The Law of Jungle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When did you come Grandmaa?" Bipin cried; his face flushed with embarrassment.

Although her legs were trembling, she put on a bold face and asked, "What's are you doing Bipin here?"

"Mmmmm...I fell into some thorny bushes and scratches all over my thighs, so I was just inspecting the bruises?" he said nervously.

"Ohhh...my god. Are there any bruises on your internal parts? You shouldn't neglect as those are the sensitive parts," she leered at him with a seductive smile.

She opened her vanity bag and picked out an antiseptic tube knowing well that it was not necessary as he had no bruises and said, "Bipin, you see, I always keep this anti-septic tube with me in case of emergency. Apply this carefully in your sensitive parts."

Bipin was in dilemma and apprehended that Grandmaa might have seen him masturbating but to avoid the embarrassment for both she was offering him the tube to adjust the circumstances. He gave her a stunning look, accepted the tube and zipped his pant to cover his cock (due to his nervousness, he forgot to wear his briefs) and tried to cover the fallen leaves and nearby earth by putting some soil on those to hide the milky droplets of cum that were still there. It was an unsuccessful move. The ground of the earth and fallen leaves nearby had become wet with his cum. Archana could clearly see the white wet spots all over the nearby earth and leaves. Bipin could see that Archana was staring intently at all those.

To divert her attention, he asked in a trembling voice, "Archana Grandmaa, what's are the things you have collected?"

Kaberi was now so horny that immediately she devised a plan to seduce him. She knew that she had no panties beneath her saree and petticoat.

She said, "Bipin, it is now only 3.30 P.M. and there was enough time for us to do something. On our way towards this place, you have explained nicely about driving and I have understood the whole concept clearly. Why don't you train me now for driving? This is not a place of city traffic. We have a long stretch of plain land before us so there is no possibility of any accident nor to knock off anybody."

With hesitation and in a trembling voice, he said, "Well...ok. But you are in a saree! That would not be convenient for driving."

"So what? I will fold my saree up to my knee tightly," promptly replied Archana.

Bipin was still yet to recover from the trauma he encountered with Archana Grandmaa. He was not sure whether Grandma had seen him masturbating. He was still trembling and didn't want to argue with her further. He wanted to change the scene of the atmosphere so that he could be normal again.

He nodded his head and said, "OK."

Then Bipin briefed her again about the accelerator, brake, clutch, and gear, etc. He told her, "Grandmaa, come on, drive now. I will help you."

Archana said, "I am feeling a bit nervous, slightly afraid."

Bipin encouraged her. She folded her saree along with petticoat up to her knee and tied it tightly on her waist. Bipin could see her white fleshy thighs and calves. Archana took the driver seat and Bipin sat beside her. As she ignited the engine, she raced off and couldn't control the car and Bipin held the steering and controlled the car.

It made her so scared that she somehow stopped the car but immediately got down and said, "I cannot do this, no matter what I cannot do this."

But Bipin comforted her saying that this was normal and she need not worry. Ultimately, Archana tried again, but she was getting confused a lot, once she pressed the accelerator instead of the brake, somehow Bipin stopped the car. Archana got scared like shit and started crying that she would never be able to learn to drive.

Bipin put his hand on her back and hold one hand with his hand, "Grand maa, don't worry. I will turn you as an expert driver."

Archana got a bit relaxed with his touch, then she remained silent. Bipin saw her in deep thought. Actually, Archana was devising a devil's plan.

"Bipin, what I think, I have a suggestion for easy learning of driving, otherwise, It would take longer time and I cannot learn easily," she said.

Bipin asked, "What's that Grandmaa?"

Archana said, "You sit behind me so that in case I have any problem you can control the car. I will just change the gears. Once I am acquainted with gears, I will try to control steering."

Bipin said, "How can we sit on the same seat? Wouldn't it congested for two?"

Archana smiled and said, "My dear boy, your Grandmaa is an old lady and a little fatty. You are a young boy. Can't you bear the weight of your Grand maa?"

He muttered, "Mmmm...yesss. Why not?"

In fact, he was very much confused and could say no as Archana was right logically but at the same time, he was nervous and afraid that he had no underwear and Grandmaa could feel his cock. Then he thought a nice lady like Grandmaa would not mind it as she was keen on learning driving.

