The Law of Jungle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gelango transmitted her message to his young brother and Samango looked to be perplexed and embarrassed. They waited for half an hour then the storm and rain stopped suddenly. Then all of a sudden as if magic played around them, the sun emerged from the sky and all of them could feel the warmth of the sun. Now, it was sunny everywhere.

"Thank God," Deboshree breathed a sigh of relief.

"Madam, there is another problem. If we continue to put on our drenched dress then there is every possibility that we all would fell on sick and in this jungle nobody could cure us unless we reach the village," warned Gelango.

"Then, what do you suggest?" asked Deboshree.

"We have to discard our clothes immediately and dry these before sunshine. We have to keep our bodies warm up under the sun till our clothes are completely dried up. Since now, there is a ray of bright sunshine, I expect all of our clothes would be dried up within an hour," said Delango.

Deboshree thought for a moment. She had already been fucked by Gelango last night so she might not feel shy before him but how could she get naked before the youngest brother? She hesitated and was in dilemma but ultimately decided to remove all of her clothes as the two brothers were also going to be naked. Further, there was nobody to see her in the jungle except these two brothers, so what would be the harm to expose before the two brothers when they were her companions, guides, and friends! All of them went near to a big rock lying a few distances from the banyan tree. She watched as they swiftly tore their loincloths. She licked her lips as the length of their manhood fell from the fabric that had concealed them. Both the brothers removed their loincloths and spread those on the ground. Deboshree could see their cocks dangling between their legs. Gelango's cock was flaccid but Samango's cock was hard and throbbing as he was still witnessing the wet body of Deboshree, the poor young boy.

As Deboshree stood near the rock, her dress stayed hung up on her ass and her wet panties, exposing almost all to her young legs. As Deboshree began to turn towards them, Samango looked away and caught Deboshree looking at his throbbing cock. She winked and smiled. It was so surreal. Deboshree kept her dress pulled up around her waist so she could sit on the rock. Gelango had to look, He couldn't help it. Deboshree held her dress up as she got comfortable. And Samango stared at her legs, as where they ended and her hips began, at her panties and how they were snug between her legs. Gelango then looked up at her and saw her looking at him. She flashed her eyes. Gelango smiled. Deboshree sat on the rock.

Deboshree then reached up and slipped the top of her wet dress off her shoulders and down over her chest, exposing her wet bra. She then pushed her wet dress down and off. She looked at them standing in front of her two naked boys. She was now just in her panties and bra. She continued looking at them, this hot aunt was stripping in front of the two boys. The boys looked at her and she started slipping her dress off her shoulders and pushed it down as she reached back and undid her bra and took it off, exposing her nice full jutting perky breasts. Her swollen brown nipples were protruding from the encircled dark brown-colored areolas. Samango could barely believe what was happening, he thought he would faint immediately as he was witnessing first time the breasts of a white young woman which were so much different than their tribal women.

A second later she stepped out of the dress and was just in her wet panties too.

Deboshree looked back to them and reached down to her panties. She grabbed the sides and pushed them down and off her young 34 years old hips. Samango's eyes were glued on her as she pushed her panties down exposing her hairy young pussy to them. Deboshree stepped out of her panties and was now naked in front of them. Her vulva was peeping through the dense forest of black pubic hairs between her smooth and white legs.

Samango muttered, "Oh Goddess Masombango."

Samango's hard cock sprang free. His cock was under 8 inches, slightly smaller than his brother was pointing right at Deboshree. Deboshree's eyes widened as she looked.

"Oh my god it's big," Deboshree exclaimed by seeing Samango's cock.

"Madam, all of our bodies have become cold being drenched in rainwater and we need to warm up our bodies under the sun otherwise we all will fall sick. While drying up our bodies under the sun, we could also adopt another method simultaneously to warm up our bodies quickly if you would permit?" asked Gelango.

"Sure, I would permit. But what's that?" asked Deboshree anxiously.

"Madam, if we three could fuck together then our bodies could be warm up quickly!" Gelango was a little hesitant in his voice as if he didn't want to impose the things on her and it was just a request.

