The Law of Jungle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy, madam. You'll have me," he moved his hand between their bodies and parted her labia before thrusting into her channel.

Debika sighed with relief. The only thing to make this moment complete was to have both men inside of her. Pakul stroked the side of her thigh, waiting for Jojam to rejoin them. They saw Jojam moved near to the ground where he kept those two plants. He picked up the plant of Aloe vera. Debika frowned, wondering what he planned on doing with it. Jojam walked back over where she and Pakul lay, his hard cock bobbing with each step he took. Gulping, she couldn't tear her gaze away from his magnificence.

When he knelt next to her, he showed her what he was holding. "Do you know what this is?"

She shook her head and said, "It's Aloe vera"

Debika moistened her lips, "We use it as a lotion in our face."

"Yes, but there are many more uses for it, "said Pakul.

Jojam peeled the leaf apart to reveal a clear gel inside. Debika didn't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out what he intended to do with it. A tremble rolled up her body.

His smile widened, "So you do know what I'm going to do with it, don't you?"

"Yes," she croaked, not trusting herself to say more.

She shivered when Jojam rubbed the slick gel against her puckered ring. He pushed a finger into her anus. He slathered a dollop of the cool gel against the puckered bud of her anus. She backed her bottom up against him, eagerly awaiting the invasion of his cock. Pakul slid his body along hers and positioned Debika on her side. Her breathing came out short and ragged as Jojam moved behind her and parted her cheeks. Pakul held her steady as Jojam pushed his fingers into her ass, getting her nice and slick. Debika rested her forehead against Pakul's chest with a sigh. She was almost too scared to move. By the time Jojam replaced his fingers with the head of his cock against her ass, Debika was shaking in anticipation.

She dug her nails into the tops of Pakul's shoulders, "Now. Do it now!"

Jojam placed a kiss on the back of her neck. Jojam pushed into her with one powerful thrust.

"Oh!" she cried out at the forceful invasion.

"Did he hurt you?" Pakul asked with apparent concern.

"It's really tight, but it doesn't hurt," Debika waited with bated breath until he moved again, sliding his cock deeper into her until his pelvis rested against the seat of her ass.

"Jojam," she sighed with utter contentment. The only thing that would make this moment perfect was to have Pakul inside of her pussy.

As if he'd read her mind, Pakul grasped her thigh and lifted it just enough for him to position his dick against the cleft of her sex.

"Don't make me wait, Pakul," she moaned.

"Never, Madam. I'll never make you wait," said Pakul.

And with that, he thrust forward, a growl of contentment escaped his throat, "Oh, madam, yes."

Debika could barely breathe, barely move or speak from the mind-boggling sensation flowing through every inch of her body. Never did she think she'd experience something so decadent as being filled and deliciously stretched by two big, hard cocks. At first, the boys remained still as though giving her a chance to adjust to them being inside of her. She didn't want them to be gentlemen right now. Debika wanted them to fuck her. Moving her hips back and forth, she silently demanded they take her with slow, deliberate strokes. Her grip tightened on Pakul's shoulders. Being with the two of them was like a cleansing of souls. She knew she'd lived for this very moment, to be together with Pakul and Jojam, here, just like this. Words couldn't quite express all the emotions flowing through her veins. All the pain, abuse, and neglect no longer mattered. They had each other, and this joining of their bodies validated why they needed each other so much. The three of them moved together. An ungovernable fire burned inside her very core, threatening to consume them all. Debika knew her climax was near.

"Pakul! Jojam!" she tightened her muscles around their cocks, pulling them deeper into her holes to drive them to the edge of insanity as they had done to her.

"Madam!" the boys shouted in unison.

Their bodies slammed and smashed against each other, pulling and pushing, rubbing and loving. Sweat beaded her skin as the heat within increased with each passing second. Debika didn't want this moment to end, but her peak came swift and hard, starting from the tip of her toes and ending at the top of her head. It was so powerful she nearly fainted from pleasure. Her pussy gushed, soaking the inside of her thighs. Pakul and Jojam continued to move into her, pushing and straining. Jojam pressed his cock hard at her rear entrance, pausing for a brief moment before thrusting into her rectum to the hilt. A sharp intake of breath caught in her throat. How could she have forgotten how wondrous it felt to experience the delicious sensation of being thoroughly stretched by two big cocks?

Clinging to Pakul, she moved her bottom against Jojam, "Please make love to me."

She didn't have to ask twice before they began to move together, timing their thrusts with synchronized choreography, pushing and driving into her holes, branding Debika their woman. Clawing at Pakul's chest, she moaned her desire for them, unable to utter any words of coherence. She never wanted this moment to end, because it was together like this when everything made sense when there were no doubts about their future and no one else's opinion mattered. The only thing that did was how she felt for them. She wasn't sure how much time passed before she reached her climax. Neither Pakul nor Grant was finished with her, however. They continued to fuck her until she was once again caught up in a vortex of incendiary passion. She tightened her pussy muscles around Pakul's cock, making him groan.

"I'm coming," he said breathlessly. In the next instant, his seed shot into her thirsty sex.

Jojam bit into her shoulder as he slammed into her bottom before shooting his load up her tight tunnel.

She reached another earth-shattering peak. It tore through her body like a tsunami, making her shake uncontrollably, until she went limp, completely spent. None of them moved afterward, content to remain in each other's arms. Drowsiness claimed her body. Her last thought before drifting off to sleep was how much she loved these two boys. Debika felt like a boneless heap of nerves when they finally eased out of her. Pakul rolled onto his back and pulled her against his chest while Jojam molded his body against her back. No words needed to be spoken. This just felt right.

