The Law of Jungle Ch. 05

Story Info
Two Big daughters of the family with Tribes.
42.2k words
3.94
11.3k
3

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was morning when the group consisted of Gelango, his younger brother Samango and Deboshree entered the jungle. Deboshree had carried all her essentials in her backpack. Both the brothers had too much physical stamina. They had carried two skin bags containing corn, rice, and other essential items along with drinking water in skin bags. Apart from these, both of them carried bows along with two kinds of arrows, one kind of long in size for general use and ordinary for fishing and other purposes; another kind of short with a detachable head fastened to the shaft by a thong for hunting purpose, a bamboo blowpipe with darts, one spear and machete. Deboshree thought these tribal folks were just as physically capable to carry for anything and everything. They were walking through an umber-brown, ancient forest. It reeked of age. Its woody incense was from centuries of snapping branches crashing to the forest's floor and rotting silently. The composting, organic smell rose in waves like a miasma. Every sprawling tree they passed under reminded Deboshree of a watchful guardian, a silent sentinel of the groves.

They decided to venture deeper into the tangled heart of this primeval forest. They hoped that it would reveal its dark secrets to them. The further they went, the more mystical and spellbinding it became. Huge roots spread-eagled the ground, twisting like the great backs of sea dinosaurs. The foliage became thick and lush, forming an arch of fairy-tale-green above their heads. Arthritic boughs, gnarled with age, dripped their bounty of nuts onto the path. Big banyan trees, a forest of Sal, Teak, Mahogany, Ashoka, Gul Mohar, Peepal, Arjuna, and berry trees flanked the trail, making it impenetrable on either side. Shuffling noises came from deep in the interior, deadened by the cunningly woven web of leaves. A troupe of shambling badgers crossed the winding trail in front of them at one point. They were finishing up their early morning foraging and looked startled to see them. They arrived at a wide glade, where the trees fell away, revealing the bespeckled sky. They sat down with their backs against lightning blasted tree trunk and watched it fade away.

"Madam, you take rest for a while here. We are searching those valuable herbs here," said Gelango and the two brothers moved towards the nearby dense jungle.

Deboshree was sitting on the tree trunk and was glancing around the beauty of the jungle. As if on cue, an avian aria erupted from the knot of trees. The solitary songbird was soon joined by his beaked companions, creating a symphony of song. The heart-haunting melody was an elixir for the soul. The sap sweet fragrance of the forest washed over them and they were seduced by its comforting goodness. They placed some stinging nettle leaves into the broth they were brewing and it added a tingling, chlorophyll flavor. After one hour, Deboshree could see two brothers emerging from the forest with some plants.

"Madam, only two herbs were found here. To search the rest of the herbs, we have to go further deep into the jungle and I know the way," said Gelango.

Deboshree immediately picked up her camera from her backpack, inspected the plants, and took 10 nos of snaps of those plants. She noted down the details of plants in her notebook.

"Madam, see the roots. We have to dry these plants outside in the sunshine for 7 days then we will cut off the leaves and branches. Then we take out the roots only which will be dipped in water for another 7days. Then we will extract the juices," Gelango explained.

When they were leaving, Deboshree glanced over her shoulder. The forest glade looked freeze-frame perfect in the enhanced light of the full sunshine. The enchanted forest beckoned her into its pulsing heart. How could she resist such a lush Garden of Eden? The deep, haunting ballad of its ancient song called out to her. As old as Adam, the forest was still steeped in plushness and opulence. The aroma of the forest was great.

With a light heart, Deboshree plunged into the overarching vault of leaf and limb. It was not what she had expected. The exquisiteness of the dawn's light had not yet lanced to the lush, greensward. Because of this, hoods of black shadow hung in the groves. Coils of vaporous mist enwrapped the shaggy heads of the teak trees. They writhed around them like a conjuror's milky smoke, sensuous and illusory. Sieves of mist caressed the lichen-encrusted bark. Adding its phantasmal gas to the damp breath of the forest, it glided with deadly intent. It deadened sound, haunted glades, and poured into empty spaces.

