The Librarian Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is fucking bullshit and you..." Jessica started to say before Seth grabbed her hair and looked her right in the eye.

"All three of us now know you are a lying and deceitful bitch! We would easily believe her before you. Now, if you want me to have her let you up so we can go eat before our food gets cold, you have to promise me that you won't try anything on her again while we are here," Seth said sternly.

"But I, I'm not..." Jessica started to say to be cut off by Seth again.

"What did I just say?" Seth asked with anger in his voice.

"Okay fine. I promise not to do anything to Sydney while she is here. Now let me up dammit!" Jessica said with anger in her voice.

Seth just looked at Sydney who shrugged and untied Jessica. Sydney jumped up and off the bed and gave Katie a hug, as she was definitely concerned about her well being.

"Don't worry," Sydney said with a tear in her eyes, "Seth and I can take care of ourselves."

"I am so happy that you are safe. I know how tempting she can be and how dominating she is," Katie replied with tears in her eyes.

"You will pay for that after they leave," Jessica said looking at Katie. "I bet they would enjoy watching you squirm under my touch, wouldn't they baby?" Jessica had an evil look in her eyes as she finished.

Katie had fear in her eyes as she looked at her mother and started to tremble. She knew she would be punished for this and she didn't know if she could really hold back on all their secrets.

"That won't happen anymore," Seth said. "She is coming to stay the night with us at the hotel."

Jessica's eyes darted back to Seth as she growled at him, "Fine, but you won't be here forever and I always get what I want!"

"Well, if this is what you really want," Seth said smirking at his mother, pulling his hard cock out of his jeans to show her, "Then you will never get it."

"HOLY FUCK!" Jessica said as she looked at his cock from the bed. She couldn't believe how big he was. Now she was going to have to formulate a new plan to be able to ride that monster.

"Before you get any bright ideas," Sydney said, walking seductively over to Seth and grabbing his cock, "Just remember that this is mine and I am extremely picky about who I will share it with."

Sydney turned her head to Seth and they kissed lovingly while Jessica watched. Jessica's mouth watered as she saw the beads of precum leaking from Seth's monster. Her pussy throbbed and she let out a loud moan as she watched Sydney stroking it.

Sydney broke the kiss and smiled at Seth before turning her attention back to Jessica. She could see how sexually excited Jessica was, so she decided to do exactly what Jessica didn't want to happen. She put Seth's cock back in his pants and buttoned up his jeans, allowing him to readjust himself so that he was more comfortable.

The way that Sydney handled herself in front of his mother excited Seth to no end. He wanted to yank her pants off and show her how turned on he was, which he knew she was as well, but they would have plenty of time later for that. From the looks of it, they would be adding a third to their love making.

Seth, Sydney and Katie left the bedroom and went out to get their food. Once they had their food, they made their way to the living room and sat on the couch to start eating. When they were about halfway through their food, Jessica finally came out, grabbed her food and sat down next to Katie and glared at her. Seth cleared his throat while staring at his mother, and she quickly made eye contact with him before focusing on her food.

Seth and Sydney could easily tell that Jessica was frustrated but they didn't have a care about how she felt at the moment. She had brought it upon herself for all they cared. The only one that actually felt a little sorry for her was Katie, but she actually smiled as she had never seen anyone put her mother down like that.

"So Katie," Seth said breaking the silence after he finished his food, "If you are worried about any repercussions from Mom's threats from earlier, we will be willing to wait for you to pack up your things."

"You are not taking my daughter away from me!" Jessica growled as she stood up. Seth's eyes narrowed as he looked at Jessica when their eyes met.

"You have no say in this!" Sydney said glaring at her. "Katie is an adult and can make her own damn decisions!"

Seth looked back at Katie and in a softer voice said, "The choice is yours, but once we are gone, we won't be able to protect you from her. I do care about you and want the best for you."

"Her car is still in my name, so you can't take it either," Jessica said as she sat back down, thinking she would use money against them since she couldn't use her body to her advantage.

"That won't be a problem. Hell, she could leave with only the clothes on her back and I would take care of her if she needed me to," Seth said plainly.

