The Law of Jungle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two tribal girls lay motionless on the ground with two big cocks in their mouths. Madgu, the priest urged the two elders to move fast. Bipasha was bobbing her head up and down over Okato's dick. Bipasha didn't know if the two old men had deposited any sperm on or in any of the girls, but suddenly Okato groaned. Okato could feel the tension rise in his loins, he tried to hold it back, because it felt so good, but every time his dick was pressed into Bipasha's mouth, the foreskin was pulled back and the head was exposed to her tongue and sometimes the back of her mouth. The tension grew and grew until Okato couldn't hold back any longer. It was more like an eruption this time and it kind of felt better. Bipasha didn't pull it out. She let it spurt inside her mouth, which made it feel better still.

Bipasha's eyes opened wide as she felt the fluid pump into her mouth. Despite his hands on the back of her head, she managed to pull her mouth from his dick and his sperm splashed out on her face. She closed her eyes tight and let the sperm rain over her. A little bit of white stuff was dripping from the corner of her mouth. With gestures, he forbade her not to spit out his sperm afterward but to keep the fluid in her mouth. She didn't spit, but she had already swallowed some of it! and looked like she liked the taste. She was stunned. She kept maximum inside her mouth.

Arpita reacted in much the same way as Bipasha had and, after a minute, Arpita quickly sat up and grabbed Madgu's dick. Although it was too hard as a steel rod, Arpita had seen what Bipasha and the other two girls had been doing and she leaned over Madgu's legs and took his dick into her mouth. It felt almost choked at first inside her mouth because of its gigantic size, but it didn't take long before it felt good again as it slipped inside her cavity through her lips without going far away to her tonsils. So, the fear of choking was gone now. Arpita was very eager and moved her head fast up and down. Madgu's dick grew harder. Madgu got up and stood in front of her. She opened her mouth and took in almost half his dick. She still rubbed her crotch, but her other hand moved up along her inner thigh, to his crotch, and began to play with his balls. That felt good. Madgu wanted to touch her lovely breasts again, so he leaned a little forward to reach them. They were so soft and still so firm.

Arpita started caressing his crotch and balls with both hands while bobbing her head faster and deeper over Madgu's dick than ever before. Suddenly, Arpita felt the head of his cock swollen, and then the hot liquid spurted inside her cavity wall. The thick condensed white stuff came out of his dick and filled her whole cavity area, some of it went down her throat quickly and some splashed out on her face. More white stuff splashed out on her face and breasts as she withdrew his cock due to overflow inside her mouth. Arpita looked very surprised and pulled his dick out of her mouth. God, it felt so good. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling until it subsided and his dick stopped squirting white stuff out. He wiped out the stuff from her face and breasts and put those inside her already cum filled mouth. He signaled her something with gestures and Arpita could understand that he was instructing her not to swallow whole stuff nor to spit out but to keep those inside her mouth.

Bipasha looked at two tribal young girls, most probably it was their first experience to see human sperm. One of them looked baffled. The white stuff was running down from her mouth. The other tribal girl with her bewildered eyes witnessed how the white stuff had got out from the elder man. Okato was just standing staring at the scenery. His dick was limp, so Madgu guessed he had deposited his sperm inside the mouth of Bipasha. Madgu had enjoyed the way Arpita had made him spurt out his sperm with her mouth. Then, Madgu instructed something to two tribal girls and they both rushed near to sacks of grain seeds. Seeing this, both Bipasha and Arpita also followed them. The two tribal girls spitted the sperm from their mouths into two sacks and mixed the sperm with all-grain seeds inside the sacks. Seeing them doing this, Bipasha and Arpita also spitted their mouthful sperm in the remaining sacks and mixed the spitted sperm with grain seeds.

Now, the ritual was over, it was around 4.00 AM in the early morning. They all looked exhausted. Madgu, the priest said it was time for the purification in the holy stream nearby. The water in the shallow stream was cold and the girls didn't want to get into it. But it was time for purification, everybody bathed naked and then put on their dresses. All the four sacks of grain seeds would be distributed amongst tribes in the morning as these grain seeds were holy and empowered by the deity. The Tribes would mix the handful of these holy seeds with their ordinary grain seeds before sowing so that it will enhance the productivity of crops more with a bumper harvest. Both Okato and Madgu accompanied Arpita and Bipasha to the Bungalow. Throughout the way, everybody was silent. The family members were very pleased to see their daughters safely. After that Okato and Madgu returned to their village. The family members asked their both daughters if everything was ok. With a smile, both the daughters nodded their heads and replied that the ritual was successful.