Deboshree looked around them and thought what Gelango was suggesting was the right remedy at this moment as she was shivering and there was a possibility that she could catch with cold and might be sick soon. She was very afraid and apprehended that if she would fall sick in this jungle then who would cure him? She couldn't reach her family members at the bungalow immediately from this jungle. Both the boys were watching her intently of her decision. Ultimately, she nodded her head with consent. She sprawled across the even surface of the rock. Gelango was the first to touch her. His fingers softly circled the fullness of her tits then his hands covered the entire mound leaving only the nipples exposed. His mouth opened and he bent down licking the nipples. He bit into the tender flesh and a shot of hot passion traveled to her cunt. Samango knelt beside her watching as his brother ran his hand over her body leaning the contours and nuance of this new daughter of Eve he had the privilege to explore. Gelango signaled his brother to touch and explore her body. Deboshree heard purrs of pleasure as their fingers traced the curves of her breast, the folds of her cunt, and the softness of her belly. Long, full pricks swayed as they knelt back onto the rock bed.

"Madam. I think, we should give first chance to my younger brother as he is eager to fuck you from the morning," suggested Gelango.

Samango was just waiting for this, he stroked his hand down the length, revealing the crown, and she licked her lips, hungry to taste him. Licking her lips, without saying a word, she reached for the dick between Samango's legs. It was easily eight inches with a four-inch girth. The head was a perfect mushroom and felt like satin as she ran her hand over its shape. Her tongue flicked out tracing it then pulled it into her mouth. The drop of pre-cum waiting there tasted salty and the sample made her nipples hard. She became conscious of his hands on her knees then realized that Samango was parting them. She relaxed and allowed him to do so. At first, all she felt were his fingers tracing the folds of her labia then there was the sensation of wetness as his tongue snaked its way down her slit then back up to her clit where it danced around her pleasure dome. Her nipples became hard and she took a deep breath to still herself. Her hands reached between her legs trying to control the excitement that played there and keep it just where she wanted it. Samango definitely knew what he was doing there. She wanted to enjoy this excitement as long as possible.

Deboshree managed to place her hands on the sides of his head and place his tongue onto her clit by guiding him there. Once Samango discovered her female cock, he sucked her into his mouth, and with the tip of his tongue, he excited her causing ripples of fervor to attack her body. Her limbs trembled with the hot flashes of excitement that attacked her senses. Then Samango began to nibble lightly, causing her back to arch and try to push her newly explored cunt deeper into his mouth. She felt she would explode if he went much longer. Then it happened, her head came up and her back arched. She had lost all control of her body. Her legs jerked, arms flailed, and head tossed from side to side. Pleasure, as she had never known nor dreamed, was assailing her body. They were just getting started. She managed to pinpoint Gelango in the confusion that was dancing in her head. She reached for him and pulled him towards her.

She kissed Gelango hard and whispered, "Thank you baby." as her body was assailed by another wave of delight.

The wetness between her pussy lips pulled back and she felt the stiffness of an eager dick press against the door of her runaway of delight. Samango growled, the sound feral and pained, and he knocked her knees apart and she gasped as he entered her, swift and brutal, burying himself as deeply as he could go. He groaned and his grip on her wrists tightened, verging on painful.

"It hurts." She wriggled beneath him, trying to get her hands free, "Samango?"

Gelango said, "Don't worry, Madam. He is just an eager boy."

Slowly the pressure built as Samango's hips pressed harder against the resistance it found. With persistence, he continued to press deeper into the darkness of her hungry love canal until he obtained entrance. When the doors finally opened, he fell into the waters of lust and magic occurred. Bright light danced behind her eyes sending shots of electricity through her entire body. Her back arched and her head flailed. She had never felt anything as exciting as this man's prick fucking her yielding cunt. Samango slammed his manhood deep inside of her and with each collision fire and ice ran through her body. She cried out in a sound that was not human.

Gelango quickly came to her side. He bent next to her ear and whispered, "Madam, are you okay? Do you want this to stop?"

She pushed him away. Her mind reeled and her body reached for Samango's.

"More," she breathed and Samango lengthened his strokes, driving her insane with each long plunge of his cock into her core. Gods, she needed more. It wasn't enough.

She flicked her eyes open and stared up at his face, using the sight of his pleasure to heighten her own and push her onwards towards the climax. Her belly tightened, heat coiling there, ready to explode at any moment. She needed it. She reached for it. He groaned with each tightening of her body around his, pumping harder, taking her higher. Her thighs quivered, release almost within her reach. Close. Closer. She panted, rocking against him, riding his cock as he thrust into her, his pelvis stroking her clitoris. Deboshree cried out as pleasure exploded through her, sending her legs trembling and her heart racing. Her limbs slackened and she could no longer support her weight. Samango's grip on her hip tightened, holding her in place as he thrust into her, not slowing his pace. He pressed her hands harder against the surface of the rock, the pain of his grip overshadowing her pleasure. He groaned and increased his pace.