A sepulchral silence overhung the hallowed ground where the trees dared not grow. Nothing stirred, nothing shone, nothing sang. A hollow echoing, like the hushed tones of a great, slabbed cathedral, entombed the wood. Then a finger of supernal light poked through the misty mesh. It was followed by a whole loom of light, filtering down in seams of gold. Like the luminal glow of the gods, it chased the shadows, banished the gloom, and spilled into spaces where the mist once stalked. The fluty piping of a songbird split the silence just as the forest became flooded with light. A fusillade of trilling and warbling detonated all around her as the primordial forest came alive with the troubadours of the trees. Deboshree darted between shafts of lustrous-gold light as she went, admiring the butterflies. They pirouetted in the air, their wings a-whirr like little ripples of silk.

The glory of the forest was revealed in the birthstone-bright light. Almond-brown trees stood serenely, awash with a tender glow. Their bark looked like riffled toast and gems of amber clasped their crusty exterior. The first blush of the morn gave the leafy bower a green-going-to-gold complexion.

Gelango was leading the group, Deboshree was in middle, and Samango, the younger brother was behind Deboshree. Deboshree was feeling very protective of them. After all, they were quite young boys, Gelango must be 22 years and his younger brother Samango, 20 years and she was quite older than them as she was 34 years old like their aunt.

On the way, Deboshree asked, "Gelango, tell me one thing. At this young age, how could you be able to speak fluently and communicate with me easily in our folk language whereas your people could neither speak nor understand our language!"

"It so happened Madam, Pakul, and myself, we both are close friends. When we both were 8 years old, once we went inside the jungle to play without the knowledge of our parents. When we wanted to return to our village, we lost our way in the jungle. We wandered the whole day in the jungle but couldn't get our way to our village. After getting hungry, we both consumed fruits from the jungle and quenched our thirst from nearby stream water, and stayed the whole night under a tree. The next day, morning, again we tried to find our way in the jungle in vain we couldn't get the way and, in the process, we had come out from the jungle and were near the town. The townsfolks saw us but we couldn't communicate with them. Then one kind gentleman rescued us and we both stayed with him. He was an old man with his wife and staying alone. We both stayed with them for 10 years and learned the language, customs, and traditions of your people. Although we were there, we both always wanted to come back to the jungle, to our parents, to our tribes. That was the call of our motherland and the call of our tribes. When our old mentor died followed by his wife then we both were left alone and friendless. So, at last, we decided to come back to the jungle, our mother, and reunited with our families. Pakul and myself, we are the only two persons who could communicate with outside persons like you," Gelango narrated the whole episode of his life, and Deboshree was stunned to hear it.

"My God! so surprising story," Deboshree exclaimed and then said, "Gelango, tell me another thing. We have not brought any food items. What's to eat! Where to stay?"

"Madam, you might have seen a lot of huts on the bank of the river near our two villages which are community huts or you may call those bachelors huts as, during menstrual cycles, girls and women used to stay on those huts. Sometimes, young boys are also made to stay there for training of hunting and other purposes. Similarly, in and around jungles, you will find a lot of community huts that are situated just near the small rivers or near the streams. Sometimes, our people would go into the deep jungle like us in search of medicinal herbs, for hunting, for fetching firewoods, for fetching sal and teak woods for carpentry works, for gathering fruits from the jungle, and for other so many works as we depend upon the jungle. For this purpose, sometimes, we remain in the jungle for days and weeks also. Our village chief Okato has done a good thing. He has arranged to build several community huts in and around the jungle just near the rivers and streams. All the people of our villages know the location of these community huts and they take shelter at night in these community huts," explained Gelango.

"But why near the rivers and streams?" asked Deboshree.

"Madam, the basic requirement is drinking water, cooking and lastly refreshment by taking a bath which the rivers and streams provide to us. All these huts contain a leafy bed with a cloth, an earthen pot for keeping water, and outside of the hut, you will find several earthen cooking pots fastened by ropes hung in trees. Even you will find firewood outside the huts. While in the jungle, during day time, we usually take fruits which are found in abundance in the jungle. We also hunt deer, wild boars, jungle fowls, and other birds the meat of which we roast or cook in the evening near the huts for our dinner. Apart from these, we also bring rice and corns with us whenever we come to the jungle so that those could be boiled in the evening for our dinner," said Gelango.

"So, today you both are arranging sumptuous dinner for me," smiled Deboshree, "But what's about our lunch?"

"Wait, Madam," he smiled back.

