The Law of Jungle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gelango slid his hands to her waist, pulled her up on her knees, and kissed her neck. "You are amazing."

-- -- - - -- -- -- --

It was the third day of their journey. It was a bright morning. Everyone was feeling relaxed, energetic, and more rejuvenated due to their last night's fucking. None of them were aware of the fact that fucking would boost such energy inside them. They set out on their journey. Today, they were passing through the less dense forest near the mountain.

The mountains were clothed with a thin shadeless growth of stunted forest, which only here and there assumed the characteristics of ordinary jungle and bone-green. The mountains were crinkled at the top. They were all crumpled at the base. They were sky-piercing. They were sky-stabbing at the top. The legs of the mountains were very wide. The peaks of the mountains were like harpoon tips. The mountain peaks were like a row of arrow tips. They could see some deer clattering across the mountain. The foot of one mountain was covered in mist. They were shrouded in ghost-grey mist. The air was chilling and numbing. The foot of the rest mountains were open lands, alternating with great stretches of grass, reed jungle, and bamboo scrub, much of which was underwater for a quite long time of the year. They could see a long narrow valley lying between the hills and the river, and comprising a long, narrow, irregular-shaped lowland tract, intersected by hill ranges and peaks covered with dense jungle, and running generally from north to south.

The serrated mountains loomed in the distance. It was their return journey to the village. The villages were situated behind the mountains. They made their way towards them as they had to reach the village before evening.

The heaven-touching apex of the mountain was drenched in brilliant light. They climbed up a forested mountain to a clearing that had been repeatedly logged. A large tract of bare soil surrounded them, punctuated by tree stumps, saplings, and mounds of woody detritus. Deboshree asked Gelango how old the trees that once stood here might have been.

"We can actually figure that out," he said, stopping beside a cleanly cut tree stump.

He began to count growth rings, explaining how the relative thickness reflected changing environmental conditions. A few minutes later, he reached the outermost rings: "102, 103, 104!" he added a few years to account for very early growth. This particular tree was most likely alive 150 years ago. Deboshree was quite surprised by the knowledge of this tribal young boy the knowledge of which might not be known to city people.

"Waaooo, Gelango. Really! You are an intelligent boy," she exclaimed.

Gelango smiled and acknowledged her appreciation and said, "My Grandfather has taught me this technique to assess the age of a tree."

The road up the mountain was rough, dusty, and littered with obstacles.

"Hold on to your feet and face!" Gelango said as he maneuvered his way over a series of large branches that jostled them in their way. Eventually, he began to skitter his way across a seemingly endless jumble of shrubs containing needles, stumps, and splintered trunks. Gelango was so quick and nimble that Deboshree had trouble keeping up until they traversed the bulk of the debris and entered a clearing. Most of the ground was barren and brown. Here and there, however, the mast of a century-old tree rose 150 feet into the air and unfurled its green banners. A line of blue paint ringed the trunk of every tree still standing.

"Halt, Samango, I think we could find our rest herbs in this area," said Gelango and the two brothers disappeared into nearby shrubs making Deboshree waiting for them.

After some time, the two brothers happily returned with the last two plants, their final findings.

"Madam, we found the last two herbs," Gelango screamed from distance.

Deboshree was quite happy to see the last two plants. She inspected those closely and carefully and noted the detailed contents in her notebook. She also photographed those with her camera.

"Gelango and Samango, thank you both so much. I think our mission in the jungle to find these valuable herbs are over and now we could return to the village," Deboshree said to Gelango.

"Yes, Madam, now we have to go down the mountain and I am sure we could reach the village before evening," said Gelango.

Looking at the mountains across the valley, they could see evidence of clearcutting throughout the past century. Dirt roads snaked up and down the incline. Some parts of the slopes were thickly furred with conifers. Others were treeless meadows, sparse shrubland, or naked soil strewn with the remnants of sun-bleached trunks and branches. On their visit, though, the landscape looked too stark to produce anything edible. In these parts, the oppressively warm and dry spring-summer transition period hardly displayed nature's abundance, unlike the monsoon, when the region metamorphoses into a vivid green paradise with lush vegetation almost magically appearing from nowhere. destination even as the path widened and the underbrush gave way to more purposeful plantings. Fruit bushes heavy with berries larger than she'd ever seen lined the sides of the trail. They stepped into a large clearing. The trees had been cut back to allow the sun to shine on a lush vegetable garden. Most trees had been reduced to bare skeletons of their usual selves, having let go of their foliage, which now carpeted the land.

