The Librarian Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, well that ruins my fantasies then," Seth said as he laughed. Though he had a lot of anger in him, he doubted he could kill anyone unless they did any harm to him or Sydney. He shuddered at the other thought. Even being with a virgin was a far stretch since he liked women with experience who knew what they liked.

The three of them headed over to Jessica's house and arrived within 20 minutes. Jessica had the day off while Donny was currently at work pulling a 12 hour shift. Jessica had been trying to keep herself busy keeping the house clean, but also making sure to shower and keep herself shaved so that she was the most presentable.

She liked to look good and loved having men staring at her, but something about committing incest turned her on to no end. She normally couldn't orgasm through penetration alone. It took toys or a good tongue lashing on her pussy to bring her to orgasm.

However, when it came to sex with Donny, before his inability to perform, she was able to have multiple powerful orgasms from the sex alone. Donny was not very good at oral, despite both her and her daughter trying to teach him. It seemed that he wasn't receptive to it and had more the man's mentality: he should receive it but the only thing he should give her was his cock. Unfortunately his father was the same way.

As both cars pulled into the driveway, Jessica heard the car doors close and got very excited to see her kids again. She did hear three car doors close and wondered who was with them. She went to the door and cursed when she saw it was Katie. She thought Katie had left for work that morning, and this partially ruined her having some alone time with Sydney and Seth.

Jessica was always more dominant in the bedroom, and both Donny and Jake had been more submissive. Katie could flip either way, but generally was submissive to Jessica so that she would get the orgasms she wanted.

"Hello my loves," Jessica said, coming out of the house to greet her children.

"Hello Mother," Katie said, as she was the first one to speak up. She knew her mother would be royally pissed if she found out that she spent the entire morning with Seth and Sydney, but even more pissed if she found out she got a taste of his cock before Mom.

Jessica glared at her daughter, wanting to know why she was with them and here now instead of being at work like a good girl to pay her part of the bills. She knew that the family needed Katie's paycheck to keep them going since Jake left, but she also liked to be in control. She had taken over the finances of both her kids and only allowed them a small part of their paychecks to spend on themselves. This way, her kids wouldn't be able to leave her and she would be taken care of if anything happened to where she wouldn't be able to work herself.

As Katie walked by her mother, she smirked at her in a sinister way. Jessica knew something was up and grabbed her arm, whispering in her ear. "Tell me what you know right now."

Katie just smiled and said, "I have a secret and I won't tell you." She pulled her arm from her mother's grasp and walked into the house.

She had been planning on leaving soon to get away from her jealous older brother and her controlling dictator mother, but she didn't yet have the money to do it. This was also why she had some of her more favorite outfits hidden in her trunk as opposed to being in the house where her mother could easily stop her if she wanted to leave.

Sydney walked up and hugged her newly found mother, who seemed to be extremely excited to see her. Seth, however, just shook her hand and walked past her. They could see a fire in Jessica's eyes when she saw that Katie had pulled up at the same time.

After they went inside they sat on the couch and love seat, much in the way they sat before, except Donny was not there. It was obvious to see that Seth and Sydney were a lot more comfortable this time, as Sydney was leaning into him with her hand on his inner thigh and his arm around her.

Jessica looked at them with wonder as she thought it may be easier than she had thought to get him inside of her. She even wore her pink thong for just that reason. Her tight yoga pants and tank top held her curves nicely so that they were fully on display for her son.

The four of them talked some more; well more Sydney talking with Jessica and Katie while Seth sat and listened to the whole conversation.

There was something about the look in his mother's eyes that he didn't like. It looked like she was planning and that was never a good thing. He knew his mother ruled the house when he was younger and wondered if that was still the case. He also saw how Katie was sitting next to her, almost like she was submissive to her mother in a sense. He wondered if she was going to allow his secret out and ruin the chance he gave her or if she was going to hold true. Only time would tell.

