The Law of Jungle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanted to have my body massaged with oil and then taking a cool bath, I found this beautiful stream flowing nearby, so I selected this place where nobody could see me and without interruption, I could massage my body and taking a bath in the cool water of this stream," she said with a smile.

Emboldened by this he stepped closer while putting one of his hands inside his loincloth. Stopping just short of her feet, he watched mesmerized as her hands played with her body, his hand busy, slowly stroking the length of his cock in time with her movements. The lips of her sex slowly spread even more as she became more and more excited by what she was doing. Her hands sped up then slowed down again several times, his own matching her rhythm without his thinking about it. Each time she did this it brought him to the edge of an orgasm before letting him relax again. From his close vantage point, he watched as this incredible woman slid one then two fingers inside of herself making her groan in delight. With her other hand, she was still playing with her breasts, only now her touch wasn't quite as gentle as it had been. She was squeezing her breasts as though she was trying to pop them when she touched her nipples.

She pulled and pinched them. As a flush spread across her skin, she moved her hand down her body so both hands were between her legs. With one hand, she spread open her lips while with the other she continued stroking her slickly fingers in and out. Even though he couldn't see it he knew her hand was rubbing her clit as she stroked herself. The thought of this was almost as much of a turn-on as the sight of this woman playing with herself in front of him. Slowly now she picked up the pace of her movements, his following along with hers until his hand was a blur along the length of his shaft. As the flush spread across her skin, he looked up at her face to find her eyes were now open and watching him intently. He watched as she lifted a hand and beckoned him to come closer as she spread her legs even wider.

"Pakul, with a single hand, I have not massaged my body properly. Can you help me to massage my body properly once again?" requested Debika.

"Sure, Madam, It is my privilege, I would be much obliged to serve you by doing this small task," replied Pakul.

Stepping even closer so he was standing between her feet he watched as she dropped her hand again to her sex only to raise it to see how much her fingers were dipped and coated with her pussy juices.

Once more she did this only now, she held her hand out to him as if in offering and said," Before massaging my body, can you please clean my fingers?"

Stepping even closer, he leaned down so he could touch her hand with his lips, smelling and then tasting her on her slender fingers as she easily slipped between his lips so he was sucking on them. The instant she felt his lips close around her fingers and the gentle tug of his sucking on them she groaned then arched her back as her orgasm started washing over her. First, he started massaging her soles. As he massaged her ankle, he kissed her soles.

"Whether this massage includes kisses?" Debika teased.

"No, but the masseur is pretty dirty," smiled Pakul.

Debika giggled and Pakul kissed her ankles while massaging her calves followed by her thighs. Then he went for her lower back. He started kissing from the base of her spine. He kissed upward till he reached her hair. He inhaled the smell of her hair. He started kneading her back.

"Hhhmmmm" she purred.

He massaged her shoulders and kissed them. He took the bottle of oil and squirted a large quantity over her back and spread it.

"Your hands are warm," she sighed as he relaxed her muscle knots.

He squirted more oil on her back and spread up to it her neck and then downwards on her calves. He slightly pushed his hands below, brushing her ass. Seeing no comments being made, he spread the oils on her ass cheeks.

"The masseur is too dirty," she commented, "just the way I prefer."

He kneaded her backside and slightly brushed her groin. Pouring more oil over her tiny little rosebud he clamped his thumb over it and tickled her pussy. She shuddered and moaned. He poured oil on her thighs and massaged her inner thighs, brushing her lower lips again and again. He grabbed both her hands and pulled them behind, lifting her torso. He felt his blood rushing as he saw her magnificent breasts hang. He turned her over and poured oil over her stomach. His fingers lightly touched the underside of her breasts. He took some more oil and massaged her breasts. She shifted in her place and arched her back pressing her breasts in his hands. The dark brown nipples and white skin shimmered as he played with her big breasts. He tweaked her nipples and pulled them making her moan. As though her body was hot-wired to her groin, she felt the sweet pain grow there and her insides going haywire. He massaged her torso more, pressing her sides. He held her narrow waist and kissed her navel. She squirmed and tried to clutch the blanket. He spread more oil on her inner thighs and again teased her for some more time.

