The Law of Jungle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl nodded her head with joy with a beaming face and giggled again.

On the other side, Kaberi reached near the hut and entered inside. On seeing Kaberi, the young girl looked at her with a surprising face then she smiled at her. The young girl's name was Shukri. Shukri had seen Kaberi and her entire family members during the festival when they were introduced by Tribal chief Okato before entire tribal clans. Shukri was sitting on the floor with her legs widespread, she was weaving a grass basket. Kaberi's eyes moved towards the inside of the hut. Kaberi could see one leafy bed on the floor. There was a big earthen container to keep the drinking water fetched from the river. She could see a handwoven bed sheet cum blanket. There were heaps of fruits like jackfruits, custard apples, mangoes, tendues, papayas, and cucumbers. Then Kaberi closely studied the girl. She was very young like her granddaughter Arpita, who might be of her age. As she was bending, her two round breasts like small-sized watermelons were touching her flat stomach. The nipples were like blackberries. As she spread her legs, the pink flesh from her inner lips was peeping through her vulva surrounded by bushy hairs. Kaberi could see that the girl had no trace of any blood marks near her vulva area it meant she was already clean of her period and spending her extra times of seven days.

Kaberi adopted the same way of gestures and signs as Archana and communicated to the young girl that her name was Kaberi and the girl also communicated to her that her name was Shukri. Shukri offered her some fruits which Kaberi happily accepted and picked up some custard apples and mangoes. After some time, Shukri stood up and signaled Kaberi to come with her. Shukri led her near to the river. There was a high rock in the middle of the water of the river. Shukri swum near to that rock, then climbed upon the top of the rock and from there she jumped into the water. Shukri gestured her to join with her but Kaberi was in knee-deep water and watching this black mermaid.

Danko led Archana to a nearby part of the river, it was like a small swimming pool and the water was not so deep. Danko jumped into the water and started swimming. The water was up to waist level. The water was so crystal clear like glass that Archana felt Danko like a small black fish who was swimming under the surface of the water. Archana sat on a small rock near the water watching Danko swimming and occasionally Danko was gesturing her to come into the water and swim with her. After some time, Danko got tired and swum back near to Archana and sat on the small rock near her, and started padding the water with her legs. Danko repeatedly signaled Archana to remove her dress and enter into the water.

All of a sudden, a small child began to emerge from the heart of an elderly woman of 56 years old which took her back to her girlhood. Archana felt the impulse of being a young girl like Danko in a free world of nature. Now Archana stood up and looked around for making sure nobody was there in the immediate vicinity and removed her dress. Then she unhooked her kameez(tunic) and removed it. She was wearing a white lace bra. Next, she untied the knot of her salwar and pulled it down to her legs. Before Danko could see what was happening she slid into the water and began swimming to the rock where Danko was sitting. Archana was not a good swimmer; she was just paddling in waist-deep water. When Archana reached near the small rock where Danko was sitting, Danko stretched her hand and she pulled Archana onto the rock. The scene was amazing, and Danko glanced intently towards the body of this elderly white lady. Danko had never seen bra and panty before, she was watching Archana amazingly. The combed cotton panty and bra had got wet and become transparent. The big brown cherries on her breasts and the black thatch between her thighs were clearly visible. Her white skin sparkled after being immersed in the water. She had a lot of bushy hair under her arms and on the crotch. Her ass looked like big golden pumpkins covered in wet white panties.

Archana unhooked her bra and took it off. Then she pulled down her panties and came out of them. She stood there fully naked. Danko could see her long vulva covered with too many hairs and a shapely ass. Danko could see the big mountainous breasts swaying with big cherry-like brown nipples. It was the first time she was seeing hairy pussy and naked breasts of any white woman, and she was comparing her body with Archana's body in a surprising face. Then Danko giggled and splashed water at Archana and jumped near her, splashing more water to Archana. Archana felt like a small girl in her company and both of them played in the water for some time. Then all of a sudden Archana felt something crawling near the joint of her thigh and she put her hand on it to feel what it was. She felt something pulpy, she got panicked and came out of the river and reached near the sandy shore. Then she looked near her joint of the thigh and screamed with panic what she saw there. Danko was alarmed by her screaming and immediately rushed near to Archana.