After about two hours, they were all starting to get hungry. Jessica had been revising her plans and decided that they needed a late lunch. It would give her the perfect opportunity. She stood up quickly. "I'm hungry," she said. "Why don't the girls go get us some food? That will give me some one on one time with my son." Jessica looked like a panther ready to pounce on its prey with the hunger she had in her eyes.

Seth knew what she wanted just from that look, as he had seen the same one in Sydney's eyes before they fucked like two college kids. He knew it may be a bad idea to let Sydney and Katie leave them alone, but he knew he was able to handle himself. His eyes narrowed, showing he wasn't going to back down from her, and said, "Go ahead, I don't mind."

They chose a burger place that was about 10 minutes away, but decided to order when they got there instead of calling the order in. Jessica knew that would give her more time to seduce her son and she wanted all the time she could have alone with him. In her mind, if Katie hadn't been with them, she would have taken Sydney and Seth already and would have both of them in her bed already.

Seth gave Sydney a long kiss as she walked out the door and, with his mother watching, he gave Katie a powerful kiss on the cheek, making sure to hold her tight to him. "You keep your promise to me, and I will make sure you are well rewarded for it," he said as he whispered into her ear while eyeing his mother.

Katie looked at him with her cheeks flushed, and simply nodded to him. She rushed out the door, trying to make sure not to keep Sydney waiting as she wanted to stay in her good graces as well. Even if she didn't get a ride on her brother's cock, she wanted to know her sister and be close to her.

Once they were gone, Jessica locked the door and turned to Seth. She told him to sit down so they could have a talk. She made sure she sat right next to Seth on the love seat and faced him, making sure to keep her legs open so that he could get a good look at what she had to offer. While they were talking she stood up, frustrated that he wouldn't look directly at her.

"Wow!" she said, "It really is getting hot in here." She took off her tank top, making sure to face away from him while she did that, and "accidentally" dropped it in his lap. Before she turned around, she made sure that her purple laced see-through bra pushed up her 38DD breasts to make them as alluring as possible. Turning around with her hip cocked out, she looked at him seductively.

Seth burst out in laughter at her, making Jessica's face get red in anger.

"And just what do you think you are laughing at, young man?" she asked.

"Did you really think that just showing yourself in tight pants and a bra would entice me to drop to my knees and beg to be with you?" Seth asked while trying to control his laughter.

"No... I-I um just thought it was hot in here and it is not like you haven't seen me in a bikini before," she replied. She wondered just what kind of sexual experience and resolve he had to see through her ploy and not to drool over her like his older brother had when she seduced him the first time.

"Sure, if you say so. I will say, for my mother you are definitely hot. But," he said standing up, deciding he needed a smoke, "from everything you have done to me, do you think for a second I would just drop all of that in just over a day and give you everything you want?"

As Seth walked towards the front door, she laughed at him. This caused him to pause for a second.

"I bet your cock is not even worth my time." She turned on her heel and started to walk away as she heard him laugh again.

"You keep thinking that, but why don't you ask Katie just how 'small' she thinks I am?" Seth asked as he turned back around and headed out the front door.

Jessica gasped and put her hand to her face when she heard his words! Was her daughter able to take him before her? That that was unacceptable! She knew she had to step up her game, but looking at the clock she knew Katie and Sydney would be back very soon and she wouldn't have the time.

Perhaps she would have to do something with Katie so that she could have her way with Sydney and Seth as she had expected. She also knew that if Sydney was anything like her daughter, Sydney would be just as submissive with her and she could use her to control Seth better.

Seth stepped onto the front porch and lit his cigarette. He thought about how he could use his mother's temptations against her. She was the one that had caused him the most mental pain, with Donny being the more physical. Even if his mother and Sydney did get close, he wouldn't interfere but still wanted to know that his hatred for her was still very much alive. Then again, he did have to thank her as she was the main reason he had fought to be successful away from home so that he would have the finances to fight her in court or to run to another state or country if it came to that.

