The Law of Jungle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bright black eyes of Jojam twinkled with lust as she met his hungry gaze. An emotion she couldn't quite name hit her with such an intense force she looked away from him and turned her attention to Pakul. Now Pakul was on his knees before her, fisting his cock, a look of pure animalistic passion stamped on his face. It sent a titillating thrill along her spine.

She licked her lips. "Let me taste you."

"I thought you'd never ask," Pakul moved forward until the tip of the mushroom-shaped head was against her mouth. Sliding her tongue along the conical tip, she circled the velvety skin.

Pakul dug his fingers in her hair," That's it, Madam. Lick it."

Debika sampled his cock with broad strokes, leaving no part of it unbathed with her tongue, tracing every veiny inch of him. Opening her mouth over his dick, she took a little bit of him between her lips. Gently, Pakul pulled back and then pushed deeper until she was nearly swallowing him. Jojam stroked her with his cock, moving it along her rear, and sliding it against the cleft of her pussy, teasing and driving Debika to the brink of insanity. She backed up against him.

"Wait, Jojam. Please lubricate Madam's back with your saliva otherwise your big cock could not be pushed inside her small hole," Pakul advised his younger brother.

On hearing this, Jojam bent down and put his tongue inside her sphincter. With his two hands, he widened the sphincter muscles and spitted a large amount of his saliva inside the anal tube.

"Easy, Madam. I want to make this last. There's no rush," Jojam whispered.

Jojam pushed his cock deep inside her ass and hurriedly started pumping his cock inside her ass. Although Jojam was feeling the resistance of his cock inside the small tube, he pushed further with the help of saliva inside, he withdrew the cock and with a renewed force further pushed his cock. The cock moved inside an inch but struck somewhere between and would not move further. All of a sudden, Debika cried with unbearable pain.

"No, no, Jojam, please leave me now. No further fucking there or I will die. Please, Pakul, tell him to withdraw from there as I am feeling extreme pain," Debika screamed.

"Jojam, leave her immediately," cried Pakul.

Jojam was panicked by hearing two voices at the same time. Immediately, he withdrew his big cock from her ass when Pakul explained the problem. Now, Debika sighed a breath of relief. To compensate, Jojam knelt and started sucking her cunt from behind. After some seconds, Debika forgot all about the pain inside her ass, now her pussy ached for the insertion of cock of Jojam. Jojam was wrong. There was every need to rush because she thought she'd combust if he didn't put his dick in her. Whimpering with her hunger and gnawing ache for him, Debika nearly cried in relief when Jojam finally pushed his cock into her wet passage of cunt.

"Ohhh, Goddess Masombango!" he sighed and slowly slid into her, one delicious inch at a time, stretching and filling her so wonderfully, "So tight. Just like I knew you'd be."

Debika could only moan her pleasure as Pakul thrust his cock in and out of her mouth. Jojam remained still as though allowing her to adjust to his size. Debika however wasn't prepared for his chivalry. She wanted his big dick pumping into her. Jerking her body back, she slammed against his pelvis, sending Jojam's balls deep into her. She felt like weeping at the sheer bliss of the moment. It felt so incredibly good to have him inside of her. Debika never thought anything could induce such nerve-jolting rapture like being fucked this way. If someone would have told her one day, she'd end up with two hunks at once, one in her pussy and the other in her mouth, she wouldn't have believed them. In fact, she probably would have called them crazy.

Straitlaced Debika would never do something this wild and wanton, something so totally irresponsible, but she loved every single moment of this. And for the life of her, she couldn't figure out why she had denied them to begin with. It took her a moment to find her rhythm, but she began to move in sync with them, almost as if they were performing a choreographed dance. She matched them thrust for thrust. Debika gripped their cocks with her lips and pussy, pulling them deeper into her orifices, eliciting sighs and moans from each man.

"Oh, hell yes," Pakul shouted as his fingers burrowed deeper into her hair.

Jojam grasped her hips, slamming his cock into her like a man possessed, so hard it almost felt like he was hitting her womb. It hurt a bit, but it was a good kind of hurt, the point between pleasure and pain. She was filled with a primitive need to be branded by him.

"So...good...so...tight," Jojam groaned the words, barely able to get them out, "You were made for my cock, for us."

