The Law of Jungle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While the brain was being boiled into tanning fluid, Gelango called, "Samango, come lift the pot."

Samango pulled the cauldron from the hearth, using a scrap of leather to keep from burning his hands, set it down in front of the stretcher then returned to the butchering flat stone to cut the meat of deer. Deboshree was sitting near the fire on a 3 feet height and wider log meant for sitting just like a chair and she was watching the activities of the two brothers. She was chewing some sweet wild cherries. Gelango came near to her, rubbed his thumb along the side of her lip, and removed the cherry. Her body quivered under his touch. Instead of retreating, he took it one step further and leaned in, licking along her bottom lip. He heard the clatter of the utensils near the hearth, then her hand grabbed at his thigh. He pressed his lips against hers, gently, enjoying the sound of her tiny whimpers. Her fingers flexed on his thigh and her free hand threaded through the hair at the nape of his neck.

"Wait," she whispered. "You haven't finished the preparation of dinner."

"I'm having my dinner right now," he gripped her biceps and stood over her, pushing her against the edge of the log, "Besides, I like to play with my food."

They locked eyes for a moment. Deboshree gave him a slight nod, permitting him, letting him know she wanted this, too. Victory. Gelango grabbed the hem of her tank top and yanked it over her head. She lifted her arms and it came off in one fluid motion, dropping behind her. She wore the same white lace bra she'd worn earlier in the afternoon during the rain. But it didn't last long on her body. He unclasped it and let it slide down her arms. When she leaned back, gripping the edge of the log for balance, he cupped her round breasts. Bending forward, he took one rigid peak into his mouth and suckled before moving back up to her mouth. He nipped her bottom lip, then proceeded down the opposite side of her body to the next pebble, lavishing it with attention. Just when he intended to move to her other breast her finger blocked the way, a thick dollop of chewed cherry mousse on the tip.

He intended to lick the chewed cherry off her finger, but Deboshree quickly pulled away. When he looked up, he was greeted with a shy grin offset by a wicked gleam in her eyes. After his second attempt to capture her finger, she brought it to her mouth. Her tongue darted out and licked the tip, then her plump lips captured her finger. She whimpered, or maybe it was his whimper...he couldn't tell over the rush of heat that raced through his body. He knew all too well what she could do with those lips. But he could play games, too. Reaching for her fingertip, he scooped a dollop with his finger, then circled it around her rosy nipples.

"I like where you're going with this," she murmured and licked the remaining chewed cherry from her finger.

He sucked one nipple coated in cherry juice, swirling his tongue around the peak. With his hands splayed across her back, he drew her tighter against his mouth.

"Gelango?" Deboshree moaned a low groan that came from somewhere deep.

Her hands fisted in his hair and he knew she was holding back, keeping herself from pushing his head down to the place she needed it the most.

He looked up as he switched to the other nipple and caught her eyes rolling back just as they shut tight. Her cheeks were flushed and her lips parted. It had been so long since he'd seen a woman let go from pleasure. But this woman still had a way to go.

"Do you like what I can do with my tongue, Madam?" he lowered, bringing himself eye level with the heaven he knew waited for him.

Not stopping for her answer, he put his hands to work and undid the top button on her pajama. Her stomach jumped with every slow release of the teeth of her zipper. He slid her pajama down, taking with them her sensible cotton thong, revealing creamy, soft thighs he couldn't wait to feel gripping the sides of his face. When her pajama hit the ground, he straightened, letting his body glide against hers, as he was bare in his upper part of the body, he loved the feel, the heat, of her nakedness against him. She jumped when he grabbed her bottom and lifted her, placing her on the big 10 feet long cool granite near the hearth. Making a circle with his finger, he motioned for her to spread across the length of the granite. Her body and face gave away her nervousness; she shook with every slight movement and refused to make eye contact. Gelango moved to the end of the granite and grabbed her feet. Her toenails were a perfect pink, her skin as soft as satin. He snaked his hands up her calves to her knees, where he spread her legs open, revealing her tender flesh. She leaned back, resting her hands palm-down behind her on the big rock of granite. Her breasts jutted out, tiny smears of cherry juices still covering her skin.

"Look at her," Gelango said to his younger brother as he set the earthen cauldron full of deer meat on the fire, next to the bowl of mixed rice and corn, "She's glowing."