Both of them could see one leech was stuck in the joint of Archana's thigh and another leech had just entered inside her vagina. By imagining a leech inside her vagina, Archana further screamed with fear although there was no pain except a strange sensation. Danko signaled Archana not to fear with her gestures and led her to the hut. Before entering the hut, Danko went to nearby shrubs and tried to search for something. Then she plucked some green leaves from a small plant and collected those. Both of them went inside the hut. Danko signaled Archana to lie down on the floor.

On the other side, Shukri was insisting Kaberi remove her dress and join her through gestures. But Kaberi was a little orthodox and she was very reluctant to get fully naked before this young girl although Shukri was naked. Then Kaberi, the 56 years old lady felt a childlike feeling inside her, and she thought she would never get a chance to bath like this in open nature. This opportunity might not come again in her life. So, with much hesitation, Kaberi removed her dress and with only her panties and bra, she entered into the water. Shukri swam back near to her and pulled Kaberi into the water. Kaberi felt like a teen girl and splashed water into Shukri. Shukri had also never seen a naked body of a full grown-up white woman ever in her life. She stared continuously at Kaberi's body. Kaberi had a curvaceous hourglass-shaped body at the age of 56 years. Her glorious huge breasts swayed and jiggled with each move and visible through her white lacy cotton bra. Shukri was surprised to see her big nipples peeped through her wet cups. This was the first time Shukri was seeing her in the transparent panties at close quarters where everything was revealed almost in nude. Shukri could see the thick patch of black hair above the transparent white panties, her full hips, the curve of her back, the bounce of her fine ass.

Both of them played in the water like two wild children, irrespective of their age gap, as if they were the children of nature. Then Shukri dipped inside the water and after few moments she came out of the surface with her two hands full of black mud. She accumulated the mud on the rock and again dipped in the water and collected a large quantity of black mud. After a while, Shukri swam back to the shore and started to massage her body with the black mud she collected from the surface of the river like a bathing soap. Out of curiosity, Kaberi touched the mud and surprisingly she found those mud smoothers and very soft as if she was touching the cheek of a baby. Shukri pulled out her melons and massaged them with that black mud, then she opened her legs and put some inside her pussy. This time Kaberi could see her naked pussy and bums. Kaberi could see the pink flesh inside her vulva and she felt a strange sensation inside her. This was the first time; she was seeing a naked pussy of a young girl although she was a black tribal girl. Shukri signed her to apply the mud on her body. Kaberi too put the mud in her entire body. Then both of them went into the water, this time to wash off the mud.

Kaberi could see that immersed in water Shukri had inserted her fingers into the pussy and gave it a thorough cleansing. Kaberi watched every nuance of Shukri's sensuousness that seemed to flow from every step, her full round hips, the curve of her back, the bounce of her fine ass, and dwindling round breasts. All of a sudden, Kaberi felt a painful sting on her right nipple and she cried loudly. Hurriedly she came out of the water and peeped into her nipple through her bra, she found a water crab stuck on her nipple.

"Shukri, Shukri. Come here and see. Please do something," called Kaberi with a fearsome voice.

Shukri couldn't understand her calling but she heard her name from Kaberi, and from her frantic voice, she could realize that something bad might have happened to her. Shukri came near Kaberi and peeped through the bra and smiled as if it was nothing. She signaled Kaberi to follow her to the hut. Near the hut, Shukri collected some green leaves from nearby shrubs and signaled Kaberi to enter inside the hut.

On the other side, Archana was sprawled across the floor widening her legs. Although there was no pain, she had a nervous breakdown by the sight of leeches and that also one of them inside her cunt. Danko was very cool and she knew the remedy. She knew well that these leeches were not harmful but if these leeches would stick on longer then they would start sucking blood from the skin. So immediate removal was necessary. But to remove leeches from the skin was not an easy task, the more you would force them the more they would stick on the skin resulting in bruises and wound on the skin. With fearful eyes, Archana was waiting for the next course of action of Danko. Danko picked out a pinch of salt which she kept in her hut. She applied the salt on the body of the leech which was stuck in the joint of Archana's thigh. It was surprising that the leech immediately fell from her joint. Danko crushed the leech under her foot.