He pushed harder still. An explosion burst from her very core and spread through Debika, rocking her entire body. She ripped her mouth away from Pakul's cock to screaming her climax. She couldn't stop shaking. Her pussy gushed with cream as Jojam continued to plow into her.

"Jojam," she moaned.

He shoved into her several more times, before pulling out. A warm spurt of liquid hit her ass. Jojam shouted his release.

Debika turned her head to look at him, "Why did you pull out? Didn't you want to...?"

Her cheeks grew warm. Despite what she'd just done with them, Debika couldn't bring herself to say the words on her mind.

Pakul answered her question, "Since, it's my turn to get some of your sweet cunt, my brother didn't want to make it a mess."

Pakul hauled her into his arms, their bodies mashing together. Pakul caught her gasp in his mouth, swallowing her cry of surprise. Her mouth on his cock, though wonderful, wasn't enough. He needed all of her. Every time he kissed her it felt like the first time. Everything about her sent his senses reeling from her beauty, passion, and her insatiable hunger for them. Reluctantly he broke the kiss, unable to ignore his throbbing cock any longer. Seeing Jojam pumping into her had fed his hunger for her, leaving him starving.

"Wrap your arms around me, madam," he said.

She moved closer, straddling his thighs and rubbing her damp pussy against his cock.

Pakul's breath caught in his throat at how good it was to have her in his arms, "That's it, madam. Now lift your hips."

She licked her lips, as she looked at him with passion-glazed eyes, "Pakul, I want you."

"And you're going to have me. Every inch of me," he replied.

Grabbing his cock, he rubbed the head along her slit before slipping it into her cunt. It was just as tight as he knew it would be. Like a wet satin glove, it clenched his dick, gripping and sucking him deep. Nothing felt more right than being one with her. Debika buried her face in his neck with a sigh of her obvious content. Pakul glanced over her shoulder and saw Jojam slide behind Debika and begin to massage her back, touching his lips to her sweat-glistened skin. A feeling Pakul couldn't explain moved through him as he drove into her, trying to go as deep as possible. It was a warmth, a sense of intimacy he had yet to experience with anyone else before. When he met Jojam's gaze, Pakul knew his younger brother was thinking the same things. Being with Debika like this confirmed what they'd already suspected from the beginning.

She was their woman. It was one thing to suppose it, but a completely different matter to know with absolute certainty. He guessed he and Jojam could have shared a dozen women, but never would have come close to experiencing the euphoria coursing through his veins at this very moment. Pakul realized their circumstances had propelled them together, had they met Debika in a different setting, they still would have ended up together.

"Pakul," she moaned his name against his chest, her breathing hot and heavy.

"That's it, Madam. Let go. Give yourself over to me, "he said.

She clasped his shoulder and threw her head back, resting it on Jojam. Debika bounced up and down on his cock, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she screamed.

Jojam snaked his hands around her body to fondle her breasts and it seemed to take her to the edge. Debika gripped Pakul's cock tighter, her pussy holding on to him and refusing to let go. He had no prayer of lasting. More than anything, Pakul wanted to come inside of her, but that wouldn't happen until they had a frank and open discussion about where their relationship was going. Debika screamed her climax, her cream oozing from her pussy in a warm gush. When Pakul was too close to his orgasm, he grabbed her waist and lifted her off of his dick. Bewilderment swam within the depths of her dark brown eyes as he shot his load against her thigh.

"Why did you do that?" she asked with a surprising tone.

"I was afraid you will get pregnant, and that herb which prevents pregnancy is not available here nearby," he replied.

Debika frowned and nodded her head with consent.

Pakul took her hand in his, "Come on. It will take time to reach our village. Our mother might be waiting for us for lunch. After lunch, we might get some afternoon nap."

Pakul grabbed her dress and handed it to her. Silence fell between the three of them and they were not feeling any shyness among them. He stood up and grabbed his loincloth. Pakul began to pace towards the village, while Debika and Jojam followed him with Jojam carrying eggs, fishes, coconuts, custard apples, and pineapples in two baskets.

They reached a small grassy ground surrounded by big trees. The entire area was cool because of the shadows of the trees. All three halted there for taking a rest. They ate some fruits and drank the water from the skin bags with them. It was such a place that they could see anybody coming towards them from outside. Pakul said something to his brother and he left immediately. After half an hour, Jojam returned with two plants. One plant with small green leaves with long root and another one was a stemless and very short-stemmed green plant which was thick and fleshy.

