The Lawyer

Story Info
She had always had a thing for the law...
2.1k words
3.59
7.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having no money is probably the worst thing in the world, right after being sick. Her psychology degree from Germany didn't get her anywhere in the US where she had moved to in order to be with her husband, and her narcissism kept her from working minimum wage at a fast-food joint. So she spent her days taking care of their new dog and wondering how she could get out of the hole she had dug herself.

The sun was still burning hot well into October on one of their regular walks, and she could feel the wire of her bra cutting into the tender flesh of her breast. The dog was happily scouting about when she noticed it for the first time. "Nathan James, Attorney at Law". Hmm. A paralegal... that might be something she could do! She had passed the small one story building almost every day for a year now but had never noticed the sign in front. Maybe it had drawn her attention tonight because the lights were on, and someone was apparently working late.

She called the dog and put him on the leash, then proceeded to head up the small stairway to a large door framed with glass panels. She knocked twice and took a step back. It was a while before the door opened.

He looked scruffy, with an annoyed look on his face. There was faint jazz music coming from a room in the back.

"Yes, can I help you?" he said with a tone a lot more polite than the look on his face. She felt something in her clit tingle.

"Eh, yes, I'm sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you were maybe in need of a paralegal?"

His eyes widened for a second, then he stepped out into the evening air and looked around the front of the building, at the two large glass pane windows that could use a fresh coat of painting, as if he was searching for something specific. She got a waft of his cologne and felt her head spin for a second. She couldn't place it, but he reminded her of a kind of attractiveness she hadn't seen in a long time. He was slender, groomed, and well dressed in a gray three-piece suit, almost like being taken out of a 50s vintage add for expensive watches. A dark red tie was loosely hanging from his shaven neck. His hazel eyes had a kindness about them, but his face showed determination and still, annoyance.

"How... how did you know, Annie hasn't even put the sign up yet.", he said with a half-smile and stepped back inside the door frame. "Yes, yes I am looking for a paralegal. Why don't you hand in your resumé, and I'll take a look at it on Monday." Brushing his dark grey hair back over his head with one hand, he stepped inside and immediately jumped back out with a card in his hand.

"There, you can also send it to my email."

She took the card and thanked him. As she stepped back out onto their usual path, she couldn't help but wonder. If she worked for him, was it gonna be a problem? She loved her husband dearly, but my oh my, that lawyer certainly had a way about him. The dog went back to his tail wagging ways and left her with her thoughts and a tingling clit as they made their way home.

Monday morning, with a freshly sorted resumé already in her lawyer's mailbox at 7am and her trucker husband on his way up to Pennsylvania, she decided to take a shower and get herself ready just in case for a possible interview. She wanted to also hand in a printed copy on their morning walk and wanted to look the part. The temperatures had dropped significantly over the weekend, fall was finally tangible, and she loved the contrast of the steaming hot shower on her cold bare skin. While the water was warming her up, she envisioned her first day in office. She made a mental list of things to possibly get, like a clipboard maybe and some pastel markers, a bed for the dog and a cute container with dog treats for walk-ins.

There also was the picture of him fucking her from behind over her new desk, with the cute treat container falling to the floor while she tried to avoid moaning too loud.

Naturally, shaving her pussy didn't make it any easier. The razorblades gently brushing her clit every so often slowly pulled her thoughts in one direction and one direction only. She stopped shaving, snapped the detachable razorblade off onto the bathroom math in front of the shower, and used the rubbery handle of the razor sliding it up and down her aching pussy. She didn't need to feel it, she could tell her clear juices now running down her leg, mixing with the soapy water from the cocoa butter scented shower gel she had bought specifically for the colder season. She shrieked as her back touched the cold tiles for the first time, but quickly brought herself in position to be able to work her clit with one hand and use the razor handle to fuck herself with the other. Her little nob was swollen and throbbing already when she started teasing it, her pussy trying to grab hold of the razor handle as tightly as possible.

The vision of his dick penetrating her got stronger while she was fucking herself like that, his hand holding her down onto the desk by her neck, his other hand reaching around and working her clit. Her legs started to give way as she rubbed her clit faster and faster, her pussy starting to tighten, the hand holding the razor handle now completely covered in warm juices. She exclaimed a single pressed "Fuck!" when the orgasm hit her, making her legs cramp up and tremble while her body was being rocked by the waves, the razor handle almost being sucked into her completely. In her mind, he was cumming inside of her.

Showers take a lot longer like this, having to clean up all the juices that the water does not wash away that easily, and having to finish shaving when everything is swollen and tender. When she finally put her hair up after drying it and curling the ends, it already neared 10 am.