Then Gelango sat on that big bed-shaped granite next to her. His every exquisite muscle in his chest was glazing in the flame of fire. Deboshree's tender nipples hardened under her bra, excited by the sight of him. Smiling, she leaned her elbows on the granite and clasped her hands together under her chin.

"Thanks to you two, I'm happy and relaxed," she said.

She snatched one of the sliced pieces of papaya kept on a plate and chomped on it while holding a grin. Elation filled her soul, except her body ached. She told herself the soreness in her breasts and legs was a pleasant reminder of her joyous time with them. Gelango and Samango had pleasured her during the day after storm and rain. She'd lost count of the orgasms, but she knew it was a world record for her. The two men had amazed her with their energy and gentle care as they'd explored different positions together. She'd never met a man like either of them before. Every time she looked at their handsome bodies, desire sparked between her legs and she wanted them to touch and kiss her all over again. The deer meat had been boiled perfectly. She could smell the flavors of meat as they added oil with some ingredients.

Gelango was putting some big and wide banana leaves on the ground where they could take their food, he said, "It's good to see you relaxed."

Samango took the bowl of fruit and dumped several pieces onto her banana leaf plate. Gelango said, "Trust me, it was our pleasure to feed you well and taking care of everything."

A sweet berry rolled close to the edge. She grabbed it before it could touch the banana leaf plate and said, "A young woman could get used to this sort of treatment."

By this time, Deboshree got down from the huge rock and sat with them near the fire. Three wide banana leaves were spread on the ground for each. Samango was serving food on the banana platters. The sex, the food, and the company were enough to make her want to hibernate in the jungle with them and forget about all of her other tasks and her family members.

"I think she genuinely likes us, Samango," Gelango said to his younger brother.

"What woman wouldn't?" She bit into the wet sweet berry.

"The keyword is 'genuinely'," Gelango said as he poured brain syrup on her platter, "The women we've met in the past have never been like you."

He looked at Deboshree.

"Not beautiful like me?" she teased.

"Madam, along with food, would you like to taste some of the homemade wine we have brought with us?" asked Gelango.

"Sure, I would share everything with you two," she smiled.

Gelango poured wine into three earthen cups from the dry bottle gourd (Lagenaria siceraria, it can be either harvested young to be consumed as a vegetable, or harvested mature to be dried and used as a utensil, container)

Deboshree finished chewing on a chunk of meat and picked out the bone and said, "I have never enjoyed my life as adventurous and as a pleasure, I am having with you two. Really, I am very happy with you two."

"We both are very happy that you like our company," Gelango lifted the cup of wine then sipped the fluid while she gazed at each man.

Deboshree had already consumed 2 cups of wine and now she was requesting a third cup.

Gelango picked up his cup of wine, "Have you thought about your staying with us?"

"I will be staying with you as long as my research work is finished," she replied.

"Like husband and wife? Could we fuck you any time at our wish?" asked Gelango.

"Sure," she tossed a piece of meat into her mouth.

Deboshree shook her head while she chewed. After she'd swallowed, she wiped her mouth with a napkin. Samango carved a portion from his meat.

Gelango inhaled a deep breath while he poured the brain syrup onto his platter, "Thank you, Madam, I appreciate your feelings towards us."

She paused and moved the bottle gourd and poured the wine into her cup. She sipped the wine and said," Okay, the wonderful sex, too, has been beyond satisfying. You're welcome to stay with me as long as you both wish."

Then she reached for her brain syrup and brushed the side of her thumb along her plate. Syrup dirtied her hand. She hadn't realized the sticky fluid had spilled over her platter and flowing towards rice on the platter. Without another thought, she lifted her digit and licked it. Both men watched with curious fascination as she rolled her tongue along the side of her hand. She half expected them to start panting. Seeing how she had their full attention; she dipped a finger in the syrup and licked it again. Their eyes sparkled with hunger and she doubted it was for food.

"Mm..." she said.

"Damn," Gelango said. "I'm getting harder by the second."

She swallowed the chuckle rising. "Maybe you should find a way to control your...hardness."

She gave him a wicked grin as she dipped more digits in the syrup. Both eyed her as if they were ready to attack at any second. She touched her neck and dragged her slick fingers to her chest.

Gelango shot up from the ground, "I suddenly feel starved."

As he walked around near the cauldron of meat, Deboshree noticed the large bulge in his groin area. A quiver of desire ran through her and she clenched her thighs. What did he have planned for her?

Gelango knelt at her side, "I believe you need help."