Debika immediately recognized another plant and said, "I know this plant, it is Aloe vera. What will you do with this plant? What's the other plant?"

"The root of the other plant prevents pregnancy which Jojam found here," Pakul said and instructed Jojam to cut off its stems and wash the root cleanly with water.

Then Pakul handed her a small part of the washed root and said," madam, chew this root a while and swallow the saliva."

Debika was surprised and asked, "Why this is necessary now?"

"You see Madam, once we reach the village, it would be impossible on our part to fuck you once again. We don't know when the next opportunity would come for us to fuck you. Since this is a secluded place and nobody could come to this place, we want to fuck you again now, "said Pakul.

Debika wondered and exclaimed, "Ohhh...God, how much stamina and energy you two brothers have got?"

She turned her head to meet Pakul's lips. His kiss was desperate and hungry, like a man trying to drive away his demons. Debika wanted to give them the comfort of her body and in turn ease, some of her past hurts as well. Pakul rubbed her thighs, sliding his hand along her skin until it reached her panties. Debika parted her legs, granting him access. She loved having his fingers on her pussy and playing with her clit. While Jojam explored her pussy, she swirled her tongue around Pakul's, matching his need with her burning ache. She sampled the hot cavern of his mouth, reveling in his wild, untamed passion for her. Eager to feel his naked flesh pressed against hers, she worked on his loincloth. Pakul broke the kiss to help her, frantically clawing his way out of his clothing with hurried movements. Debika anchored her body on the heels of her hands and lifted her hips enough for Jojam to slide her damp panties down her legs. She sighed as his fingertips crested along her wet slit.

"Don't tease me," she pleaded.

Jojam leaned over to nibble her earlobe as he slipped two fingers past her labia and pinched her clit.

"Do you like that?" he asked.

Pakul intimated to her what his brother said.

Debika groaned, "You know I do."

Jojam increased the pressure, clamping tightly onto her hot button until she gasped with pleasure-pain.

"How about this?" Jojam asked.

"I think your brother is trying to kill me," Debika said the words breathlessly.

"Only with pleasure, Madam," Pakul bit down on the meaty part of her ear.

Debika squirmed, her pussy pulsing as Jojam continued to tease her until she was nearly insane with desire.

Pakul, naked, moved to the other side of her and gently pushed Debika on her back, forcing Jojam to let go of her and said, "Raise your arms, Madam."

Without giving it a thought, she did as she was told, knowing that ecstasy was on its way. Pakul yanked the tops over her head, baring her body to his hungry amber gaze. She could tell he wanted her badly by the way his hands shook. The naked passion in his eyes sent a shiver down Debika's spine, but still, he only stared at her, unmoving.

"Touch me, Pakul," Debika reached over to run her palm down his black chest, but he caught her wrists in one hand and held them over her head.

"Just let me look at you," he said.

She giggled nervously, "You're making me self-conscious."

Pakul placed a gentle kiss against her cheek, "You have no reason to be. You're gorgeous and don't you ever forget it."

Debika would have answered, but Jojam shoved yet another finger into her pussy, "Sweet God," she moaned.

Jojam bent over and placed a kiss on her stomach before circling her navel with his tongue. She wiggled beneath his questing lips as he slowly moved his fingers in and out of her. Debika couldn't get enough when he did this to her.

Pakul, not to be ignored, dipped his head, opening wide over one hard-tipped breast, sucking as much of it in his mouth as he could.

The added stimulation had her jerking uncontrollably, "Yes, that's it! Don't stop. Please don't ever stop."

Jojam twisted his fingers inside of her, stretching her vaginal walls further than she thought they'd go, but somehow, he managed. It hurt so well she could barely think properly. Pakul lifted his head and then transferred his attention to her other breast, nipping and licking it with savage abandon. He cupped and kneaded them in his palms and pushed them together.

"You have such responsive nipples," he emphasized with a stroke of his tongue, "I can play with these beauties all day."

Debika wished she could answer, but she was too caught up in what both men were doing to her body. She moved with them, as they took her to the heights of desire and back. She could hardly stand it. Biting her bottom lip, she tossed her head from side to side. Jojam inched his finger out of her slick channel and slid his middle finger along the crack of her ass. Instinctively, she clenched her cheeks together.

