The Law of Jungle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he laid her back down. The contrast of his tender caresses to the heated attack of his mouth pushed her arousal to somewhere between a simmer and a boil. He shimmied down her body, taking the tip of one breast into his mouth. After lavishing it with licks and gentle nips he switched to the other, sucking it hard. The cover had slipped off and a cool breeze blew over their bodies, drying their already dampening skin. She hardly noticed. Her shiver had nothing to do with the temperature.

"Oh, yes," she groaned.

He flicked one taut nipple with his tongue while pinching the other between his thumb and finger. When she could take no more, she grabbed his face between her hands and brought his mouth back to hers for a scorching kiss.

Pausing for breath, he stared down at her, his eyes smoldering. His voice had a low, husky quality when he spoke. "I want to fuck you, Madam. I want to marry you. Let us start our life together, have babies, grow old together."

She could only nod. Her breath caught, held. A moan passed his lips as he dipped back to her breasts. When he moved away, her nipples were hardened, distended, and ultra-sensitive. They glistened in the moonlight. He unfastened her loose leggings and slipped a hand down inside her panties, cupping her mound while he continued to feast on her nipples. She trembled when he crooked a finger, running it along her moist slit.

He groaned, "You're wet, Madam."

Her cheeks heated at his observation. His tenderness overwhelmed her as he eased a finger inside, leisurely pumping it in and out. Pleasure zinged along her nerves. When he withdrew, she mewled at the loss until he slid a tiny bit higher to tap her clitoris. Gasping, a wave of sensation rolled through her body, and she jerked her hips, seeking more. He rubbed her clit, round and round in tiny circles. She tensed her thighs, the tingles of an impending orgasm blossoming. He stopped, kneeling back to peel her leggings off. As he stood to remove his only loincloth, she contemplated his body. Her breath caught in awe every time. At twenty-two, he was in his prime, big, muscular, and strong. Her fingers itched to trace the contours of his hard stomach. Her gaze traveled lower. He threw his clothing aside and stroked his straining erection. His hands shook. Straddling her hips, he sank to his knees. Lowering to settle his body over hers, he supported his weight on his forearms. At the moment of impact, skin to skin, a tremor rolled through her. The hair on his leg sickled. He pressed the warmth of his chest against her breasts. The hard length of his cock rested hot and heavy against her sex. She quivered. In his arms, she was complete. His eyes glowed with passion. He placed soft kisses on the side of her neck, her collarbone, and the tip of each breast, sliding his body lower, making his way down her stomach to her belly button.

He dipped his tongue in and swirled it around. A sensual shiver danced over her skin. Grasping her hips in both hands, he continued his journey. He shimmied until his shoulders were wedged tight between her thighs. Then he stopped. Hot little puffs of air tickled her exposed flesh. She glanced down at her body. Gelango lay there, staring at her intimate parts. She remembered the embarrassment she'd felt the first time she'd gone down on him in the afternoon. It hadn't taken long before it turned to exquisite torture and then mind-numbing bliss, something she anticipated each time they made love. She heard him exhale as he placed the lightest of kisses on her clit, a butterfly touch at first, barely there. Tease. He applied the smallest amount of pressure, and she groaned. He swiped his tongue down through her slit, and back up, capturing the cream that flowed free.

"Oh, Goddess Masombango, you taste so good," he panted.

She couldn't resist, "You have only fucked your tribal women and I doubt, you might not have tasted them then how could you come up with something to describe the taste is good? Not very impressive."

Gelango laughed and laid a hand on each of her thighs, pushing them apart, settling into a more comfortable position between them, "How about divine, heavenly, or, my personal favorite, fucking a fabulous cunt."

Placing his mouth over her cunt, he began to lap in earnest. A growl of contentment rumbled through his chest, vibrating through her body, adding to her pleasure. She clenched her fists in the blanket on either side of her. Her hips rose of their own accord to meet his mouth. Gasping for air, her body quaked with excitement. He returned to her clit, first pressing his tongue flat against it, and then pulling it into his mouth, as he applied gentle suction. She stiffened. A delicious quiver skimmed across her skin. Stars exploded behind her eyelids as her orgasm rolled over her fast and hard. When the fireworks ended, she pried them open to see him poised over her.