"Our people have cut off these trees, but soon new trees would come up," said Gelango.

After passing through this valley, all of a sudden, Deboshree could see a fantastic 100-meter chasm the water of which were coming from a magnificent waterfall that must be 30 meters wide. As the water would fall, the sound of the fall was like real thunder. The waterfall was surrounded by rocks and plants. As she could see the complete picture of this magnificent beauty and realized how important it was when nature was untouched by man. The waterfall and the chasm were surrounded by green vegetation including a variety of fruit trees.

"Madam, let us take a little rest here," said Gelango.

They camped near the chasm under the cooling shadow of a big tree. Samango went immediately to search for fruits. Both Gelango and Deboshree were taking rest under the shadow of the tree and were watching the scenic beauty of the waterfall. The water of the chasm was crystal clear and they could clearly see the fishes floating and swimming on the surface of glass-like water. It was the marvelous scene Deboshree had ever seen. Then they could see Samango approaching towards them with his two hands holding two leafy bowels full of various fruits like pineapples, custard apples, bananas, and Tandus. They sat together and ate the fruits to their contents and drank the clear water of chasm.

After some time, Gelango said, "Madam, I cannot resist myself to bath and swim in such a clear water of chasm the opportunity of which I may not get in near future again."

"OK, Gelango. Please carry on, I am enjoying here nature's beauty," smiled Deboshree.

Both the brothers became stark naked and jumped into the chasm. After some time, Deboshree glanced towards the two brothers. Ohh, my God, two naked boys like two fishes were swimming under the water of chasm and they looked so lovable. Deboshree couldn't resist herself, she removed her all clothes then a naked Deboshree joined with them. First, they were surprised to see her, then three naked human beings were playing themselves on the lap of nature. They were splashing water to each other, swimming together with clinging to one another. After one hour everybody was tired and they returned to the shadow of the tree and lay on their backs.

Deboshree opened her eyes and found a naked Delango lying beside her. She closely glanced towards Gelango. From yesterday, Deboshree had been witnessing the naked body of Gelango continuously but it was strange that always she would feel that she was seeing him for the first time and she had not explored his body properly. Gelango would always fascinate her. Again, she watched him and scrutinized his body. Deboshree was obsessed with him. Gelango was a mammoth of a man. She could tell he was large, but his body was like a well-chiseled sculpture. All the muscles were in the right places and his stomach was a washboard. Then Gelango opened his eyes and felt the penetrating eyes of Deboshree on his naked body.

He said, "Madam, our destination is very short. We would reach our village early much before the evening. Once we reach the village, we may not mix up with you so closely and the fucking with you would be a tough task unless we arrange a secret place outside of the village. You know, the spies of village chief Okato will be everywhere with their vigil eyes on everything. We two brothers don't want to be caught by anybody while fucking you. So, why don't we fuck here before reaching the village?"

Debashree was a little surprised by this sudden proposal but then her eyes twinkled with pleasure and she said, "Sure, then let us fuck now."

Gelango knelt before her. His tongue traced her mounds and his mouth sucked them in one at a time. The warmth of his mouth was as the sun at noon shining down on her. She was experiencing sensations, until now, that was completely foreign to her. His black cock stood up like a flagpole. It's head a deep purple and its shaft throbbing. His balls were heavy and surely filled with sweet cum. She licked her lips; it was a beautiful cock and she couldn't wait for it to find its way into her hungry pussy.

"How would you like me to fuck you, Madam? Gelango asked.

"Animal style sounds good to me. Have you done animal style before?" asked Deboshree.

"Yes, Madam, once; I liked it because I could no longer that way. I would like to fuck you from behind. You have good hips to hold onto," replied Gelango.

Samango helped her get on all fours and then invited Gelango to kneel behind her. Gelango spitted a large quantity of saliva on his hand which he applied deep inside her cunt for proper lubrication.

