The Law of Jungle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whispered, "My husband, don't be afraid. Hide behind my papa's clothes, and don't rise unless you see my face. Don't make any noise, just remain silent."

Ramu did what she advised him. Bipasha was confirmed that no one could see him even if someone would open the wardrobe.

She wrapped herself with a towel and opened the door.

"What are you doing here?" asked Madhu after finding Bipasha well and sound.

"Mom, Arpita is using my bathroom upstairs, so I came here to use your bathroom," clarified Bipasha in a cool manner.

"Then, why were you screaming?" further asked Madhu.

"Ohh, Mom, I saw a cockroach in the bathroom which was crawling towards me, you know how much I am afraid of that insect!" replied Bipasha.

Madhu was satisfied with her reply as she knew that Bipasha was very afraid of cockroaches. Then she sniffed.

"Bips dear, I am finding very unpleasant odor in the room," Madhu inquired.

Bipasha could well understand the male smell of Ramu spread in the room.

"Mom, it might be the smell coming from the toilet which I have not cleaned properly. I was about to pour Lemon & pine mixed disinfection inside commode then you knocked the door," clarified Bipasha.

"OK, ok, now listen to me.

I have to change my clothes and then return to Arpita's house again. So, you go inside the toilet till I change my clothes," said Madhu.

"OK, Mom," said Bipasha, and went inside the bathroom with an unknown fear of discovery of Ramu by her mom.

The moment Bipasha went inside the bathroom and locked herself, Madhu went near to wardrobe and slid open the door, and sat on the small stool facing the open wardroom.

Ramu was squatted behind the piles of clothes belonging to Bipasha's papa. He was breathless, and from the gap of clothes, he could see Madhu very clearly who was sitting on the stool facing directly him, just 3 feet away from him. He couldn't believe his eyes as he was seeing a most beautiful woman of 36 years from so close. He was mesmerized by this beautiful and sexy lady. Madhu was facing Ramu, but she was watching herself in the mirror. Then she stood up, she first made herself free from the saree she was wearing, then she unfastened the knot of her petticoat, then she threw away both the materials into the corner of the bedroom. She again sat on the stool facing Ramu. Now, she was only with bra and panties, and Her two big white skin thighs were protruding from leg openings of her panties. Ramu saw the fabrics of panties in her crotch area was pressed and gone deep inside, and the outline of her vulva was prominent and visible. Ramu guessed this woman must have a large pussy. He could see her sensuous and curvaceous body, her huge extra-large full heavy voluminous breasts hung from her chest swinging up and down inside her bra. He saw her lovely thick long hair braid, deep black eyes, and glowing skin.

Then Madhu started to unhook her bra clasps, loosened the bra straps from her shoulders. Ramu watched her large hung breasts as they bounced. Her glorious huge breasts swayed and jiggled with each move. Her areolas were big and pink with large nipples. She bent down and pulled her panties down to her knees and then to ankles to remove them completely. She had thick black pubic hair adorning her pussy. In an unmindful manner, Madhu just threw away her sweat-soaked bra and panties towards the wardrobe, and luckily those fell on Ramu. Without wasting time, Ramu started sniffing those materials and could feel the body aroma of Madhu, then Ramu started licking every part of the materials and could feel the salty taste. His main concern was the crotch area of the panties where he found some pubic hairs stuck. He repeatedly started licking the crotch area of the panties. Ramu was privy to her glorious pussy lips, long and outsized, hanging down like thick wings of a butterfly. For a moment, Ramu imagined sucking on these for hours. By now, his cock was getting quite hard and putting wicked thoughts into his head.

In the meantime, Madhu stood up and turned her body, now Ramu could see her back parts. Her thin waist ended with big wider buttocks, she had big round ass cheeks. She walked towards the other side of the room with her swaying ass cheeks which were vibrating rhythmically. She picked up a small towel and came back with the same manner of the walk towards the stool. Her glorious huge breasts swayed and jiggled with each move. She again sat on the stool facing Ramu. She was humming something in a sweet voice.

Ramu watched every nuance of her sensuousness that seemed to flow from every step - her full hips, the curve of her back, the bounce of her fine ass. This woman was all his. He loved it! Ramu felt a stirring in his loins that went deeper than the roots of his cock. This was a full-body rash. The moment was a creation of wonder. Madhu first wiped out sweat from her face, then the portion of her cleavage. She lifted one of her breasts, wiped out the perspiration under the breast, she did alternatively another breast.