It was afternoon. After some time, they came across a small patch of wild pineapples. Gelango signaled his brother. Samango selected some ripe ones for them and drew his machete and hacked off the leaves and horny rinds. Deboshree started devouring one of these fragrant fruits and ate it with gusto. After going few yards ahead, they found a clump of wild bananas and all of them ate till their stomachs were filled with the fruits.

"Now, we have to find the stream for our night halt as well as we have to arrange something for our dinner also," said Gelango and led the way.

As they traveled through the jungle, Deboshree thoroughly enjoyed the bright-colored butterflies that flapped through the shafts of sunlight, and the gayly plumed, raucous-voiced parrots and macaws. Then suddenly she wanted to invade their personal matters.

Deboshree asked, "Gelango, why you two brothers are not married? I think you people get married at an early age!"

"You are right madam! During our annual festival, we will choose one bride for both of us (polyandry was prevalent in their tribes) or we can choose separate wives for ourselves," Gelango replied.

"How is that?" asked Deboshree.

"During the festival, if a girl chooses both of us then we have to marry her. If a girl only chooses me then I have to marry her or if a girl chooses only Samango then he has to marry her," Gelango replied.

"Ohhh, so strange!" exclaimed Deboshree.

"But now for few years, we two brothers are not in a mood to marry," he further said.

"Why so?" Deboshree asked.

"We both want to have good experience in sex, I mean we both want to explore further in fucking women and girls then we will decide to marry," replied Gelango without any hesitation and shyness before a lady.

It would be needless to mention that, unlike our civilized society, these tribes would always use frequent words like 'fucking' 'cunt', and 'cock' in their language among themselves without any hesitation and shyness.

Hearing Gelango's words, Deboshree became stunned and remained silent for a moment. She was blushed with shyness and her face became red. She looked towards her companions and found them normal and Gelango appeared to be very quiet as if he had not uttered any obscene and offending words in presence of her. Then Deboshree understood his implication of words.

She stammered, "How?"

Gelango started explaining, "You see Madam! Ours is a sex-free society. Any male or female could approach the opposite sex irrespective of she or he is married or unmarried, but of course secretly not before everyone. Fucking is strictly prohibited among close and blood relatives like Mother and Son, Father and daughter, brother and sister, and of course among first cousins."

"Have you both slept with any women or girls?" Deboshree asked decently.

"Of course, Madam. We both have fucked several married women but not any girls to date. Usually, the girls although they are very interested to get fucked by a male, they are very reluctant due to the vigil eyes of their mothers who guard them always till they wait for the festival to choose a groom. Most of the girls prefer to masturbate themselves instead of fucking else they would be caught by somebody. We boys also masturbate frequently but sometimes we also approach the married woman and they allow us to fuck them behind their husbands," said Gelango.

"How do you approach?" asked Deboshree.

Gelango explained, "Whenever I wish to fuck a woman, I would signal her for a confidential talk and if she was interested, she would stop ahead for a while without being noticed by anybody. Then I would ask her if she was interested in a fucking and immediately, I would exhibit my cock to her. If she would be impressed by my cock then I would arrange a secret and secluded place outside the village, preferably inside the deserted community hut or inside the dense bush, and inform her to reach there secretly without being noticed by anybody. If by chance, I would be caught by anybody or seen by anybody then there is no alternative but to marry her as per the law of the jungle. We, two brothers, have fucked our maternal aunt several times because we have easy access to her as she is our relative. In fact, my maternal aunt approached me first for a fucking which I couldn't deny."

Then Gelango asked, "Madam, are you married?"

Deboshree nodded her head.

"Then, you are not fucked by anybody?" he further asked.

Again, she nodded her head. Then Gelango said, "Ohhh, now, I understand, you must be masturbating yourself like our village girls."

Deboshree didn't utter a single word but nodded her head with consent and by this time she had already felt an itching between her legs due to all these direct horny talks with Gelango. Gelango was explaining all their discussion to Samango in their tribal language and Deboshree noticed Samango was saying something to Gelango smilingly.

"What's your brother is saying to you?" asked Deboshree.

"He is a crazy fellow. He said he would approach you for a fucking," said Gelango smilingly.

"What did you reply?" asked Deboshree.

"I just discouraged him by saying that Madam is a white woman, an outsider, and not belonging to our tribe so it would not be proper for him to approach you," Gelango said.

"But your village chief Okato has already declared in the festival that although we are outsiders we belong to your tribes. So, why have you not approached me till this time?" teased Deboshree.

