The Law of Jungle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry. I have a plan. Just wait in your room and keep the door open. I will drop in at midnight and we both will enjoy the whole night," assured Dipankar and kissed her passionately.

Hardly they were aware that Bipasha was eying them from the staircase of the upper floor.

Debasish and Madhu were sitting under a tree in the garden of Bungalow surrounded by shrubs. They were in a tight embrace and kissing each other.

Madhu said, "It is very risky to go inside the jungle. I am always afraid that somebody would pry on us."

"Don't worry. Tonight, I will be staying in my father's room, and most probably Dipankar would be also staying in Uncle's room as our fathers have given us that task of writings. In the midnight, I will slip into your room," said Debasish with a smile.

From the back window of her room, Arpita was watching them.

After lunch, Mihir was busy cleaning the utensils in the kitchen when he saw Bipin entering the kitchen. Bipin came near to him and lifted his shirt. Mihir could see a magazine stuck with his belly.

Bipin said, "Here is a new one for you which I have already seen. I need your African negroes and white girls' special which I have not seen properly. Let us exchange."

"What kinds of this one?" asked Mihir.

"This is old and young, a different kind of special thing. I think, you will enjoy this one," said Bipin.

Both of them exchanged their books and Bipin left.

After dinner, Debasish said, "Ashmita, I am going to papa's room and most probably, I will be staying there whole night to do the work which papa has assigned me."

On hearing him, Dipankar also said, "Madhu, I am also going to papa's room to do the job. We will meet tomorrow morning during breakfast."

All of them greeted goodnight to each other. Debasish and Dipankar left for their fathers' rooms, and Ashmita and Madhu went upstairs to their respective rooms.

Both the elderly ladies were sleeping in their rooms at peace. It was a quarter to midnight, Mihir entered into kitchen and picked out the magazine given by Bipin anxiously. It was old and young special. In one part, Mihir could see old men from 60 years to 80 years were fucking teen girls aged between 18 years to 22 years. In another part, he could see young boys of his age were fucking old women aged between 50 years to 70 years. Mihir liked this part of fucking as he could see and imagine the image of Kaberi Grandmaa in these old women. His cock got hard immediately and he imagined fucking Kaberi Grandmaa and started masturbating.

After midnight, Debasish came out of Arnab's room keeping the light switched on in the room. He glanced towards Bhaskar uncle's room and could see the flickering of lights coming through the cracks of the door. Debasish thought Dipankar was still busy in writing so it was the best time to go inside the room of Madhu. Hardly he was aware of the fact that Dipankar had already sneaked away to his room 15 minutes before to fuck his wife Ashmita.

Ashmita and Dipankar were completely naked and they were fucking randomly.

Dipankar said, "Ashmita, your husband is still busy with his work while I am fucking his wife."

Ashmita replied, "Really! You are very cunning and clever."

Debasish was proceeding with his slow steps towards upstairs to Madhu's room. Arpita had just come to the bathroom. After finishing her peeing and switching off the light of the bathroom, she came out of the bathroom. She was about to proceed to her room when she heard low footsteps coming towards the upper floor from down in the staircase. She saw a silhouette figure coming towards her. Immediately, she hid behind the nearby pillar. The figure passed near her and she could see it was her father Debasish who slowly opened the door of the room of Aunt Madhu and enter inside. Arpita reacted violently by beating her hand into the stone pillar and with teary eyes proceeded towards her room. Madhu was waiting for Debasish eagerly in her room and the moment she saw him, she rushed towards him and embraced him tightly. Within no time, both of them disengaged their clothes completely and engaged in wild fucking.

After a random fucking, both Ashmita and Dipankar were exhausted. Both of them slept in that position clinging to each other's naked body. In the early hour of the morning, Ashmita woke up first and she kissed Dipankar on his lips. Dipankar opened his eyes.

Ashmita said, "Wake up my dear and go to the ground floor to your papa's room else Debasish could know your secrets. I am going to the bathroom for a pee."

"Wait, I will also go with you," said Dipankar.

Ashmita wanted to put on her nightgown but Dipankar said, "No, Ashmita. Don't put on anything. We both would go to the bathroom naked."

Ashmita smiled and exclaimed, "What's a weird idea!"

