The Law of Jungle Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, have you both checked up your backpacks? I mean have you taken drinking water bottles, Biscuits, Thermos flasks of coffee, and emergency medical kits?" asked Bhaskar.

"Yes, Papa, everything is alright," replied the two daughters-in-law in one voice.

At the end of the two villages, near the bank of the river, the two groups moved in their direction.

The river was flowing proudly through the valley. It was a surging force as it was going through rocky rapids. Then all of a sudden, the river became so wide and tranquil the very moment it found space. Above the banks,20 to 25 feet in height from the banks, Madhu could see some mud huts, which were Bachelor's huts near reeds, as well as dense trees and forests that were interspersed with huge prehistoric banyan trees, with branches that look like roots. During the day, the sun was a burning yellow fire, and everything wilted under it.

Suddenly, Arnab signaled her to stop, "Shhhhhhhhhhh."

She stopped behind him. A nervous buck came dancing to the river. Then came smaller dark brown impala with short spiked horns, tiny brown duiker. They carefully approached followed by others. Sometimes they would stop to be sure that no predators were nearby. They dipped their heads gracefully to drink. Some of them would suddenly jump and run towards the jungle. Madhu could see Fish splashing around squirting water over themselves.

"Papa, it is so fascinating here," Madhu exclaimed with joy.

"You will witness a lot of things on the banks of the river," said Arnab smilingly.

The banks were clothed with dense jungle and the hills beyond with thorn-bush, however, the surface gradually rising into long undulating tracts; rice lands and swamps giving way to a region of the low thorny jungle or forest trees; the Bachelor's huts become smaller and more scattered, and nearly disappear altogether in the wild forests along the west side of the river. From where they were standing, the river cut its way southwards for two degrees through a lonely jungle country among receding hills of low elevation. The dense bush or jungle of evergreen trees, climbers, and flowering shrubs covered the greater part of the river belt. The greater part of the country was covered either with tall coarse grasses, or more commonly with thick thorn-bush or jungle, among which rose occasional isolated trees. high, and thickets of Tamarisk (an old-World shrub or small tree with tiny scale-like leaves borne on slender branches, giving it a feathery appearance) along the river beds, and on either side the jungle was high and more luxuriant than on the open plateau. The country in the vicinity of the large rivers was flat, and impenetrable from the dense tangled jungle, except for some very low-lying tracts which were either permanent marshes or were covered with water during the rains.

"Arnab papa, let us climb up to the top. I want to see what a Bachler's hut looks like!" said Madhu pointing to the hut above.

This was the destined place, Arnab fixed for his fucking so he was hesitant and said, "Madhu, nobody is there, I think now it is abandoned."

"So, what? Arnab papa, just I want to see inside, "Madhu requested him.

"Ok," said Arnab and led her.

It was clear and cool inside the small hut in the middle of a possessed jungle. There was a leafy bed, a folded cloth on it, and an earthen pot for preserving drinking water in the corner of the hut. Madhu felt her sixth sense that someone else was there so, she looked around once more.

"No one is around then why a cloth is on the bed?" asked Madhu.

"In every Bachelors' huts, you will find these things for the emergency usages," explained Arnab.

They again climbed down to the riverbank, and Arnab said, "Madhu, let us start our work. Let us start from the sandy shore of the river, removing the heap of small pebbles and rocks. All the valuable stones could be lying hidden under or among these ordinary pebbles and rocks."

Both of them bent down and started upturning and removing the pebbles. Madhu was searching behind a big rock around 30 feet distant from Arnab papa and she was hidden from him. She couldn't see him behind that big rock so she just peeped at him and found her old father-in-law was busy with his work. After some time, she heard a rustle above, crunching of dry leaves under somebody's feet. Then Madhu saw her, a beautiful young tribal teen who must be under the age group of her daughter Bipasha and she looked so innocent. The teen was signaling somebody with her two hands as if to inviting to come near her above. Out of curiosity, she peeped behind the rock and found Arnab papa was also signaling that tribal teen to wait for some time.

Then she heard his voice, "Madhu, where are you?"

Madhu saw the tribal teen hid near the bushes of the hut. She came out behind the rock and said, "Yes papa, what do you want?"