"You're hurting again, Samango," she admonished him.

She sucked hard on Gelango's cock like a baby bottle and he exploded in her mouth. The thick fluid was so thick that it overflowed her lips and ran down her chin and she lapped it up. As Gelango's rod slipped from her lips, Deboshree took over cleaning more of the tacky cum from her chin and neck by her hand. Her hair was even matted with the thick fluids of copulation. And there was a subtle smell of his seed as it caked on her skin. Gelango lay beside her trying to catch his breath and watched his younger brother Samango as his pole slid in and out of her fuck hole. He reached over and pinched her clit as it stood tall crying for attention. Upon contact, her body jerked, and lightning flashes between her legs and before her eyes.

"Ohhh, God!" Deboshree cried out as her head pulled off the surface of the rock and her legs jerked towards Samango's back. Her tits became rocks and her nipples transformed into hard domes.

Gelango scampered near Deboshree and sucked her tight nipples into his mouth. Samango resumed his perfect rhythm. With Gelango sucking her nipples, Samango's cock seemed to penetrate her cunt deeper and with more power. Then Samango's body tensed and he looked into her with pleasure in his. Gelango realized his brother would cum soon so he withdrew himself from her breasts. Samango lifted his hips high over her and came down one last time. As his staff plummeted deep within her, he spewed his seed deep within her garden of delight.

"Aaaaggghhhhh!" Samango wailed as his head arched up toward the sky. His weight fell on her and her arms encircled his head, which landed on her heaving breasts. Their breath came in unison as they tried desperately to fill their lungs and calm the wild beating of their hearts.

Lifting his head he breathed, "That was fucking fantastic."

Deboshree could not understand his words and she was confused whether the youngest one was satisfied or not. She looked towards Gelango for an explanation and Gelango informed her that his younger brother was too much satisfied. She shook her head in agreement and kissed Samango still trying to suck air into her lungs.

Then she turned to Gelango, "You have great tasting cum! I will suck you anytime you want!"

"Great, but Madam, last night I fucked your cunt, now I want to feel your tight ass over this dick of mine," Gelango requested.

She giggled.

"I have never felt anything so nice in my life. I swear this is just beautiful," he said. He whispered as he slid his prick slowly and cautiously in and out of her ass.

With each thrust, he whispered, "Yes, oh yes, ohhhh, God!"

By this time, Samango's cock had regained its strength after the ejaculation a few moments before. Samango's dick snaked down her throat with each inward thrust of Gelango's dick in her butt. Each time he pulled it to her lips her tongue wrapped around its smooth plumb-shaped head. Then Samango would push it deep into her throat and do what she could only describe as mini fuck in her esophagus. It was rather exhilarating. The enthusiastic younger brother Samango would then pull all the way to her lips and then, with his hands holding tight to her head force her once again to deep throat him. The two brothers worked in unison giving her pleasure as they received euphoria from her body. She felt Gelango pull almost all the way out. He paused his head just inside her and his fingers squeezed tightly the fleshy mounds between his hands; his nails dug deeply causing her a strangely pleasing pain.

Taking a deep breath, Gelango held her steady as he assailed her ass with a thrust that seemed to push him against the thin membrane that separated her ass from her pussy. She felt it was going to rip. But when he hit his crown head deep inside her ass hole it felt as if it rebounded and as it did, she felt the warm stream of his seed splash against the walls of her ass then flow over her butt and down her legs. Gelango slipped out of the stranglehold of her ass which had on his manhood and fell to the rock. She heard his breathing and his hand ran the length of her thigh playing in the sticky fluid that was running out of her butt.

"I love you!" he declared," Will you marry me?"

Deboshree just smiled but didn't say anything. Gelango cleaned up her butt and legs giving her more pleasure. Then he watched his younger brother Samango who was also close to spilling his sperm down her throat. His motions had slowed just enough to help him control his explosion. To suck Samango's cock in a comfortable position, Deboshree got up from the rock, now, she sank to her knees grabbed Samango's cock once again, and opened her mouth. She looked up at him as she took his cock into her mouth. Samango looked down and moaned as he felt her warm mouth taking his cock once again. Samango reached down and grabbed Deboshree's hair and held her head and slowly slid his cock back and forth in her mouth like he was fucking her mouth

"Yes, oh yes; that is so good. Suck my cock, Madam. Drink my pleasure juice! You love this, don't you?" he asked rhetorically.