Then Bipin said, "Ok, it's a good idea. I will seat behind you, I will control everything, and you just change gears. Once you get the confidence you can drive alone and I will just instruct you from the side seat."

Then Bipin came and sat in driving seat and asked Grandmaa to come inside, he spread his legs to give her space to sit. Car seat being not big enough to accompany two people, Archana had very narrow space to sit, somehow, she sat between his legs on his knees and his belly was touching her back, it was like he was hugging her from behind. Archana wore a deep neck blouse in front and the blouse was open to the middle of her back, it revealed a lot of cleavage in front and her smooth white skin in the back. Bipin's slight grown beard touching on her bare back was making her mad and his head was on her shoulder so he could see a massive valley of her boobs and he could see her cleavage through the open button, as she had her hairs tied in a pony so her entire neck was visible. A current ran through Bipin's body. Her two fleshy legs were touching his thighs and her two big buttocks were pressing his cock. The first time he was touching a female body and she was like a soft teddy bear. He was holding the steering below her arms and she was on his knees. The side of her big breasts was brushing in his hand. He started the car and instructed her to drive. He asked her to hold the steering and the car slowly started moving. Their thighs and hands were like one on the other. Bipin thought he was going mad. Each time the car took a turn, her whole breasts pressed hard on his hands. She had big and soft breasts.

Bipin was in seventh heaven and his cock was growing harder. Archana somehow drove around for some time and Bipin was happy with her progress. He would often instruct her to control the steering a bit. Bipin would put his hands on her waist, shoulders, but she would never object as he was touching her to train her. But it started taking effect on her, Archana started getting aroused sexually. In the meantime, Bipin felt that he had a rock-hard cock throbbing between the buttocks of Grandmaa and he was sure that Grandmaa was feeling it but she seemed to be unaffected by it. Her ass crushed his erection and it kept throbbing into her ass. Bipin reclined the seat a little bit to make it comfortable. After driving straight for some time, Bipin asked Grandmaa to do a bit of zig-zag as well. After 10 minutes, she asked him, whether he wanted a break. he said it was fine and as he changed gears; she loved the feeling of his thighs rubbing hers. She would keep going down, so he would pull her up a bit and his dick was throbbing. Archana knew that he was enjoying the experience sexually more than just teaching her drive. Bipin often caught the steering wheel and ensured that her big boobs were touched.

Today Bipin was God's favorite child as all the blessings of God showered on him. He had no briefs beneath his pants and due to severe pressure of his big and hard cock, the zipper of his pants couldn't bear his cock as it got fastened loosely. In fact, during driving, suddenly the wheels ran over a small ditch, and the car jerked with a jolt. My God! Due to the pressure of his cock, the poor zipper slid down and his raw and naked cock popped out and entered into her anal cleft. She felt her naked cock between her cleft which must be 3 inches deep inside her cleft and about to touch her pussy lips but she remained in that position, not uttered a single word of protest.

After some time, Archana asked, "Bipin, are you uncomfortable?"

Bipin told her to slide back a little on his lap. She slid back on his lap and raised her folded saree much above without being noticed by Bipin. Now her cunt was touching his cock, and her back was touching his chest. Then only Bipin could realize that Grandmaa had no panties as his dick could feel her pubic hairs brushing against his dick and he assumed that his dick was somewhere very near to her cunt. At this moment, he realized that Grandmaa wanted to be fucked by him, and most probably she had seen his cock while he was masturbating. Both were hot with lust but none of them would come forward to do it openly due to shyness and social taboo. By this time, both of them had already developed a silent understanding between themselves.

Bipin could smell the fragrance of her body. She looked horny, and smelled horny too, he thought. Whenever the car turned, her vulva would press on his cock hard and her melon-like breasts on his hands.

Bipin said, "Grandmaa, now you operate the accelerator."

"What if it again goes out of control?" she asked.

"Don't worry, I am here for you. Let us do something different. I cannot give you always my instruction because I can't tell you always what to do when to do, so I will guide you differently without my verbal instruction, "Bipin suggested.

"What do you mean by that? asked Archana.