Then she raised one of her hands and wiped out the sweat under her armpit with her other hand, she repeated the same in another armpit. Ramu could see her hairy armpits. Her armpits were emitting a sweet smell, and Ramu could feel it by sniffing his nose. Madhu spread her legs and parted her cunt lips. Ohhh...God! Ramu could now clearly see her cunt from very close, she had a large cunt, and it was all pink inside her cunt. Madhu wiped inside of her cunt with the towel, and after finishing threw it carelessly in the same manner towards Ramu. Ramu grabbed it as if he had won a prize, and started sniffing and licking the towel.

Then Madhu stood up and proceeded towards the wardrobe to pick up her clothes. She came very close to Ramu. He could see only her waist portion, crotch area, and her two big fleshy legs. Ramu's face was just a few inches from her crotch, and Ramu was afraid that she could feel his hot breath on her pussy. He was very careful not to breathe fast. Now he could see the clear view of her pussy, her thick black pubic hairs, her long puffy vulva, and her large cunt. A sweet fragrance was coming from her cunt and directly hit his nostrils, he inhaled the fragrance deeply. Madhu picked out a saree, a blouse, a petticoat, a bra, and panties, returned to the stool, and sat there facing Ramu again. Ramu was so blessed by God that till such time, he was watching minutely her pussy and smelling the fragrance.

Madhu leaned down first and wore lacy panties. She picked out the bras, further leaned down to allow her breasts to naturally settle and fit into bra cups. Her slight jiggling breasts filled the cups fully and settled down properly. Then she hooked all the clasps of bras and made sure that it was neither too tight nor too loose. Then she adjusted the bra straps properly in her shoulder and finally wore the saree. She put necessary makeup once again on her face and combed her hair. Now Madhu was ready to leave.

She called," Bips, now you can come inside the room, I am ready to leave."

The Bathroom door opened, and Bipasha came outside. She saw her mom ready, and from the corner of her eyes noticed that the wardrobe was closed properly. She breathed a sigh of relief that her lover was not discovered by her mom.

"The lunchtime is nearer, so both you and Arpita get ready soon and come for lunch," said Madhu, and left the room.

--- --- ------ ---- ---- ----- -----

Bipasha waited for few moments and ensured that her mom was out of the premises, then immediately she closed the door, rushed towards the wardrobe, and slid the door opened. Ramu immediately jumped from the closet, embraced her, and started kissing her.

"Thank God, both are saved," sighed Ramu," I must appreciate you, Baby, really you are an intelligent girl."

"What my mother did?" asked Bipasha.

"How can I know, she just picked out her clothes, and closed the door of the wardrobe," lied Ramu.

"OK," said Bipasha with a satisfied look on her face.

After the departure of Madhu, Ramu said, "My dear wife, would you not serve me some wine of your papa?"

"Sure, dear husband, my papa will never know about this as I will mix some water in the wine bottle," said Bipasha.

After consuming 4 pegs, Ramu was now in mood, slightly intoxicated, his sexual urge increased more imagining his cock between white round buttocks of Bipasha. He ordered Bipasha to become completely naked, and he removed his lungi and became stark naked with his big throbbing cock.

He instructed Bipasha, "Baby, just lie on the bed with your knees bent comfortably, in a doggy position, no need to get nervous. Please put a pillow under your crotch area so that your buttocks should be raised above."

Bipasha did as instructed by him. Ramu could see her big, wide, round, and white buttocks were glazing in the light seductively. Now, it was time for Ramu to inspect her buttocks closely. He parted her two fleshy rounded portions of the buttocks. He saw her external anal sphincter which was a circular muscle resembling a ring, elliptical, and intimately adherent to the skin surrounding the margin of her anus connecting to her rectum, out of curiosity he just touched it. Bipasha's sphincter started constricting. He put his finger and just pushed it, and found his finger pushed in, he felt the round ring flex and contract, his finger felt the elasticity of the ring. Bipasha lay face down, getting on all fours. Ramu knelt behind her. Ramu's hand reached around her anus to insert his finger.

"Baby, are you ready now? I think, you must have enjoyed my fingering here when I was fucking you a moments ago?" asked Ramu.

"Yes, my husband," she replied.

"How did it feel?" he asked further.

"A strange sensation and pleasure," Bipasha replied.

"But now I will insert my tongue and suck there instead of my finger," Ramu said.

"Ohh...God, I don't know, how would it feel?" exclaimed Bipasha.

Ramu stretched her ass hole, kissed and licked her ass hole.

"Dear, what are you doing?" Bipasha asked in a surprising voice.

