The Law of Jungle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pakul, why don't you give me a boost and I'll try to reach it?" she said.

Ultimately, with much hesitation, Pakul agreed. He studied the tree and judged the distance.

"Madam, I am sure you cannot climb the tree and that just might not work. There is only one way, you have to climb on my shoulder and if you can balance on my shoulders, once you keep a proper balance then I will pass you the bamboo pole. I think you might be able to reach that branch," suggested Pakul.

"Yes, this is the only one way to find out," Debika smiled at him and Pakul melted.

Ohh, she was gorgeous. He had not forgotten the random fucking with her yesterday on the dune near the stream.

Trying to keep his composure without making a total jackass of himself, he placed the bamboo pole on the trunk carefully so that it wouldn't fall, he moved to the base of the tree and knelt, holding his clasped hands in front of him, "Okay, step up, Madam."

Debika moved toward him with a giggle, "I hope I'm not too heavy for you."

"I'm sure that won't be a problem. I'm much stronger than I look," he teased.

"That isn't what I was talking about and I know, you are very strong and I have seen it yesterday near the stream," she replied in the same teasing manner.

"Don't worry, Madam, you'll be fine," he smiled.

"Are, you're sure?" she asked.

"I am," he replied.

She stepped into his hands using the tree as leverage before he lifted her high enough to step on his shoulders. Her weight was just like a flower to this rugged and muscular tribe boy. He grasped Debika's ankles to keep her steady. She wobbled a bit, but he held her steady. Once she'd gained her balance, he passed on her the pole.

Pakul waited a few minutes before asking, "Do you have it?

"Almost. If you could move over just a tad to the left, I'll have it," said Debika.

"Okay, hold on to the tree," Pakul was careful as he moved a few inches at a time.

"I've got it!" she yelled triumphantly, "I'm going to cut off and toss what I can reach to the ground." Not only did she knock down the three, but a few more tumbled down with them.

"Fantastic!" exclaimed Pakul.

"Thank you. Now get me down," said Debika and dropped the bamboo pole to the other side of the tree.

"Yes, ma'am," Pakul made the mistake of looking up.

He had a direct view of a dainty pair of panties. His cock jumped to attention and he lost his hold on her ankles. Debika let out a yelp as her grip slipped on the tree. Thinking quick, Pakul held out his arms to catch her. She barrelled into him, knocking him to the ground. He was temporarily robbed of breath.

"Oh my God!" She scrambled to her knees. "Are you all, right?" Concern was etched on her lovely face.

It took a moment to get his breathing under control. The way she leaned over him made her breasts look like they'd fall out of her tops. It had been already 24 hours since he had fucked her yesterday morning exactly by this time near the dune of the riverbank, but he knew he couldn't go another second without tasting those soft-looking lips. Pakul didn't bother to give it another thought. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling Debika against him, and then rolled on top of her.

"Pakul!" she gasped in apparent surprise, "What are you doing?"

"Something I've wanted to do from the moment I have fucked you yesterday," he said with his hold tight.

The second his lips touched hers, Debika was utterly and completely lost. Was there any point in protesting when this was what she'd been thinking about since she was fucked by him yesterday? Pakul was right. She did want him. His mouth was warm and insistent, pressing against hers in a hungry act of stark possession. Her hands snaked along the curve of his broad back to rest on the sides of his sinewy shoulders. Debika felt his bare skin beneath her fingertips.

"Open your mouth. Let me taste you," he muttered against her lips as his fingers delved into her hair.

Debika sighed, parting her lips to grant him access, giving way for his tongue to slide and explore the recesses of her mouth. He tasted of salt and pure heat. Her body tightened in her need and want of him. She couldn't recall craving something this deeply in a very long time, never realizing a kiss could be so powerful. She clung to him and arched her body into his. Shyly, she pressed her tongue forward to meet his, and to sample all he had to offer. She tasted and circled his tongue until she was so hot, she couldn't keep still.

Tearing her mouth from his, she groaned, "Pakul, we shouldn't be doing this now. If somebody could see us then?"

"Don't worry! we are in a safe area and nobody could see us," he placed a hot, open-mouthed kiss on her jaw.

Her body shivered in delight, "What are you doing to me?"

"Turning you on. The same thing you did to me yesterday," he replied.

"But, we can't, Jojam may come in any moment," she made a faint protest in her voice.