Jessica laughed, "Like a boy like you would have the money to take care of her. She is constantly wanting more money for clothes and other crap."

"Well since you keep going back to the money part," Seth said glaring back at his mother, "I have plenty to not only take care of the two of us, but also to take care of Katie and even you if I remotely gave a shit about you."

Jessica laughed louder. "There is no way you could have that much. You were a simple run away when you left and you are probably just as poor as we are, working paycheck to paycheck."

"Actually, I haven't worked full-time for a company in my life," Seth said in full confidence. "But I sold my company that I built from the ground up for millions. I worked 4 different jobs at once before I met Sydney, when she began to take up more of my time. I have over 200 million in the bank as we sit here. So don't fuck with me or you will regret it immensely!"

Jessica's eyes went wide in disbelief. There was no way that he could have that kind of money. She just crossed her arms, "I bet you are the lying little shit as you have always been."

Seth just laughed at her, "If I am lying, then why are Sydney and I living in a million dollar home that we fully renovated?"

"How the fuck did you pull that off?" Jessica asked, stunned that this could possibly be true.

Seth told her of how he learned programming from a young age and was doing different jobs from the house before he left from home. He added that after he left, he had put most of what he made into stocks and mutual funds. He also told her about the apps that he created that were making him even more a month, and that he had sold the company for 16 million but that he had given half of the money to the people that worked for him.

"Why would you give away 8 million dollars? Only an idiot would give up that kind of money," Jessica said in disbelief as she laughed.

"Simple," Seth said. "I already had over 200 million when I sold it a couple weeks ago. Why wouldn't I help those that worked for me and helped me keep the apps running?"

Jessica couldn't think of anything to respond with, and her mind was still reeling from the fact that her son had made so much money since leaving their home. Now she was more determined than ever to find a way to get Seth under her thumb. She knew that after what happened earlier, that getting Sydney on her side was not the way to go. But since Seth was protective of Katie, she would gladly use Katie to her advantage, no matter the consequences.

"Now," Seth said looking back to Katie, "You don't have to decide today, but I would like you to come and stay in our hotel with us at least for tonight so that she," he said pointing to his mother, "does not influence or hurt you in any way. My only concern is for what you want."

"Like I would hurt my own daughter," Jessica said as she threw her hands up in disbelief.

"You have before mother," Katie said finally breaking her silence. Her mind was reeling from her mother wanting her to stay and her brother wanting her to leave. "You may not have physically hurt me recently, but emotionally you have messed me up to no extent."

"Oh baby," Jessica said as she threw her arms around Katie, "I never meant to hurt..."

"No mother, you didn't care about what anyone else wanted except for yourself," Katie explained cutting her mother off. "All you have cared about is what you want and not about the feelings of others. At least for tonight, I will go with them."

Katie had tears in her eyes because she didn't want to lose her mother and she still loved her, but she also couldn't go on living this way. Deep in her heart, she knew it was what she truly wanted. "I don't know if when I come back tomorrow it will be just to pick up my things or if I will come back to stay. I need to make that decision on my own."

Jessica gasped listening to her daughter's words, letting them sink in. She may have finally found her youngest son and eldest daughter again, but she instead be losing all three of them and only have her eldest son left. Her tears came forth like a flood and she couldn't help but to put her hands to her face as she wept. Her mind was trying to wrap its way around how this could have all happened.

When Seth appeared at her door and Sydney revealed that she was her long lost daughter, she thought things were finally turning her way and that she would be better off. However now, she didn't know what she would do if she lost most of her kids.

Sydney and Katie gave her a hug and held her, giving her some love and affection as Jessica broke down. They still cared about her, Katie a little more seeing as how she was actually raised by her mother. Seth on the other hand did have some love for his mother still in his heart, but most of it was only filled with anger and hatred towards her knowing how she had treated him over the years, and also the way she was still treating Katie.

"Mom, we need this time away from each other so we can both think. I will be back but I need some time to myself to think about what I want without you telling me what to do. I do still love you dearly," Katie said as she kissed her mother's forehead.

