The Law of Jungle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fourth day was Plant Medicine Ceremonies. The tribal Shaman (Witchdoctor) would hold traditional plant medicine ceremonies in a special area of the festival known as the shamanic realm. The tribes will buy in barter system certain natural plant medicines that the shaman would provide to them which had been used and respected for so many years. Apart from this, it was also a ritual of the healing ceremonies that were scheduled during this festival. This was led by presumedly this experienced shaman (witch doctor) and that involved medicinal plants for spiritual awakening, mental relief, or physical alleviation, constituted for most of the Tribal Gatherers the very reason of attendance. Besides various herbs, one of the most powerful psychedelics used in rituals of healing, other natural substances were offered, too. This day was praised as a paradise retreat for spiritual enlightenment and indigenous healing by the Shaman.

All the family members stopped for a moment near Shaman whose name was Thumpu. They were surprised to see the tribe's crowd gathered and encircled him and the way he was healing them with his psychedelics power along with plant medicine for certain diseases. The modern doctors would not believe it unless they would see it themselves the way he was curing the diseases of the tribes. All the other family members proceeded further except Bhaskar and Arnab.

On seeing them Thumpu stopped his healing process for a moment and greeted them in the tribal language, "Hii, Sirs. How are you both?"

"We are well. Have you brought our things?" asked Bhaskar.

"Yes sir. Take these," he said and handed them something in two wrapped leaves(packets).

The fifth day was very important as it was the last day of the festival and farewell ceremony. It was a mix between a beautifully guided collective meditation and an emotional celebration of life and death, including indigenous rituals, speeches, prayers, and chanting. With all the participants' presence and energy, a truly intimate and yet slightly surreal atmosphere was created, solidifying unity, even unto death until the collective dance ecstasy was to entirely take over the event. The important part of the day was the blessings of the deity to all unmarried girls. But four nos of unmarried girls would be chosen by the deity who in turn would help the village chief, the priest, and two senior-most persons of the tribe for a ritual ceremony to fertilize four types of seeds of grains (Rice, wheat, and any other cultivated cereal used as food). The tribes believed from their experience that this ritual ceremony would enhance more production of their grains due to the blessings of the deity.

It was afternoon. All the family members were enjoying the cool breeze near the stream. The tribes were dancing nearby with the tune of the beating of drums. Ashmita was standing under a tree and looking towards the tribes who were dancing. From distance, Dipankar observed she was alone there so he thought it was a chance to talk with her. He went near her.

"Ashmita, can we talk for a moment?" he said in a low and gentle voice.

Ashmita heard his voice, looked at him with a blank stare, and left from there immediately towards the place where all other family members were gathered. Madhu was sitting near the stream looking towards the crowd, then she saw Debasish approaching her at a fast pace as if wanted to say her something very urgent. Before Debasish says something to her, she stood up and moved towards family members to avoid him. Then they saw village chief Okato was proceeding towards them.

Okato said to both the elders, "Sirs, Today is the last day of the ceremony. Now, the important part will take place before the deity. The deity will bless all the unmarried girls of the tribe, but her direct blessings will fall on only four unmarried girls who would help for a ritual rite for fertilizing and productivity of grain seeds. Now, you all belong to our tribes and I see that you have two unmarried girls so let your two daughters be blessed by deity."

Bhaskar asked, "Okato, please explain to me how the deity will choose her four blessed girls?"

Okato replied," You see, we have around 100 nos of unmarried girls in our tribes combining of two villages. All these girls will enter into the cave of deity one by one and they would bow and crawl before the deity. Our Deity has yellow flowers on her head. While bowing and crawling near the deity one of the yellow flowers from the deity will fall on a certain girl. In this manner, automatically four flowers will fall on four girls and they would be the luckiest and blessed girls chosen by the deity. I am in hurry, please send your two daughters inside the cave immediately."

After informing, Okato left the place. After his departure, the elders explained the fact to family members who were much surprised to hear this and acknowledged the almighty presence and supernatural power of the tribal deity.

"So, our two daughters, Bipasha and Arpita, Are you both ready for this experience? To seek direct blessings from goddess Masombango?"