--- --- -- --- ---- ---- ----- -----

In the morning, both Ashmita and Madhu came down to the hall where Arnab and Bhaskar were waiting for them. Both the daughters-in-law put on a pair of shorts with short-sleeve tops. Their thick white legs were protruding and glazing.

"I am feeling very shy with this dress before our fathers-in-law," said Ashmita.

"But, what can we do? We cannot dive into the water with our bras and panties in front of our fathers-in-law. At least these shorts are ok and decent, we can swim and dive into water comfortably," replied Madhu.

On seeing them, Bhaskar said," I am glad that you both are ready as we planned."

"You see, this river Kangsabati is a big river, flowing through the forest at the length of 30 K.M. But our operation of the area would be nearer to two tribal villages on the bank of the river. Arnab and Madhu would go to the eastern side of the river on its right bank up to 5 K.M from the starting point near the villages, which would be our Centre point. Ashmita and I would go opposite direction i.e. Western side up to 5 K.M. on the left bank of the river," explained Bhaskar.

Arnab further explained," After reaching the destination point, we all would reverse. Bhaskar and Ashmita would cover a totally of 10 K.M. from west to east on the left bank and Madhu and I would in a similar manner cover the same distance from east to west on the right bank of the river and at some point or near the Centre point we both groups would cross each other in two sides of the bank of the river."

"Let us keep our mission secret from other family members. First, we will search for valuable stones on the sandy shore of the river, amongst small rocks and pebbles near the shore and after that, we will dive into the water surface to find more. But don't think those stones are easily available, it may take days to find those stones but you shouldn't lose your patience," said Bhaskar.

"Now, do you both understand clearly? If you have any doubt, you can ask us now," said Arnab.

"No Papa, it is clear to us," both Ashmita and Madhu said in one voice.

"Then, let us move in our destined direction," said Bhaskar.

Four days had already passed, it was 8.30.P.M. in the evening, Both Mihir and Bipin had set the tables of family members, two place settings on the far side of the breakfast bar. Large dinner plate, small bowl. Appropriate cutlery, water glass filled with sparkling water, and on the right, two wine glasses for two elders, heads of the two families. In the middle was a row of candlesticks, three sizes, shortest to tallest from left to right. All the family members were waiting for dinner.

"It smells good in here." Bipasha stood in the doorway of the kitchen, one hand resting on her hip, the other on the white frame. Her hair was tied up haphazardly on top of her head. Her sweater was gone and she now wore a form-fitting tank top over her linen pants. Arpita was in her loose pajama and half sleeve shirt on the top, with her two hands under the armpits of Bipasha, clutching Bipasha tightly from the backside just above her breasts.

"Are you preparing fish, Mihir Bhaiya? I am feeling hungry," asked Arpita.

"Have patience, Baby," replied Bipin.

"Thank you. I just need another five minutes." Mihir was only waiting for the boiling of fish gravy. He patted the far side of the counter where he'd arranged the plates for settings.

"How did it go today?" Ashmita asked, "I was tired after walking away from 5.K.M. and again reversed. This is the first time I was very close and attached to your father-in-law (Bhaskar). He is so caring as if I am his little daughter. I noticed a lot of pebbles and rocks everywhere, but couldn't find those stones. Bhaskar papa trained me how after diving into water surface, you have to feel the smooth pebbles out of which one might be the valuable stone, you have to pick up and inspect"

Madhu giggled and said, "Same with me. You see, I am a 36 years old woman and mother of a grown-up girl but your father-in-law (Arnab) would treat me like a kid daughter, so caring. He trained me to observe the single or big rock in the Riverbank where the stones might be stuck and glued. Arnab Papa made several suggestions as to how I could do a better finding of stones in the future during our staying in the jungle to assist him as the income of our two families depend upon this. He hoped that I would learn from my repeated search and patience. I gratefully promised Arnab Papa that I would not disappoint him."