Jessica looked up through her red watery eyes and could only nod that this was probably the best. Her mind was finally realizing that it could be her fault as to why her kids were leaving. She needed to think and re-evaluate her decisions... and quickly.

Jessica was able to compose herself, for the most part, long enough to say goodbye to her kids and as they drove away. Once the Suburban was gone, she stepped back into the house, fell to her knees and started to cry again. It would be a long night for her. That was definite.

On the way back to the hotel, Sydney sat in the back with Katie while she cried on her shoulder. Katie's mind was going a mile a minute. Although the thought of being with her loving and caring brother and sister was extremely appealing, she still couldn't stand the thought of losing her mother. After all, you only have one true mother.

The three of them were able to get up to the hotel room without too many people seeing Katie in her emotional state, balling her eyes out. Seth decided to order in and called up room service for the 3 of them, ordering steaks with mashed potatoes, mixed veggies and some desserts for dinner. He knew Katie was emotionally broken at the moment, but she still needed to eat.

After dinner, Seth was outside on the balcony having an after dinner smoke when Katie came out. She wasn't crying anymore and had at least eaten half of her dinner, so that was a good sign. However, her hair was disheveled, her makeup was running and her eyes were red. She tried to smile at him, but it was not a good smile. Yet Seth could still see how beautiful she looked even in her current state.

"You doing okay?" Seth asked, concerned about her current mental state.

"I don't know. What I do know is that I didn't want you, of all people, to see me this way," Katie said as she looked down, obviously embarrassed.

"And what way would that be?" Seth asked, confused as to what she meant.

"Really? My makeup is running all over my face, my hair is a mess and I look like I haven't slept in days. I probably look horrible right now," she said feeling her eyes starting to water up.

"Katie," Seth started to say before he took a deep breath to focus his thoughts, "in all the years I have known you, I have never thought of you as looking bad. I have seen you covered in sweat, mud and god knows what else, but all I could see was the beautiful woman that you are."

"You mean..." Katie said as the first few tears began to run down his face.

"Yes," Seth said, "I have loved you since we were younger but always thought it was wrong to have feelings for my own sister. However, hearing the harsh words you kept telling me over the years, made me think that I would never get a chance to be with you and express my true feelings for you. Part of the love I had for you burned out. That was part of the reason I was going to leave anyways, before I saw the four of you having sex with each other."

"Oh Seth," Katie said as she lunged at him, throwing her arms around his neck. "I'm so sorry."

Seth huffed at the force as she lunged at him and had to steady himself, but he held her tight. "The only difference now is that I have Sydney and she needs to accept you as well. I won't do anything without her approval and only if you are willing to love her as you love me."

"Of course. She is the one that has brought you back to me and," Katie said her cheeks flushing, "Sydney is also one hot woman when she wants to show off her goods."

"Well in that case," Seth said as he put his cigarette out and pulled the door open, "why don't we have some fun so that you don't have to think about anything and just let your mind go?"

"Mmmm," was all that Katie could say as she kept her arms around Seth while biting her lower lip.

The two of them headed to the bedroom. Sydney was lying there in her tank top and boy shorts that showed off all of her womanly curves. She looked up and saw the desire in Seth's eyes and knew that he approved of the three of them being together.

"So I see the two of you have fully made up," Sydney said smiling lovingly at them.

"I think we have," Seth said looking at his bride to be and then down at Katie. He wondered how he was so lucky to have two of the most beautiful women in his bedroom, with both of them loving him as he did them.

"Well... I for one would love to see how her lips taste," Sydney said biting her lip. This was going to be her first lesbian experience and threesome and she hoped it would be as good as she imagined.

Seth released Katie, who nervously walked towards the bed where Sydney was kneeling. She could see her pussy pushing through her shorts and her nipples pressing hard against her tank top. Katie had kissed her mother multiple times before as well as her girl friends when they were trying to learn how to kiss. But she knew that if Sydney didn't accept her, she would mess this whole thing up. She couldn't afford that.

Sydney saw Katie moving slowly to her and reached out her arm to quickly pull Katie in close. Their lips met with a force that neither woman was expecting. After a few moments of their lips touching, Sydney opened her mouth letting Katie know she was allowing her tongue access. When their tongues finally met, Sydney felt a jolt of electricity run through her body and let out a loud moan, feeling her clit throb.

