The Librarian Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Move her to the top of the bed. I want to eat this pussy while you pound me into oblivion," Sydney said with a primal lust in her eyes.

The look she gave him said it all. Seth could only smile and put his lips to her ear, saying, "As you wish my love."

Seth moved around the bed and pulled Katie, as gently as possible, so that she was leaning her head against the pillows at the head board with her legs spread before her. Sydney crawled up to Katie, with a fire in her eyes, as she attacked Katie's pussy with her lips and tongue. Katie started moaning in pleasure.

Seth moved back behind Sydney. He on the bed and positioned his cock at her entrance. Then he ran his cock up the length of her slit a couple times before he slowly pushed himself inside of her. Though they had fucked countless times, he was truly amazed at how tight her pussy was each time he was fully inside of her. He gave her a few moments to get re-accustomed to his size, listening to the combined moans of both women. Sydney was eating Katie out like it was her last meal and Katie had her eyes closed the whole time with her hands on the back of Sydney's head.

Seth started with slow powerful strokes, pulling all the way out before pushing all the way back in so that their pelvises were mashed together. Each time he would go all the way in, Sydney would squeal as his cock touched her cervix. He would twitch his cock, making Sydney jump a little each time.

Seth started to pick up the pace, eagerly pounding away with each thrust. He knew it was having the desired affect on Sydney as he could hear her moans getting louder and louder. Seth then reached around with one hand and as able to grab onto Sydney's clit with two fingers as he pulled, pinched and twisted the little bud. Sydney's pussy squeezed his cock. As he was getting her closer to orgasm, Sydney started to nibble much harder on Katie's clit, hoping she could get Katie to orgasm at the same time that she did.

Seth knew from Sydney's expressions and the way she acted earlier that she was extremely turned on by what had been happening between the three of them. He knew it wouldn't be long before she was able to climax hard. He was glad for this as he was also getting dangerously close himself.

Then Seth felt it, the contraction on his cock foretold him that Sydney was about to cum hard. To push her harder over the edge, he pinched Sydney's clit hard and pulled on it, rubbing it between his fingers. As he did this, he increased his pace so that he was pounding her hard, causing massive ripples in her as with each thrust. He could also feel his balls slapping hard against his hand with each thrust. His other hand dug into her hips so hard that he knew it would leave a mark, but at that moment he didn't care and knew she wouldn't either.

Sydney's orgasm hit her hard and she started to shake uncontrollably, moaning and screaming into Katie's pussy as she had plunged her tongue into Katie's depths. This caused Katie's orgasm to trigger as well, coating Sydney's tongue in the sweet nectar that she was looking for. Sydney's pussy contracted hard on Seth's cock, squeezing it like a vice. This made it harder for Seth to keep up his pace. But he was still able to, with all the strength he had left.

Seth still thought this was a surreal moment, seeing both women orgasm within a few seconds of each other. He also couldn't believe how lucky he was to have both women in his bed.

He wondered how tomorrow would go when they would have to face his mother again. What decision would Katie make? He mostly knew that bringing her into their lives would not be an issue, but would she be seen as a sister living with them or possibly a second wife/lover that he was going to give children to as well? Either way, they would have to make that decision when it came time and he didn't want to dwell on that for the time being.

Seth finally got to the point of no return and felt his balls start to boil. He felt the all-to-familiar feeling of his cum rushing starting to rush up his shaft. He grabbed Sydney by the hair and forced her head up and back to him, pulling his finger from her clit as he held onto her firm stomach. He bit on her neck ever so slightly as he started filling Sydney's wanting pussy, squirting directly into her cervix as he made one last thrust as hard as he could manage.

Sydney moaned in delight as she was filled by his sperm once more. Sydney also hoped that by this point, she would be able to conceive their first child. Wouldn't that be the best story to tell: how she got pregnant while having their first threesome and her first lesbian experience with another beautiful woman? Her eyes rolled in the back of her head as her emotions overloaded, causing her to orgasm again, even harder than the last one.

Sydney's body shook even harder and this orgasm took Seth by surprise as he had wrapped his arms around her body, holding her tight against him. His biting on her neck turned to light kisses as he soothed her through her orgasm. Seth then looked up as he felt more warmth close to him that was not Sydney's. As he looked up, he could see Katie pulling both of them into a hug as she kissed the other side of the Sydney's neck. Sydney was oblivious to this with her head tilted directly up.

Katie had seen the wonderful look that Sydney had when she was receiving Seth's seed. Though she was a little jealous that she didn't get this load as well, she was glad that it didn't go to waste and that her newly found sister was the one taking it deep. But it was more the sight of love that made her want to be closer to them. She could feel it emanating off of them, like it was a power pouring out of their skin and filling the room. She had sought for this same thing herself and now knew why Sydney was the way she was with Seth. They were truly in love and nothing could come between them. She just hoped that Seth could love her even close to as much as he did Sydney.

Once Sydney came down from her orgasmic high, she realized that she was sandwiched between the two of them. She loved the feeling of them having their bodies smashing into her and their arms around her, but to her something was not right.

She looked over at Seth through glazed eyes and could only smile at him as their lips met briefly. She then turned her attention to Katie where their lips meet as well, but then broke the kiss and said, "Though I love this feeling, don't you think that we should have Seth between us?" while looking directly into Katie's eyes.

"Mmmhmm," was all that Katie could answer.

Seth helped to turn Sydney around to face him since her legs were barely holding her up and were still very shaky. Katie moved around the back of Seth and started to run her hands up and down his chest and abs, feeling each muscle move underneath her touch. As Katie moved her hands along his body, Sydney did the same but was opposite of her movements.

"Did you ever think you would be sandwiched between two beautiful women who love and want you ever so much?" Sydney asked, seeing the lust and love in both Seth's and Katie's eyes.

"I'm still waiting to wake up from this dream of a wonderful life that we have created together," Seth responded back.

"If this is a dream, I want to remain asleep forever," Katie said as she giggled.

Seth looked over his shoulder and his lips met Katie's. Their tongues attacked each other. Sydney loved watching the two of them together, knowing how they felt for each other. As their kiss broke, Sydney then kissed Katie the same way that Seth had done.

Seth was still amazed as he watched the two beautiful women making out while rubbing him up and down. "I still can't get over how fucking hot this is."

"Well," Sydney said as their kiss broke, "I did save some for you as well."

Sydney brought her lips to his and they started to make out as well.

Throughout the rest of the night, each woman had more than enough orgasms to last them a week and each got their own special creampie surprise to end the night. After another almost two hours, they all laid on the bed exhausted.

Seth was in the middle, while he had each woman on his sides; Sydney on his right and Katie on his left. At that moment, with the two of them draping themselves over him and softly sleeping, he felt like a king reigning over his kingdom. Little did he know that something was stirring that would change his life forever.

To be continued............