The Leaving Present

Story Info
Farewell sex at the office.
1.1k words
4.21
10.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Farewell sex at the office

Zena gets to the office early, it's a landmark day, her last at the company. She's leaving with the boss's blessing and a glowing reference to take up an exciting new job. No doubt there'll be some sort of goodbye gathering later, following which, Zena intends to resolve some unfinished business.

Her boss, Drew, who she admires greatly and lusts after secretly, has always behaved in a consistently professional and correct way towards Zena, who in turn has proved an exceptional colleague. However, there's been a perceptible change lately, since announcing her departure, Zena has noticed him checking her out, apparently particularly taken by her pert posterior. To be honest, she's consequently played up to these discreet appraisals with her choice of office outfits: tops a tad tighter, skirts a smidge shorter, nothing overly obvious.

Previously avoiding a career-damaging workplace romance, Zena now plans a special leaving present. The spin is that she'll be presenting it to him. Or will she?

Sat at her desk, Zena discards her commuting socks and trainers, swapping them for heels. Looks around to check no one is looking, then boldly slides her knickers off too. Under her skirt, she now wears only opaque hold-ups. Zena's not one of the bare-legged girls who shiver on the train, sacrificing warmth for the sake of fashion, besides, men have been known to like stockings...

The day goes well, her co-workers seem genuinely sorry to see Zena depart, and Drew's short speech is an appreciative testament to her time at the firm. Once everyone else has departed, Zena locks the front door and walks purposefully into Drew's office.

"Still here?" He looks up surprised. "You're free, Zena. No longer a company woman."

"We're each free to do whatever we wish, Drew, and we have the place to ourselves," Zena responds with a meaningful look. Wow, using his Christian name is strange after two years of 'Mr. Collins'.

"I've seen you looking at me recently." Zena sits on his desk and undoes a couple of blouse buttons, crosses her legs, exposing generous amounts of silky thighs, and dangles a shoe from painted toes, could she be any more obvious? Her pose is blatant and straightforward, hey, what's the worst that can happen? No way she can get fired.

"You've been the perfect gentleman employer, but here's a hint, while I always expect to be treated with respect, I sometimes also like to be treated more..." Zena searches for the appropriate word, "...assertively". Drew leans back, giving nothing away, his expression one of quiet amusement. "Think of this as my parting gift," whispers Zena seductively, "what would you most enjoy, like to fondle my tits, a BJ perhaps?"

Well, thinks Drew, this is unexpected. He'd been planning to see if she was up for a date. However, never short of initiative, Zena has made the first move and set the agenda. Just as she hopes, Drew proves equal to the occasion.

"Contrary to popular stereotypes, not all men are fixated with breasts and cock sucking," he answers, coolly. Zena arches her eyebrows, kicks off a shoe and lifts one foot onto the polished desktop, treating Drew to a view up her skirt.

"And the other leg," he instructs, in control; as always; the quiet authority in his voice sends sexual shivers up Zena's spine. Adrenalin surging, she obediently places both feet on the desk, enticingly revealing her shaven haven and leans back along the polished top feeling an exhilarating mix of exposure and vulnerability, knees parted in implicit invitation. Drew stands decisively, leans over and pushes Zena's skirt up around her slender waist.

"Completely shameless and very wet," he announces approvingly, Zena silently admires the bulge in his trousers, a rock-solid erection straining to be released.

"Then you should do something about my wanton behaviour," she purrs. Without preamble, Drew brings his mouth down to her glistening pussy, insinuates his probing tongue between her labia and sucks on her engorged clit. "OMG! So good, please do that forever," gasps Zena, squirming with pleasure, this man definitely knows how to give a girl oral. Her hips buck on the desktop as he skilfully takes the beautiful young woman to the brink of orgasm. Then stops. She scowls in disappointment.

"You want assertive, I'll show you assertive," Drew growls. "Turn around and bend over the desk, it's time you were punished for presumption and provocation." Wide-eyed and trembling, Zena meekly complies; this didn't figure in her game plan, should she cut and run? Simultaneously Drew's wondering if he's gone too far, too soon. To his delight, Zena, mind made up, stays put.

"Face down, up on tiptoes, present your bottom to me," Drew commands, owning the moment. Tense with anticipation, Zena shuffles into position, whereupon Drew's right hand swiftly smacks each enviably firm bum cheek half a dozen times. Zena gasps and wriggles as her rear begins to glow, smarting under Drew's palm. This has escalated quickly, one moment the temptress, next the penitent. No one has ever spanked her before; it's thrillingly dangerous and arousing, and Zena doesn't attempt to resist. On the other hand, buttocks increasingly hot, she's not sure she can cope with much more.

"Please!" Zena wails.

"Please what?" asks Drew. "Please stop, please discipline you further, please take a ruler to your naughty bottom. So many choices. What am I to do with you, Zena? All this time my straitlaced employee has been concealing an inner slut."

"Please fuck me."

"Fuck you how, my fingers, my cock?"

"Fingers good, cock better."

"Do you deserve either?"

"I deserve, need and want it all," Zena responds urgently.

"So, you're begging?'

"Not begging, asking nicely," she opens her legs wider. Drew's fingers adroitly insinuate their way between Zena's thighs, and she gasps, writhing ecstatically as he slips in two digits.

"Taste how juicy you are," he orders, withdrawing the digits and popping them into her mouth. Zena sucks at them salaciously.

"Wow, that's one big cock,' she observes, eyes gleaming, as he frees his erection. "I want it stretching and filling my pussy right now." A gentleman obliges a lady and Drew's fingers are swiftly replaced by his rigid rod. "Oh, you feel so wonderful inside me," she moans. Their hips gyrate together, Drew buried in Zena's tightly gripping cunt, abdomen pressed hard against her heat-radiating spanked buttocks.

Squeezing her sore cheeks, he shafts Zena lustily from behind, forcefully fucking her velvet pussy. No passive recipient, she lunges back, determined to take every inch, grinding her throbbing clit savagely against Drew's thrusting manhood. Spreads her legs wider, allowing him to drive deeper. Their mutual intensity is overwhelming, lost to the moment, pent-up desires finally indulged to the limit. Thighs quivering, shuddering uncontrollably as intense waves of sensation suffuse her body, Zena comes loudly and uninhibitedly, Drew spurts copiously and they orgasm together.

"How about we do that again, very slowly, face to face and somewhere more comfortable?" Zena suggests archly. It seems set to be a long goodbye.