Then she crushed the green leaves with her two palms and bent down her head near the joint of the thigh of Archana. These green leaves were of the special plant easily available everywhere in the jungle which was anti-septic and anti-inflammatory and had great healing power of any kind of wound which the modern world of ours was not aware of this. The pubic hairs of Archana brushed her face, but Danko disregarded that and started licking the portion of her joint where the leech was stuck, there was a red mark there prominently seen in Archana's white thigh. Danko filled that part with her full saliva and then applied the juice of leaves along with small parts of crushed leaves there. Archana was very much relieved to see her remedy but she was more concerned about leech inside her cunt. Danko signaled her to widen her legs and bent her head near her pussy. Archana could feel the warm breath of Danko near her pussy. Danko was the first time seeing a grown-up pussy of a white woman. It looked strange and beautiful to her. Danko kept aside the thick pubic hairs from the vulva of Archana. Danko could see a long line hidden between puffy vulva.

It was the first occasion for Danko, the innocent tribal girl to witness the detailed anatomy of an elderly white woman. Danko slowly touched the folds of the skin of labia (outer lips) which was large and opened it. Then she could see the wrinkled fold of large inner lips in brownish-black color, everything was strange and mysterious to her. Archana could feel the touch of Danko and a strange sensation passed through her entire body as after so many years someone was touching her pussy. With bewildering eyes, Danko could see the strange things one after another as she saw a small protruding part just like a small flower (clitoris)beginning from above and ended near the opening of a hole(vagina). Danko slowly opened the hole and could see everything pink inside and found another small hole near the end of the pink walls. Just near the entrance of the hole, on one side of the wall, she could see the leech stuck in the wall. Danko put the pinch of salt on it and immediately the Leech fell on her finger, and carefully she removed the leech outside and showed it to Archana. She killed the leech immediately and Archana breathed a sigh of relief. But the treatment was not yet finished, again Danko bent down her head and unfolded the skin with his two hands. Due to her unawareness, while unfolding the inner lips, her right thumb rubbed the clitoris of Archana and Archana was jolted with thousand volts of electricity throughout her body. Then Archana felt the tip of her hot tongue near the entrance of her vagina. The innocent tribal girl was getting ready for applying leaves juice there and before that she wanted to lap the place with her tongue and filled with saliva. Danko had still her thumb on the clitoris of Archana which she was rubbing unknowingly without realizing the consequences while she was treating her medicine. Now, Archana was uncontrollable when she felt the rubbing of her clitoris and hot tongue inside her vagina.

The tightness in her tummy increased as her release of cunt juice continued to build. Her head began to spin. Her pussy tightened around the tongue of Danko. Archana bit her lips and started to shake. Her hands looked for something to grasp as though she needed to anchor her body to absorb the impact. Without thinking anything, she clasped the head of Danko and pulled forcibly more towards her cunt. Danko was very much surprised by this sudden attack and felt that the lady wanted more treatment on that place although she had applied medicinal juices there with her saliva. So, Danko thought she should lap there more with the tip of her tongue and in this process, her tongue was probing deep inside the cunt of Archana.

An explosion ripped through her pussy. Archana screamed out from the unbearable pleasure that surged through every muscle in her body. She gasped for air. Her body jerked hard, then again and again. She reached orgasm violently after a long time, Danko could feel something (her cunt muscles) contracting and expanding, gripping his tongue tightly. Archana's whole body was in ecstatic spasms, her cunt muscles all of a sudden gripped Danko's tongue, squeezed her tongue. Then Danko could feel the sprinkle of hot liquid coming inside and fell inside her mouth. Without thinking further, Danko gulped the mouthful liquid which had a strange taste. Even Danko could feel some of it splattered her face. Danko lay still, burying her face inside the cunt of Archana, allowing her to enjoy the long-drawn multiple orgasms. Archana's orgasm didn't stop it, just slowed and juices streamed down her thighs. It was almost surreal as if Archana was standing outside her body watching Danko's tongue probing into her yet being able to feel it in every nerve ending in her pussy.

"Uuunnnngggghhhhhhh!" she screamed at the top of her voice, again she cried with ecstasy, "Aaaarrrrgggghhh! I'm cccooommmmmminnnggg!"