With much enthusiasm, both the girls said in one voice, "Yes, we are ready. We want to have this supernatural experience."

Along with other tribal girls, Bipasha and Arpita made a queue near the entry of the cave. After 20 nos of girls passing through near the deity, one tribal young girl became a blessed one as one of the yellow flowers suddenly fell on her from the head of the deity. That lucky girl was ushered by the priest and made to sit separately in a different place. Now,60 nos of girls had already passed through the deity, Bipasha and Arpita were approaching nearer to the goddess and their hearts were beating with anxiety. First Arpita bowed and crawled before the goddess and in the meantime, a yellow flower fell on her. Immediately, she was ushered by the priest and made to sit near the former blessed tribal girl. Then Bipasha bowed and crawled before the deity. Surprisingly, another yellow flower from the head of the deity fell on Bipasha and she became the third blessed girl of deity. After passing through 80 nos of girls, another tribal girl was blessed by the deity and became the fourth blessed girl. Now, the village chief and the priest announced the gatherings outside about the four nos of blessed girls chosen by the deity.

All the family members were sitting and enjoying under the shadows of trees near the stream, then they saw village chief Okato approaching towards them accompanied by their two girls Bipasha and Arpita. They could see the brightened faces of two girls.

Okato came and said to two elders, "Sirs, it is the greatest moment of your family that your family is blessed by goddess Masombango as these two girls from your family have been chosen by the deity as blessed girls along with other two girls from our tribe. You would appreciate the fact that these four blessed girls including your two daughters would be the medium for a ritual rite which would be held at midnight only in presence of me, the priest, and the other two elder persons of the tribe. In the spring, when the light and the heat of the sun returned, the seed would be sown in the fields. It was at this time, at the first full moon, during the last day of the festival we would gather to perform the ancient ritual of fertility."

All the family members looked at each other with uncertainty and fear. Okato closely watched them and said to the elders, "You need not fear of anything. No harm will be done to your daughters. During the ritual, nobody would be present there except me, the priest, the two elder persons along four girls. I assure you of the safety of your girls as it would be a simple ritual to fertilize the grain seeds. Your daughters would be the medium blessed by the deity to help all tribes for their bumper cultivation and production of more grains. Now, along with the priest and other two elder persons of our tribe, we four persons will mediate before the deity till midnight. During this time, the deity will transmit her power upon us and we will come out from the cave at midnight. You can see the megalith on the Altar which has been constructed for so many years near the stream. You can see that Altar from here. These four blessed girls would be waiting for us near the Altar. Then we all would perform certain ritual rites which will take three to four hours but it would be finished before early morning. Then you can take your girls. This ritual has been performed over the years with the blessings of the deity. So, again I am repeating no misfortune, no harm will befall on your girls because they are especially blessed and chosen by the deity for this purpose."

The family members were tense and uncertain about leaving their two young girls alone at midnight with tribes but Bipasha and Arpita were happy as it was an adventure for them. The two elders consoled the family members and after much reluctance, they consented because it was related to the welfare of the tribes.

Okato said, "But there is one law of restriction. Your girls will never reveal the secrets of rituals to anybody throughout their lives nor even to you all otherwise bad luck and misfortune will befall your two families within a month."

When the elders explained this fact to their family members, everybody including Bipasha and Arpita shivered with unknown fear and trembled.

Bhaskar said, "My dear two little granddaughters, whatever happens during the rituals, please don't reveal the details to anybody ever even not to us also."

"Since your girls can not understand our tribe language and instructions, please tell your girls to follow the exact action of the other two tribe girls during the rituals," said Okato and left for the cave of deity.

The ensuing afternoon and evening were scheduled with eclectic dance and music, emitted from two intriguing jungle stages by the tribes.

