The Law of Jungle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Madhu," Debasish said, "Please stop reading for a moment. I want to talk with you. Why are you avoiding me? What have I done to hurt you? Was it only fault from my side that you are not talking with me? Am I sole responsible for this and You don't have any part in it?"

But Madhu continued reading and ignored him. Getting angry, Debasish took the book from her hands and threw it. Madhu looked at him in shock, her mouth open in surprise. Seizing the chance, Debasish got hold of her and pulled her against him in a tight embrace. Madhu tried to escape from him, but his arms held her too tight. She could not get out of his embrace. Finally, she stopped struggling and lay still, her eyes closed and her breath was coming faster and deeper. Debasish kissed her on her lips gently; she did not give him any response but was staring at him.

The only thing she said, "Debasish, please leave me alone" and moved away, "My husband may come in any moment."

"No, Dipankar is strolling around outside and Ashmita is busy in the kitchen," said Debasish.

She was restless and started crying. She got up from the bed, walked near to the window, and said, "Debashish, I have sinned against God," She explained, "I want to end the affair and I have I sought forgiveness from God."

Not knowing and not having any clue how to console a crying and grieving woman to comfort and console her, Debasish said, "No, it is not a sin. God only made it so that we should be together. God only wanted that both of us should be happy and satisfied with each other. I love you Madhu not physically but from the core of my heart and soul. I confess that I am not happy with Ashmita and I want to be with you till the last of my life. On our return from here to Kolkata, I will talk with my parents and I will divorce Ashmita so that I could marry you. This is my promise."

Debasish placed his hand on her shoulders, wiped tears from her cheeks. Debasish stroked, fondled, and caressed her hair and the back of her head affectionately and lovingly. Madhu hugged him tightly, an intimate hug, her hands encircling, enveloping, and reaching fully around him. She leaned forward, wrapped her arms around him. Debasish cupped her face in his hands gently with love, desire, and empathy. He wanted to love, comfort, possess, make her own, make love and devour her. Impulsively, he kissed her forehead, eyes, eyelids, and cheeks. She was moving her face conveniently to receive as he kissed, licked, and nibbled lovingly, delicately, slowly, and passionately all over her neck, cheeks and face.

Infidelity was such an addict like drugs if someone who had cheated before would more likely to cheat again in their next relationship. Madhu had already cheated on Dipankar, fucked with Ramu and Debasish. Cheaters wouldn't always cheat again. Some of them were overcome with guilt and some of them cheated for a very good reason. Some would go on to leave their partners in favor of the other partner. The reality was that a partner who cheated once could cheat again. Once a cheater would always be a cheater which was almost widely accepted. Debasish ran the tip of his tongue on her thick, full, beautiful pouting wet juicy soft top and bottom lips. Finally, he ran his tongue between her wet juicy thick pouting inviting lips forcing her mouth to open.

Madhu then said, "OK now go out from here, we could meet somewhere in secrete place of jungle tomorrow."

Debasish tried to hold her but she wriggled and moved until he let her go. Debasish returned to his room.

"Mihir and Bipin, Is everything ready?" asked Ashmita.

"Yes, Aunty," both said in the same voice.

"OK, then now you both can leave. Take some rest or you both can chat with your grandmothers. Leave me the kitchen for some time so that I could prepare the chili chicken myself," said Ashmita.

She grabbed the white serving platter from the counter and placed it in front of her after she'd sat down on the kitchen stool. The platter was filled with boneless chicken. Ashmita added a spoonful of soya sauce, chili sauce, and pepper powder into chicken stuff. Then she sprinkled cornflour and salt on the chicken. She added more cornflour to make the dish thicker and crunchier. She mixed well to coat and added chili powder to get a good color.

Dipankar was strolling around the Bungalow in restless mind only thinking about Ashmita. After fucking Ashmita that night, he was obsessed with Ashmita disregarding the fact that she was the wife of his best friend. Now, he had no interest in his wife Madhu. But since that night after fucking her, Ashmita would not talk to him nor even glance towards him. He tried to speak with her during the tribal festival but she would avoid him. Dipankar failed to understand the probable cause of her ignoring and neglecting him. Whatever happened that night was with mutual consent of both and now she was avoiding him. Dipankar knew that Ashmita was alone in the kitchen and he was determined to talk with her. Dipankar entered the kitchen and as expected Ashmita was alone in the kitchen, busy with preparing Chili chicken for her fathers-in-law.