"Relax, Madam. I only want to make you feel good," said Jojam.

She met his black gaze with a shake of her head, "But not without lubrication."

"Do you trust us, Madam?" asked Pakul.

Slowly, she nodded.

"Then trust that we won't do anything to hurt you. If ever there's a time when we do something that you don't like, you can tell us and we'll stop," assured Pakul.

And she believed them. Debika willed her muscles to loosen, preparing herself for what would come next.

"Now, let us reverse our action, I will do what you did to her and you will do what I did to her. Let us repeat the action so that she could get repeated pleasure," Pakul suggested his brother and Jojam nodded his head.

Pakul licked the side of her neck," It's been torture without you, madam."

He splayed his hand on her stomach and repositioned himself at her feet. Lifting one of her ankles, he kissed the heel of her foot and then her toes, before making an ascent up the length of her legs, stopping only when he reached her pussy. Pakul dragged out the torture by kissing the insides of her thighs, as though he was deliberately avoiding her throbbing mons. Enflamed from his kisses she lifted her hips, demanding he gives her what she wanted most.

He laughed. "Patience, madam, I've been away from you for too long to rush this."

Jojam gave her no time to reply when his mouth closed over hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and ran her fingers down his back, reveling in the savagery of his kiss. His tongue stabbed into her mouth, dominating and consuming her. Jojam squeezed one of her breasts, grazing his thumb against her nipple.

Debika's toes curled as jolts of ecstasy shot through her body, sliding along her nerve endings. She groaned into his mouth as her nails dug into his flesh. She couldn't get enough of what they were doing to her. Her pussy pulsed in her need. Moisture wet the inside of her thighs. Pakul parted her legs further and finally brought his lips to her swollen labia. He spread the folds and stroked her heated flesh with the broad side of his tongue. Debika nearly lost her mind when Pakul latched on to her pulsing button with his teeth. Bucking her hips, she mashed her box against his face. Giving in to her silent demand, he sucked her clit with voracious tugs.

She tore her mouth away from Jojam's to catch her breath, "Oh...my...God," she gasped.

"He can't help you now," Jojam growled, burying his face against her neck with urgent kisses. He squeezed her breasts hard, but Debika was too enraptured to feel anything but a mind-boggling passion. Pakul released her clit and stabbed her channel with his tongue, pushing it as deep as it would go into her pussy. Jojam circled her anus with the tip of his finger before pushing it inside her rectum. Debika wiggled her bottom as he fingered her panic button. Now, she was not afraid as she was panic in last time and she knew in the last time Jojam's big penis had already cleared the path inside her ass, and most probably now she wouldn't get that much pain which she felt for the first time. Jojam slid his finger into her knuckle deep then eased it out to the fingernail, before sliding it back into her ass. Something like this shouldn't have felt so good, but it did.

Dear sweet God, it did. Pakul ran a trail of wet kisses on her fevered skin. He moved his hand down the length of her body until it was where Jojam's hand had been. He squeezed the swollen lips of her sex together, making her moan. She bucked her hips against his erotic assault, wanting his fingers inside of her.

"You're ready for me, aren't you?" Pakul grinned at her.

She moistened her suddenly dry lips, "Do you even have to ask?"

"I have something better than my fingers, Madam. I think it's time my cock became reacquainted with your pussy," said Pakul.

Debika laughed, warmed by the intimate camaraderie, "I think my pussy would like that very much, so how about less talking and more action."

She poked her tongue out at him.

Pakul looked at Jojam, "Did you hear the lady, my brother? I think we'd better give her what she wants."

Jojam winked at her, "I couldn't agree more."

Debika sighed when he slowly removed his finger from her rear. Debika didn't think she could take much more of this. She wanted those cocks inside of her right now!

"Fuck me now!" she cried.

Jojam slowly pulled away from her.

"Where are you going?" she asked breathlessly.

"He needs to get some lubrication because he intends on getting some of that ass," replied Pakul.

Pakul continued to fuck her with his tongue until she neared her orgasm. Her pussy gushed.

She grabbed Pakul by the hair, pulling him away from her, "No. I need you inside of me now."

He chuckled, his amber eyes twinkling, "Okay, madam."

He positioned himself until they were face to face. She lifted her thighs to grant him access to her sex.

Eager to have him inside of her, Debika grabbed his dick and placed it against her pussy, "I need you now."