It was early morning around 4.00 A.M. Bipasha woke up suddenly due to pressure on her bladder due to the urgency of pee. She slowly opened the door and didn't switch on the light of her room as she didn't want to disturb Arpita. It was still dark everywhere. Then she saw two figures both male and female completely naked moving towards the bathroom. Due to moonlit, she could recognize them clearly, the naked persons were her father Dipankar and Aunt Ashmita.

The next morning, both the girls Bipasha and Arpita were in deep thoughts, they were angry and frustrated. They witnessed what happened last night and in the early morning.

Bipasha didn't understand what was going on, some things she could see, but then, why didn't everyone else see, and how come her mom was being OK about it. She wished she had not gone trekking into the jungle and had not witnessed her father and Aunt Ashmita. But the biggest thing Bipasha didn't get was why her mom didn't care that Aunt Ashmita and her papa kept sneaking off always. Bipasha decided she would confide everything to her mom, but would she believe her?

Seriously, her papa and Aunt Madhu were, like, gone, all the time. And most of the time, Arpita had seen Aunt Madhu and her papa kissing all sloppy and Arpita had felt awful and gone back inside. Another time, while nobody was in the kitchen, her papa and Aunt Madhu were standing next to each other, and Aunt Madhu's arm was over her papa's shoulder and his hand landed on her boob. And his fingers were just grazing her nipple, back and forth. This was open and unbearable which she witnessed from the dining hall without being noticed by them. Arpita thought Uncle Dipankar would be really mad if he would come to know about this affair, but maybe he didn't notice it and did not mind as they all were close friends. But it was high time and she would inform her mom but she had no guts to tell her mom.

It was afternoon and post lunchtime. Everybody had taken lunch and they were taking afternoon naps. Archana was not feeling sleepy and she was sitting near the Porch under the shade of a tree. Then she saw Bipin approaching her.

"Archana Grandmaa, are you free to visit that place as you wanted to collect plants of wild orchids and wild fruits?" asked Bipin.

"Sure, let us move on now then," said Archana in an excited tone.

"Grand Maa, please change your dress. Both the grandfathers have strictly instructed that no women should go inside the jungle with saree," said Bipin.

"Ohh, come on Bipin, who will go again to change the dress. I am comfortable with my saree and further, I am not going trekking in the jungle, I will be going by car with you and simply collect some plants, so I do not need to change my saree," replied Archana with a dis-satisfaction voice.

"OK, Archana Grandma as you wish," replied Bipin.

Then they saw Dipankar and Ashmita coming towards them from the garden area of Bungalow.

"Mom, where are you going?" asked Dipankar.

"We are going through the roadable part of the jungle by car to a distance of 5K.M. from where Grandmaa could collect some plants," replied Bipin.

Archana had stepped out of ahead and was walking to the car. Bipin leaned across and opened the passenger door.

"No, I will sit beside you. I enjoy sitting in front of a car," said Archana.

Archana slid onto the front left seat and Bipin ignited the engine. The car slowly left the Bungalow and moved towards the motorable road by the side of Bungalow heading towards the jungle. They passed through a deep dense forest of Sal trees on both sides of the road.

"You know Bipin, I always wanted to drive a car in my youth but my husband, I mean your Bhaskar Grandpaa would not teach me driving, and now, I have become older but still driving a car always fascinates me," said Archana.

"Ohhh, come on Grandmaa, driving is a very easy task. Someday, I will train you in driving, within half an hour you can drive a car after learning the basic functionaries of controlling the machinery of a vehicle, said Bipin.

"What's are those?" asked Archana to pass the time.

"OK, then listen carefully. The main thing is the concentration of your mind and eyes with the movement of your both hands and legs. Both hands will control the steering for movement of the vehicle towards the direction. But simultaneously your left hand will control the gear. At the same time your left foot would work on the clutch pedal and right foot on accelerator pedal as well as on brake pedal to stop the vehicle," explained Bipin.

"Then what's the necessity of clutch and gear?" asked Archana.

"Those are the essential parts for the movement of the vehicle. The gears determine the amount of pulling power for the speed available from the engine. Regarding clutch, I cannot explain you in detail but in a simple form, just remember it controls all these units. Check and balance," explained Bipin.

"Thanks, Bipin, now I understood everything and, in the future, I am confident that I can drive a car even at this age," she said and smiled.

They must have passed around 3K.M. inside the jungle.

"So, which way my dear boy?" Archana asked, forcing her eyes back on the roadway.

