fleshy thighs and between her thighs, he could see the only patch of dense black hairs. He wished if he could pounce upon her and could fuck her there itself. Her hair was so long, it was turning him on. He could smell her hair from a distance. He wanted to kiss her hair. Since then, he was desperately thinking about Kaberi Grandmaa only and her voluptuous body. By that time Bipin had already returned from town.

After lunch, Dipankar and Ashmita were sitting in a corner of the dining hall.

Ashmita said, "Dipankar, like yesterday, we cannot go inside the jungle. There would be a problem if any of our daughters follow us."