"Baby, I am licking your beautiful ass hole, I want to give you all the pleasures to you. You need to be fucked in all holes," Ramu said, stretching her ass hole with his fingers, inserted his tongue into her ass hole, the tip of his tongue passed through her sphincter, and touched the tight opening of her anal canal, and he started tongue fucking.

Bipasha panted, "Oh my...ohhh...gee...my husband, you're kissing and licking my butt hole. Isn't it nasty back there? Is it ok...and not dirty to do this...oh...oh...?"

Again, Bipasha said; "Oh husband, that feels so strange and so nice."

"But, after sucking, let me make the hole more flexible by putting my finger a little, just I did previously while fucking you, ok?" asked Ramu.

"OK," consented Bipasha.

Ramu took a deep breath and increased the pressure, slowly pushing the finger inside. He removed the finger. Ramu stretched the small hole and could see only a pinkish wall inside. He took his mouth very close to the small pinkish hole and spitted a heavy amount of spit inside the hole. He could see his saliva overflowed from the small hole. He intended to push maximum saliva inside making the anal canal slippery inside. He started pushing his finger in and out for some time. Then one wet finger, then two...each one gently, and with the patient taking a lot of time and care until she adjusted and loosened her sphincter muscle to these new feelings and experiences. Finally, her asshole allowed an easy taking of three big fingers. She was so good and enjoying the feeling, and Ramu was very pleased with her fast adjustment of his manipulations of her rectum. Not many women warmed up so easily and most of their problem was loosening up which were caused by men clumsy in knowing how pleasing anal sex could be if only the proper preparations were made on the part of a good lover.

There was a sound, "phachh...phachh...phachh" while his fingers were moving inside taking all his saliva inside the internal anal canal, he could see the little bubbles of his saliva in her ass hole. Now, he thought it was the best time to insert his cock inside. Ramu grabbed her by the hips and lifted her while still on his knees behind this fantastic girl. His dick was like a steel pipe hard at this exciting moment of readiness to penetrate the beautiful and sexy girl's asshole. Ramu placed his well saliva-coated cockhead to the center of her slightly open rosebud and making sure not to rush and that she was ready. After touching the knob near the small hole, he pushed a little gently, half of his big round plumb knob made an entry inside.

Ramu got the shock of his life as she remained relaxed and as though she had total control of her tight little brownie, easily accepting with complete trust, the head of his cock. God, she felt so warm on his cock as her little brown anal ring sealed her crown tightly inside. Shit...what a great fucking sensation to bust a sexy young girl's ass for the first time!

Ramu took his sweet time. He didn't try to force any more of his cock right away.

Ramu simply asked, "Is my little wife ok? How do you feel with your husband inside your little bottom honey?"

"Oh, my dear husband, it feels so strange and wonderful all at the same time. You are the very first man to do this to me...I love giving you something you like. Am I doing it right my husband...do you like it? I hope you like me even more now. Please like me my husband and never leave you little girl alone ever again," Bipasha went on saying in a frenzied manner.

Being encouraged, he further pushed an inch or so over about 2 minutes. Now, only the knob portion was inside her ass.

Bipasha writhed with pain and cried, "Stop...stop for a moment, I feel pain."

Ramu removed his cock, and put more saliva on his knob, and again pushed, the knob slid easily along with some portion of cock's body. He withdrew a little and pumped again, some inches of his cock pushed further. Once inside, he used a gentle circular and thrusting motion He started to pump slowly and found 50% of his cock was inside the ass, stretching out the path of the anal canal, making the way for his cock inside. Then suddenly his cock met with some resistance on the way, as if the inner muscle gripping his cock in a tight hold and not allowing it to go further. He pushed it further with a force.

"Ohh...no...stop...please stop...leave me please or I will die," screamed Bipasha so loud that the whole room was resounded with her shriek. Immediately Ramu withdrew his cock. He found a streak of yellow poop on his cock. He could feel that his cock had opened a wide path deep inside his canal path, inside the core of her anal canal. He didn't say any of his experience to her. He stood up for going to the bathroom, and before going, he said, "Bipasha, just get relaxed and take a glass of water."

He cleaned his cock in running water from the water tap in the bathroom and returned.

"Baby, how do you feel now? Are you ready? Do you feel any pain now inside?" Ramu asked.

"I am ok, I don't feel any pain now," replied Bipasha.