They put on their dresses and proceeded towards the village. On the way, Debika said, "Pakul, promise me, you two will fuck me again tonight."

"Madam, it is very risky. If our parents or anybody could see then it would be a greater problem. We cannot promise you but we can assure you that we both will visit late at night. Wait for us," said Pakul.

After dinner, Debika was waiting eagerly for them. She had unlocked the door of her hut. She was tossing in her bed. It was 11.30 P.M.in night and by that time the entire village had slept because usually the tribes would go for an early bed by 9.00 P.M and it was midnight for the tribes. Debika could only hear the barking of dogs nearby and the howling of wolves and hyenas in the distant jungle otherwise it was calm and quiet everywhere in the village. Then she heard the footsteps and her heart started pounding with anxiety. She could see two silhouetted figures entering inside the hut and standing near her bed. Deboshree got up and lighted the earthen lamp so that she could see them. Just as he promised he would, Pakul was there with Jojam right behind him, they sat near her feet until they were on the side of the bed.

"I want to undress you both. She began to work on Pakul's loincloth. Only when he stood magnificently naked before her, cock jutting forward in its hardness did she undress Jojam with frantic movements.

Their hands were on her, disposing of Debika's clothing with the same frenzy she'd just displayed. When she stood nude and unashamed before them, Pakul lifted her and placed her in the middle of the bed.

She giggled, reveling in his strength, "What's the deal with you two lifting me all the time?"

"It gives us the excuse to touch you, Madam," Pakul grinned at her, his hands roaming her body.

Jojam touched his lips to the beating pulse of her throat. An exultant hunger like nothing she'd ever experienced soared through her body. Debika wanted to touch and caress them as well. Turning to her side to face Jojam, she ran her fingers along his hard torso, circling his nipple with her fingertip. And then she leaned forward and repeated the motion with her tongue. The flat disk peaked in her mouth.

"Oh, madam," Jojam groaned.

Debika allowed her hand to drift to his cock. She grasped it and gave it a gentle touch, making his body jerk in reaction.

He closed his eyes, "You don't know what you're doing to me," he muttered.

Pakul ran his tongue along her back, to the base of her spine, sending pulses of heat coursing through her body. Debika cried out when Pakul pushed her legs apart to bury his face in her pussy from behind. She pushed back, grinding her pussy into his face. Pakul stroked her sex with his tongue. She couldn't get enough of them as they caressed, licked, stroked, and did things to her body she'd only dreamt of before. There was only one thing she needed to make this moment just right and that was to have them inside of her.

Unable to take the delicious torture any longer, Debika begged them to make love to her, "Please. I need it now. I want it right now!"

Pakul rolled away from her and slid off the bed while Jojam rolled on his back and pulled her on top of him, positioning his cock against her moist slit. She parted her folds, readying herself for him. Debika lowered her pussy over his dick, gasping as it stretched her walls, driving deep into her.

"Mmm," she sighed her content and then waited for Pakul, who picked out the stem of Aloe vera brought with him.

Debika bit her bottom lip as he rubbed the lubricant extracts on his cock and then over her anus. She shivered with her eagerness to be with him.

Pakul parted her cheeks and slowly eased into her quivering ass, "Oh, yes."

Nothing could compare to this feeling of being with their cocks. Her love for these two gorgeous boys only intensified the sensations coursing through her body.

"Make love to me," she whispered, unable to take the stillness any longer.

Jojam grasped Debika by the waist and lifted her hips to thrust into her. Pakul slowly began to grind his cock inside her body. It took them a few moments to catch their rhythm, but when they did, a frisson of hardcore delight spiraled through her body and exploded. She bucked her hips, accepting and squeezing their cocks within her orifices, loving every moment of the fire burning deep within her being. Debika couldn't get enough of the way their dicks stuffed her so deliciously. As they moved, each boy whispered words of love to her and she murmured them back. In this position, Jojam's cock rubbed her clit, creating the most decadent sensation. She could barely stand it. Tension coiled in the pit of her stomach as she got closer to her climax. So close, yet Debika held back, not wanting to come until her lovers did. She bit down hard on her bottom lip, catching her scream.

"Ah, fuck!" Pakul cried out as he shot his seed into her ass.

Debika couldn't hold back any longer as a violent jolt ripped through her entire body. Convulsing and shuddering, Debika rolled her eyes to the back of her head, and her breath came out in heavy gasps.

"Oh, Goddess Masombango, madam!" Jojam howled as he exploded within her.

They lay together, unmoving for several minutes before Pakul slowly pulled out of her.

Jojam rolled her to the side and Debika sighed and cuddled against them. Struck by the beauty of the moment, tears coursed down her cheeks.

Raising his head with alarm in his black eyes, Pakul asked, "Madam? What's wrong?"

Debika sniffed. "I'm just so happy. I never thought I would ever be, that I didn't deserve it, but the two of you came into my life and now I don't know what I would do without you."

Both the brothers gently stroked her cheek and Pakul said," You are part of us now, Madam, just as we are a part of you."

Pakul kissed her shoulder, Debika said, "We all deserve each other. You both mean so much to me that I can't do without either one of you in my life."

Debika smiled, the joy within her heart threatening to spill over.

She kissed each man in turn, "I love you both so much, and there's no one else in the world I'd rather be stranded with. Let us sleep together completely naked but don't forget to leave the hut early in the morning without being noticed by anybody."

TO BE CONTINUED