He grasped her wrist and spread each soiled digit in front of his face. Holding her forefinger, he slipped it into his mouth. Craving for sex quickly replaced her need for food. He coiled his hot tongue around her finger and sucked on it. Her temperature rose while moisture increased between her legs. Samango left his seat and came to stand behind her, yet still close to Gelango. Both of them lifted her to granite and made her sprawled across the hard and cool surface of the granite. Samango tilted her face to meet his. When he sealed his lips over hers, her heart jumped a beat in excitement. Samango kissed her deeply and a soft moan rose from her. Her body longed for more from them. As if the two men could read her mind, they complied with her silent request. Gelango parted her legs, then moved between them and slid his warm hands over her thighs. Samango glided his tongue down her neck and gently sucked at the area where the syrup coated her.

Gelango pushed the cloth away and buried his head between her thighs. Passion invaded her body as Gelango laved her cunt. Samango knelt beside her and squeezed her breasts while he cleaned the syrup from her neck to her chest. Pressing her hands on the base of the rock, she arched her back and lifted slightly to meet Gelango's strokes. Both men created the most erotic tingles within her, which amplified her desire. After Samango had finished cleaning the fluid from her, he claimed one of her nipples. Deboshree buried her hands in each man's hair, just as she did in the afternoon when they'd made love to her. She loved the feel of their soft locks against her flesh, especially between her legs. Gelango slid two fingers into her and started sucking on her clit.

She sucked in a deep breath, "Oh, God, I think I'm going to burst."

Samango took her other breast into his mouth and flicked the hard bud. Gelango continued to pleasure her between her legs and increased his efforts. Anticipation built fast. So much heat and desire flowed between the three of them. She couldn't control what her body needed, what she desperately yearned for as if her life depended on it. For a split second, she wondered if they felt the same way. Then Gelango stroked her swollen clit again and her release came violently. She screamed in bliss. Her heart thumped fast while the pleasant spasm between her legs sent euphoric ripples through her. She'd had plenty of orgasms, yet it was as if she hadn't had any. The vibrant release made her quiver and gave her an overwhelming feeling of ecstasy. With each clenching motion and tingle, her body felt insanely alive, and she wanted the feeling to last forever.

Gelango lifted his head while Samango kissed and nipped at her breasts.

"Why are you two still with your loin clothes whereas I am completely naked?" she frowned and said in a mock angry tone.

"Sorry, Madam," said Gelango and the two brothers stood up and removed their loincloths. Now all three were completely naked. Their naked bodies were glazing with the red flame of the hearth.

She was sprawled across the surface of granite on her back waiting for the brothers. Gelango looked at her two breasts which were heaving up and down. He could see her nipples hard as pebbles.

"Oh, look. Someone's nipples need to be sucked." Gelango straightened her shoulders.

He ran a thumb over the hardened peak, and even that light touch had her sensitive nubs straining with need. When his mouth captured the tip, sharp electric spikes rippled across the swollen nipple. Her back arched and Samango's finger slipped in between her thighs.

"Yes, yes, yes. Please, Samango." she cried.

"Madam wants some cock," Gelango said to his brother.

Gelango clasped his hands on her shoulders, "Here's what we're going to do. I'm going to lie back down on the granite, and I want you to ride me. Then, if you can keep from having an orgasm, Samango is going to fuck your pretty ass."

Those words were so glorious, all she could do was nod.

Gelango tapped Deboshree's thigh, "Open your legs so I can get my cock underneath you."

She did as he asked, and Delango's cock poked her entrance. Just as she was about to dip her legs, he held her hips.

"Here's the thing, Madam'. I'm the one who's going to move. Not you," Gelango said and she nodded her head with consent.

His dominant tone excited her. With one hand, Gelango reached up and tugged on her nipple, and shards of joy raced between her thighs. Waiting to be impaled, her pussy vibrated. He pulled down on her hips as he rose. The hard thrust filled her in one fell swoop. Then the head of his cock opened her pussy lips. Her mouth opened and she gulped in air. Not meaning to, she milked his cock.

"Easy, Madam," Gelango said.

"Hold her still, Gelango, while I get her ass ready. My cock is about to burst," Samango said to his brother which Deboshree couldn't understand as Samango patted her rear and her ass cheeks seemed to clench on their own in anticipation. A citrusy scent filled the air, and cold goo landed on her back hole.

"Bend her over and make her hold onto your shoulders," Samango instructed his brother.