"Are you OK?" he asked and she nodded.

Her words came out a throaty croak, "But, I think I'd prefer to have you inside me, tonight, right now."

A groan rumbled through his chest, and he dropped down over her until the head of his cock butted against her slick opening. Gelango pushed into her, one slow inch at a time, his arms shaking. Anxious, Deboshree closed her eyes and grasped his forearms. She tilted and lifted her lower half, forcing him to plunge deep, and gasped at the fullness, at the ecstasy of feeling stretched around his hard, thick cock.

"Gelango," he heard her voice.

Releasing her breath, she opened her eyes. He peered down at her, his eyes wide, his mouth hanging open.

"What?" he asked.

"Please, don't stop now. I really need you," she whispered.

He blinked. Then he started to move and soon found a rhythm that left her panting and desperate. Each deep thrust sent shards of arousal spinning through her body. She explored his face, fascinated by the grimace of sublime male lust reflected there. His eyes closed, his skin flushed, and his lips turned in on each other. As his hips started pumping faster, his face changed, became harder, his skin tightening across his cheeks. Sweat beaded on his forehead, and he bared his teeth. She moaned, surprised when another climax began spiraling from within. Gelango grunted and pushed deep. His cock pulsed inside her. She gripped his arms and cried out when the power of his release pushed her over the top to ride the wave with him. Deboshree could feel his warm seed sprayed deep inside her cervix up to her uterus. A sensation of warmth flowed through her, spilled from her. Clouds had passed in front of the moon, blocking the light. Gelango collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily. Deboshree lay cuddled against his side. Secure in his arms, she fell asleep under the stars.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- ---

Deboshree woke up early in the morning. The morning stars were shining like silver snowflakes, like silver petals. The morning stars peeped down at them like silver asters, glinting and shimmering. They looked happy in their solar-silver isolation. The last of the morning's stars were glinting like silver pinpricks, luminous and bright. An ore gold moon hung quietly in the distance, casting a honeyed sheen over the trees. The hazy light of dawn crept across the jungle, peering first from the tangled branches overhead then inching through the trees. Deboshree looked at Gelango who was sleeping peacefully beside her. As soon as she could see well enough, Deboshree crawled to Gelango's feet. The young boy continued to sleep, and Deboshree looked him over. He looked like any other college student if he would have been in cargo pants and a light sweater instead of wearing a loincloth. His long, flaxen hair was in a messy braid, and his black skin was still shinning. He was still completely naked; his flaccid cock was resting between his two balls. With love and affection, Deboshree kissed the sleepy boy on his lips. Deboshree got up immediately and put on her clothes with a fear that Samango would discover them. But she was assured when she found Samango deep in sleep near the hut. She entered the hut and fell on the leafy bed for further sleep.

Morning came. Deboshree opened her eyes inside the hut. She looked at her wristwatch, it was 8.30.A.M. She came outside the hut but couldn't find the two brothers but she heard their voices near the stream. She moved towards the stream and found the two brothers were aiming their arrows inside the water of the stream. Gelango had hit a big white Rohu (Labeo rohita is a species of fish of the carp family) as they surfaced in the crystal water of the stream and disappearing back. He snatched that one out and flung it on the bank where it danced with death, slapping mud until he cracked its neck. A trail of blood seeped from out its flapping gills and it was wide-eyed and lifeless. It was a big fish not less than 8 kg. Samango took a knife from his pack and cut away the fins and brushed away the scales and sent the knife down the length of the fish and fingered out its sloppy entrails and fed them back to the stream where the other fishes made cannibal. He took the sliced fish for their breakfast.

Both the brothers roasted the fish in fire, peeled away a piece of the fish, and turned it in her hand for cooling, she palmed the white and brown flesh into her mouth as she watched the orange embers dwindle beneath a smothering of gray ash. She watched Samango flick the bones into the remnants of the fire, and searched for something to say in the opaque eye of the fish, but found nothing. The eye popped easily from the flame-blackened skull and he crushed it between his fingers. After that, they ate the fruits and all of them went to the stream to wash and drinking water. The stream going down a rocky hump and falling again along a sloping rift. Now, the sun was rising above the horizon.

