The Librarian Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down at him and could see his face pointed at her paradise, but couldn't see good enough to know what he was looking at. This feeling caused her legs to flinch as she tried to close her legs, but his hands held her still. Finally, she broke her silence when she couldn't take anymore. "Why did you stop? Do you not see something that entices you?" Katie asked while her voice trembled.

Seth shook his head, causing Katie's eyes to water up thinking he didn't approve of what he saw. "On contrary, you have one of the prettiest looking pussies I have ever seen. It just caught me by surprise that I saw something so beautiful and the aroma coming from it," Seth got his face closer and took a big sniff of her pussy, "God, I just want to eat you all up," he finished with a giant smirk on his face.

Katie's face got all red and she bit her lip as she turned her face from his eyes.

"Don't worry," Sydney said as she took Katie's face in her hands and looked her in her eyes, "Seth tends to say what is on his mind and is the most honest man that I have ever known. If he likes what he sees, then you will have a hard time not giving him what he wants." Sydney bent over and kissed Katie again.

Katie felt Seth's tongue run traces around her outer labia. She could feel her hips moving on their own, trying to get his tongue to where it should be, but Seth was able to keep his tongue from hitting the spot until he was ready. Katie couldn't take it anymore. She tried to grab his head, but Sydney intercepted her hands and stopped her from grabbing him, instead forcing her hands above her head.

Seth continued to tease Katie as she started to whimper, "Please, please taste me. I need to feel you inside of me. Something, anything, please."

Seth smiled, knowing he could get her to do anything he wanted. But he wanted this to be about her pleasure; to show her what they could offer her and how she could truly be happy. Seth then ran the flat part of his tongue up through her slit, causing Katie to gasp loudly.

"Oh fuck!" Katie screamed. It was so much better than she had expected and he just barely touched her!

Seth did this a couple more times, running his tongue up the entire length of her slit slowly and sending ripples throughout Katie's body. Seth then started to suck on Katie's outer labia, pulling as much of it in his mouth as he could while he raked his teeth over the flesh. He then moved to the other one and did the same thing.

Katie could only moan at the feeling of his mouth on her pussy. She could feel her juices running out of her hole over her ass but loved every minute of it. She noticed that Sydney was getting off the bed and stripping her own clothes. The way Sydney's body looked when she was completely nude made Katie a little jealous, thinking that she could easily be a model. Sydney had a body to die for and a natural beauty to her.

When Sydney looked up and caught Katie looking at her, she could see the lust in her eyes and she knew she was going to have some fun with this. Sydney crawled on the bed back over to Katie, like a lion stalking her prey, before kissing and sucking on her breasts. Sydney loved the taste and feel of her breasts and nipples being in her mouth. Although she loved being with men, she instantly knew she could easily enjoy being with a woman as well. But that woman would need to know how to please her back.

After sucking on the other breast as well, Sydney kissed her way down Katie's midsection to where Seth was sucking on Katie's labia. Seth felt her presence nearby and looked up to see Sydney staring at him as her tongue tasted Katie's flesh. Their lips met and Sydney got her first taste of another woman on her man's lips and tongue. She thought it was exquisite and was just as good as when she had tasted herself on his lips.

As they broke their embrace, Sydney simply smiled and said, "I love you so much." Sydney had lust in her eyes as she went back to kissing and licking her way up Katie's body.

Seth could only smile as he went back to eating Katie. He then pushed his tongue inside her canal as far as it could go, running his tongue along every millimeter of her paradise that he could reach. He could feel each time her pussy contracted and savored the additional nectar that she was releasing as he pleasured her. As he pulled his tongue out of her, she let out a whimpering moan. That quickly changed as Seth looked up and saw that the two women's lips had met once again, causing a pleasure-filled moan from Katie.

Seth then ran his tongue up her slit a few more times before he inserted a finger inside of her. If he was lucky, her g-spot would be in a similar position to Sydney's and it would add to her pleasure. His guess was right as he heard her gasp loudly as he found it. His lips then met with her clit, and he sucked on it gently. He then felt her hand on the back of his head trying to push her clit further into his mouth. Seth then raked his teeth over her clit as he then pushed a second finger into her canal.