Both women took their hands and started to fondle each others' breasts. This caused both of them to moan simultaneously. Seth could smell their womanly scents filling the room and couldn't wait to join in, but he was having too much fun watching them at the moment. However, his cock was throbbing and he could feel his precum starting to leak into his underwear.

Seth moved behind Katie, putting his hand across her midsection and feeling her muscles quiver under his touch. Her skin was just as soft and felt just as good as when he touched Sydney. As he held her, he used his other hand to move her hair from her neck and started giving her kisses up and down her neck.

Katie broke the kiss with Sydney. She looked over at Seth as their lips met, their tongues tasting and exploring each others' mouths. Sydney kissed her way down Katie's neck to the top of her halter top. She then pushed the halter top up, exposing her 36B breasts. Sydney ran traces with her tongue around each nipple, nibbling on the skin as she did before moving to the nipple itself. She sucked Katie's nipple into her mouth, hearing Katie moaning and watching her chest heaving as her passion filled her.

Seth broke the kiss while Sydney released her breasts. Katie gasped as Sydney took hold of her head and thrust her tongue into her mouth. Seth moved his hands to Katie's breasts and massaged them, making sure to tweak her nipples, sending waves of pleasure throughout Katie's body. Seth's hands found the button to Katie's shorts and made short work of that and her zipper, pulling down her shorts and revealing her red thong.

Seth looked down and admired her taunt ass as it shook while her shorts passed down her legs. Once her shorts were on the floor, Seth bent down and pulled her thong down as well, making them join her shorts. He helped her step out of them. She was almost oblivious to what was happening.

Seth moved his hands slowly up her legs one by one, enjoying the feel of her silky smooth legs beneath his touch. He could see goosebumps following his fingers as he ran them up her legs. Ever so easily, he took hold of one of her legs and slowly parted her thighs, giving him the room to do exactly what he wanted. Seth put his head between her legs and ran his lips and tongue up her legs, starting above her heels. He made sure not to touch her paradise yet, making her want it even more.

When Seth made his second pass, he used his hands to spread her ass cheeks open, running his tongue around her dark hole, causing Katie to shake. Katie's moans had gotten louder and louder as her kiss with Sydney persisted. Sydney proceeded to play with Katie's breasts while Seth worked his magic.

Seth was having a hard time getting to his other prize from this position causing him to huff in annoyance. He finally decided to stand back up, pulling Katie to him quickly and breaking the kiss with Sydney. Seth quickly spun Katie around and lifted her up, Katie's arms going around his neck to hold on. He set her down on the bed softly, beside where Sydney had been kneeling.

Seth then looked at Katie deep in her eyes and smiled slyly at her as he moved his head down to her breasts. He sucked, nibbled and pulled at her large nipples causing Katie to gasp in pleasure and moan loudly. He then ran a trail of kisses down her chest to her midsection, stopping to run his tongue around her navel. Seth proceeded further down, admiring her neatly shaven pussy, with the nicely trimmed hair right above her opening.

Seth had to take a moment to look at the lovely sight before him. Though not at tight looking as Sydney's had been, her pussy was as tight as he had ever seen. Her clit was showing from under its hood, like a nipple begging for pleasure. Her lips were a bright pink while being full and puffy. He could see her opening as her inner labia was opening and closing, like a mouth gasping for air. Her wetness gave the air in front of him a wonderful smell. His nose was tickled pink with the wonderful aroma that was attacking his senses.

Katie's mind was running, wondering how Seth felt about her body. Was she hot enough for him? Were her breasts large enough to make him happy? Was her pussy tight enough? She worried that he wouldn't like her breasts since they were not as large as Sydney's or her mother's.

She then felt his kisses and touching stop suddenly. She could feel his hands on her legs, keeping her spread open. She could feel his breath on her paradise, taunting her. But then why did he stop. Does he see something he doesn't like? Is her pussy not appealing to him? Does she have something down there that is causing him to not want her? His breath on her was causing her mind to run a million miles a minute...