The Law of Jungle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debika covered the few feet between them, embracing Sumuli immediately. Debika kissed her, her arms wrapping around her, pulling Sumuli close to her. Debika could hear her breathing quicken as they continued to kiss. Debika ran her hands through her short dark hair, kissing her all over her face. Sumuli sighed and gave the side of Debika's neck a gentle kiss as Debika felt the relative coolness of her skin against her bringing down her body temperature. Sumuli closed her eyes once Debika's lips touched her's. Debika stayed there for only a moment, though, and pulled back slightly before licking her way across her lips, taking most of her dribbling saliva with her. Debika then slid her tongue between her lips past her teeth.

After a few moments of their tongues sliding against each other, sharing the taste, Debika withdrew and playfully kissed Sumuli on the chin. She heard her giggle a little as Debika continued down, stopping every so often to nibble her neck before tracing a line across her chest with the tip of her tongue. Sumuli arched her back as her mouth came dangerously close to her breasts, but Debika made a point of avoiding them, causing her to moan disappointedly as she bent down and gave her navel a deep kiss. All of a sudden, Sumuli leaned towards Debika and took the entirety of her big perky breast into her mouth, and started sucking her both nipples like an infant.

"Sumuli! What's are you doing to me?" Debika exclaimed with a laugh and grabbed her hair with both hands as she ran her tongue over his skin as her mouth sucked gently at her breast.

"Mmm... You're so good," Debika sighed, as Sumuli made slow circles around one of her small pink nipples before sucking it into her mouth, and gently nibbling up it.

"You're just too much! And hey, shouldn't I turn you on now? Debika said to her.

But Sumuli couldn't understand her words rather in-between sucking, she noticed Sumuli was indicating her to go to a leafy bed on the floor. Still holding each other, they stumbled into her leafy bed. Sumuli softly fell back onto her bed. Debika with her gestures told her that she wanted to touch and massage her body. Sumuli nodded her head with consent. For the first time, Debika moved her hand down to her wonderful breasts, cupping each in turn and tracing circles around the areolas, slowly circling towards the rapidly stiffening nipples in the middle. The girl squirmed a little as she gave her breast a little squeeze, making her nipple stick straight out with firmness. She then relieved Sumuli of a portion of her frustration by running the tip of her tongue around her nipple in a slow spiraling pattern until she touched it. She kissed her nipples each one in her mouth and sucked gently. Debika then proceeded to lick each breast, tracing circles outward this them with the tip of her tongue. She then dragged her teeth across it, before sucking against it with her mouth.

"Ohh! Oh!" Sumuli cried, dragging her nails across her back, and grabbing hold of her ass with one hand as she held her head in place with the other.

She giggled a little as Debika sucked and licked at her nipple, all the while gently kneading it with her fingers. Debika watched with interest as Sumuli shivered with every little squeeze she gave her nipple with her teeth, and quietly enjoyed the little gasping moans she made. Debika knew about how long it would take for the sensation to become too much for her, and glanced up in time to see Sumuli lift her head and look at her. Out of the corner of her eye, she became vaguely aware of one of Sumuli's hands moving towards her crotch and then rhythmically stroking herself between Debika's legs. Debika caressed her breasts one final time, then began planting kisses down her body, starting at her forehead, pausing at her cute button nose, her chin, down along her neck, between her breasts, to her belly button, and then into her patch of pubic hair. Sumuli scooted back on the bed and spread her legs widely to allow her more room to continue. Debika gave direction for a 69 position and the teen accordingly changed her position. Finally able to get a good close look at her pussy, Debika saw two thick lips sticking out slightly from her body, surrounded by her dense dark hair. The cunt lips were puffy, wrinkled, and twisted, giving her pussy a meaty, yet inviting look. She gently stroked her cunt lips causing Sumuli to shudder involuntarily.

Once there Debika ran her hands up her long soft-skinned legs to her firm thighs and stopped. She then licked her tongue between her cunt lips all the way up to her clit. Sumuli let out a little yelping gasp as Debika gave her hardened little clit a careful nibble with her teeth, and licked it clean of the preliminary wet juices. Her tongue licked her pussy from the bottom, then made small circles around her clitoris, which looked to be the size of a pencil eraser. She kissed it lightly, then licked the slit up and down some more. She could taste Sumuli getting wetter, so she decided to probe between her cunt lips with the very tip of her tongue. She was immediately surprised at exactly how wet she had become. She tasted an abundance of sweet juices. Sumuli was breathing harder and faster by this point. Bring her head up from between her legs, she kissed Sumuli on the cunt lips, letting her get a small taste of her juices.