"Madhu, I just remembered, I have to collect some important herbs from the jungle above. I will be back within an hour. I am just near you, above the bank. If you need me, just call me loudly and I will climb down immediately," said Arnab.

"Don't worry Papa! Now, I am engaged in the collection of stones. If you want to collect those herbs, you can go and return comfortably after collecting them same. I am here only and not moving anywhere else," said Madhu smilingly.

Madhu could see her Arnab papa passed through the hut and moved towards the bushes where the tribal teen was hiding. She didn't think any bad about Arnab papa but his action seemed to be mysterious to her. Madhu thought some secrecy was going on between the tribal teen and her father-in-law. Out of curiosity, she wanted to discover the facts. She thought she could no longer follow him in the path he went otherwise he could see her or he could know. But she knew the direction he went by, then she saw a creek entered into the river ahead. Near the creek, she could see a small path going upwards along with the bank of the river. She ran along the creek and then the riverbank above it started rising so she was ten, fifteen feet above the creek. Then the bank was interrupted by a fallen tree, about six feet high, and she had to run over the tree. On the banks of the creek, near the fallen tree, on the dirt and in the weeds, and on the branches of the rough grey trees were the squirrels jumping here and there. She climbed above in that narrow path and reached near the place where her father-in-law had moved.

It was the edge of the river. There was a small path by the edge of the river that led into some dense bushes nearby; it looked intriguing. Madhu followed the path through some trees until it came out along a hidden ledge near the cliff. There was a sheer drop, with trees and rocks on either side and then, right at the bottom, the river with stones around it.

Madhu knew they weren't far behind her and as she approached the small cliff edge, must be 15 feet above the water of the river. She decided to hide behind a tree to watch them. What she did not know was that the edge was exposed, without any sort of fence, and one false step behind means she would fall into the river below.

Then she could see them. Sankiri was sitting on the grassy mound under the shades of trees when she saw Arnab approaching her. He came and sat beside her. Both were sitting on a small grassy earth mound surrounded by hedges, shrubs, and small plants, quite hidden from outside. She decided to go closer to them, now she could see them clearly, they were conversing something but she couldn't understand the language as Arnab papa was conversing with the teen in the tribal language. It was a place just behind the hut, surrounded by bushes and hedges, a cool place under the shades of small trees. There were a lot of vines and flowers all around there.

"It's a beautiful place and nobody could see us," said Sankiri.

Both of them could smell the fragrance of violets and lilies. There, Sankiri was finding comfort to hide her hot face in the cool leaves and grass after walking away from a long distance from her village. What a joy it was to lose herself in that garden of flowers. She was touching upon the beautiful vines. Here, also, were trailing clematis, drooping jessamine, and some rare sweet flowers called butterfly lilies which were not available in her village, because their fragile petals resembled butterflies' wings. Sankiri was touching these flowers which were hanging in long festoons from trees above, filling the whole air with their fragrance, untainted by any earthy smell; and in the early morning, most probably they were washed in the dew, they felt so soft, so pure, then Sankiri could recognize the odor of the mimosa blossoms, quivering in the warm sunshine, its blossom-laden branches almost touching the long grass. Was there ever anything so exquisitely beautiful in the world before! Its delicate blossoms shrank from the slightest earthly touch; it seemed as if a tree of paradise had been transplanted to earth.

Arnab, the old man was watching her intently and he also became very romantic with the company of this virgin tribal teen. Yes, there it was, Arnab made his way through a shower of petals to the great trunk and for one minute stood irresolute; then, putting his foot in the broad space between the forked branches, he pulled himself up into the tree. He had some difficulty in holding on, for the branches were very large and the bark hurt his hands. Although he had a delicious sense that he was doing something unusual and wonderful so he kept on climbing and plucked the biggest and beautiful flower from the branch and climbed down again. He presented the flower to Sankiri and kissed her on the cheeks. Sankiri was very much impressed with his behavior, smiled upon him, and accepted the flower.