Then he made her sit up and oiled her hair, slightly pulling them, massaging her scalp and nape. He loved her hair. Her hair could excite him at any given time. And now it shimmered as he oiled it. His cock was throbbing for relief. There was a wet spot on the loincloth from the leaking precum. He wanted to plunge his cock into her pussy and fuck her hard. He felt her excitement getting less and continued oiling her hair. Done with the massage he scooped her up, held her from behind, and kissed her neck.

Pakul removed his fingers and slowly asked her," Madam can I do the massage with my mouth?"

Debika nodded, "yes."

Pakul knelt and took one of her erected nipples into his mouth. His warm tongue licked across her swollen nipples and was sucking her tits like they were his lifeline, which was sending her into a sexual infusion. Debika's body was so filled with passion that she became weak. Pakul licked her tits up and down. He started with sucking her nipples and slowly pressing the boobs. The pressure of his sucking and pressing increased slowly. But she did not feel the pain. It was as if he knew how much pressure is to be applied. Debika was feeling as if the blood would start flowing out of her nipples. He slipped his mouth from boobs to naval and belly pin and then towards her pussy. He took her swollen cunt lips in his mouth and let his tongue in, to probe. He sucked and licked inside of her. Her pussy was on fire. It was too incredible, and pleasurable, which she had never felt before in all her sexual life. Now it was not in her control and her tight little cunt and whole body was burning and she placed her hands on his head while he licked and sucked her clit. Occasionally he would slip his tongue deep inside of her, causing her to moan so loud that it was almost a scream. She grabbed his head and buried his face into her wet cave and she started moaning and bucking wildly. Pakul was licking her clit as she moaned like an animal. Sweat was pouring from her body as she was yearning to be entered.

Debika could feel the pussy lips being sucked by him and then came the final move. His tongue slipped between the partition of pussy lips and started moving on clit and inside the hole. It was for the first time that she had experienced tongue fucking by a male. Debika locked his head with her legs and pushed his head towards her pussy. He started licking her precum. Soft moans started slipping out of her mouth. She sighed as his proximity made her excited again. She could feel his cock nestled between her ass. She started humping on it. As it touched her ass hole, she felt tremors through her body. The precum was adding to the slickness of her already oily ass. He cupped her breasts and mauled them. He pulled her nipples and twisted them. She squealed and clutched his ass with one hand pushing him more into her. With the other, she tickled his cock on the underside of the head. She pulled his cock free and began to stroke it gently in her hand. She wanted to suck it but she didn't want to let him know that.

She stroked it slowly until he touched the back of her head and inched it towards him. She opened her mouth to allow his hard cock to slid between her lips. She did everything in her power not to let him know how turned on she was by all of this. She traced a circle around the head of his cock with her tongue and every so often she would stop and suck him deep into her mouth. She felt his body shudder as the head of his cock touched the back of her throat. She sucked on him for what seemed like hours, only it turned out to be minutes before she was deep throating him without hesitation. She had no idea what a slut she could be if she wanted to. She felt his leg muscles start to tense as he stood there moaning, he was about to cum. As she realized he was about to cum, she stopped and kissed him hard on the lips. She sucked his tongue and then invaded his mouth with her tongue. As he calmed down a bit, she again started sucking him. She tried to pull her head back so that she could finish him off with her hand but he wouldn't let her. He held on to her head and forced it down further as he began to cum down her throat.

"Fuck!" he gasped as she continued sucking him fast. He spurted a thick load of his cum inside her mouth.

There was so much that a small stream ran out of the corners of her mouth as she struggled to swallow it all. After she wiped the fresh cum from the corners of her mouth, he pulled her up to her feet. He pulled her in close to him and started to kiss her. She felt his muscular body press up against her and she could feel that his cock was still very hard. When he released from their kiss, he again grabbed her breasts. She was hornier than she had ever been in her life and she wanted him now. He pulled her close and sucked on her neck. Knowing that Madam could do this all day, Pakul clutched her neck and pulled her breasts to his mouth. He sucked on them like a hungry babe.