"Ohh, back that way," Bipin exclaimed, pointing east along the road. Bipin performed a quick U-turn and was now at the subway of muddy road connected to main road and crossing over to that way.

"We follow this road right to the end," he announced, "Then I'll show you where the lookout is."

"Sounds good," Archana replied.

Then they reached a plateau and from there they could see green vegetation at a slight distance.

"Archana Grandmaa, that's our destination," said Bipin and eased his foot off the accelerator.

It was remarkably easy to hit fifty on an empty straight road. Soon, they reached the valley full of big trees and green grass. Archana could see a valley of multicolored flowers strewn everywhere. Right at that point, a spur road led south almost to the river's edge which they could see from there. To the right, a rather attractive lookout had been built up in a lightly treed area full of grass and flowers which obviously afforded welcome relief. Steering this side of the area, Bipin killed the motor. Archana could see why he had brought her here. It was like a mini paradise. The sun glinted off the valley, and beyond the plains stretched as far as the eye could see. A gentle heat-haze wavered marginally above ground level, imperceptibly distorting one's vision of the flatlands on the far side of the river. Scenic tranquility prevailed everywhere.

"It's very beautiful here Bipin," Archana muttered.

They reached near a big mahua (or Indian butter tree), which was fruiting at that time. Archana picked up one milky-colored flower under the tree which was soft, she just pressed it between her teeth, and the juice sprinkled inside her mouth.

"Waooo, it is so tasty and sweeter like honey," she exclaimed.

Bipin raced up and down a tembrun(tendu) tree to return with a bunch of fruits. Nearly every other bush on their trail was a fruit-bearing karvanda plant, and they snacked on these sweet, juicy berries throughout their walk. Hidden in the soil underneath many of those crisscrossing vines was an underground storehouse of edible sweet berries and cherries. Bipin was collecting all these in a big cotton handbag. Both Archana and Bipin went near custard apple trees also known as Seetaphal in India, which was a subtropical fruit. They could see a lot of ripe custard apples laden in trees. Bipin collected some of these fruits. Then they came across a lot of pineapples sprouted in the field. Bipin chose three or four ripe pineapples and picked them up. Then Archana could see yellow ripe mangoes hanging over her head from a nearby tree.

"Hey, Bipin, can you climb on the tree and pluck some ripe mangoes?

"Sure, Grandmaa," Bipin said and started climbing up on the mango tree.

Now, their big cotton handbag was filled up with enough fruits collected and became weighty. Then Archana moved towards the other side where she could see a variety of multi-colored wild orchids. The honey bee and other insects were flying over the flowers with their murmurs. Archana was fascinated with the flowers and imagined how her garden would be adorned with some of these flowers.

She said, "Bipin take these fruits and keep them in the car. Pass me that small digging bar with you so that I will dig myself carefully to uproot the orchid plants as per my choice. I may be late but you wait near the car."

Bipin left with the bag of fruits. From distance, Bipin could see that Archana Grandma was totally merged in the world of flowers and she was moving here and there without digging of any plants. He smiled and thought Grandmaa was in another world. Bipin was alone and the atmosphere was calm and quiet. There was no one around, and the field around it was all overgrown with bushes and grasses. He opened the glove compartment of the car where he had hidden the porn picture magazine. He started flipping through the pages of fucking scenes of young foreign girls fucked by negroes. In no time, Bipin became horny. He started rubbing his dick through his pants, feeling his erection get harder and harder as he groped himself.

Immediately, he went nearby a place which was surrounded by shrubs. A great location to get naked and jerk off! Quickly he stripped to his underwear. Bipin wanked his cock through the tightly stretched fabric of his underpants, stroking his hard shaft through the soft cotton, caressing his balls through the pouch. Soon he was dripping pre-cum into his briefs, making a sticky wet spot on the front. After a while he slipped his briefs off, his cock was hard as a rock. Bipin took his clothes off and in just a moment more, he became naked. He took hold of his penis to begin stroking its erect length. His hand continued to work his stiff lengths. He grabbed his balls in one hand and tugged on them as he pounded his cock with his other hand, his fist flying up and down his cock.