"Is that all for us or only for your fathers-in-law? There's enough of this to feed more than ten people," Dipankar asked looking towards Ashmita.

Ashmita didn't say anything to him nor looked towards him rather she remained busy with the preparation of the dish.

Dipankar turned off one of the burners and said, "If you don't give me this dish, still I like leftovers."

Without saying anything, Ashmita heated oil in one pan and turned on one of the burners. After scooping the mixed-up boneless chicken off the platter, she tossed it in the pan. Once it was coated and fried properly with red color, she removed the pan from the heat.

"Mmm..." Dipankar's moan of delight did something to her insides, "Chili chicken is my weakness. I could eat it every day for the rest of my life."

"Why are you disturbing me?" whispered Ashmita.

He smiled, "At least, you could talk to me. I thought you have become mute."

"Why, Dipankar, are you trying to hit on me?" she asked.

Dipankar smiled," Not trying, Ashmita. I am hitting on you as you are behaving like a stranger to me."

"Debasish, please forget everything. What we did was wrong and I don't want to spoil my married life," she said with teary eyes.

"Ashmita, tell me honestly, are you happy with Debasish? If you ask me, let me confess, I am not happy with Madhu. If you believe then let me admit that I have not derived such pleasure and happiness in my long conjugal life the bliss I received in that night with you," said Dipankar.

Ashmita remained silent.

He stilled and crossed his arms over his chest, "I honestly confess to you that I love you and I want to marry you after getting a divorce from Madhu. Please believe me."

Ashmita straightened her shoulders and wiggled into the kitchen stool. She shook her head and stared at him with her teary eyes, "Do you think it is possible?"

"Everything is possible when two hearts started liking each other," said Dipankar and moved towards her.

A strand of hair stuck out from her clip and he brushed it behind her ear. His finger slowly continued down her neck. She tilted her head to the right, opening herself to his touch. Repeat cheaters could be prone to infidelity because of sex addiction. First with Ramu and now with Dipankar. You might cheat because you could feel your husband was not satisfying your needs or vice versa. Those who cheated for relationship reasons would do so because they didn't feel satisfied.

When Dipankar reached her jawline, he ran his finger across to her lips. "Do you love me?"

Ashmita gave a soft sigh, "Yes."

Dipankar positioned her stool closer to face him, zigzagging their legs, his knee brushing her core. She inhaled quickly. He affected her; he had no doubt. But he wouldn't push her into anything she didn't want.

"I promise, Ashmita. I won't make you do anything you don't want to do," whispered Dipankar.

He could see her chin up and eyes closed. She smiled and moved her stool closer to him.

He placed his lips on her bottom lip. She tensed but she let her head fall back. When he tipped his tongue, his tongue slid into her mouth. Her nose crinkled and her lips pursed but she sucked his tongue as if swallowing it down hard. The sounds she made when sucking his tongue were the same sounds, she made during sex that night. His pants grew tighter with every soft sigh; he was already on edge. He could only hope that his overt attempt at this would not lead them to fucking in the kitchen, because the musical moans that came with her every bite didn't help to tamp down his desire. She leaned forward, wrapped her arms around him. Her grasp was soft and gentle yet firm. Every part of her whole body was closely touching and pressing by him sending electric waves through her nerves. They were completely entwined and enticingly enveloped in each other's arms as if their two bodies were trying to unite with each other and become one. Dipankar could smell her distinctive erotic feminine body aroma. Her clenched hands were gripping him tightly and fingernails were digging into his back.

All of a sudden, Ashmita disengaged herself from him and said, "Leave me, anybody could come here at any moment, it is the kitchen. Why don't we meet tomorrow in some secluded place of the jungle!"

"Sure, my darling," said Dipankar and left the kitchen with a kiss on her lips.