By this time, the eldest boy Gelango was very shy. He didn't expect such a question from Deboshree and he was feeling nervous. Then he stammered, "Infarct, Madam, I wanted to approach you but I was afraid that you would deny my approaches and was waiting if you could approach me first."

"Listen, Gelango, I would never approach you. I am much older than you and I am just like an aunt to both of you brothers. I was just joking so don't take this matter seriously," she said with a smile.

Then she noticed Gelango's face went pale but he recovered himself immediately and said, "OK, Madam, let us hunt something for our dinner."

Gelango instructed something to his younger brother and Samango ignited a fire with the small dry twigs. Samango picked out a small earthen bowl from his skin bag and placed it on fire. Deboshree could see the bowl brimming with a black syrup (a bitter resinous substance obtained from the bark and stems of some plants. It paralyzes the motor nerves and is traditionally used by the tribes to poison their arrows and blowpipe darts. ( This poison would not react anything to the human body) that he made by pulping and boiling a woody vine. After stirring the bubbling liquid, he dipped the tips of dozens of slender blowpipe darts into it. This liquid, Gelango told Deboshree, was used to hunt small prey like monkeys and birds; it was not being used on big animals like antelopes or wild boars.

Gelango meanwhile, hoisted a 6-foot-long blowpipe on his shoulder and strung a bamboo quiver, containing dozens of poisoned darts, around his neck.

"Samango, you go to that side of the jungle and I am looking into this part," he instructed his young brother.

"Gelango, can I accompany you?" Deboshree requested.

"Sure, but when we find the prey, please keep quiet and don't make any sound, "he said to her.

Deboshree struggled to keep up with him as he loped through the shadowy jungle, alert for prey. Suddenly, he stopped and shaded his eyes while peering up into the canopy. Deboshree couldn't see anything except tangled leaves and branches, but Gelango had spotted a jungle fowl. There was a great flock of fowls, too, who fled to the topmost branches, chattering vociferously.

"Could you see the fowls, Madam? "he asked.

"No," Deboshree replied.

"Come closer, see them, they are all perched on the branches of that tree," Gelango indicated a nearby tree.

Deboshree came closer to him on his left side and anxiously she grabbed his left shoulder and put her head on his shoulder so that she could see the things clearly. Gelango took a dab of gooey red ocher from a holder attached to his quiver and shapes it around the back of the dart as a counterweight. Then he took the petals of a white flower and packed them around to smooth the dart's path through the blowpipe. He raised the pipe to his mouth and, aiming at the fowl. But then he could sense the sweet smell of her hair and her body odor. He felt one of her breasts pressed into his left backside just below his shoulder. He could feel the soft touch of that fleshy thing. A strange sensation ran through his entire body from his upper part to his loins. He inhaled deeply the fragrance coming out of her hair and body and he felt intoxicated as if he was under the influence of their rice and mahua wine. Deboshree was completely unaware of her close body touch to him and was also not aware of what was going on in the body of this boy because of her eagerness to see the birds. Gelango's cock was hard rock and it was throbbing inside her loincloth. He was totally distracted towards the prey.

"Ohhh...there are a lot of birds, I could now see them clearly," said Deboshree and she clung to him more closely and now her entire breasts were pressing hard on his backside.

Seeing him distracted and silent, Deboshree asked," What happened, Gelango? The bird will go away. Why don't you hit now? I want to see, how would you hit them?"

"I can't do it now. Madam, you see, what have you done to me with your close body touch! I am totally distracted with my aim," Gelango said and lifted his loincloth.

Ohhh, my God! It was the first time in her life, the old virgin girl was witnessing a male's penis. She was surprised, shocked, and fascinated by seeing the enormous size of his erect long thick rigid big pulsating monstrous young, and virile cock as he moved towards her flaunting his huge cock proudly. Deboshree was shocked by the size of his cock. It was so long, thick, and meaty. She was amazed and terrified, her eyes wide expressing surprise and eyebrows rose seeing the enormous size of his monstrous cock in surprise and disbelief. Her eyes opened wide with surprise. She heard women gossiping about men's big cock in her friends' circle, but she never even heard a boy could have such a big cock. His monstrous gigantic cock was big in length and thickness, and the knob was even bigger and menacing. It was huge in the size of a nine-inch long five-inch-thick monstrous cock with a menacingly bigger knob.