"I was surprised to find that Bhaskar papa is so much engrossed into this task with so renewed vigor at this age. Despite being not my own father-in-law, Bhaskar papa is very approachable like my father-in-law (Arnab).

While returning, he became quite informal, talked freely, and exchanged his ideas," said Ashmita.

"After all, our fathers-in-law are two bosom friends and they don't see any difference in us as if we both are their own daughters-in-law," replied Madhu.

By this time, dinner was served to everyone. After finishing the dinner, the dessert was served to everyone.

While the family members were taking their desserts, Bhaskar said, "May I have your attention all my family members! Please listen carefully to what I have to say. With the help of village chief Okato, we both have arranged one Interpreter and one helping hand who are two tribal boys for our two daughters to help them in their research works."

Debika looked toward his papa Bhaskar and Arnab Uncle, then said, "As you know, I am an Anthropologist doing research work in these tribes, and I have to understand their social and economic life from very close. There are a lot of paper works, photographs, and interviews with the tribes which is not possible if I stay here with you. For a detailed study, I have to stay in their hamlets, stay in the hut with them, I have to eat their foods, participating in all of their activities and I should feel that I am also a real tribe member amongst them, then only I could get a real glimpse of their lives. So, tomorrow morning, I am leaving from here and going to stay with them in their hamlets. Of course, on weekend, for a night, I will be back and stay with you and I will tell you my experience."

Then Deboshree said, "Unlike Debika, my research field is something different. I am a scientist on rice and these tribes cultivate a unique form of rice that is rarest in this world. These tribes produce scented rice which they produce from a chemical process using and collecting juices from seven different types of herbs which are found in dense forests. I have to identify those herbs and test those in my chemical process, I want to know the secrets and for that, I have to wander in the jungle with my two helping tribal boys, even I have to stay with them for days, I have to observe how they are developing the seeds in their chemical process."

Every family member remained silent and stunned after hearing that two daughters would leave the next day morning for their research works.

Arnab said, "Another thing I want to inform you that there are a lot of streams flowing through the jungle which are the source of water. You will find several huts in the jungle near streams and rivers. Each hut will contain an earthen pot for preserving drinking water from a nearby stream or river. The hut will also have a comfortable bed of leaves (Thick Leafy bed) with coarse tribal hand-woven big clothes which could be used as either bedsheet or could be used as blankets. They are called Bachler huts. In this tribal society, when a girl menstruates, she undergoes a process of separation from the community. She is allotted an isolated area far away from the hamlets in these huts, where she remains for the period till her menstruation period is completed plus seven days more. In this period, she learns how to make utensils, how to cook, and how to becomes a good housewife. At the end of the isolation, a party is held for her. The boys also undergo a period of separation from the community and stay in these huts when he grows moustache and beard and capable to produce babies, which can last for six months, when they eat special food that is supposed to help them develop muscles, they would hunt in the jungle and prepare their foods which they learn from the elders of the tribe. So, during her research works, Deboshree would stay in these huts with the two tribal boys when they would be wandering in the jungle."

Suddenly, the faces of two elderly ladies, Kaberi and Archana, the mothers of Deboshree and Debika went colorless with uncertain fear and worriedness.

With a tense and concern in her voice, Kaberi said, "How can we allow to leave our two daughters alone in hamlet and jungle with tribes? If something unusual and bad happens to them, then!"

Bhaskar said, "Let me remind you again that the safest place for women in this world is this jungle and this tribe. You know, what these tribes respect more? The modesty of women. Any violence to the modesty of women, the punishment is death which they fear most. No male can even touch any female forcibly unless she permits him to do so."

Deboshree said, "Mom, you need not worry, I will be safe with my tribal friends in the jungle."

Debika laughed and said, "Mom and Aunty, you both shouldn't bother at all, the tribal boys who are our companions are boys of only 22 years. They are some years older than our Bipasha and Arpita and like our nephews."

It was morning. Kaberi woke up when she felt a soft touch on her feet. She looked downwards and found that Mihir's forehead was touching her feet.

She was very much surprised and asked, "Mihir, what's are you doing?"

"Grandmaa, every morning when I wake up, I always seek blessings from Archana Grand maa by touching my forehead with her feet. Since Archana Grandmaa is not with me now, and you are like my Archana Grandma, please give me your blessings to serve you properly," said Mihir in a humble tone.