Madhu had just reached near them and from her hidden place, she was surprised with the behavior of Arnab papa. She wondered, was it a fatherly affection towards the teen or a lover's kiss? Arnab put his arm around her shoulder and bestowed his most endearing smile. She was elegant and quite beautiful in an unusual sort of way. As he sat, he couldn't help but admire her long black hair. Madhu could see she was almost facing him but not too open as she was very shy. To her left, a flowering tree was in bloom and the white flowers had fallen on the grass in what seemed like a circular pattern. The smell was intoxicating and she drank in its fragrance. From the corner of his eye, Arnab could see that Sankiri kept looking at him, and each time he'd look her way she'd quickly move her face downwards. Arnab couldn't tell whether she was shy or nervous or both. Arnab turned around to see the beautiful black teen in her early eighteen, a pure virgin.

"Have your mother explained everything to you? Do you know what we have to do?" he asked.

Sankiri nodded her head and said, "But, I have no idea. This would be my first time."

He shook his head, "It's just so quiet and lonely around here, and I could teach you and train you perfectly so that in the future after your marriage, you could do this perfectly with your husband. And from your looks, I am sure, you could do it with perfection."

Sankiri nodded, "And you want me to do what, exactly?"

Arnab stared at her. Something was different. Yes, her small face was very pretty, the pointy nose he knew well, the natural thin eyebrows in their place, but something was different, as her small round boobs were ogling from sides of her one-piece cloth wrapped from neck to her knees without anything beneath the cloth. He looked more closely at her, then suddenly he embraced her tightly and she turned away so quickly that her body jerked and the flower fell to the ground. As she bent down to pick up the flower, Arnab stood and looked down at her. Again, her two small round breasts were exposed before his eyes. His cock began to stir again in his pants as she looked at her. She smiled at him again and then her glance cast upon the big bulge forming inside his pant.

'It's a bit of a shock the first time, I have never experienced such close male touch," Sankiri said.

Her wide smile twisted the side of her cheek. Arnab picked out two Cadbury chocolates from his pocket and gave those to her. Without any delay, she unwrapped the covers and started to bite those. It was a rare taste for a teen of the jungle and she was very happy and smiled at him again. Madhu found Arnab Papa very funny the way he was cajoling the black teen.

"I see you have that thing arising inside you, it is swelling up gradually" Sankiri giggled pointing out his erected cock inside his pants, "Can I see it now? Nobody will bother us now."

"But I also want to see your thing," Arnab replied with a smile.

"Please Sahib, I want to see what it looks like," she begged, "I'll take my cloth off too."

Before Arnab could give her an answer, she had shed her one-piece cloth from her upper portion of the body which now struck into her waist. Arnab stepped forward and took hold of the end of her one-piece cloth which was tucked in her waist. He started to untuck it and pulled upon it. She raised her arms and he carefully tugged it up past her breasts and off over her head and tossed it onto a corner of the grass field near the mound and now she was completely naked before him. Sankiri shook her hair back into place, making her small but shapely breasts sway and bounce, and making Arnab almost drool at the sight. Then Arnab looked above and he could see her round small breasts with her puffy little nipples. The small encircled black areolas around the puffy nipples were looking magnificent. He whispered to her how beautiful they were.

Arnab now had an unobstructed view of her hairy teen pussy. His mouth went dry as he stared at it. Sankiri finally broke his trance by saying she wanted to see his cock now. Arnab slowly undid his belt, unsnapped his pants, and let them fall down his legs. He stepped out of them standing before her in his boxers. Sankiri's eyes were on his crotch waiting for him to drop his underwear. Arnab asked her if she was sure she wanted to see it. She nodded her head telling him to hurry up. Arnab pulled his boxers down quickly allowing his hard cock to spring free and bounce up and down.

"Ohhh... Sahib, it's so pretty but it is very big. Can I touch it please?" said Sankiri.

Ohhh...my God, it was a giant, an enormous cock, Madhu's heartbeat increased, she had never seen such a big cock in her life. It was bigger than her husband Dipankar, even bigger than Ramu. She never had an idea that an old man like Arnab papa had such a giant cock which must be around 10 inches and the surprising fact was it was much thicker than others around 2 to 3 inches in width. Sankiri turned around so that she was sitting on the edge of a grassy mound of earth with his cock pointing right at her. She slowly reached out taking it in her small hand. She moved it along his shaft feeling every inch of it.

"Ohh, it's so hard and very big but the top is soft" she whispered almost to herself.

"Are you nervous?" he asked her, "It's perfectly normal to be a bit tense."