As Katie started to pant more and more and moan louder and louder, Sydney could only wonder what Katie's mouth would feel on her own mound. She moved with quickness, throwing her leg over Katie's head and slowly lowering herself onto Katie's waiting lips. She felt Katie's hand spread her pussy open and her tongue invade her canal, and threw her head back to and moan in pleasure. Sydney used one hand to grab the Katie's nipple while her other hand pinched her own.

Upon hearing the moan, Seth instantly looked up knowing it was Sydney who had joined Katie in moaning. He loved the sight he saw, while his teeth pulled on Katie's clit and refused to release it. It gave him real joy and happiness to know that Sydney was getting pleasure of her own, and that she was enjoying this as much as Katie was. He already knew he was going to fuck them both like they needed, but he thought that any added pleasure from each other was always a bonus.

Seth increased his sucking on her clit as he started to finger her harder. His free hand was able to reach up far enough to grab a hold of the nipple that was currently free. He tweaked, twisted pinched and pulled on it.

Feeling both of her nipples being played with while Seth had increased his pleasure on both her canal and her clit caused Katie's orgasm to build a lot quicker than she thought. She felt her body start to tremble as she took hold of Sydney's clit between her teeth and raked it, just as Seth was doing to hers. Sydney's pussy was then pushed even further on Katie's face as Sydney's body began to shake as well. Both women were nearing orgasm but Katie was the first to explode.

"FUCK! Don't stop! I'm CUMMMING!" Katie screamed as her womb detonated, sending a torrent of juices flowing down her canal. As soon as Seth felt her nectar flooding his fingers, he released her clit from his mouth and replaced his fingers with his mouth as he drank in all her juices. Her nectar was some of the best he had ever tasted. The only one that had a slightly better taste was Sydney, but it was the closest second possible.

As Katie's orgasm crashed over her, she sucked on Sydney's pussy harder than before causing Sydney's orgasm to erupt.

Sydney smiled down at Katie and could only think, 'My turn,' before her orgasm hit her. "Jesus fucking Christ shit FUUUCCKK!" Sydney screamed, feeling her juices running down her canal and soaking Katie's face. Katie lapped up as much as she could, but a good amount still ran down her chin and onto her neck. She suddenly felt Seth's face near hers as he was lapping up Sydney's juices all over Katie's neck and the bottom of her chin.

Once her orgasm finished, Sydney fell forward, with Seth catching her as he had realized she had lost control for a few moments. He laid Sydney down on the bed next to Katie as he kissed the woman who had brought him such happiness. As both women lay there feeling the after affects of their orgasms, Seth got up and went to the kitchen to grab a couple bottles of water. He knew they would need it if they were going to make the night truly memorable.

Once Seth walked back to the room, he saw a sight that would be seared into his eyes for a lifetime. There, lying on the bed was Katie and Sydney, two of the most beautiful women, each with their heads between the other's legs looking like a perfect Yin-Yang symbol of beauty. He could hear their moans as they pleasured each other and truly looked like they didn't care about anything else in the world but the pussy that was in front of each others' face.

Seth just stood against the doorway and could only smile at the sight before him. "Damn! Now if that is not the best sight in the world, I don't know what is," Seth said.

Both women brought their heads up to look at him and smile, both of their faces covered in the others juices.

"If you don't hurry up and feed my sister that monster, then I will be forced to take care of her myself," Sydney said with lust in her voice. Her eyes staring at his protruding cock the whole time, licking her lips and wanting it back inside of her as well.

"How could I ever say no to a beautiful woman?" Seth asked as he set the cold water bottles down on the dresser. He walked over to where Sydney's head was.

Sydney took his cock in her hands and gave it a quick suck, making sure to put as much of it in her throat as possible. After a few moments, she guided him to Katie's entrance. Sydney ran his cock up and down her slit a couple times before slapping her clit with it. Katie could only gasp as she felt his cock tap her. By this point, her clit was overly sensitive, but she wasn't about to let that get in the way of her taking the monster that hung between his legs.

"Baby girl," Sydney said to Katie as she looked into her eyes, "this cock right here has magic powers and will make you scream like you wouldn't believe. Seth here is going to fuck you so good. By the end of the night, you will belong to him just like I do."