---- --- --- --- --- --- ---- --- ----

Before midnight the place was deserted by all tribes. The family members left Bipasha and Arpita with the other two tribe girls near Alter. All the four girls wore each one piece of white cloth covering from their necks to knees and no undergarments beneath the dress. The four girls could see four nos of big sacks containing four varieties of grain seeds that were placed on the Alter. Although it was dark everywhere, there was a full moon night and the four girls were looking at each other and could see each other's face clearly. Not a single person was in and around the area. They could hear the howling of wolves and hooting of owls from nearby trees. Four earthen lamps were burning on the Alter in front of each grain sack. Bipasha and Arpita could feel the atmosphere out of a scene from some Hollywood horror movie. Besides, there was a big earthen jug containing wine, four earthen cups, and a big drum with two beating sticks on the Alter.

Just at midnight, the girls could see the silhouette figures of four persons coming out of the cave and proceeding towards them. They reached near the four girls, and they were Okato, the village chief, Madgu, the priest, and two other elderly persons from the tribe. Okato was around 60 years, tall and masculine, Madgu, the priest was some years senior to him, he would be around 65 years and he was also tall and masculine. The other two elderly persons were around 75 years but they were strong. They came barefooted, with only a simple hide or piece of coarse cloth to cover their loins. Their faces were glazing and brightened up in the darkness as if some superpower had been transmitted into their bodies. The only other persons there were four girls dressed in white dresses. The priest instructed something to the other two tribal girls, and the tribal girls proceeded towards Alter, and seeing this both Bipasha and Arpita also followed them.

They all gathered around the megalith, which the ancients had placed there long before them. Nobody knew who or when it had been done. It was their sacred place, their temple, where they worshiped their other pagan gods. Madgu, the priest prepared a fire with dry twigs in the middle of the Altar. The Altar had no roof, it was open to the sky. It was cracking and the flames had really taken hold. The girls stood close together on the other side of the fire. Their white dresses reflected the flickering light from the fire and it looked like their dresses were flowing around them. Soon, both Bipasha and Arpita began to smell the fire and a moment later, they could hear murmuring and chanting of some mantras by the priest. It was kind of spooky. The voices sounded so close, yet they couldn't see anything that the priest was doing due to the flame of fire and smoke arising from it.

'The priest had made a magic brew by chanting something and putting vermilion on the earthen jug of wine to drink before the beginning of the ritual. Okato, the village chief poured the contents of the jug into the cups and handed those to everyone. The cups were passed around until all of them had tasted the brew. It had a strong, awful taste, but the two tribal girls drank it without hesitation. By the look on the faces of the other two tribal girls, it didn't taste as bad as Bipasha felt it, so Bipasha started to finish the cup. She could see Arpita didn't like it either, Arpita almost choked when she tried to drink but like her, she didn't say anything and tried to finish as others had already finished it. They had another round of cups, which the girls drank. Like this, the four girls had finished 4 rounds of drinks. Now, both Bipasha and Arpita were feeling slightly intoxicated and their heads were reeling under the influence of wine. Their nervousness and weird feelings were gone and they felt as if they were flying around the Altar.

After finishing the drinks, Okato put the cup away and picked up the drum, which he hung over his shoulder. All of them knew what was going to happen. Then the village chief began to beat his drum with two sticks. Slowly, the two tribal girls began to move to the rhythm of his drum, Bipasha and Arpita who were drunk followed the girls. The men formed a large circle, dancing around the four girls. The beat of the drum would grow faster and louder. All the men of the tribe danced closer to the girls. In ancient times, they would probably have been at least more men. They were only four, which made it difficult to form a circle around the girls. They began to dance around the girls. Despite their drunkenness, Arpita and Bipasha looked embarrassed, but they swayed to the drum too. Both Bipasha and Arpita must admit it felt a bit strange dancing around almost naked, at night in the forest, but after a while, they were beginning to feel they could also dance in the tune of the beat of the drum and relaxed.

In the flickering light from the fire, things all looked so unreal; like something out of a movie. The girls were standing in the same spot, swaying from side to side. When the men were between them and the fire, both Bipasha and Arpita could get glimpses of their figure, through the thin cloth of their dresses. Excitement was beginning to grow inside two tribal girls and they were really getting into it now. Our two girls, Bipasha and Arpita were really getting into it too. They were relaxed, moving uninhibitedly, running their hands up and down over their bodies.