After digging up some 8 to 10 nos of orchid plants from the roots with the help of the small digging bar, Archana collected those in a polythene bag and moved towards the car. When she reached near the car, she was surprised to found Bipin nowhere. Then she noticed the glove apartment of the car open and she could see a multi-colored magazine lying inside. Out of curiosity, she picked up the magazine. My God! What was she seeing? All fucking pictures in different postures. So, this boy was seeing all these pictures but she also felt the wetness between her legs as her sleeping lust had suddenly raised its head from slumber after so many years. She started searching for Bipin in the nearby area. When she was near the area of bushes and shrubs, she heard the sound of moaning and panting. Definitely, it was the sound of Bipin. She drifted towards the sound. Behold! What was she witnessing? Bipin was masturbating with his big cock. He was stroking his cock faster and faster, harder and harder, moaning and panting now, a light sheen of sweat breaking out all over his naked body

Archana was surprised to catch him masturbating by seeing his hand stroking a very nice and thick cock, Archana was completely embarrassed by the outlandish extent of his arousal. She knew she should just turn around and walk away, but she couldn't take her eyes off his hand and cock. Archana silently stood there staring at Bipin. She didn't want to go back. Her body was trembling violently, her head spinning. For a moment, she felt like turning back and running. However, her body refused to obey her mind. But she started staring at him and trying to control the shivering. His cock was now open to her prying eyes. Archana stared at his monster cock. It was long and thick jutting out of dark thatch of curly hair. His dick was huge and stiff, to the point where the mushroom head was expanded to a smooth and shiny shade of deep blushing pink. She could see the veins running along its length. The foreskin was drawn back; his deep purple bulbous head appeared huge. She held her breath. It was bigger than any adult male, must be 8th inches, definitely bigger for a youth of 22 years.

Archana gave his cock an admiring look and said herself, "It's big...honey...very big." Archana was tempted to reach down and encircle his cock with her fingers. He was moaning and quivering and Archana could see all of his clear precum on the head of his prick. She watched how he stroked a few times then ran his thumb over the top of his cock, spreading his precum around the head then would stroke some more. She couldn't believe she was getting turned on by watching Bipin masturbate, but she was. So much so that she reached down, pulled up her saree and petticoat (she had no panties beneath her saree), and ran her hand over her mound. Archana stood there watching Bipin masturbate while she rubbed her clit for a couple of minutes. She was horny like hell...desperately needed a cock, a thick long massive cock, between her scorching pussy lips.

She remembered Danko, the tribal girl who ignited her sexual urge after a long time, and now she needed a cock between her legs in any means. She was dying for a good fuck. She could feel wetness seeping out of her hairy slit. He was close to cumming, and no longer paying attention to anything except his cock. As he masturbated his rigid, swollen penis, he imagined that he was fucking the foreign girl of the picture till suddenly his whole body went rigid.

"Ohhhh..." Bipin gasped.

Then, suddenly, he was climaxing. His white semen erupting in thick pulses, shooting out to wet everything around it He had the most incredible orgasm, shooting stream after stream of hot cum all over the nearest earth and leaves fallen thereby. He was still pumping his sweet meat and it was a marvelous scene watching his facial expressions while he was closer to an orgasm. His semen shooting out in repeated surges of male intensity, going all over. Suddenly he was aware of a movement out of the corner of his eye. What happened next happened in ultra-slow motion. He started to turn his head towards the movement, even as he continued to stroke his dick. He became dimly aware that the movement came nearer to him and there was a sound of footsteps on dry leaves and for some reason, he optimistically thought the wind must be rustling against the dry leaves.

He turned his head towards his backside and to his horror, somebody was behind him! He stopped stroking his dick at this point but his hard-on did not subside yet. He saw with a shock that the face belonged to Archana Grandmaa. Probably, Bipin didn't expect her to come so early. He must have heard the sound of crunching dry leaves on earth and he saw her standing on his back. He emitted a loud surprised groan and quickly drew up the covers to hide his nakedness. His face was deep red with embarrassment. They locked eyes for a few seconds and she looked as shocked as he felt. She actually paused halfway behind him, and Bipin paused with his hand suspended now on his hard cock, he was diving for his clothes! He grabbed his briefs and wrestled them on over the top of his boner (why hadn't it gone down yet?) then grabbed the next thing that came to hand, which unfortunately was his shirt, not his pants. He was shaking so much that he could not get his shirt on. With difficulties, he only put on his pants without briefs to cover his cock. Archana was studying every action of him keenly.