The Law of Jungle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Okato was opposite Bipasha, he danced in front of her. Now he had time to explore more of her body. He ran his hands down over her stomach and up over her back. They were standing close, so close his loincloth touched her stomach, where his dick made it stick out. Her round bottom felt good in his hands. Okato moved behind her to look at her bottom. The way her buttocks moved as she twisted her body was fabulous. Okato kneaded it with both hands while he worked up the courage to touch her crotch. Madgu moved lower and caressed Arpita's thick thighs. Her inner thigh was the smoothest thing he had ever felt. Slowly he moved around to the front again. His hands drifted upwards towards the forbidden part of Arpita's body.

Now, all the four persons left their girls. Then there was the next course of rituals. All the four persons moved towards the four sacks of grain seeds. They chanted some mantras and put vermilion on the sacks before opening these. Each person picked out only one grain seed from the sacks containing four nos of different grain seeds and returned to their girls. Okato knelt in front of Bipasha to see what a girl looked like down there and, when his fingers touch her crotch, a shiver went through her body. He only touched it very lightly, feeling the hair tickling his fingers, but Bipasha lowered herself to make real contact with Okato's finger. He wanted to feel her too, so he pulled her up and knelt in front of her. To his surprise, she turned around and bent over with wide-spread legs and her hands on her knees. Her crotch was wide open.

Okato's fingers slipped between the folds of her crotch. Okato could see the little nub in the top of the cleft. Under it was two puffy folds. When he parted them, it was very warm and moist. Okato could see the entrance to her vagina and even her tiny hole, her asshole. He could see everything clearly in the flickering light from the fire. Small droplets of fluid were glistening in the fuzzy hair and on her puffy folds. There was a distinct aroma coming from her pussy as he moved in closer to see it all. Okato knew that there was an entrance to her inner female part somewhere behind the spongy folds, but it couldn't be big, because he could feel a bone behind the delicate folds. Without any knowledge of Bipasha, Okato put the seed carefully inside it. Bipasha moved her hips in a way that made his fingers slide back and forth between her folds.

Madgu, the priest could feel that there was a small, hard nub at the top between the two big folds of Arpita. When his fingers touched that nub, Arpita purred. Apparently, she liked it a lot when Madgu touched it. The obvious pleasure Arpita got from his fingers made her bolder. Arpita parted the folds with her other hand to reveal the pink skin behind them. But the hole looked so small, too small for anything bigger than a finger to enter. Madgu put this out of his mind and concentrated on the nub. The more he touched it, the more Arpita moaned. Her legs were beginning to tremble and suddenly she sat down on her knees with her legs under her and arched her body back. Madgu could see a rippling in the stomach muscles. Madgu could see what had to be the entrance to her vagina, he put the seed deep inside it. Arpita shuddered and her stomach looked like she was going to throw up. She pushed his hand away and Madgu stood up and looked at her.

Similarly, the other two elderly tribes also put the seeds deep inside the vagina of two young tribal girls. The above action symbolized the germination of seeds inside the soaked and wet mother earth. The next ritual action is to pick out the seeds from the womb of mother earth through tongues and put those in the sacks so that all seeds in sacks could be empowered with the holy touch of these four germinated holy seeds.

Okato's tongue was in the opening of Bipasha's vagina, he tried to insert it a little further into her. His tongue ventured down and up until he could feel the nub. Bipasha moaned and her knees gave in. She fell on her hands and knees. His tongue followed her up and down, found her nub again. It made her moan again, louder than before. Her moans turned into a humming, which again changed to whining. Her legs spread wider and wider. Okato licked inside her cunt with his whole face pressed into it. Her cunt was dripping juices as he sucked. She was quivering and humping his face with her cunt. He slipped up to her ass and wildly tongued her asshole probing it with the tip of his tongue. She did not expect his tongue in her ass hole. Bipasha shuddered. He kept sucking and licking her clit and riding his fingers into her juicing cunt. Her ass was leaping off the ground as her climax built. She put both hands behind his head and began to fuck his face with her whole body. After a couple of minutes, she was lying on the ground with her bottom pushed up and her legs spread absurdly. She squirmed under him. She was really into it. Okato was afraid he was hurting her, but she had her hands on the back of his head, pulling him into her crotch.