Okato looked at Bipasha's eyes as he passed her. They were fixed on her body. Bipasha and Arpita could see the huge erection under the loin clothes of Okato and Madgu, the priest, not only that, but they could also notice the huge rising of erections in the other two elder tribes. Their erection raised the clothes from their crotches and the two tribal young girls were also witnessing this attentively. The fire made the eyes of girls' glow as if they were trying to penetrate the loincloths of men. Our girls hadn't noticed before, but now they became aware of the state of their dicks and were a little embarrassed at first, but when they looked at the other two tribal girls, they showed the same excitement. They guessed it was supposed to be like that or it might have been the magic brew that helped them get rid of the embarrassment.

Okato was humming as he beat the drum harder. Our girls thought the two tribal girls were humming to, but it might have been their ears deceiving them. The two elder tribes moved closer to the two tribal girls, so the village chief and the priest followed them and moved closer to Bipasha and Arpita. Closer and closer they danced until the men could feel the girls' breath as they passed them. Okato's humming turned into some kind of strange song or reciting of words which our girls couldn't understand any of it.

The next stage was important for those four persons. Along with the priest, they would help the girls into a trance, so that they could talk to the deity. The men would tear the white dresses of the girls, which symbolized the fertile earth, and would prepare them to receive the seeds. The fire would symbolize the sun, giving light and heat to the plants, the men's hands would symbolize the rain, which was so vital for the seed to germinate. Their hands would touch every part of the girl's bodies to ensure the good start of the seed. Turning and twisting, the girls would germinate the seeds inside them until the seeds would be saturated inside their bodies for sowing. The men continued in the circle dancing around the girls. Now, the priest entered the circle, beating the drum, swaying around the young girls, who were now close to the revelations of the deity. He would bless them as the ancient rites described. The rites were handed down to him from the late priest, his father. It was a secret rite, only fully known by the priest.

Now it was the time for men to start taking the dresses off the girls. The two elder tribes took off the dresses of two tribal girls and made them completely naked. Now, one of the elder tribes was still beating the drum, after undressing the tribal girls. Okato was closest to Bipasha. Following the two tribal girls, Bipasha raised her arms over her head to let Okato take off her dress. Bipasha wiggled her arms to make Okato pull the dress over her head. Freed from the restraint of the dress, she swayed in front of Okato so close that Okato could feel the heat radiating from her body. Bipasha was shorter than Okato, with long, thick black hair and green eyes. Okato looked down and saw the hair on her crotch in the dim light and his dick started to harden.

Then Madgu, the priest moved to Arpita quickly and pulled the dress over Arpita's head to help her out of her dress and looked at her body. As he did, his hands brushed over her tits. They were even bigger than he thought, like Bel fruits, (Aegle marmelos).

Madgu, the priest forgot all about what he was doing, he just stared at her white tits. He had never seen anything like this. Okato danced closer to Bipasha. His free hand touched Bipasha's face, then passed down to her breasts. Bipasha looked like she was about to go into trance already. Okato's hand moved lower, passing over her stomach to her crotch. Bipasha let him touch her crotch. It looked like she rubbed herself on his hand. After a few seconds, Madgu, the priest moved on to Arpita. He covered one of her breasts completely with his hand. Arpita spread her legs when Madgu's hand touched her breasts like she wanted him to move to her crotch fast. Arpita swayed with her head tilted back and when his hand spread the folds in her crotch, she let out a high-pitched moan. Bipasha was afraid he had hurt her, but judging from Arpita's movements, she thought Arpita was all right.

The two elder tribes also moved on to two tribal girls and touched them in the same way Okato and Madgu had touched Bipasha and Arpita, and the reactions were the same. When Okato pulled his hand from Bipasha's crotch, he noticed it was glistening like it was wet. Okato felt It was like some strange sensation was going through his body, as his fingers brushed Bipasha's nipples for the first time. They got closer and his hands felt the smooth skin of Bipasha like silk and satin. Madgu could feel Arpita's bouncing breasts were soft with fairly big hard nipples. Every man danced around the girls, and they reached out and tried to touch the girls.