"How far does it go on?" Deboshree asked.

"Nothing is infinite, very long and merged into the river," Gelango replied.

Both Gelango and Deboshree were exchanging a secret glance of lovers but Samango was very grave and somber even he was keeping a distance from these two as if he was alienated from them. It seemed, as if he was very angry towards them, he was not even talking to his elder brother.

"Anything happened to him! He seemed to be very unhappy with you as well as with me," asked Deboshree.

"Madam, in our tribes, blood is thicker than everything. The love between two brothers is an everlasting bonding. The brothers equally share everything between themselves. He knew about our last night fucking. He is angry that why didn't I share you with him as he also wanted to fuck you," said Gelango in a grim face.

Deboshree thought for a moment and she didn't want a rift between two brothers because of her. She said, "Gelango, tell your brother that I would also let him fuck me when an opportunity comes, and for this, he should not feel being neglected. I will take proper care of him."

When Gelango informed his younger brother about what transpired between Deboshree and himself, his face was brightened and beamed with joy. For a good gesture, Deboshree went near to his younger brother, tightly embraced him so that her both breasts could be pressed hard against the chest of Samango, and kissed deeply on his lips.

"Now, let us resume our journey further," announced Gelango.

Everyone packed up their essentials, Deboshree in her backpack and the brothers in their skin bags. They entered into the deep forest. The first thing Deboshree noticed was the aroma. The air was piquant and subtly sweet, like orange peel and cloves. Above their heads, great green plumes filtered the sunlight, which splashed generously onto the forest floor in some places and merely speckled it in others. Gnarled roots laced the trail beneath their feet, diving in and out of the soil like sea serpents.

"I think these trees are very perceptive," Deboshree said, "Very perceptive of who's growing around them. I'm really interested in whether they perceive us."

Deboshree asked Gelango to clarify what she meant. Gelango, the eldest brother explained that trees sense nearby plants and animals and alter their behavior accordingly. He explained that plant roots grow toward the sound of running water that's why one would find a lot of trees and bushes near the bank of the river and stream. Gelango further explained that certain flowering plants sweeten their nectar when they detect a bee's wing beats.

"Trees perceive lots of things," Gelango said, "So why not us, too?"

Samango was listening attentively to his brother's explanation. Deboshree considered the possibility. They had been walking through this forest for more than an hour. Their sweat glands had been wafting pungent chemical compounds. Their voices and footsteps were sending pressure waves through the air and soil. Their bodies brushed against trunks and displaced branches. Suddenly it seemed entirely plausible that the trees had noticed their presence. A little farther along the trail, they found a sunny alcove where they stopped to rest and chat, laying her backpacks against a log plush with moss and lichen. But Samango disappeared into the nearby jungle. A multitude of tiny plants sprouted from the log's green fleece. Deboshree asked Gelango what they were. He bent her head for a closer look, tucking her frizzy black hair behind his ears, and called out what he saw: queen's cup, a kind of lily; five-leaved bramble, a type of wild raspberry; and both cedar and hemlock seedlings. As he examined the log, part of it collapsed, revealing the decaying interior. Samango dug deeper with his thumbs, exposing a web of rubbery, mustard-yellow filaments embedded in the wood.

"That's a fungus!" Gelango said, "It's a very common fungus and this network is actually linked up to that tree," he gestured toward nearby hemlock that stood at least a hundred feet tall, "That tree is feeding these seedlings."

Gelango said, "Madam, you know, all these trees and plants of the jungle have souls, emotions, and musical preferences, that they feel pain and psychically absorbed the thoughts of other creatures and that they could track the movement of the planets and predict earthquakes. The lives of all our jungle people are closely connected with these trees and plants."

Then they heard the voice of Samango from a distance who was calling his brother. Gelango immediately rushed towards his brother and after sometimes Deboshree saw them coming out from the jungle with two plants.

"Madam, another two herbs were found," Gelango cried with joy when they approached nearer to her.

Immediately, Deboshree took snaps of the plants through her camera and noted the details in her notepad.