Bipin said, "When you have to turn left, I will put my hand on your left hand and for the right turn, I will move my hand on your right hand. You have to accelerate if I put my hand and press it on your right thigh. You have to change gear, if I touch your left thigh and when I touch your belly, you have to apply the brake."

Archana was instantly turned on with this suggestion and immediately agreed and said, "Waaooo, I find it very interesting."

Bipin was now confident that both of them were now in their little sex game but without declaring openly to each other, so he put hands on her waist and then slowly he was moving hands on her bare hands and thighs, they both were enjoying and she could feel his erection on her ass. After driving around half K.M. she pushed her back towards Bipin and that was really great. The position they were sitting in now was that she spread her legs outside his legs thus she was sitting with her legs spread more than him. On the plain road of far-stretched field, Bipin rested his hands on her thigh and then slowly pulled the folded saree up and rested his hand on her bare thigh to signal her to change of gear.

She did not say anything and he kept massaging her thighs and moved higher up to her pussy. His hand could feel the dense soft silky pubic hairs of her, his fingers tried to probe the outer lips of her vulva and he could also feel the exact location of his throbbing cock near her cunt lips.

His fingers probed the inner lips of her cunt and he could feel the big protruding part erected above her inner lips. By seeing regular nude pictures, he had a good idea of female anatomy and he had explicit ideas of the location of the vulva, inner lips, clitoris, and vaginal hole of a female. Soon more than driving, Bipin was driving his fingers around Grandmaa's clit, her vaginal lips, and even a couple of times, started to insert his finger into her pussy. Since there was no fear of accident, Archana was steering the car to any side as per her wish, sometimes straight, sometimes to left or right or in a zigzag manner, she was enjoying simultaneously both driving as well as fingering inside her cunt. After some time, Bipin felt that her cunt juice was flowing profusely and making sound due to the sliding of his fingers inside her juice pot. Then he could feel the cover of the driving seat getting wet due to her cunt juice,

After a while, Archana felt that she was reaching her orgasm and she moaned.

Bipin felt that his fingers were washed over by the hot flow of liquids so suddenly he withdrew his fingers from her cunt. Then he felt a sudden sprinkle of that hot liquid which splattered on his knob which was throbbing near the cunt lips, it splattered around his entire pubic area washing his hairs and his two balls. Archana had a massive orgasm washing away his cock and balls. Bipin could feel his pubic hairs sticky with her orgasm.

She was moaning but still steering the wheel of the car. Bipin stopped the vehicle, and inclined his seat further down, by doing so, his dick was in a position by which it could enter her pussy and he inclined himself back. But the car was getting increasingly difficult to move around. Bipin did not waste any more time, she had a wet pussy and he in the same mode tried to get his dick inside her. Archana started adjusting herself so that his dick could enter inside her and with her cooperation, the dick was finally resting inside her pussy. He could not do any thrusting, so she did it for him by moving up and down. It was too exciting. She pressed the accelerator and the car took off at full speed again. Before fifty meters away, all of a sudden, Bipin could see a rock in the middle of the field.

He pressed her belly and with a frantic voice warned, "Grandmaa, there is a rock ahead, please stop the vehicle. Please put your foot on the brake pedal."

Archana pressed the brake pedal with full force and the car stopped abruptly. But due to the law of moment of inertia, her body was moving fast towards the steering wheel, which would have hurt her. Sensing this, Bipin clutched her both breasts tightly with his two hands and saved her chest from direct crashing into the steering wheel. Everything happened quickly within a fraction of seconds. Due to the sudden halt and jerking of the car along with tight gripping of Bipin's hands on her boobs, all the buttons of her blouse were detached, the two cups of her bra were also detached from her boobs resulting in her big bouncing breasts popped out outside openly still two hands of Bipin gripping thereon.

The second thing that happened due to moment of inertia, Bipin's lips touched her mouth which was opened due to her sudden panic action. Bipin's tongue was inserted inside her mouth and his tongue could feel her tongue and he could taste the sweet aroma of her saliva. Spontaneously, his tongue probed inside her mouth and Archana also started to suck his tongue. A lot of salivae was inter exchanged between the two mouths and at the same time his two hands also started to knead her breasts and tweaking her big hard nipples. The third action due to this impact was his cock went deeper inside and now nestled tightly and touching the vaginal hole. They remained in that position for 5 minutes as if none of them wanted to detach from each other. Then both of them came back to their senses from their ecstatic moment.