"Ohhhh," she heard Sumuli whimper.

She lowered her lips to taste her. At the same time, Debika felt Sumuli's hot tongue between her legs. With excitement and sexual thrills, Debika gripped the teen's head more forcefully as she was getting a touch after a long time, first, it was Deboshree's tongue now it was the teen's tongue. Her cunt juice started flowing. Sumuli started exploring inside the cunt of Debika as Debika felt her warm tongue was pushing deep inside her cunt in and out. Then Debika concentrated into Sumuli's cunt.

"Aaaahhhh..." she heard Sumuli panting, as Debika moved back down and slid her tongue between her cunt lips so that she could taste her.

Debika moaned softly in appreciation of her flavor, and lifted her legs a little, spreading them more so that Sumuli could cover Deboshree's entire pussy with her mouth. Sumuli responded to Debika's sudden suction by holding her between her thighs and not letting go. Debika looked up and noticed that she was arching her back now, thrusting her breasts above invitingly. So Debika reached up with both hands downwards and gave both her breasts a simultaneous squeeze as she pinched both her nipples between her fingers.

"Oh!" it seemed Sumuli practically pleaded, grabbing her hands and squeezing them tighter as her pussy filled Debika's mouth with her juices signaling that she was starting to cum.

Debika complied wholeheartedly, sucking on her pussy as much as possible as she wedged her explorative tongue as far into her tight wetness as she could. Sumuli, meanwhile, was busily trying not to scream. Debika could feel Sumuli's whole body trembling beneath her as she broke out in a cold sweat, and vibrated her body as the blinding euphoria took her. But Debika didn't let up. She continued licking and sucking at her virgin pussy, as she fondled her sensitive breasts relentlessly.

"Oh! Ahhh!" Sumuli cried, her voice taking on a higher pitch as she peaked.

Debika looked on with intense interest as her body quivered, and she tried to keep still. The performance she was putting on Debika's cunt making her pussy moisten, and her clit almost twitch with excitement as she found Sumuli's tongue passing in and out inside her cunt.

"Feel better...?" Debika inquired with a grin, as her face wet with Sumuli's orgasmic juices as she lay panting above her face.

Sumuli perhaps understood her words, she opened her eyes just a little, nodded with consent, and smiled back before dropping her head back down on the leafy bed. After a while, Sumuli got up but then she realized that she had an unfinished task to perform. She indicated Debika lie down on a leafy bed. Debika lay down on her back on the leafy bed and sighed contentedly as Sumuli started kissed her exposed pubic hair, and ran her tongue in a random pattern through it, it seemed now she had become an expert in sucking. Soon, though, as Debika squirmed beneath her adolescent tongue, Sumuli began kissing her way back up, kissing her legs in an alternating pattern. All the while Debika gasped a squealed with delight.

"Ohh! Sumuli!" Debika gasped as she kissed around her pussy.

"Please! Please! Please! Lick me! Lick me now! Debika cried.

Sumuli heard her panting and with a broad grin, Sumuli began tracing her tongue just around Debika's swollen pussy lips, avoiding them as she held her legs apart with her strong hands.

"Ohh! I-! I-!"Debika stammered as the feeling of need in her groin became stronger and stronger.

Sumuli chuckled to herself as Debika quivered about and her body shivered with anticipation. Debika then feltSumuli's wet tongue trace a line up one of her labia and down the other, causing her to emit a long moan of pent-up frustration.

"Mmm... Oh, Sumuli," she moaned, "Please, taste me. I need to feel your tongue inside me..."

In response Sumuli smiled and pushed open her pussy lips with her long fingers before moving her face in close. But Sumuli complied with her wishes, continuing to lick at her pussy as Debika's juices flooded her tongue. Debika then had to cover her face with her hands to keep her noise down, as the lapping motions of Sumuli's tongue brought her closer and closer to cummings. Debika arched her back and clenched her teeth. All the while Sumuli was finding new ways to excite her as Debika started to cum. Sumuli put her fingers on either side of her clit and pushed in such a way as to make it stand out more. The adolescent then gave it an appreciative glance before descending upon it, carefully taking it in her teeth before firmly, but gently nibbling at it.