"That's it. Like that. Oh, yes. That feels so good. Now, suck hard! Suck me harder! Ohhhhhhhh! suck all my juices," Bipasha screamed the words of which Okato couldn't understand but he could feel the whole tension in her body which was building.

He ground her bud gently between his teeth and she exploded.

"UUUuuggggggghhhhhhh! She panted, then she screamed, "Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" her cunt thrusting at him as his face became soaked with her cum. He could feel her three quick orgasms each bigger than one before. Okato bent down and started to search out cunt juice coated seed from her cunt, slowly as she pushed it out. Cascading falls of melted honey flowed down the velvet sides of her pussy. Okato slurped all her cunt juice with a loud noise and felt the cum-coated seed at the tip of his tongue. Okato wasn't sure if she was in trance or not. Okato started devouring her cunt, sucking her juices, slurping, licking her all over cunt, pressing his mouth to her cunt and sucking, making slurping noise. He just kept licking until she closed her thighs around his head and lifted her body off the ground, resting only on her head and feet. Just before she collapsed, she released his head. When Okato stopped and picked out the seed, she was breathless and dazed with her thighs spread wide and her cunt red and leaking. Okato stood up and looked around.

Madgu fondled the breasts of Arpita. He kissed her belly softly, and traced his tongue down to her waist, moved back and forth between the edge of her pubic area and her belly button. Slowly he kissed her pussy upwards from her knees along the inside of her thighs. Brushed lightly across her pubic area and across to the other thigh, kissing downwards again to the other knee and teased her with his tongue when he got near the vagina, in the crook between the pussy and the thighs. He ran his tongue slowly from the bottom of the vagina to the top repeatedly for few times. Parted her cunt lips, and then slowly teased his tongue around the opening of the vagina, Madgu used his thumbs to open her folds gently

Arpita's juicy cunt spread wide, wet, and inviting. It was erotic and exciting. Madgu bent down and could smell her scent - the cunt of a horny girl. He licked her cunt, lapped, and inserted his tongue into her cunt. He slurped up her cunt juice with a loud noise. Her legs were spread wide despite her trying to close them and his mouth and nose were pressing into her labium. Madgu pushed Arpita's knees up and wide open giving him full access to her bare cunt. He sat down between her spread thighs, leaned forward, and looked at Arpita's exposed pussy. She had a very small landing strip right above her sweet cunt. The lips were wet with her juice. Her hard little bud was swollen and throbbing, and she was already so excited that she was raising her wet pussy trying to get him to kiss it. He blew lightly on her hot pussy, and she moaned in response. She licked her lips just as he began to lick her hard little clit. She squealed with delight as his tongue flicked across her sensitive bud, and she pulled his head deeper into her excited pussy.

Madgu was lying with his head between Arpita's skinny legs. She was sitting with her hand in her crotch, moving it slowly between the folds, making the folds widening for the easy access of his tongue. His tongue was moving faster as Arpita watched the two other tribal girl's activities. It looked like she was going to put herself into a trance. Madgu bent forward, licked her cunt from bottom to top, flattening his tongue. He inserted his tongue deep inside her cunt, making his tongue stiff clutching it with his teeth searching the seed inside. He was running his tongue around inside her cunt, probing and licking.

"God, yes," she moaned, as she arched her back, head tilted back, eyes closed.

Her chest heaved and her breasts strained upward as she began fucking his face almost as fast almost as he could lick.

"Oh God, you're good, "Arpita panted.

She was moaning and bucking wildly as he sucked on her clit. Madgu slid two fingers into her tight hole again and located her G-spot.

As he began to slowly massage her spot, she went wild throwing her cunt at his face, "Oh, Tribe man! That's it. Yeah, you black old man. You're making me cum."

She grabbed fistfuls of his hair and shoved his face farther into her depths. Madgu let his hands roam up to her breasts and grabbed hold. Madgu could feel all her cunt muscles around his tongue tighten. Her efforts gave way and she wrapped her thighs around his head. She groaned at her touch and bucked her hips slightly.

"Yes!" Arpita screamed aloud, "I'm going to cum!"