Katie could only nod at what Sydney said as the anticipation of taking his cock was killing her. She could feel his cock resting against her sex, but she wanted it inside of her so bad it was almost hurting. She had never been turned on this much or wanted to be fucked this bad ever in her life!

Seth leaned down and gave Sydney a sensual kiss. Sydney put her hand on Seth's ass and pointed his cock right at Katie's entrance. He easily slipped almost halfway inside of Katie before he met some resistance. Sydney rearranged herself to lie next to Katie so she could kiss her and play with her breasts.

Seth slowly pulled out and pushed back in, each time adding another half inch inside of Katie's canal. Each time he would stop, she would moan, her breathing becoming heavier telling him she would have another orgasm soon. Once he was about ¾ inside of her, she put her hand on his chest letting him know that she needed time before she could take any more.

"Holy fuck you are big!" Katie said as her eyes went wide. "Please give me a minute and then continue. I want to be able to feel all of you inside of me, but I want to enjoy it as much as possible."

Seth gave her a few minutes to grow accustomed to his size. Then he pulled out and pushed back inside, adding more until she stopped him again. This repeated until he finally had the full length of his cock inside of her, causing her to squeak as he felt his cockhead hit her cervix. This made Seth smile, remembering that Sydney did the same thing when he hit her cervix.

Seth started to wonder if this was normal in all women, or if the cute squeak they made was just something with the women in his family. He could find that out if he decided to fuck his mother, but he would never make love to her at all. His hatred still burned for her, but that didn't mean he couldn't fuck her at least once just to give her a taste of what he could do so it would torment her.

Seth gave Katie time to grow accustomed to his size. He twitched his cock inside of her, causing her to jump each time. After a few minutes, Katie looked up into his eyes, reaching with her hand up at Seth. Seth leaned down as their lips met and their tongues attacked each other in an animalistic way.

Sydney was not to be left out and sucked, bit and nibbled on Katie's nipples while she watched the both of them attack each others' mouths. She even put a hand between her own legs and fingered herself while playing with her clit, bringing herself pleasure to the wonderful sight she saw in front of her.

She knew she wanted her own turn on Seth's cock, but also wanted her newly found sister to feel the same pleasure she had felt since she had met him. She knew he was something special and didn't mind sharing as long as she didn't lose her man, which she knew wasn't going to happen since their love was as strong as ever.

When Seth and Katie finally broke their kiss they both gasped for air. He looked down at her beautiful face, amazed at how he had these two beautiful women in his bed.

Katie looked back up at Seth lovingly as she spoke, "Fuck me and make me yours. Show me that I now belong to you."

"My pleasure," Seth said with a sly smirk.

Seth pushed himself up so that he was able to grab a hold of her hips as her legs wrapped around him. Seth pulled out so that just the head was inside of Katie and slammed the whole length back inside of her, causing her to squeak again. He continued with slow, powerful strokes for a few minutes, loving the squeaks that would come after each time he hit her cervix.

Seth then started to pick up the pace, keeping up with the long strokes, but moving with much more ferocity. He watched how Katie's eyes rolled in the back of her head as her back arched and her legs squeezed tighter around his waist. She also grabbed a tight hold of the sheets, turning her knuckles white.

Seth was now fucking her like an animal gone mad, pounding her into the mattress like she had never been fucked before. He reached places that no other man or sex toy had ever been. Katie's mouth was open but nothing was coming out. Suddenly her body started to shake as her orgasm hit her like a tank. She shook underneath Seth's hold and he had to grip her even harder just to hold her in place.

"FFFUUUUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!!" she screamed out loud.

Katie's orgasm crashed over her like nothing she had ever felt before. She tried to open her eyes, but finally gave up as they strained against the muscles holding them shut. She could feel her whole body shaking and it also felt like there was a train of goosebumps that were running up and down her body, over every inch of her.

Then without warning, her body went limp and she felt nothing. Her mind was completely blank, like she was floating on a cloud, completely weightless. For once in her life, she felt complete bliss and happiness. The only thing that popped into her mind was that Seth was the one that brought her to this moment; the same man that she now loved and cared for and would do anything for.