Debika gasped and moaned uncontrollably, thrashing about on the bed as her whole body quivered with delight as Sumuli lightly flicked at her clit with the tip of her tongue. She then began moving her jaw slowly from side to side, rolling her swollen clit between her teeth as Debika practically screamed. As Debika's inner walls of her pussy began to constrict, Sumuli moved her mouth down to surround her pussy lips and sucked as hard as she could, taking in as much of Debika's juices as she could. Meanwhile, she continued the assault upon her clit with her index finger, making slow circles over it, twisting and pinching it inadvertently. Debika smiled and tried to speak, but could only groan softly as Sumuli moved up to put her arms around her. Debika smiled up at her, her breathing slowing to a normal rate, and the flushed appearance of her face faded. Both of them put on their dresses. Debika kissed Sumuli on her lips before parting way but it seemed the teen was not ready to leave her and embraced her tightly. When Debika promised her with gestures for a next visit then only she loosened her embrace.

It was evening, in the exhilarating early moments, Debika could see tribes emerging from the darkness in various stages of undress, but they were remarkably friendly. As the sun went down, the tribes requested Debika to dance with them. Debika complied, this time flashing and swaying her bottom at the end. It might be the first time they had ever seen a white woman's dancing bum, and they roared with joy at the sight. Still chuckling, Debika headed for her hut.

-- -- -- -- -- -- - --

It was morning, the sun had already risen above the horizon. Pakul with his bow and arrows wanted to hunt some waterbirds for the lunch. He knew the water birds would flock together in this early hour of the day in some quiet place of the river. He was walking through the sand on the bank of the river. Then from distance, he could see a blue heron on the side of the dune, most probably there would be water on the other side of the dune, he guessed. Making his way through the deep sand towards the dune where Pakul had seen the bird, he was careful to be as quiet as possible. Arriving at the base of the dune Pakul started slowly crawling up its face. Pakul didn't know where the heron was and he didn't want to surprise it, hell it could be on the top of the dune for all he knew. He wanted to be careful and from the top of the dune, he would be able to look all around. Hopefully, he would see the bird as well as a way to get close enough to it. Crawling over the top of the dune Pakul found himself in the sparse long-bladed beach grass. The wind was blowing lightly, cooling him slightly as it dried the sweat off his skin. Rising to his knees he looked around but to his surprise, he didn't see the heron.

He was very much disappointed then roughly 100 meters away, he could see a young white woman was setting up a blanket under the shadow of a big date tree near a stream which was flowing by the side of a dune towards the river. As he watched from his vantage point, she slowly spread out a blue blanket, anchoring the corners with her backpack, her shoes, and a handful of sand under the shadow of the date tree. He was confirmed she was Debika Madam. Done with this she stood and slowly started peeling off her clothes. He expected to see her panties and bra appear from beneath her leggings and tops, instead, he saw she was wearing nothing. From distance, he could only see a white naked body but couldn't see her body parts clearly. Ohh, then Madam had chosen a secluded place to be naked so that nobody could see her. Intrigued he looked around a bit and seeing a deeper channel of the small stream was running through the sand towards the river beside his dune towards where she was now getting ready to lie down, he headed down towards it. Climbing into the gully he crawled towards where Debika was now lying. Why he was so interested in her he didn't know. When he reached the end of the gully, he raised his head enough to take a look around. Pakul found he was maybe ten feet away from her but his view of her was partially blocked by a short bush.

Patiently he slowly eased his way out of the gully until he was fully exposed behind the bush. If she were to look in his direction, she would surely see him but that didn't seem likely. As he looked at her closely, he had to stifle a gasp of surprise. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever had the good luck to gaze upon. The skin of her face, arms, and legs beneath the knees was tanned a dark brown, while the rest of her incredible body was almost a translucent white. Her black hair was spread out around her head on the blanket, framing a classically oriental face. Slowly his eyes moved down her body, noting her round medium-sized yet firm breasts. They looked like they were made to be touched. Her nipples and aureole were much larger and darker than he expected, almost begging him to suck on them. Viewing her from the side as he was, he could see them only in his dream and watched in amazed wonder as the nipples hardened, almost as though she could feel him watching her. As his eyes wandered even further down her nude body his eyes feasted on how her belly dipped in before swelling to her hips. The leg closer to him was raised, bent at the knee while beyond it he could see her other leg stretched out. He could barely see that the hand on the side away from him was draped over her belly. He knew he had to see more of this wonderful woman.