Seth was so deep in thought staring out in front of himself that he didn't see the Suburban pull up with Sydney and Katie. It wasn't until they shut the doors, snapping him out of his thoughts that he noticed they were there. As he looked at them they both smiled, but Sydney and Katie could sense something was different with him. Sydney was the first to walk up to him. She gave him a look but he just nodded, kissed her on the lips and smacked her ass as she took the food inside.

Sydney could read Seth easily and could tell he had some plan for whatever was going on. She trusted him wholeheartedly and knew he was definitely smart enough to handle himself. As she looked over her shoulder, she noticed Seth stopping Katie. She turned around to take the bags that Katie had and took them into the house.

Seth had put up his hand to stop Katie for a minute. Initially she had fear in her eyes wondering what their mother had done while she was gone. She had hoped that he hadn't given into her, but when she saw his sly smirk, she felt in her heart that he didn't.

"I know Mom is a controlling bitch, but I need you to act normal and play your role as you would if she had complete control of you," Seth said as he looked directly into her eyes.

"What happened?" Katie said nervously.

"Mom tried to tempt me but I was able to win the first battle," he replied. "Oh and she tried to laugh at me and say that my cock was small and not worth the fight. I let her know that I wasn't small, in a sense, but that you also knew how big I was."

"Please tell me you didn't show her? If she knows what you are packing..." Katie started to say but was cut off by Seth.

"Don't worry, I can take care of myself," Seth said, reassuring her.

"It is not you I'm worried about. Hell, from what I have seen from you so far, I would just about drop to my knees and submit to you," Katie responded with a seductive smile.

"Wow!" Seth said. "That I would not expect from you."

"There is a lot you don't know about me little brother," Katie said seductively as she ran her hand up his chest, feeling the curvature of each of his muscles under her touch and loving the feel.

"Well, maybe we will have to explore that sometime, but when we have less company than the neighbors and Mom isn't around," Seth responded, looking deeply into her eyes, showing his desire for her that had been there for years.

"But as I was saying," Katie said trying to recompose herself, pulling her hand away from him with all her strength, "it is not you that I'm worried about. I can see the same submissive tendencies in Sydney that I have, and if Mom sees them as well she will be on her. I don't know if she has the will power to defend against Mom. I know I didn't."

"Let me tell you one thing about Sydney," Seth said as he let out a sigh, knowing that they may pick up on that side of Sydney. "She is very submissive when it comes to me; however she is a very independent woman and is fully dedicated to me and my will. If I wanted to, I could have her come out here with a knife and slit her own wrists and she wouldn't think twice about that. But I would never, ever hurt the woman I love like that."

"Why is she so dedicated to you like that?" Katie asked, wondering how and why Sydney would be that submissive to him, even if she may not fully show it.

"Simple. It is the same reason why I would do the same for her. But I have more the dominant personality which is why sometimes it may look like I am controlling her... but I'm not," Seth said but stopped for a second to gather exactly how to say what he wanted to.

Seth continued, "With what happened with our family acting towards me and her being an orphan and not having a real family, we have found each other and we've promised each other a family and love to each other. With both of us knowing our backgrounds, we know that we will be loving parents and will always be there for our kids and give them the loving home that they deserve.

"Plus, that is what I always wanted from all of you," Seth said as a tear fell from his eye. It was the first time he had allowed Katie to see any sadness from him since he had been back. "I would have stayed and taken care of all of you, even if I was never included in your incestuous affair. But you all shunned me when all I wanted was your love."

Katie had tears in her eyes as Seth had said this. She wiped his tear from his face with her hand and caressed his cheek. "I am so sorry about that. If I could go back in time, I would have found the will power to stand up to her, but she had a grip on all of us. Donny was more than willing to help her as she basically made him the head of the family when you weren't around. But I should have been stronger since I loved you so much. I just couldn't show it because she saw you as an outsider for the way you were around Grandma and Grandpa."

"Well none of that matters now. The past is in the past, and what you do now will define you in my eyes. You have shown me you are willing to have another chance and I hope you take it seriously," Seth said before slyly smirking at her, "because I would love to see what that sweet and tight little pussy looks like wrapped around my hard cock."