Debashree couldn't understand his words but Gelango translated the meaning of Samango's words. Deboshree answered by pulling Samango deeper into her throat.

"Oh yes, do it, madam. Suck me in. Make love to my Eel!" Samango cried as his fuzzy pubic hair tickled her nose and he thrust his hips into her face.

One last thrust and his body went stiff, as he held tight to her head. Two quick jerks and he emptied his hose down her throat. She swallowed as quickly as possible but there was so much that she began to choke. Some of his seed escaped her mouth and ran down her neck finding her tits. Samango fell backward. His knees jerked and his balls pulled tight to his body. He lay there with his legs splayed wide. White- yellowish cum still streamed from his dick like a water fountain. His chest rose and fell as he sucked in as much air as he possibly could. Deboshree covered the fountain drinking up the thick nourishment that Samango provided. Samango saw her lick his lips three times as consumed the tasty fluid. Samango pinched her nipples as Gelango cleaned her up. By this time, their clothes were dried up and everyone put on their clothes and marched ahead. On the way, they had various fruits to satisfy their hunger. The day was going to end and Gelango was in search of the nearest community hut so that they could reach there before evening. Then they came across the small stream.

"This is the path. We will follow the stream which has merged into the river and our community hut is situated on the bank of the river," explained Gelango and led them towards the way.

The stream wound through the jungle until it reached and merged into the river. All of them reached near the river. From distance, they could see the hut above the river. The sun had not set even it was not dusk yet. The essential things never changed and had always existed: the river, the hills, the sky, the sun, the sea, the salt beds at the mouth of the river. Gelango was trying to think of some way to express these thoughts to Deboshree, when a deer, drinking at the river, was startled by their approach. The deer bolted up the brushy bank and onto the path. Instead of running to safety, the creature stood and stared at them. As clearly as if the animal had whispered aloud, as if Samango heard the words "Eat me." The deer was offering herself. Deboshree turned to shout an order, but the most skilled hunter of the group, Samango, was already in motion. Samango ran forward, raised the sharpened spear he always carried, and hurled it whistling through the air between Deboshree and Gelango. A heartbeat later, the spear struck the deer's breast with such force that the creature was knocked to the ground. It flew straight into the doe's heart, and she crumpled to the ground. Unable to rise, she thrashed her neck and flailed her long, slender legs. Samango ran past Deboshree and Gelango. When he reached the deer, he pulled the spear free and stabbed the creature again. The deer released a stifled noise, like a gasp, and stopped moving. There was a cheer from Gelango. Instead of yet another dinner of fish from the river, tonight there would be venison.

"But the meat of this deer would be enough for three persons. What would you do for the rest of the meat? Would you throw those for wolves and hyenas?" asked Deboshree.

"No, madam, we would carry the rest of meat with us to our home when we return. We have brought turmeric powder and mustard oil with us. We will mix the mustard oil and turmeric powder with the raw meat so that same could be preserved for more than a week," explained Gelango.

"Samango, carry the dead deer near to hut. Madam, let us move to hut," said Gelango and led the way.

This hut was quite big than others. It could accommodate six persons easily, its window boxes overflowing with herbs and it had three long and wide leafy beds. Samango put the dead deer outside the hut. Dusk and crickets closed the day. They built a fire near the hut with large quantities of dry twigs plentily available outside the hut in the last of the dying sun as animals began their bustling to and fro in the dimming surrounds. The forest quickly grew denser and darker, and her head jerked at every noise from the underbrush. Slowly the blue sky turned blacked and the star-filled evening enveloped them. The chirping sound of insects started along with the howling of wolves and the hooting of owls. The entire surrounding areas were enveloped with darkness. Samango pulled a glowing twig from the hearth to light the earthen oil lamps inside the hut. By the dim light, she changed herself in her nightdress. Then Deboshree came outside from the hut. The nearby area of the hut was lighted like daylight due to the rising flame of the fire. She could see Samango severed the deer's head with a smooth swipe of his blade. He brought down the knife again and split the skull down the center then carried halves to the earthen caldron, which now bubbled over the fire. With his small dagger, he pried out the brains and plopped them into the boiling water. Gelango was busy boiling the corn and rice. Samango knelt beside the dead animal and dragged the sharp knife over the surface of the body, gathering the bits of flesh and fat in a pile near his knee. He worked quickly and carefully, having scraped many hides. When he finished, he folded the skin in on itself and carried it, and tugged it outside the wall of the hut.