---- --- ---- ---- ---- ----- -----

The next day, it was 7:30 in the morning, Deboshree opened her eyes and she couldn't believe that she had a sound sleep on a leafy bed inside a tribal hut. Deboshree could hear some noise outside her hut. She came outside of her hut and noticed some of the male members of the tribes including two brothers Gelango and Samango were engaged in an ancient ritual. They circled a bonfire, chanting in deep rhythmic tones. Their religion governed nearly every aspect of their lives. They believed that the deity Masombango they served could wipe them out if they wouldn't follow a very detailed script every day, particularly for a journey into some destination. The ceremony was sacred.

On seeing her, Gelango said, "Madam, to search for those valuable herbs in the jungle, we need the blessings of our deity Masombango, so we performed some rituals seeking her blessings for the success of our mission. Please go to the river and take your bath. After your breakfast, we all three will set out our journey to the jungle."

The two elderly ladies, Kaberi and Archana met in the dining hall during breakfast.

Archana said, "Kaberi, I remember my daughter Debika too much. Last night, I couldn't sleep properly. God knows, how my daughter is living among tribes?"

Kaberi replied, "I also want to see my daughter Deboshree. I am also worried about her and wonder how will she cope up with those tribes?"

Then they noticed their husbands, Arnab and Bhaskar coming towards them and they sat near them.

Archana said, "We both are worried about our daughters. We want to see them and want to visit the village."

Bhaskar said, "Why should you both worry about your daughters? They are no longer kids. Both of them are 34 years old and quite matured to take care of themselves. We both could have accompanied you to the village but we both have a lot of paper works for the government so today we are not going anywhere, not even going to the river bank with our daughters-in-law."

"You both have seen the way towards the tribal village. It is a walkable distance of 30 minutes from here. From the entry point, the path leads to one village on the left side and the path leads to another village on the right side. Debika is in the left side village and Deboshree is in the right side village. While going to villages, please take the clothes, sweets, chocolates and other essential items meant for tribes and distribute those particularly among children and women," advised Arnab.

"OK, immediately we both are heading towards the villages but Bipin and Mihir would accompany us with bags," said Archana.

With an hour both the elderly ladies accompanied by Mihir and Bipin reached the left side village. They found Debika inside a hut among women and children. Pakul, the Interpreter along with his brother Jojam were with her. Debika was taking photographs and noting down something in her scribbler paper.

On seeing them, Debika said," What happened Mom and aunt? A sudden visit by both of you?"

"We only came to see you," both of them replied.

"Why are you worried? I only came yesterday and here I am enjoying it. I am quite ok and I will be visiting Bungalow at the weekend," said Debika with a smile.

"Debika, we have brought something for the women and children. You distribute those among them, "said Archana.

After spending around one hour in the village, Kaberi said, "We also want to visit Deboshree."

"Deboshree is in the right-side village. You send Bipin and Mihir to Bungalow. I am sending Pakul with you so that he could accompany you to another village where Deboshree is with tribes," said Debika.

Within half an hour, three of them reached another village. They reached the village end, near the bank of the river where Deboshree spent last night in a hut. Pakul inquired from his fellow tribes about the whereabouts of Deboshree.

Then he said to Kaberi, "Mother, your daughter has departed in the morning with Gelango and Samango to the jungle. I have no idea when will they return? Since you both have come here, you can visit the village and pass your time here as everyone knows about you and recognizes you. Whenever you feel you can return as you know the path."

"Ok, Pakul, we both will be spending few hours here. In the meantime, please distribute these things among women and children before your departure," said Archana.

Both the friends moved ahead and gazed below where the big and wide river was flowing with its crystal water. The river was providing a fascinating view with the steep hills, hilly areas, and enormously narrow valleys with thick forest. It was the most ravishingly beautiful view of hilly terrains. Past the river, there was a plush-green meadow that stretched away into the vastness and a dragon-backed mountain.

"Kaberi, let us go near the river," said Archana.

"Sure, I have never seen such natural beauty," replied Kaberi.

When they passed through the valley to reach down the river, they could see Lipstick-pink peonies (shrubby plant) adorn the fringes of the narrow path going down to the river. The honeysuckle in yellow, pink, and white colors festooned (wrapped around) the hedges with its ladylike perfume. The aroma of jasmine with its earthly smell percolated through the air. Both the elderly ladies inhaled deep enough the potpourri of scents registered as a sweet mix of jasmine, grass vapor, and blossoms.