The dog had been pacing the house impatiently, wondering why his Monday morning walk had not started yet. She stepped out into an overcast fall morning, people already out and about, when her phone rang. To her disappointment, there was a female voice introducing herself as Annie and thanking her for her resumé, but regrettably informing her that they were looking for someone with experience.

That she had not. Suddenly she felt silly and overdressed in her blazer and dress pants, and the dog peeing on the front lawn while staring at her with his goofy face felt like he was mocking her. With a heavy sigh, she went back inside and changed into her usual walking wardrobe, consisting of a long-sleeved shirt and jogging pants, and put on her walking sneakers. Yet another possibility gone to make more of her life, might as well look like shit but feel comfortable at least.

She decided not to change her route just because of the rejection. Secretly, she thought it'd still be nice to see him occasionally, even though seeing the paralegal that he would eventually hire would probably sting a bit. Maybe he'd hire a male! She snickered at the thought of her lawyer fucking another well-dressed dude in the butt and felt ashamed that her pussy loved that thought as well. She thought of his eyes fixating her and his suit laying somewhere on the floor. She wondered what his chest might look like and what his hands would feel like holding her. She also remembered his fingers and imagined what they might feel like inside her. She had a thing for male hands, and knew that when said hands sparked the image of fingers sliding up into her, she had a problem.

Suddenly finding herself nearing the building, she realized she had spent most of the walk thinking about him and the ways he'd fuck her in various ways in his office, and the lips of her shaven pussy already felt a lot damper. To her disappointment, no one opened the door or peaked out the window as she was slowly walking by. Her dog took off chasing a squirrel in the back of the lawn surrounding the building, so she lingered a bit before calling him back to turn homewards. As she was putting the dog's leash on again, she noticed a dark car turning into the parking lot behind her and felt herself smiling when she realized that Nathan James got out of the driver's side, carrying a briefcase in one hand and the jacket of his dark blue suit in the other. He looked at her and smiled, locked his car door, and approached her with one hand now in his pocket.

"Well, so we meet again.", he exclaimed and stopped before her, trying to pat the dog on the head that was nervously sniffing at the visitor.

"I got your resumé, but I'm sure Annie told you by now that I need someone with experience. I've been out of the field for a few years and need someone to help me catch up. I'm sorry."

She smiled and shook her head. "No, that's fine. I just thought I'd try. I gotta tell you though, I'm a quick learner and very willing." English was her second language, and she usually forgot about that in day-to-day life. It was moments like this one that reminded her.

He chuckled nervously and stared at his polished shoes, just muttering a cringey "OH wow okay, well in that case..." and brushed his hair back again. She tried to save the situation. "I mean eager to learn of course...", but he interrupted her. "No no, I know what you meant.... I think.", and then they both laughed nervously.

"Well, if you change your mind, you know where to find me. I really need a job and I've always loved law. So... give me a call please if you see an opportunity to hire me after all.", she said and wrapped the end of the dog leash loosely around her wrist.

He mustered her and inhaled, but finally smiled politely and nodded. "I will. Thanks again."

With that he turned around and made his way into the building, leaving her disappointed and aroused at the same time. She stared at his ass in the dress pants as he walked up the three steps to the front door. When he turned around and gestured a small wave in her direction, she quickly started walking.

Her husband being gone made it exceptionally cruel to deal with the loneliness, the feeling of rejection and the visions of Nathan penetrating her. There was this bittersweet mixture she had always been sexually drawn to, feeling degraded by the rejection of her application, and feeling empowered by the sheer lust her body was causing a man at the same time. Her psychology degree told her bad things about this combination in her head, but she had learnt to successfully ignore that voice over the years. She spent the days going through what felt like a hysterical teenage crush, googling pictures of him, reading his office info on the yellow pages online, and wondering what he was doing. The thought of him having read through her resumé sent a small jolt of excitement through her clit every time, and she masturbated 4 to 5 times a day imagining his lawyer cock pounding into every hole of her body. During one of those sessions, while thinking of him holding her head in place and driving his hard cock into her mouth repeatedly, her phone chimed. It was a text message from an unknown number.

'Hey, this is Nathan James (the lawyer). I haven't had any replies to my job ad so far, and I was thinking we could try to make this work if you're still interested? Could certainly use a psychologist with some of these clients.....lol.... Anyway, jokes aside, please get back to me on this number. Thank you! NJ'

She felt her pussy juices drying up on the back of the phone as she typed the reply with a racing heart and breathing heavily. They agreed on her coming in the next day at 9am to start a two-week trial period.

When she got back to rubbing her soaking wet clit after the exchange, the orgasm made her yell for the first time in years.

*** End of part One ***