Then his head moved down to her nipples. She let a small moan as he sucked and nibbled at them. While his mouth tended to her breasts, his hands tended to her pussy. He slid his hands down her pants and started to rub her clit. She wanted him so bad. She didn't care about anything, even law of the jungle, she just wanted him to take her. She wanted to tell him but every time she tried to speak, he rubbed her clit faster which only made her moan, she was unable to speak. She was lost in ecstasy., consumed by the lust for this tribal boy. He knew she wanted him but he continued to tease her.

Within minutes Debika could not take it anymore. "Fuck me now!" she ordered.

Once he was positive that there was nothing, she wanted more than for him to fuck her, he grabbed her by her waist and flung her up on the blanket. He was so strong, she felt as light as a feather as he hoisted her into the air. He pulled her body in the center of the blanket in such a way that her ass was resting on the smooth bed of sand under the blanket and her legs were hanging down on the ground. He slowly spread her legs. This way the pussy hole was open and in his clear vision. Finally, he got down on his knees in front of her. Debika opened her eyes and saw his big cock from between her folded legs. The length and thickness of his dick were massive, around 10 inches in length and 5 inches in thickness, and was black. He slowly pulled the foreskin of his dick back to show the purple tip with his dick. He slowly started to rub his cock around the outside of her pussy. She wanted so bad just to thrust forward and force him inside of her, and finally, he did it. He held her by her waist and slipped his dick in her oiled pussy. She felt her body shudder as he quickly guided his cock deep into her pussy. He pressed her back up against the backpack and fucked her while he held her up with his strong arms. Debika could feel a hot iron rod with a softness entering her. The walls of her vagina stretched due to his size. He gave a final push and his dick touched the opening of the uterus. Debika yelled. He stopped his movement. The pain subsided. He then started moving his dick too and forth but with steady speed.

She felt as if hundreds of volcanos were exploding in her body. He kept his movements steady and rhythmic. She bounced up and down over and over on his cock until suddenly she began to have the best orgasm of her life. She dug nails into his back as she bounced and screamed. Her sopping wet pussy clenched tightly onto his big cock over and over again Debika's orgasm exploded once, twice, thrice, and then she lost count. He continued to bang her. She felt him grab onto her tighter and start to bounce harder, he was also getting ready to cum. Suddenly he stopped and bent her over the sand. He sank his cock deep into her pussy once more and began to pound on her. She felt his balls swinging and hitting her with every thrust. He grabbed her gently by her hair and turned her head so that she could see him. She looked into his eyes as he began to cum once more. He exploded inside her. He shot spurt after spurt of hot cum deep inside her cunt. She sensed a river flowing inside her cunt.

He pulled his dick out and lay beside her. After some time, she kept her hand on his limped dick. His dick came to life once again. He then asked her to be on her fours like a dog. Debika complied without any delay. He entered her pussy from behind and started pounding away.

He was fucking her randomly from behind and was ramming her wildly. Debika could hear her moans across the whole surrounding area. She feared if some of the spies of Okato, passing by, had overheard them.

She placed one hand on the ground and pushed back into him. Debika started pushing her hips towards him. He slowed as he almost reached his orgasm, but Debika was not there yet.

"Play with your nipples," he told her.

Debika's fingers quickly found her nipples and started twisting and pulling them. Pakul's cock was mashing her insides. With each stroke, she felt pleasure writhing through her body. She twisted her nipples harder wanting to reach an even higher level. She felt her pussy explode as she came. Breathing became difficult for her. Finally, Pakul came inside her as her pussy gripped his cock in an iron grip. He could feel her cum gushing around his cock and she felt his hot cum splash inside her. Wave upon wave of pleasure rocked her body. Her entire body pulsated outwards from her pussy. Pakul shuddered and his knees gave away. He held her and they slowly slid down to the sand ground and fell on the blanket. They were not even in a state to clean up the mess and slept on their sticky fluids. Both of them suddenly got up realizing the time, they sat there like that for some time and then took a cold bath in the stream. Pakul stared at her after they had dried themselves.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen," he said.