He made her on all fours again, knelt behind her. This time he put a heavy amount of saliva on his cock, bathed his cock with saliva from the base root to the crown head. The excess saliva was dripping out and falling on the bedsheet. He pushed slowly, my God! it was magic, he was amazed to see that 30% of his cock slid away very easily, then he pushed further with a little effort, another few inches of his big cock pushed inside. When Ramu found that 60% of his cock was inside and Bipasha was not complaining nor she was feeling any pain. He started pumping, and now almost 80% of his big cock was gulped by the tight inner muscles of his anal canal. He was very happy, and he started fucking. He was thrusting, pushing, and again pulling, and again thrusting, in and out over and over. Now, Bipasha felt his cock touching and caressing her erogenous zones sending a strange sensation throughout her body.

"You are showing me all the new pleasures. I eagerly await what more tricks and techniques you have to fuck me in my ass hole," said Bipasha.

"Let's see what a big girl you can be for your husband. I'm going to put it all the way up to your butt...slowly...ah yes...oh god...so tight...uh-huh- now! All the way deep inside," saying these words Ramu continued to bugger her butt, "Yes...more...more...ahhhh, my good little wife, your husband is up and deep inside your beautiful ass. You are a big girl and so being so good for your husband."

Bipasha was ecstatic with what she had accomplished. She moved her buttocks a little side to side like a happy puppy wagging its tail.

"Oh my, oh my husband. How you make me feel so good knowing I'm a big girl now and making my husband happy," she said with a moan.

"Hahh, then you are enjoying your anal fucking, You are a Randi (slut and whore) and need to be fucked. And you need to be fucked by me.," said Ramu.

Ramu's nasty, slang, and abusive words to her made her sex urge more intensified.

"Okay baby, you're mine now. I want your ass hole!" Ramu shouted as he reached back and then thrust his cock into her waiting puckered hole.

Come on! Fuck your Randi(slut)!" she yelled as Ramu plowed into her with all his strength. Ramu pulled out and rammed his cock into her again and again and again, each thrust going faster and harder and deeper.

"Drill me with your cock! Drill me! Drill me!" she screamed.

"Take my cock, you cock loving bitch!" Ramu yelled, 'Give me your ass hole!"

Suddenly, Ramu had the urge to slap her ass, wondering how she would respond.

Ramu slapped her hard and she winced and shouted, "Ouchh!"

He slapped her again. "Take that, you little slut!" Ramu yelled as he slapped her again.

"Ouch! Ouch!" she screamed. She then put her head down on the bed, smothering her cries into the mattress, her round ass getting redder as he slapped her. Her legs spread wide apart and Ramu could see her dripping pussy open to her. Ramu then grabbed his hard cock and started rubbing the tip of his cock up and down her ass hole, loving the sensation on the tip of his cock. As he moved his cock up and down her ass hole, she started to respond by wiggling her ass at him, tantalizing him as the tip of his cock entered and he moved it around just inside her slippery rectum. He's slapping her ass got her turned on again and her ass wiggling made him realize she was insatiable.

"You want more don't you," Ramu laughed. "You are an insatiable slut!"

"Oh, yeah, my dear husband, I want more. I am an insatiable Randi(slut)," she said.

The way she wiggled her ass, pushing back against his hard cock, both of them were more and more desperate as they teased each other. Bipasha was pushing her ass back harder, trying to force his cock inside her ass hole.

She turned her head, looked Ramu in the eyes, and shouted at him, "Fuck me! You bastard, stop teasing me! Fuck me hard! Now! Do it! Do it!"

It was as if a dam had broken. Ramu was so hot and horny he just had to pound her ass hole, take her and use her. Ramu felt so raunchy and lost all reason as he rammed his cock in her, holding her hips as he pounded her as hard as he could.

"Ohhhh...yeah, fuck me, fuck me, yeah, that's it, harder... harder fuck me," she screamed as she moved forward and back against him, his cock deep in her ass hole.

An explosion ripped through her pussy. Bipasha screamed out from the unbearable pleasure that surged through every muscle in her body. She gasped for air. Her body jerked hard, then again and again. Ramu's big cock continued to pound into her over and over. She could feel her rectum twitch and gush around his swollen girth. She reached orgasm violently, Ramu could feel her anal muscles contracting and expanding, gripping his cock tightly, and her whole body in ecstatic spasms, he just, allowed her to enjoy orgasms and then allowed himself to ejaculate hot loads of thick juice filling her ass hole. The velvet-lined sheath of her anus clutched at him and he felt an electric jolt of pleasure rip through his cock making it lurch down deep inside her seething ass hole. Both of them cried out as his hot cum gushed out, feeling as if it were searing her insides. Her buttocks bucked up against him, as load after a load of his hot boiling semen flooded her insides.