"Why are you worried so much? Let him come, let him also fuck you. What's the harm?" Pakul unthreaded his fingers from her hair and cupped the sides of her breasts as he planted kisses against her chin and the curve of her neck.

"Mmm, you have no idea what it was like to fuck you yesterday with your cunt pressed against my cock. You're one sexy lady," he pulled away just enough to cover her quivering mounds with large muscular hands.

Debika shook in reaction. Pinpricks of pleasure raced along her spine. She wanted to denounce him; tell him she didn't want this now due to apprehension of the sudden emergence of Jojam in the midway but she couldn't get the words past the lump in her throat.

"Tell me you weren't feeling something too," said Pakul.

She shook her head, "I...no." The words sounded false even to her ears.

His lips slanted into a wicked smile that made her heart flip. His amber eyes flashed with lust and blatant desire, he uttered, "Liar."

Debika's mind was too hazy with a passion to protest when he lowered the bodice of her dress. Her nipples puckered the instant the gentle breeze brushed across them.

"Beautiful," his gaze fastened on the proud peaks.

"If you are not interested, you only have to say one word and I'll stop right now," said Pakul.

Her mouth opened but nothing came out. Damn him for making her feel this way, but who was she kidding? She did want this. Boldly, she pulled him to her with a moan, loving it when his lips latched on to one of the hardened nubs, sucking it and creating a tugging motion that triggered twinges of fire between her thighs. Pakul took his time licking and laving the tip, circling the areola until she was trembling with delight and her need to be one with him.

Suddenly, Debika had the strangest sensation of being watched. Turning her head slightly, she stiffened when she encountered a pair of eyes staring back. It was like a bucket of ice water being thrown over her head. Jojam was standing near them and watching intently.

Pakul lifted his head, "What's the matter?"

"Get off, it is your brother!" She pushed at his shoulders, mortified at what she'd just done.

Jojam didn't turn away as most people probably would have in an instance like this, but then again, he was probably as shocked as she was.

Pakul happened to turn his gaze in the direction of hers and must have noticed Jojam as well, "It's okay, he is my little brother"

"No, it's not okay. Now get up!" she wiggled from beneath him, frantically tugging up the top half of her dress.

"Wait, madam, "he requested.

"Pakul, I said no." She scrambled to her feet and ran toward the shelter of the maize field, not stopping until she was in the shaded maize.

She sat down there; she drew her knees to her chest. What the hell had gotten into her? Never in her life had she acted so impulsively. She was a woman of reason and logic, not some prepubescent teen who reacted solely on raging hormones. She thought she was not a slut; how could he allow two persons on her simultaneously? She watched two brothers discussing seriously. Then she saw Pakul was coming nearer to her.

"Madam, as per the law of jungle, we cannot force you to fuck us. You have already enjoyed my fucking yesterday and by this time you must have realized how much virile I am in sex matter and I assure you that my younger brother has also possessed the same quality as mine. I can promise you Madam that you will be having the biggest enjoyment of your life now if you let us fuck you. If not then I feel sorry for you that you are going to miss the greatest opportunity of your life by not getting fucked by us which you could never find in your city," Pakul tried to pacify her.

Debika thought for a moment. She had already been fucked by Pakul yesterday and by this time his younger brother Jojam might be also aware of this. Now, she could not pose as an innocent and virtuous nun before them. Pakul was right, once she was back in the city, she could no longer get this type of sexual thrills and fucking. So, where is the harm to allow these boys for a fucking! Let them fuck her, let her enjoy the fullest enjoyment of her life, how many years she could lead a spinster life like a nun without being fucked by strong males? She looked at Pakul and without saying any words, just she nodded her head with consent.

"Please, Madam, come outside," he requested.

When Debika came outside, relief flooded his chest. Pakul hold her hand and led her towards Jojam, the youngest one who was waiting for them eagerly near the coconut trees. Jojam didn't know what he would have done if she'd changed her mind. His cock was straining painfully against his loincloth, and right now all he could think about was driving into her tight sheath.

"Then what the hell are we waiting for," Pakul growled, propelling her forward.