Seth grabbed her by the back of her head and gave her the most passionate kiss she ever had. Katie couldn't help but to moan into his mouth. She actually felt like she was falling in love with her little brother as Sydney had, although she doubted he would ever see her as an equal to Sydney. But if he included her in their relationship at least a little, she would be the happiest woman alive.

Their kiss lasted longer than it should have but was quickly broken when they heard a scream come from inside. Katie's eyes went wide as she was worried about Sydney. Seth on the other hand smiled at Katie, took her hand and went to the front door.

Before he opened the door, he whispered in her ear, "If you need to give up a secret to her and are forced, I won't be upset if you describe my cock to Mom. But remember what I said earlier this morning about how successful I have become. That still says between the three of us and it is not to be shared with anyone, no matter what."

Katie only nodded in agreement as she understood why he told her. She realized that Seth knew what his mother was like since he was similar but a lot more caring. He was also a lot less mean in the way he was dominant.

As they entered the house, they could hear another scream come from Jessica's room. Katie swallowed hard as she was led by the hand by Seth back to their mother's room. When they got to the door and opened it, Katie gasped as what she saw. Jessica was lying on the bed on her stomach in her lacy bra and thong with Sydney sitting on top of her. The underwear looked similar one that she used to seduce Donny that makes her body look that much better.

Sydney had tied Jessica's hands behind her back and there was some sort of clothing in Jessica's mouth, muffling her sounds. Sydney was breathing hard but was in full control of Jessica and actually had a look on her face that she was enjoying herself. Katie let out a sigh realizing that Sydney was okay, as that was her main concern. She felt Seth put his arm around her shoulder and pull her tight.

"See? I told you I wouldn't have to worry about her," Seth said with confidence in his bride to be.

Hearing Seth's voice, Sydney looked over at Seth, smiled and blew him a kiss. Seth walked right over to her and planted a kiss on her lips. He did notice some red marks on her neck but didn't see any that would cause bruising. He was glad that she wasn't hurt and knew that the scream he heard was not hers. That was the reason he didn't come running.

"Well you look like you are having fun," Seth said with a smile on his face. He also noticed the button on her jeans was undone and the zipper was pulled down just a bit, but not too much.

"Actually yes I am," Sydney said. "I haven't had this much fun since we had that fight two weeks ago."

Jessica immediately looked up at Seth hearing Sydney's words. Katie looked at him terrified. Had this love that they were talking about been just a joke to tempt the both of them? Seth turned around with a smile and saw the horrified look on Katie's face. He just shook his head.

"It wasn't really a fight," Seth said.

"Yep, cause I won finally!" Sydney yelled.

Seth just smiled and continued, "I learned how to fight from an ex-MMA fighter, due to how Donny used to beat my ass. Sydney on the other hand, took self-defense classes to be able to defend herself. But," Seth said as he looked back at Sydney who was having fun holding their mother in place, "over the past 6 months since we got our house I have been teaching her what I know. Let me tell you, that woman is a quick learner!"

Seth turned around and walked over to the other side of the bed to look at his mother. "So why don't you tell me what happened?" he asked as he removed the garment from her mouth.

Jessica readjusted her mouth. She looked at Sydney with anger and then at Seth before letting out a sigh, "I was just talking to her and this crazy bitch threw me on the bed and attacked me. AAAHHH!" Jessica said before screaming as Sydney pulled up on her arms just slightly.

"That is not what happened!" Sydney growled as she glared at Jessica. "I came in to put the food down on the counter and she told me she had some baby pictures of me. When we came back here, she took off some of her clothes, shut the door and grabbed my ass. When I turned around and told her not to do that, she put her damn hands around my neck and told me to be quiet as she unbuttoned my pants.

"When I told her to get off me once more, she slapped me and said she was in control and I belonged to her now. That was when I put her down, quickly I might add, and then put her on the bed. Luckily I found this satin tie lying around and was able to subdue her a lot easier," Sydney finished.