"Bipin, what have you done? See, all the buttons of my blouse are detached," she said without caring the fact that Bipin was still holding her breasts and kneading her nipples.

"Sorry, Grandmaa. But that is nothing in comparison to a big accident you have just escaped. By this time, I would have taken you to a hospital of the nearby town," said Bipin.

"What! But how?" she asked in her panicked face.

"Due to sudden halt of the car, your chest (He avoided the words breasts or boobs) would have hit severely on the steering wheel and your chest bone would have cracked but in the nick of time I saved you by putting my both hands on your chest and in this process all the buttons of your blouse got detached," explained Bipin.

Archana realized the fact and said, "Thank you, Bipin. You have saved me from a big accident and for this, definitely, I will reward you with a kiss."

Before Bipin realizing anything, she bent her head and put her hot lips on him. Bipin parted his lips and could feel her tongue inside sucking his tongue and he could feel a spoonful of the saliva of her filled his mouth which he gulped down immediately. Then she detached her mouth from him.

"Grandmaa, now onwards, control the accelerator carefully while driving and see the objects ahead of you," said Bipin.

She nodded her head with consent and then shook her breasts to make him realize that he was still holding them hard. He left her breasts, and said, "Grandmaa, you can cover them with your pallu."

They started driving again. After a while, Archana couldn't control herself anymore.

"Ok, but if I make a mistake like this, you would always hold me tight," she said with a smile.

Bipin removed his hands from her hands and held her open hanging mountainous breasts with his two hands. He expected that she would shout at him, but she said, "Thank you, my dear boy, always hold me tighter like this while I am driving so that due to sudden brake, I would not get hurt."

By this time, she ensured that her folded saree was lifted and his dick was touching the inner core of her pussy and in a good position to enter her in and out. And Bipin must admit that the position was very comfortable as his dick was freely pushing into her pussy area. Bipin started the car and the car started moving simultaneously with the moving of his dick inside her cunt.

Bipin was sure she was enjoying the fucking too much, he asked, "Are you enjoying it?"

She wanted to answer but she only moaned, "Aaaaaaaaaah... Aaaah," after that she asked, "What am I supposed to enjoy?"

Bipin was cleverer than her, he said, "I mean whether you are enjoying the driving?"

"Yes, definitely enjoying that too," she replied.

Then she further said, "Let us go home now. Would you teach me again tomorrow?"

Bipin said, "yes, but we would come in the morning."

Then Bipin remembered something, "Tomorrow morning not possible as I am going to fetch two grandfathers from town."

"Then, I will fix the day and tell you when to come here for our next training session," said Archana with a meaningful smile.

Bipin steered the car towards the return way and said, "Grandmaa, you remain in this position so that occasionally I would give you a scope to handle the vehicle till we reach Bungalow."

After entering the jungle road again, Bipin said, "Grandmaa, now jungle road begins. The Road is uneven, muddy even full of ditches so your body may jerk up and down."

"Don't worry my dear boy, if my body gets jerk up and down, I will hold your two thighs tightly," said Archana with a seductive smile.

While returning she was going up and down, fucking him by sitting on his lap, holding her two hands tightly on his thighs while he was driving the car. Both of them were silent and posed innocently as if nothing was happening between them. His cock was sliding inside her cunt rhythmically with her body movement of up and down. Archana was fucking him but posing as if her body was moving due to jerk. She had already one orgasm. Bipin held her thigh with his left hand and kept on rubbing the dick head-on at least 10 square inch area of her cunt. Both of them were hot and excited too. It was a prolonged fucking which both of them never experienced before.

They reached near the Bungalow. From 100 meters away, they could see the entrance gate of Bungalow. He kept on rubbing the dick until the dickhead felt a strange feeling on it. Dickhead was all red due to this friction and the excitement was also at the peak. Bipin stopped the car and he could not hold it on anymore; his dick started to spray the hot semen inside the cunt of Archana. All his cum came out and fell inside her cunt but as she was on top, his cum reversed and flowed on her thighs, got wet the seat cover. He rubbed the dick head there to take out every last drop of cum from it.