Pakul grabbed Debika to him and placed an urgent kiss against the curve of her elegant throat. Jojam refused to be a spectator on the sidelines. Moving behind her, he cupped her shoulders, reveling in the silky smoothness of her milky skin. He pushed her straps down before raining kisses over the exposed flesh. Debika groaned against Pakul's mouth and then hooked an arm around Jojam's waist. She wiggled her bottom against his cock, making Jojam's throbbing more painful than before. She could feel his cock the same length and thickness as Pakul, she wanted to see what it looked like. She looked down and saw his cock. It looked the same as Pakul's, a black monster king with a purple crown about 9 inches long and 5th inches in thickness, a rock-hard object throbbing up and down as needed her, ready to invade her innocent cunt.

"So beautiful," Jojam murmured against her skin, raising her dress to run his fingers between her thighs. Already she was wet and ready.

"Oh," she sighed, resting the back of her head against the crook of his shoulder.

Jojam slipped his fingers inside her panties, encountering a soft patch of curly hair between the juncture of her thighs.

"You're so warm," he murmured, pleased at her arousal.

"What's your brother is saying?" she asked Pakul.

Pakul translated his brother's feelings. Jojam noticed his brother Pakul reaching into her bodice and freeing her full breasts.

"Perfect. I haven't been able to get these lovelies out of my mind since I last had the pleasure of tasting them the first time yesterday. By the way, you're squirming for it, you want my mouth on you. Don't you, Madam?" asked Pakul.

"Yes," she groaned.

A smile curled the corners of Jojam's lips. Something was arousing about seeing Pakul and Debika interact. If she was turned on now, Jojam planned on turning up the heat several more notches. Jojam dropped to his knees behind her, taking his hands from inside of her panties. "Part your thighs for me, Madam," he commanded softly, prying her legs apart a little further. Debika couldn't understand his words but she guessed what he wanted. Debika complied, wiggling her delectable backside in the process. Jojam wanted no barriers between them. Grabbing the edge of her panties, he pulled them down her shapely thighs and legs, admiring how supple and soft she was. He couldn't help running his hands along her rear and down the backs of her thighs. Even the contrast of his dark hand against her white skin was an arousing sight. Helping her step out of her panties, one foot at a time, Jojam tossed them aside, careful not to throw them far away. The soft mewling sounds she made in the back of her throat were driving him crazy. Jojam stole a glance up at Debika to see her dig her fingers into Pakul's dark hair as he suckled one taut nipple, before returning to his task.

"Good God, you're wet," Jojam whispered in wonder upon seeing the trail of moisture drip from her pussy. Placing his head between her thighs, Jojam licked at the stream of moisture, savoring the tangy flavor on his tongue.

"Delicious," Jojam murmured, before planting kisses on her ass and inside of her legs.

"Jojam," she groaned, practically shoving her rear in his face.

Parting her damp labia, Jojam found her throbbing clit slick with her juices. He rolled the hot bud between his thumb and forefinger, applying pressure and then releasing.

"Do you like that, Madam?" Jojam asked.

Jojam already knew the answer to that question from the way she moved against him, silently begging for it, but he wanted to hear her vocalize the affirmative.

"Yes! Oh, yes!" her shout of ecstasy served to increase his arousal.

Jojam shoved a middle finger into her slick channel. Shit, she was tight. He could only begin to imagine how it would feel to have his cock buried in her cunt, gripping him like a vise. Squirming her bottom, she moved with him as he fingered her.

"That's it, darling. Don't hold back. Give me everything you've got," she cried, "Pakul...Jojam. This feels so good. Ah!"

Jojam slipped another finger into her pussy, stretching her for his cock. He wasn't a small man and neither was Pakul. With a pussy this tight, he'd have to prepare her first. He squeezed her luscious ass with his free hand before giving it a playful smack.

"Oh!" her momentary gasp of surprise became a satisfied purr.

Jojam couldn't take it anymore. He had to be inside of her now. Slowly, he eased his fingers from her damp channel and brought them to his mouth, slurping every bit of her essence from his skin. Jojam couldn't remember the last time he'd been this aroused and he could barely contain himself. He was so eager for her; his hands were trembling almost like his first time with his maternal aunt in her hut in the next village. Only this time there was no rush or fear of his maternal uncle coming hut to bust them. And this moment was definitely more special because he and his elder brother were pleasuring a very desirable woman who turned him on in ways no words could describe. He removed his loincloth in a hurry. Jojam's dick throbbed, bright red with his desire.