Arpita exploded her orgasms one after another. Madgu did not really mind. He was pleased as much knowing that he was putting her through this much pleasure. With a guttural groan, she came. He had to stop and marvel at the release she was experiencing. He had never seen her, or anyone for that matter, cum so intensely like that. The cum coated seed was pushed outside and stuck at the tip of the tongue of Madgu. He brought his tongue out of the inner core of his cunt and lapped up her tasty delicious cunt juice having a particularly pleasant smell. He put his lips against her cunt and slurped with a loud noise, the more he slurped, the more juices were oozing out. It was like drawing water out of a well, never dry. At last, he stopped and picked out the seed. By that time, the two elderly tribes had already picked out their seeds from the cunts of two tribal girls through their tongues. Then all four persons moved towards the grain seed sacks and each buried their germinated cunt juice-soaked holy seeds in the sacks which got mixed up with the other grain seeds and empowered the whole grain seeds.

All the four persons had meditated with certain rites before the deity in the closed cave from afternoon till midnight and in this process, the deity had transmitted her supernatural powers through the bodies of these four persons. In the final ritual, the power of the goddess in the bodies of these four persons would be transmitted to the seeds. Again, the medium would be these four blessed girls through which the power of deity would be transmitted. Madgu, the priest explained and instructed something to the two tribal girls and the girls nodded their heads with consent. Arpita and Bipasha couldn't understand the instructions but they thought they would follow the action of tribal girls. Okato stood up and pulled his loincloth off. His dick was as hard as a rock. Madgu, the priest was still fondling Arpita's breasts and the two naked elderly tribes with their giant dangling cocks were kneeling in front of two young tribal girls with both hands in their big round breasts. Our girls could notice that the two tribal girls started sucking the cocks of two elderly tribes.

Okato looked back at Madgu and Arpita. Arpita was now sitting on her knees in front of Madgu. Arpita starred at his hard dick, it was enormous so big like a horse's cock. Arpita motioned Madgu to do like two elder tribes who had done to tribal girls. Before Madgu moves closer to Arpita, he looked over at two old men. One of the old tribes had his dick in one of the girl's mouth. Another old man was standing with closed eyes and pushing his hips forward, pushing his giant cock inside the mouth of another tribal girl. Kneeling, Arpita took his cock into her hands and kissed the beautiful big blackish pink knob. Arpita's hand reached out and folded around the shaft and Okato could hardly believe it when Arpita opened her mouth and pulled Madgu's dick into it. Her lips closed around the shaft of his dick. Okato was stunned. Arpita moved his dick in and out of her mouth. She ran her tongue along the shaft, licked Madgu's scrotum and balls, then took his cock into her mouth and sucked.

Madgu allowed her to suck his cock for some time. Arpita flicked her tongue over the crown of his cock. His groan was so low and guttural that she throbbed, moisture flowing from her as thoughts of him sinking his hard shaft into her mouth flooded her mind. Madgu groaned again and she took him into her mouth, easing down him until the soft head of his erection touched the back of her throat. She propped herself up on one hand, kneeling before him, and rolled his balls with her other one. Madgu took hold of her long hairs and pulled her up, signaled her to bend. Arpita obeyed and bent, her ass high up, her legs and thighs spread wide, resting her hands on the floor, and her hairs fell on both sides of her shoulders touching the floor.

Madgu felt her lips sliding down his chest and onto his belly. She was tender as her lips parted and her tongue circled his belly button. Madgu, the old priest could see her look up at him; the smile in her eyes was obvious as she continued downward. Her hand raised his cock from his hips as she kissed its head. Her tongue licked a small circle around the head, licking his leaking juices off the tip. His grip on her hair tightened and he groaned as he controlled her movements, making her suck his cock. She tugged on his balls and his groan came out as a short bark of pleasure. Arpita could hear him moan as her lips parted. She glanced up the length of his body at his face and he looked down at her, his eyes drenched in desire as he watched her sucking him. The black in his irises swirled, brightening by degrees until his eyes glowed again.

Madgu could feel her lips slid over the head of his cock as she slid her mouth over it. He expected her to stop but she continued down his shaft until it was fully engulfed by her. He could feel her cheeks tighten around him, then release their tension. Madgu tried to speak, to tell her how wonderful it all felt, but could not form any words because she could not understand him. He pulled her head above and thrust into her, harder now, sending fire rushing through her mouth but not rough. The blood rushed to her crotch area each time his pelvis hit her mouth. She moaned and lost herself again, drowning in the mind-blowing feel of him moving inside her mouth, his long strokes hitting her in just the right place to have her squirming beneath him, clenching and reaching for more.