Seeing Katie's body go numb and motionless, Seth stopped his motion. Her body only gave little shakes here and there as it felt the aftershocks of her orgasm. Sydney, not knowing exactly what had happened, looked up at Seth who simply smiled back at her.

"Don't worry, she will be fine," Seth said happily. "I remember when I first saw you like that."

Sydney blushed a deep red as she looked at Katie and then back at Seth. "Now I know why I felt like you owned me so quickly. That kind of bliss is not something you will ever be able to find elsewhere. That is something heavenly."

Seth leaned down a bit to kiss Sydney on the lips sensually as he used his hand to hold her in place. "I will never ever say no to making you feel like that for as long as I can. You are the woman of my dreams and you have given me so much."

"As have you my love," Sydney responded, "But now, I think you need to cum once she comes back to us."

After a few minutes, Katie opened her eyes and had to take a minute to remember where she was. She didn't know if she had passed out, blacked out or something else had happened. But whatever it was, it was the most wonderful feeling. As she looked up, she saw Sydney smiling at her and Seth still on top of her. His cock was still buried deep inside of her.

"Did you cum?" Katie asked as her voice cracked, trying to get the words out. She felt an insane amount of wetness inside of her and had to believe that he did, but she wanted to be sure.

"No, I didn't," Seth said with a loving smile, "When you had your orgasm, I had to stop so that I wouldn't hurt you."

Katie's eyes couldn't help but water. She was sad that she had gotten hers but he didn't. "Please fuck me. I want to feel your seed filling my willing womb."

"Are you sure you are ready? I can wait if you still need time to recover," Seth asked, concerned about her.

Katie could feel the aftershocks of her orgasm still rippling through her body here and there. She could also feel that part of her body was still numb, but wanted to allow her lover to have his pleasure as well. "Yes, I am ready. I want to feel you leaking out of me."

Seth nodded to her with a smile on his face. He started slowly again, but held her legs in a position that he knew would get him off quicker, but still possibly give her a nice orgasm to follow up the earth shattering one that she just had.

Seth took hold of Katie's legs as he wrapped his arms around them. He got the position he wanted and started with long fast strokes before he quickly upped the pace. Within minutes, he was pounding into her hard and fast, causing her breasts to bounce with ferocity. If they were big enough, they would have been slapping her in the face over and over again.

Seth continued pounding into her as he felt his orgasm get close. Katie let out a moan as she announced she was cumming again. Seth didn't slow up at all and continued to pound into her like his life depended on it. He felt his balls boil and the rush of his cum starting to come up.

"I'm cumming Katie!" Seth moaned out as his cum shot out his shaft and into her womb. Squirt after squirt soaked Katie's canal with his seed. She could feel the warm salty cum coating her insides as her pussy milked his cock.

Seth finally released her legs and collapsed beside her, trying his hardest to not put the full weight of his body on hers. As they both recovered from their orgasms, Sydney saw this opportunity to have some fun of her own. She jumped up off the bed and first cleaned off Seth's cock, making sure to lick her way up and down his shaft, paying the most attention to the parts that she wouldn't be able to fit down her throat. She then took him in her throat to clean the rest of his cock and get him semi hard again for when he fucked her.

Then she moved her body so that she was able to clean out Katie's pussy, loving the taste of their combined juices. As her tongue ran up and down Katie's slit, she pushed her tongue into Katie's canal, sucking out as much cum as she could reach. She noticed some of his cum had leaked out and was running down her starfish. Sydney got a sly smirk on her face as she followed the trail with her tongue before putting her tongue on Katie's puckered hole and licked up all the delicious cum.

Katie let out a soft moan as she felt a tongue running up and down her slit and eventually in her canal. She was still recovering from her orgasms and could barely move. She was able to tilt her head to the right and see that Seth was looking directly at her with a smile on his face. He just winked at her as he got up and loved the look of Sydney eating her out.

Seth got behind Sydney. He rubbed her back and then smacked her ass a couple times, happily watching her ass jiggle each time he slapped it. As he positioned himself to go inside of her, Sydney pulled her head up and looked over her shoulder at him.