"I need to be inside of you now, Madam. I don't think I can hold on much longer," murmured Jojam.

Pakul lifted his head, letting go of her nipple with a wet slurp. Jojam looked at the other man and his elder brother nodded in their silent communication.

"Look at me, Madam," Jojam commanded after lifting her face towards him.

Debika understood his hints and did as she was told, her breath coming out in hurried gasps, her body trembling in her passion.

"What does he want me to do?" she asked Pakul.

"He wants you on your knees so he could fuck you, "replied Pakul.

Jojam reached up to tug her dress all the way off. The moment had come. There was no turning back now. Debika pushed away from the nagging voice in the back of her head. It told her she shouldn't be enjoying this so much, but the way Pakul had been nibbling on her breasts, teasing and tormenting the highly sensitized mounds, caused all reason to fly out the window. If that wasn't enough, the stimulation of Jojam fingering her, heightened the sensation like nothing she'd ever experienced, sending an erotic charge along her nerve endings. Pakul placed his hands on her shoulders, gently guiding her down to the ground. She trembled in uncertainty and pleasure combined.

"Don't be frightened, Madam. We wouldn't do anything to hurt you," Pakul whispered in her ear and then tugged her lobe with his teeth. He reached around to cup her breasts, "You have a beautiful body, Madam. You have no idea how long we've wanted to do this."

Pakul lowered himself in front of her revealing the dark muscular expanse of his hard chest, dusted with a dark mat of hair. Debika had to touch him. Placing her hands on his torso, she massaged his flesh.

"Your body is so tight," she said with frank admiration.

Pakul released a throaty moan, closing his amber eyes, masking the desire lurking within their depths. She dragged her fingers across his nipples and leaned forward, pressing a kiss against his pecs. Pakul trembled beneath the light touch of her lips. Jojam was making it difficult to concentrate on her task, however, as he ran his hands over her body with liberal strokes, leaving no part of her skin unexplored.

Debika cried out when he pinched and tugged on her nipples. "Oh, God," she muttered, digging her nails into Pakul's skin.

The urge to touch Pakul and give the pleasure she'd received from him and was still receiving from Jojam drove her to undo Pakul's loincloth and yank them down, and he revealed a long thick cock. Her eyes widened at the sheer length and girth although she had explored it yesterday still it seemed to be strange to her. It was as big as Jojam's felt, pressed against her rear.

"Do you like what you see?" Pakul's voice sounded breathy, as though he was struggling to get the words out.

"Very much," she answered without hesitation.

"Then touch me. I need your hands on me," Pakul said.

Debika encircled his member with her fingers, testing its weight with her palms and giving it a light squeeze. A throaty moan escaped his lips.

Her hand glided along his rod, tugging and pushing him gently. Pakul's sharp intake of breath told her how turned on he was and that gave her a sense of empowerment, knowing that she could bring this hunk of a man to his knees. Jojam's warm breath against her skin sent goosebumps along her arms and the back of her neck. A fire burned between her legs and she wanted a cock inside of her, needed it. Grinding her backside against Jojam's hardness, Debika silently pleaded for him to take her.

"You're ready for me, aren't you?" Jojam murmured against her skin at the juncture where her neck and shoulder met.

"Please. Take me," cried Debika.

As if Jojam understood her, he chuckled, "Don't worry, Madam, I have every intention of doing just that."

He pulled her against him. Debika wasn't sure how this was supposed to work with both of them.

She looked at Pakul and then turned her head to stare at Jojam, "What should I do?"

"Get on all fours, and we'll take care of the rest," Pakul instructed.

Debika placed her hands on the cool hard ground, a little scared and excited at the same time. She didn't pause to think about what she was doing. All she wanted to do was feel this mind-blowing pleasure. Jojam remained behind her, pushing her thighs further apart. She stiffened when he parted her cheeks and rubbed her anus. Debika had heard about anal sex and now she would experience it for the first time and she shivered, but she certainly didn't want to have it right now without lubrication, especially with a cock the size of Jojam's.

"Don't. Not without..." she half-finished her sentence.

"Shh. It's okay, Madam," Pakul assured, "He just wants to play with you a little."

Jojam continued to glide his thumb around the tight ring until she relaxed and was soon quivering with desire

"Why are you teasing me like this? You know what I want," she groaned, looking over her shoulder.