Okato felt as if all four girls were in trance; Okato just stood and stared at them with his eyes wide open. Arpita had noticed that Bipasha was kneeling and ready to grab Okato's dick as he stood in front of her. Bipasha's gaze lingered on his hard cock and she nibbled her lower lip, hungry for a taste of him. Bipasha closely observed the magnificent, long, thick, and beautiful big long thick, and monstrous cock of Okato. She noticed Okato was watching the sucking of Madgu's cock by Arpita. Okato didn't notice anything around him until he felt something warm touched his dick. He looked down and saw Bipasha kneeling in front of him. Her eyes were shining in the flickering light, as she stared at his dick, which she held in her hand. Okato was unable to move a muscle. He grabbed her arm and pulled her to him, forcing her onto her knees. He rose to his at the same time, tangled his fingers in her long hair, and guided her towards his hard length. Her head came closer. When she opened her mouth, he knew she was going to do what Arpita and the other tribal girls were doing.

Bipasha bent and took his cock into her mouth, sucking, licking along the shaft to the knob, nibbling his engorged big blackish pink knob, licking the base and scrotum, his nerves electrified, blood flowing at jet speed to the cock. She had a different way of doing it. Instead of move her head so much, she sucked on it and let her tongue circle around the head. It felt great to Okato. Okato's dick entered her soft mouth. She continued sucking taking his cock fully in her mouth; Okato fucked her mouth deep throat. She took his cock all the way in, trying her best to fit every inch in her mouth. Okato enjoyed the throat pussy he was getting from this hungry young white girl. She was bobbing her head up down all the while massaging his balls. She loved how salty his pre-cum tasted on her tongue and she couldn't wait to taste his nut. She moved down to his balls into her mouth and made sure she paid the same amount of attention to them that she did on his massive cock. Holding his balls in her hands, she moved back to his cock and continued to suck all with her might.

Bipasha knew that he was enjoying what she was doing by the groaning sounds he was making. Bipasha moved her mouth slowly up and down on his cock, stopping when her lips were around that most sensitive area around the head to squeeze him tightly with her mouth. With each tightening of her lips, she could taste his leaking more into her mouth. Okato swallowed his saliva and moaned, kept moving her mouth on him, thrusting gently now, easing himself into her. She sucked hard on each withdraw, squeezing his balls at the same time, giving him that hint of pain that seemed to enhance his pleasure. His eyes brightened again and his markings glowed in the same fierce colors.

He moved his hand to the top of her head and stopped her, holding her away from him. She got the message. Either she gave him a moment to calm down or she was going to push him over the edge. Bipasha wriggled and stared at his cock, gaze following the thick ridge that ran down the underside, from his balls to the crown. Sense told her not to play with fire. Desire said to throw the rules out of the window and lick him. She ran her tongue over the head of his cock.

A fantastic feeling grew in his loins. When she began to move her head back and forth, the foreskin was pulled back and the sensitive head was exposed to her hot mouth and wet tongue. It felt like nothing Okato had ever felt before. An extremely pleasant feeling spread from his crotch. His dick jerked and a kind of strange sensation spread throughout his body. She tried to get him to look at her but he had his eyes closed, his face contorted in pleasure. He eased out slowly and then thrust inside her mouth again, and a spark of pleasure shot along her thighs and through her belly, erasing her trepidation. He clutched her wrists in one hand, holding her at his mercy, and held the weight of his glistening saliva-coated cock between her soft lips.

Bipasha moaned with each deep plunge of his cock into her mouth, each delicious invasion that sent shivers tripping over her body. She tried to buck against him, wanting more. He snarled at her, vicious and dark, and grabbed her head with his free hand, settling all of his weight on her chin. Bipasha flinched. He grunted and quickened his thrusts and she closed her eyes and arched her face up to meet him, unable to stop herself. He moaned, the sound wanton and erotic, and she groaned with him, her breathing accelerating in time with his pace. He pumped her hard and she could feel his desperation flowing through her, echoing within her. She pressed her face into him and worked her body against his, frantic and needy, lost in her passion and arousal.