Kaberi could see the sunlight chasing the crab-shadows of the custard apple trees across the steaming grass. A blackbird alighted onto a nearby branch and launched into an avian aria (solo song). Within moments, a fusillade of bird song followed it, rupturing the silence of the atmosphere. Then the two elderly ladies could hear the song of the blackbird near the hedges whose song was clear and fresh echoed throughout the meadow as if this earth song of nature would rouse the rest of the animals from their slumber. The grasses in both sides of the path grown to Jurassic heights, pheasants cluck like cockerels and sprint like roadrunners, celebrating the arrival of spring. Butterflies were fluttering through the air with their velvet wings. Both of them were mesmerized by the beauty of nature.

Kaberi touched the flowers while walking, they were tingling her fingers with nature's electricity as she touched them. Jewel-green grasshoppers bounced off the flowers like leggy trampolines. Above her, the vault of the sky seems to grow wider and higher, as if increased the acoustics and magnified the richness of color. Archana could hear the lullaby of the breeze swishing through the trees much clearer now and little animals scurry and shuffle in the undergrowth. Versace-purple crocuses (small spring flower) peeped shyly at her and she was lost in the marvel of springtime.

The two elderly friends reached near the river and were surprised to see the clarity of the water in it. There were two small rocks near the flowing water of the river, the two friends sat on it. They could see cobwebs in the grass, glistering in the littoral light that the river reflected. They looked like fishermen's nets of finely meshed steel. Near the river water, there was the most welcoming of scents in the air, a spearmint aroma that hanged and loitered above the murmuring water. Both the friends sitting on the rock silently engaged in their favorite pastime; river gazing. The water was lens clear and it was easy to spot the speckled trout at the bottom. Every so often, they would explode up through the crystal water and soar into the air.

"Kaberi, can you see that lone hut above the river?" Archana broke the silence and pointed out her right side.

"Yes, that is Bachler hut where the young girl stays during their menstrual period. Even after completion of their period after cleaning physically, they would be staying a week more with the belief that the spirits of their forefathers would purify them further during this extra seven days as I have heard from my husband," said Kaberi.

"Hey Kaberi, I could see another hut at the furthest corner above the river, "said Archana.

Then both the friends could see the movements of two young black girls near the huts.

"Let us do one thing. Let us visit each girl in her hut and try to understand what she is doing in a hut?" suggested Kaberi.

"OK, we will meet here after two hours for our return to Bungalow. Let us leave our shoes here otherwise, we cannot walk through the river," said Archana.

Then the two friends headed in opposite direction to each other to reach the Bachler huts of tribal girls.

Archana was clambering gingerly through the river, wincing as she walked on pebbles in bare feet, then flailing around to grab something as the current picked up. She reached near the hut and looked above. Then Archana noticed that just below the hut where the river was flowing, there was a rock. A young black girl of her granddaughter Bipasha's age sat on the rock nearby. She was completely naked and started giggling when she saw Archana. Archana looked up at her, she was real black beauty, a slender and tender aged girl with two prominent round ripe breasts resembled like two baels (Aegle marmelos) and two black swollen and pointed nipples were protruding out of those two round breasts. Archana's eyes scanned below her flat stomach with a slim waist, and she could see a thick patch of black bushy hair covering her vulva. Her vulva area was clean so the girl was already out of her period and she was clean. Both of them stared at each other through their eyes and two of them collapsed in fits of laughter while Archana flailed more. Instead of nudging her, pointing and sniggering, the black young girl laughed kindly and openly, she was so friendly. It was an invitation to connect, to play, to live with her at that moment. What struck Archana, time and again, was how freely the tribal girls were overcome with laughter — and how it came from a place utterly without malice or self-consciousness.

Archana asked, "I am Archana. What's your name?"

Then next moment, she realized the girl couldn't understand her language. Then Archana gestured with signs.

She placed both her hands on her chest and said, "Archana."

The girl could understand the sign and said, "Danko."

Archana could understand that her name was Danko.

Archana again uttered the word, "Danko."

1...45678...14