Kaberi knew Mihir was from Archana's household but she had no idea that this boy was so humble and so respectful. Her eyes were filled with tears of joy.

She said, "Ohhh, my dear boy, all my blessings are with you. You are such a nice little boy."

"Grandmaa, I have brought your morning tea," said Mihir and left the room.

Similarly, Bipin also touched the feet of Archana to seek her blessings. Archana was also moved by the humbleness of Bipin.

"Bipin, I think, you are very much attached to your Kaberi Grandma!" asked Archana.

"Yes, Grandmaa. At home, I will take care of every need of Kaberi Grandma. In Kolkata, every evening, I will take Kaberi Grandmaa around the park by car," said Bipin.

Archana smiled and asked, "But, when will you take a round of this Grandmaa by car?"

"You know Archana Grandmaa, just 5 K.M. away from here in the jungle, I have seen a beautiful place where a lot of wild colorful orchids are there along with a lot of fruit trees. Whenever you feel free, we could go around there by car, collect fruits and plants of orchids," said Bipin.

"Sure, my boy," said Archana with a beaming face.

After breakfast, everybody bade farewell to Deboshree and Debika.

Both Deboshree and Debika came down from the Bungalow through the steep narrow slope and reached the footstep of the plateau. From this small plateau, they moved towards the small jungles on both sides through a narrow road heading towards the entry point from where two paths were leading to two hamlets. Both of them had already seen the paths leading to two hamlets during the tribal festival and heading towards as if they knew it from the ages. Both had medium-sized backpacks containing their two pairs of dress, undergarments, toothpaste, and brush, bathing soap along with the camera, papers, pen/pencil, etc. Deboshree had certain extra items like some test tubes and chemicals which she kept carefully in the inner pocket of the backpack. Both had comfortable stretchable loose leggings up to their knees and sleeveless shirts through which air was passing to their bodies without perspiration. They had smooth rubber boots but the sole of the boots was tough, rugged, and uneven suitable for the rocky and muddy road.

Just near the entry point, they could see a tall black figure with only an animal skin wrapped around his loin with a long spear in his hand as if waiting for them. When they came nearer to him, they recognized him as village chief Okato who waved his hand to signal them to come nearer him. When they approached nearer, both the ladies waved their hands at him with a smile. Okato greeted them with a broad smile and bowed his head before them. They also bowed their heads before him. Within seconds, he created a feeling of tranquillity and sincerity. Perhaps his captivating, charismatic personality was what set him apart from other tribes.

On seeing them, Okato whistled and 4 nos of tall black tribal boys emerged from the bush behind him. All of them were taller around 6 feet in height, with strong muscular black bodies with rippled muscles. Although the bodies were of a grown-up man, they had boyish faces with long black hairs and little moustaches and beards in their chins, must be around the age group of 20 to 22 years. The pairs look like twin brothers.

One of them looked toward Debika and said, "Good morning Madam, I am the Interpreter and my name is Pakul and he is my brother whose name is Jojam."

Another black boy came forward and said, "madam, I am Gelango, another Interpreter. He is my brother Samango. You can choose either of the pair to assist you."

Debika and Deboshree looked at each other.

Debika said, "Pakul, you and your brother Jojam will be with me to assist me."

Deboshree said, "OK. Gelango, you and your brother Samango will be on my team."

After being satisfied, Okato, the village chief waved his hands with a gesture to bid farewell to both the ladies. The two groups paved their way towards two villages from this entry point. The place of both the villages was dotted by huts, domes, and other shelters made of natural materials where the tribes lived in traditional huts with a thatched roof of grass and palm leaves.

After fifteen minutes, Debika along with Pakul and Jojam reached a hut specifically assigned for her just near the hut of these two boys. Debika got her first clear glimpse of the village. About 250 people were living there in this village, in about a dozen huts built in a circle around the main courtyard. On reaching there, the crowd of naked children and half-naked women surrounded them with curiosity. She was again surrounded by kids, staring and laughing. Some of them were chewing up raw stalks of sugar cane. She could see men going off to tend their gardens in the forests, carrying bows and arrows, women gathering wood for the cooking fires, and parrots waddling around, snacking. Debika picked out chocolates and distributed them among the children.