Gelango must have sensed her dilemma and guided her hands downward, enabling her to rest her palms on his shoulders. Samango rubbed her back hole and then punched his finger up to his knuckle. This time, the sensation wasn't foreign. In fact, in the afternoon she was already fucked in her ass hole by Gelango, she could accommodate his. After Samango circled her tight muscle a few times, he added a second finger not before putting a large quantity of his saliva. It wasn't until he opened and closed them that her nerves awakened. When he removed his hand, she could smell more of his saliva.

"Are you ready to be taken to heaven, Madam?" asked Gelango.

"Yes, please do it quickly," she replied.

"You are such a good cunt. Samango and I are going to reward you with the finest climax you've ever had," said Gelango.

Samango leaned over her back and reached around to cup both her breasts in one hand. He climbed behind her and spread her legs wider, but that only pressed his cock farther into her. It must have hit some happy nerves because her pussy clenched and her juices flowed. His cock edged open her muscled ring. From the size, she was sure he would fit. For one, Gelango had already taken up most of her insides.

"Relax, Madam," again Gelango said.

She exhaled, and the head of his cock popped past the ring. Deboshree thought he'd give her his cock right away, as she was so close to an orgasm, but instead, Gelango pressed two fingers into her wet hole and strummed her clit.

"Oh, oh, oh," she panted.

Heat streaked through her.

"Don't come, don't come. It is only the beginning, Madam," cried Gelango.

This was pure torture. Samango lowered his hands to her hips and drove into her with one powerful stroke. Had he not been holding her; she would have shot forward. She nearly split in half. Having the cock in her ass along with Delango's big dick in her pussy, she was stretched so wide, bolts of electricity were firing everywhere. The slight pinch disappeared quickly. He must have known the first time would be hard, because he seesawed in and out, his movements small. By the time Samango was halfway down her dark channel, she knew he would fit. Samango lowered his chest to her back, slid his hands down her arms, and clasped his fingers right above her elbows. Hair had sprouted on the back of his hands. He licked the shell of her ear and nibbled once more on her neck, almost as if he was preparing to bite her. Her hormones sizzled and her body pulsed. He drove into her relentlessly. Gelango dropped his hips and almost completely pulled out, giving his brother the chance to plunge in. Samango lowered his hands from her tits to her hips and guided his cock all the way to the end. Her breath came out in little whooshes as her body adjusted to his size.

"You okay, Madam?" Gelango asked.

"Yes, I think so," she replied.

Overwhelmed didn't come close to describing what she felt. She was on the edge of something monumental.

"Relax and let us love you," Gelango further said.

She wanted that. When Samango withdrew, Gelango slid into her. It was as if they knew having both cocks in her at the same time would be too much. They alternated time and again, with neither one moving quickly or with much force. As her body got used to them, the pressure eased and the heat built. Samango's fingers tightened on her hips and when Gelango rubbed her clit, she groaned so loud she thought they might protest. That must have been the signal they were waiting for because their speed increased. Still, she was only getting one cock at a time.

"Faster, please," she cried.

She held her breath. Then the miracle occurred. They drove in and out until they became slightly out of sync. One would barely retreat before the other fully advanced. As if a switch was pulled, they purred and growled and thrust into her at the same time. She lifted her head and let out a feral yell. Samango pinched her nipples as Gelango rubbed her sensitive nub. Her body couldn't take it any longer. Holding back was no longer an option as waves of ecstasy slammed into her. Her gurgled cry sounded strange even to her ears.

"Come for us, Madam," Gelango cried.

Both men pistoned into her at the same time, and she came apart. It was like she'd been tossed into a volcano and the lava had swallowed her up. Her mind swam as she floated above a sea of carnal lust so strong, she almost couldn't hear their growls or her screams. Gelango captured her tits and grabbed her nipples. When he lowered one hand and rubbed her clit, she shot off like a NASA rocket. Her climax swept in and carried her away while her pulse soared and blood pounded in her ears. She screamed, Delango's cock expanded to epic proportions, and shot hot semen inside her cunt. Her body throbbed and continued to climb as her orgasm pumped away. Gelango pulled her down and sunk his fangs into her neck at the same time Samango did. The cock in her ass hit a few different nerves and sent another spike of lust up her spine. Holding her steady with an arm across her chest, Samango was pumping continuously from behind. Her orgasm again took over, and Samango's cock exploded inside her ass. She'd never been stretched and filled so much in her life, but the total bliss and connection she felt at this moment could never be matched.

1...34567...12