"I am a little one, wondering what it'll feel like. But how can such a big thing go inside my small hole? I hope it doesn't hurt," asked Sankiri.

"As I said, it will, but just a little bit and just for a little while. But if you're nervous, I know how to help you relax," said Arnab.

"How?" Sankiri asked.

"If I lick your pussy till you climax, it'll relax you a lot. And if you're good and relaxed, it won't hurt at all," he said.

"What is the climax?" asked Sankiri.

It was unfortunate that this teen had never tried for masturbation nor had any idea of masturbation, she only had some vague idea of fucking as she heard about it from her mother and some friends that inserting a male's cock inside the pussy of a female.

"A juice will come out inside from your pussy and you will feel the greater pleasure as if you are flying in the sky," explained Arnab.

In fact, Arnab was trying to explain everything to this teen in tribal language about sex and the pleasure derived out from sex which Madhu couldn't understand a bit.

"Would you be willing to do that for me too?" asked Arnab.

"I'll be glad to. I mean, I'll really enjoy doing it," replied Sankiri.

"What do we do first?" she asked eagerly.

Then Arnab went nearby shrubs and collected the heap of soft leaves. Sankiri lay supine on the grassy earth, her head nestled in the pillow of soft leaves, and waited to be prepared for her experimentation in sex. He knelt beside her and gently cupped her nearest breast in his hand giving it a gentle squeeze. He heard Sankiri gasp as he pulled and tweaked her little nipples. He reached out taking one of her small nipples between his fingers pulling and twisting it gently. It was firm, with warm, smooth skin, and felt good in his hand, but her nipple felt better to his tongue when he leaned forward and started licking it. That made her groan out and beg him to do more. He bent down taking the tiny tit in his mouth sucking gently on it and licking her nipple. He switched to the other little puffy tit giving it the same attention. It felt good to Sankiri too, and she began cooing happily, especially when the man pleasuring her started dividing his attentions between the two sweet, pink nubbins.

"Mmmm, Sahib, that feels really good," she murmured, and the squirming of her body emphasized what she said.

"It feels good to me too," he replied but, after that, his mouth was too busy with more enjoyable activities for him to do any more talking.

The sensations became even better when Arnab drew one of her very sensitive breasts into his mouth and started sucking, while his tongue continued caressing her nipple and areola. Once again, he alternated between the lovely globes. She felt a connection established between them and her clit, and Sankiri knew her pussy was starting to produce the fragrant juices she knew would entice him to lick her lower on her body. He smelled the delightful aroma too, and Arnab smiled to himself at how the girl was so responsive and what a great time she was having, which gave him a great time too. He began licking and nuzzling and kissing his way down her slim body, starting with the musky channel between the succulent twins which had felt so great in his mouth. That was exactly what Sankiri wanted too, and she pushed gently on his shoulders to propel him more quickly to his goal

Arnab reached out placing his hand over her pussy. She smiled at him when she felt his hand on her cunt. She spread her legs a little wider giving him more room to feel. Arnab raised his head and grinned at the delectable aroma and the spreading stain in the crotch. He slid off from near her and quickly got back on at the foot, walked on his knees until he was between Sankiri's legs. She raised her legs and, when he ducked under, let them rest on his shoulders. Arnab wrapped his arms around the thighs framing his face and leaned in more closely, leaving his face inches from the beautiful pussy his tongue was about to start sharing pleasure with.

And, it was truly a thing of beauty. She had a small crack between her vulva. In her mons pubis, scattered silken black hairs had sprouted up and from there another line of hair had stretched downwards in the sides of her vulva, her sparse pubic hair, the same pretty dark black shade as that on her head, did nothing to hide her dark brown skin like polished Sheesham wood (A kind of Indian rosewood tree whose wood is black) between her two legs. Arnab saw how, from her arousal, her swollen inner lips were blossoming through her slit and, when he gently spread the edges, he was treated to a great fragrant cloud that arose from the pinkness. The smell was something that he would never forget in a million years. The smell of youth, purity, and excitement all rolled into one wonderful aroma. He inhaled deeply bringing her scent into his lungs. His cock twitched with each whiff of her scent he got. Arnab kissed her pussy mound all over again. He kissed each side of her cunt cracks making her squirm on the grassy earth.