Her body went rigid and her cunt muscles clamped down hard around Danko's tongue as she again came. Her body convulsed, twitching and trembling as another orgasm ripped through her. Danko was afraid and she thought Archana might be in pain as she was screaming, immediately she pulled out her tongue and stood up. When she finally pulled out it was almost a relief for Archana from the intense pleasure. At the same time, her pussy felt empty. Danko wiped out her face with Archana's cum then licked her fingers and found it tasty. Then suddenly she thought it was her duty to clean the juice running down from her vagina. So, again Danko lay down between the legs of Archana and she laved her, every bit of her labia. Then, with her fingers, she spread her folds, put his tongue inside her as far as she could, and sipped and drank from her. Archana's hands tangled in her hair, again she came like a tsunami, bucking and roaring about how she loved her action. God, she loved this young and innocent tribe girl. She drove her fingers into her hair affectionately.

Archana now sat up spreading her legs. She signaled Danko to come nearer. When Danko came, Archana encircled her hands on the back of the neck of Danko and pulled her towards her face. Archana put her lips on Danko's thick lips and started squeezing one of her breasts. Danko was unaware of all these things. She shivered as a sensation spread from her breast to her cunt. Archana opened her mouth fully inviting and taking as her tongue slipped into hers. Archana's tongue explored her mouth, touching her inner cheeks, her tongue, and deep into her throat. Her arms snaked around Danko tightly and their tongues caressed each other and Danko tasted her tongue. All of a sudden, Archana put her mouth on one of her breasts and started sucking her black nipple. Archana felt as if she was sucking a tasty ripe mango. Danko had seen small babies feeding on their mothers' breasts so she was surprised to see Archana feeding on her breasts but then she suddenly felt the sensation throughout her body, it was a new sexual experience for her.

Then Archana left her and inserted one of her own fingers in her vagina and started playing with herself. Archana was doing it to exhibit Danko. Danko watched as Archana played with herself. She was relieved to know that she wasn't the only girl that did this because sometimes at the time of bathing in the river while putting black mud inside her to cleanse herself, she always felt a strange sensation inside her while her fingers were inserted there - maybe it wasn't so bad after all. Danko wished that Archana had lowered her hand slightly low so that she could see what she was doing. When Archana suddenly stopped playing with herself, Danko was surprised and was wondering what would she do next. Then Danko felt Archana's hand make contact between her legs, and she closed her eyes tightly. A little shiver of excitement trickled through Danko's body as that first initial touch was felt. That was the first time anyone had ever touched her there. She wasn't expecting it from an elder white lady, but right now that didn't seem to matter. It felt really good.

Archana's touch was very light and casual in the beginning. But as time went on and Danko didn't protest, her touch got more aggressive and deliberate. Danko had already caused a wet sticky liquid to produce inside her. Bravely, with one hand Archana unfolded her vulva and held them up while she slid the other hand beneath them. Archana brushed her hand over the soft patch of sprouting pubic hair and found Danko's moist hole with one finger. After slightly inserting it, Archana commenced a circular motion around the girls' clit with her thumb. Danko was sure she couldn't pretend to be not affected by Archana's action. The tingles of sensation that she had felt had turned to bolts of lightning as Archana's finger toyed at the entrance to her cunt. Slowly, instinctively, Danko began to rotate her hips in a circular motion in response to Archana's continuing massage of her clit. Danko responded by spreading her legs apart to give Archana more freedom between her legs and a sort of unspoken permission to proceed. Archana buried a finger in Danko's cunt and began slowly pushing it in and out. Danko arched her back and moaned loudly.

Meanwhile, Archana decided to be bold. Archana slowly rotated around so that Danko had access to her increasingly wet pussy. Sensing her friend's need, Danko reached out to touch Archana's pussy. Danko lightly traced a finger around the edges before inserting it deeply into Archana. The two of them explored each other's pussy with the delicate touch and were both soon moaning loudly together. Archana was the first to get up close and personal and placed her tongue upon Danko's engorged clitoris. The reaction was swift and immediate as Danko rolled over and embraced Archana in the 69 positions. Danko surrendered to orgasm as her entire body contracted and convulsed in frenzied movements. She cried out very loud with joy and her fingernails dug deeper and deeper scratching Archana's back violently, her fingers dug in deeply drawing blood. Archana's long and fat tongue was like an immense log between her legs, splitting her box wide open. Her cum dripped from the union of their mating and ran down the crack of her ass. Danko was exhausted and drained as it was her first orgasm springing up like a new rivulet.

1...56789...14