A smile crossed his face and he licked his lips, "Mmmmm, I know this is going to be really good. Look at that tight little pussy and my cock is going to explode quickly in that tight little piece, Madam. You are a dream come true."

'So are you, Gelango; you are making my lifelong dream a reality for me," Deboshree replied.

"Believe me, Madam, you are for us only," said Gelango.

Deboshree reached back with both hands and spread her ass wide, inviting Gelango to fill her dripping fuck hole. And he did. Then she felt the fire as his plum-shaped head forced its way deep into her love canal.

"Ohhhhh!" she cried as the tears leaked from her eyes and the pleasure pain flowed through her hot and strong.

Gelango rammed forward and separated her shiny, smooth opening with a powerful thrust, making her gasp. Gelango fucked her hard as long as she kept her hands on her ass keeping it spread for him. When she lost grip because it became too slick to hold onto anymore, he flipped her over on the ground and pushed her legs up into the air. Deboshree looked down at Gelango's full-size cock as he aimed it at her hairy opening, and she reached down and spread her lips for him with one hand and took his throbbing shaft in her other, guiding it into her. She rocked back into him as he fucked her, fucking him as much as he was fucking her, filling her dripping honey hole with his meat, making her grunt with each stab.

Gelango reached up and took her bouncing tits in his hands and squeezed them tight as he violated her, and he felt her pussy lips clench around his cock. He knew she was about to cum. He only fucked her harder until he felt her juices flow around his swollen balls. Then as she reached the orgasm, thrashing on the soft ground as Gelango continued his jackhammer violation of her body.

His rhythm musical as the thick shaft stretched her cunt like it was rubber. Moisture dripped from her eyes and she bit her lip to keep from crying out. The pain and pleasure merged to calm her and her body began to respond to the large member that filled her love box. When he pulled back, her body followed to hold onto his masterful member. Samango had been watching all along. He hadn't said much but his cock had grown and was bouncing up and down as he knelt beside her.

"Come here Samango! I want to taste that sucker you have there. It is trying so hard to reach me but from that distance, it never will." She licked her lips.

Samango couldn't understand what she said but his brother translated her words and he crawled towards her. His prick was beautifully shaped. The head was heart-shaped and rosy. It dangled just outside her reach.

"Please Samango; will you place it in my mouth? It's a little hard for me to reach for it in this position," she signaled him.

Samango smiled a little smugly. She pouted. He got to his knees and crawled towards her, dick in hand.

"Is this what you want? It's not as big as my brother in your cunt. Are you sure you want it? "he asked.

After understanding from Gelango what he said, Deboshree shook her head vehemently, "Please, I want to suck you off. I want to taste your seed and lick that perfect head of yours!"

"Hmmmm, well, let's see what you have got," said Samango.

Samango held the valentine-shaped head to her lips and she flicked her tongue towards its hole. He sighed noticeably as his hips plunged forward. She saw a look of pleasure on his face. She licked at its head as a drop of precum seeping out. Then she swallowed its length and felt it hit the back of her mouth. He swallowed and its wings tickled her throat.

"Ohh, Madam, that's it! Suck it deep for me! Do me! Yes, that's right Madam; do it! Do it the way I like it; deep and tight!" cried Samango.

His hips pressed tight to her face as her head bobbed forward and back taking as much as she could without gagging on his length. His hands steadied her head and his hips began controlling the depth he went into her throat. He was growing longer in her mouth and deeper into her throat. Tears filled her eyes and her nose began to run. His pubic hairs tickled her nose with each downward shove. Then as he pulled back to ram her again, she took a deep breath of air. He rammed her face several times before his balls tightened and she felt the pumping of his dick just before his hot cum exploded into her mouth. Simultaneously, Gelango exploded in her pussy and her body shook vehemently with pleasure. Hot fluids filled both her pussy and her mouth. Her body shook with pleasure as she felt it run down her chin warm and soothing. Samango's body shook with the release of his seed and he lost his balance and fell onto the ground. Gelango's weight pressed her to the ground. She turned and kissed Gelango hard on the lips. His tongue responded in kind. Samango knelt in front of her and she kissed him. Her tongue probed deep in his mouth.

When he released her, she said, "You tasted good. Orange juice, right?'