-- -- -- -- - -- -- --

The next day morning, along the river, Debika, Pakul, and Jojam, pulled into a sandy riverbank and began to move along it, prodding the sand with their bare feet. Jojam was carrying two grass baskets along with him. Jojam laughed with delight when he uncovered a buried cache of tortoise eggs, which he scooped up to take to the hut. Back on the river, both Pakul and Jojam cast vine nets and quickly hauled up about 8 struggling big fishes.

Debika asked Pakul, "Pakul, can you provide me green coconuts? I want to drink plenty of coconut juices today."

He asked his younger brother Jojam, whereabout of coconut trees and Debika saw the young brother nodded his head and said something to Pakul. They all climbed up above and reached near the nearby maize and rice fields. Then Debika could see a lot of coconut trees standing on the boundaries of maize and rice fields. They reached near the coconut trees and Debika was surprised and to see so many green coconuts hanging above the trees. But the trees were taller and Debika wondered how the two brothers could climb so high in these trees. But luckily, they found short coconut trees which were laden with so many green coconuts.

Pakul instructed something to Jojam and the young boy disappeared into the nearby bamboo forest. After some time, the young boy came up with a 10 feet long thin bamboo pole. Jojam tied a knife tightly around the thin top of the bamboo pole ensured that it was not loosened. He made it like a pole pruner. Then Jojam climbed the smooth and narrow trunk above while Pakul pushed him above to balance the body of his brother. Jojam extended the pole to gain access to the coconuts in the canopy. Debika was watching the action of these two brothers enthusiastically. Jojam positioned the blade of the knife above the coconut bunch. Debika could see that single bunch was holding six nos of green coconuts and there were several other stems attached to the bunch which had more than dozens of coconuts. The coconut bunches were held tightly against the canopy and were hanging down along the trunk. Then Jojam said something to his brother.

Pakul raised his voice and warned Debika, "Madam, keep away yourself underneath the bunch of the tree as Jojam is going to cut the stem otherwise the bunch of coconuts will fall on you and you will get injured."

Immediately, Debika made herself into a safe place. Jojam started cutting through the stem and the bunch was released and fell from the tree and Debika could see 6 nos of coconuts fell and rolled down on the ground. Jojam felt happy for his successful venture and climbed down from the tree. Then Jojam said something to his brother which Debika couldn't understand and Pakul nodded his head.

'What's your brother is telling?" asked Debika.

"Jojam has found a lot of ripe custard apples and pineapples near the bamboo forest. He is going to collect those for you," replied Pakul.

"Thank you, Jojam," Debika said and smiled at Jojam.

After some time, Jojam disappeared inside the bamboo forest. Pakul was collecting the green coconuts from the ground.

"I think, I need another 2 or 3 coconuts. These coconuts would not be sufficient," said Debika.

"OK, Madam, let Jojam return he will again pick up more coconuts from the tree," replied Pakul.

The action of Jojam picking up the coconuts from the tree with the help of that bamboo pole pruner had fascinated her and she thought it was a very easy task. Debika wondered if she could climb up the trunk and reach them and with the help of that bamboo pole pruner, she could also pick up some coconuts.

"I was thinking of climbing up the tree to get those few that are dangling from that nearby branch. It looks like they're going to drop but the stubborn things won't fall unless we cut them through this pole pruner," Debika said.

Pakul was contemplating how this lady would make it up there when Debika sauntered over. Even with her hair in disarray and without makeup, she was stunning. One of her dress straps fell off one delectably curved shoulder. Pakul had always found something sexy about a woman's bare shoulders. His body tightened as he took in her devastating curves. How he managed to keep his hands to himself with her body next to his was a miracle. The bodice of Debika's dress hung a little lower than it had the day before, revealing smooth chocolate mounds. His cock twitched at the sight she made before him. Debika gave him a long shrewd look, telling him he didn't believe in her, but he shrugged.

"You can't climb up there and back down without getting scraped up. This bark is too rough. Why don't we wait for Jojam?" said Pakul.

But Debika was obstinate as a child and she was determined to do this task as it was something different which she had never done.