After that, all of them proceeded further. It was noon, Deboshree watched the time, it was 12.30 P.M. All of a sudden, the weather changed. The bright sun was hidden under the black clouds and the cold wind started to blow from all sides. Deboshree looked worried towards the two brothers.

"Madam, most probably there would be a conventional rainfall which may last maximum for one hour which usually happens in the summertime. I am afraid, the contents of your backpack would get drenched," Gelango warned.

"No, my backpack is waterproof," replied Deboshree.

The air was hot, humid and still but suddenly became cool. The dark storm clouds had begun to gather over the tops of the trees. With the air as heavy as it was, Deboshree thought any storm would be violent. As soon as the thought crossed her mind, a rumble of thunder rolled through the sky. She was so afraid that she clung to Gelango. Deboshree concentrated on an air of confidence even as the storm gathered because of the presence of two brothers. Directly across from there m was a narrow gap in the trees. The mouth of the trail was grown over with grasses, but once they stepped under the shadowy canopy, the path became clear and it was wide enough for the two to walk ahead. It was much cooler here, but the chill that ran over Deboshree's skin was not from the temperature but the fear of the upcoming storm. Gelango and Samango both looked towards the sky when the thunder began. Both the brothers were silent while the branches overhead hissed and rasped against one another and the cries of distant birds drifted to her. Deboshree squinted into the jungle, her gaze flickered from the snake-like movement of lively jungle trees to Gelango's back. They must have walked for half an hour until the rain began to trickle through the jungle overhead. She looked up instinctively, sensing something different about this thunder. It didn't sound like the rumbling thunder she'd heard in the city, it sounded like an explosion in the sky. Then the heavy downpour started.

"Let us take shelter under the shadow of a big tree. Follow me," said Gelango and started to run followed by others. The jungle canopy blocked their views, so they leaped up to catch the branch of the nearest tree. They scaled the tree quickly, stopping only when they broke through the layers of leaves. More tiny explosions of thunder came, and everywhere there was rain, the heavy drops of rainwater were falling from the sky, from the trees above. All of them were running. Deboshree's boots were covered in mud that had splashed to her thighs, and her face was flushed. They navigated the jungle as fast as they could, catching themselves against trees as they slid through slippery piles of leaves and over fallen branches. Deboshree ran until she was breathless. Gelango kept on running, and Deboshree pushed her body forward. They raced through the last of the jungle and across the expanse of grassless yards between the jungle. Deboshree wiped her eyes. She was drenched with rain and curled against the large root of a tree. The birds of the jungle made screaming sounds, but this was different. In most places, the jungle was so dense that it was impossible to force a way through it.

They walked wordlessly for nearly a half-hour before the dense foliage opened onto a huge, perfectly round the clearing. At the center of the circle was an enormous banyan tree with its wispy branches creating a verdant skirt that brushed the ground. All of them took shelter under the tree as if they were under an umbrella, all of them breathed a sigh of relief as now the rainwater was not at all touching them but they were all completely drenched as the storm howled outside. It was a bad day for Deboshree that she had a complete white getup. Her white transparent dress was completely wet and clinging to her young body. And what a young body she had. Samango took full advantage of the moment to look at her young breasts under her wet white bra and how the dress clung to her wet bra. Then he looked down at how it stuck to her stomach and hips, revealing how in shape she was. Her areolas were just visible and were perfect. Samango looked down at how her wet dress revealed she had on white panties, with thin string sides. Samango only looked for a second as he didn't want to get caught, but Deboshree caught his secret glances. I got caught by Amy's younger daughter. She smirked at him as he looked at her. That is when Samango realized she had seen him checking out her but Deboshree played it off with a quick smile.

Deboshree blushed a bit and hesitated nervously, then said to Gelango, "Your brother is continuously staring at my wet body. Ok, I know how I look," Deboshree gestured to her chest and down to her panties, "Perhaps, your brother has never seen any woman like this before."

"You are right, he is the first time seeing a wet white woman," replied Gelango.

Samango was beginning to feel his cock swelling and Deboshree could notice his condition as she saw the tent in his loincloth. She bit her lip softly for a moment then said, "Well, Gelango, tell your younger brother, it's ok if he could look at me, all he wants."