His cheeks turned red and his head bounced up and down.

"I liked," said Gelango.

"So did I," she replied.

"You are the best we have ever had," Gelango said.

After a while, everybody put on their clothes and the return journey resumed. By the time the sun was bending slightly downward in the west, it was still light, they reached near the village. As they came, the huts came closer together. The belly of the sun was just touching the horizon when all of them entered the little village. The huts were in neat rows along narrow roads. Children chased one another between the huts. A group of boys caught sight of them and threw down the sticks they'd been using for make-believe spears. They ran up near to them, and she stopped. Deboshree smoothed her hair and straightened her dress. She pulled back her shoulders and drew in a deep breath. Their arrival was already announced, gradually people from village both men and women started gathering near them with their curious eyes and anxious faces. The parents of Gelango and Samango welcomed them with cheers. They unloaded the deer meat carried along with them.

Deboshree was assigned her previous hut just near the hut of Gelango and Samango. When darkness enveloped, as usual, old people gathered outside for chatting and smoke. Gelango and Samango joined with them, they were telling them of their 3 days experience in the jungle. After some time, Deboshree could hear the sweet female songs accompanied by the music of flutes. The songs were meant to welcome all three for their safe arrival from jungle to village. Then Deboshree could hear the chattering noise of males and females as they were drinking outside. When the songs ended, the drunken guests lost themselves in laughter as the night wore on, people started leaving outside to retire in their huts. Deboshree was served dinner by the mother of Gelango and Samango. Now, Deboshree decided to retire in her bed. The inside of the hut was dark. After some time, Deboshree could feel the touch of a human body with her. From the smell of his body, she could well guess that it was Gelango.

Gelango squeezed Deboshree to his chest and whispered in her ear, "Will you come to bed now, wife?"

She answered with a hard kiss. His erection rose from inside of his loincloth, and Deboshree's juices flowed when she remembered how it filled her so completely last three days.

-- -- -- - -- -- -- --

Debika was staying in her assigned hut near the hut of two brothers Pakul and Jojam. Their family members, particularly their father Sasang would always co-operate and help her in all of her activities in her research work. But the two brothers, Pakul and Jojam would be always with her to assist Debika in her research works. The family would provide her all food starting from breakfast to dinner. Debika would note down the day-to-day routine life of tribes in her notebook. She would take snaps of photographs of children, men, women, and elderly persons of the tribes. Debika would watch whole day the tribes and their activities as People would come and go, a constant stream of men, women, and naked children with runny noses. Time inched by. The days she had ahead of her felt like a year. Devika couldn't envision it, so she tried not to. She would try to never think about time while she was here. She was waiting eagerly for her weekly visit to Bungalow and meeting with her family members, eating delicious food prepared by Mihir and Bipin.

Time was not the only thing different in the village. There were no familiar things. No beds, chairs, tables, books, no sheets or blankets, Sasang, father of Pakul and Jojam was an important man, the former head of the village. The basic duties were fishing, collecting firewood, fetching water, gathering the edible starchy tuberous root of various plants used as a staple food, and looking for honey. Debika didn't personally go up the trees to collect the honey as the bees were quite fierce!

Their diet consisted of various grains and pulses, maize but the main item was rice. The other food items included all wild fruits available in the jungle, edible roots of plants, edible leaves, and meat of animals including antelopes, porcupines, monkeys, and wild boars, and fish. All sorts of nuts too, depending on the season.

The tribes would fish and hunt for almost all species living in and around the river, including birds and mammals, particularly wild boar, tapirs, gazelles, monkeys, turtles, and big mouses found in cornfields. The vast majority of the tribes were not gatherers, but would rather plant and grow their food from among the selection the forest offers: bananas, papayas, nuts, corn, palm trees, guavas, custard apples, oranges, blackberries, mangoes, pineapples, and pomelo fruits (a fruit the size of an orange from which oil-bearing medicinal qualities is also made). Pakul explained that the women were usually responsible for feeding the family and were the ones who would usually do the planting and harvesting. The men were often responsible for lighting the fire. They would use two methods to create fire, which consist of rubbing two sticks until smoke appears. The process would take 10 to 15 minutes or they would strike the flintstones to spark a fire.

1...45678...12