Stepping from behind the bush, Pakul eased his way to the side so he could get a better look at this woman. The only sounds he could hear were the wind whispering through the dunes, the squeaking of the hard-packed sand beneath his feet, and of course the pounding of his heart. Further and further, he went, knowing that anytime she could open her eyes and see him. It didn't matter though; he just had a better look at her. When he had circled her far enough that he was standing nearly at her feet he could finally see her in her entirely. As he allowed his gaze to wend its way up her legs he was pleasantly surprised that she had slender smooth legs like marble but her thighs were thick and fleshy originated from very wider buttocks with prominent round and bigger cheeks parted by darker partition he had ever seen. When he had first caught sight of her. Her arm was resting on her leg, her hand placed just above the juncture of her thighs. Drawing his eyes away from this sight he let them travel higher and higher up her body. Now he could see just how perfectly shaped her body her breasts were. The contrast of the coloring between her arms and lower legs with the rest of her body was startling.

Then he saw Debika Madam opened her backpack and picked out a small bottle containing yellow oil. She poured the oil into her palm. Debika Madam started applying oil on her legs starting from toes. Slowly her hands started moving up applying soft pressure on her legs up to her thighs. After thighs, she applied oil on her stomach moving her hands upwards towards her breasts. She started moving her oiled hands on her breasts pressing her nipples. Every time her hands moved over her nipple Pakul would feel something between his legs and his cock started to tighten. Now, Debika Madam started pressing nipples and areole with her 2 fingers. Pakul was feeling that his body was now uncontrollable. After Breasts, Madam applied oil on her pubic area. Ohh Goddess Masombango! He sighed; she had a hairy cunt but the hairs were trimmed beautifully exposing her outer cunt lips. She inserted two of her oiled fingers between her pussy lips and pressed the clit. In the process, her cunt lips were parted slightly and Pakul could see all the pink color inside her cunt. This made him weak on his legs. She pushed one of her fingers inside and started fingering. The oil on her finger made the to and fro movement smooth. She then inserted the other finger as well spreading the pussy hole. Pakul felt as if something in his body was going to be exploded.

All of a sudden Debika felt as if somebody was watching her, she glanced around and found Pakul watching her from his hiding place. It was almost as startling as the sight of her laying there watching him peeping at her. When he saw this, he gasped and very much embarrassed before her as he thought it was a crime and Madam would be very angry, definitely, she would admonish him, so with a shy, humiliated and red face, he stepped back, only to stop when she smiled and raised a hand towards him to halt him.

"Pakul, wait, come here," she called.

Seeing that he had stopped she lowered her hand again, this time resting it on her belly. As he watched in amazement, she slowly slid her hand up her belly until it was resting just beneath her breasts. Seeing that Pakul was still watching she smiled again and moved her hand even further up her body until it was cupping one of her breasts.

"What's are you doing here?" she asked.

"Madam, I came here for hunting," he replied.

It was almost as though she knew he wouldn't touch her. Closing her eyes, she sighed as she started rubbing her fingertips over her nipples making it even harder than before. Mesmerized he watched as she continued this, shifting her hand back and forth between her breasts, kneading them, and playing with her nipples until both of them were as hard as marbles. He had forgotten about her other hand until she quietly gasped while arching her back. Looking at her in concern he noticed her other hand was as busy then just nodded and smiled when she saw as the first. This one was between her legs, slowly sliding her fingers up and down her slit visibly excited with its lips sticking out through her sparse pubic hair. When he saw this the breath hissed between his teeth, the sound of which surprised her almost as though she had forgotten he was standing there. Opening her eyes, she looked at him, then just nodded and smiled when she saw him unconsciously rubbing himself through his loincloth. Laying her head back, she closed her eyes again and continued what she had been doing. This time though she spread her legs wider, lifting both knees as though to give him a better view.

1...678910...12