The Light Between the Trees Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

R: Please need to cum

R: Need

R: Orgasm

C: Slowly now, wait for permission

R: Ohgod please

I remember this part vividly, my thumb teasing my clit as my other hand types out my pleas to the man I've given myself to. I'm burning with need; I can feel the little tremors and I slow right down, willing him to respond with just the one simple word I need. He surprises me.

C: Stop

There is a gap.

C: Did you cum?

I remember staring at those words for a long time, my crotch sopping, my fingers still slick.

R: No

C: You may go and get on with your day

I'm approaching the corner, where the bus stop is, feeling the craving again. To be fair, what girl wouldn't after having started today with a direct order to shower, breakfast and bring myself to the edge of orgasm, in that order? Covalent has made my life hell, edging me until I beg, using nothing more than text messages to bring me to the point of orgasm.

I have no idea where I'm going, only that I'm wearing a summer dress to cover up my body, and I have a little plastic bag with a pastry and a bottle of water with me, as if I'm going on a journey. The phone buzzes.

C: Look under the bench at the bus stop. There's a ticket. Get on

I frown at my phone, but then I do as directed, finding a bus ticket on the ground. At that moment, a bus comes rumbling down the street towards me and I flag it down. The ticket works and I take a seat towards the back, my phone in my hand, waiting for my next command. I have the feeling of being under his magnifying lens, like I'm a chess piece he's moving on a board, playing a game of strategy that I'm not allowed to see.

I think back to the story of the woman in the garbage bag, her last post, and I have to wonder again whether any of this is a good idea. Each time I've met Covalent, he seems genuine and honest, but I'm taking an awful risk here, heading off into the unknown without a word to anyone. There is a twinge of apprehension at the predicament I'm getting myself into, alongside the buzz of excitement and that ever-present aching horniness that he's been stoking in me for days.

C: Unbutton the button just below your waist

I hesitate. I'm on a bus, in public. There are other passengers. I decide to get up and switch seats, picking one where I'm not overlooked by someone. I unfasten the button over my crotch and the dress gapes open slightly, showing my inner thigh. I cross my legs and arrange myself as decently as possible, but I know what's coming next.

C: Tease yourself

My hand slides into my dress immediately. I touch the dampness of my pussy lips, parting them with my fingers and feeling how slick I am. As my fingertip begins to circle the little hard button of my clit, I cover my lap with my plastic bag. I look out of the window, but I don't take any notice of the streets passing by. Soon, I don't notice anything but the feeling of my fingertip brushing slowly against my swollen nub.

I'm aware of time passing, and I watch the inner-city streets yield to suburban houses and then eventually to a rural landscape. All the while, I bring myself to the edge and then slow down, until I'm locked in a pattern, unable to think of anything else but my aching need to orgasm and then the hollow denial of pulling back from the brink, over and over. The phone buzzes again.

C: You need to keep your strength up. Take your hand out from between your legs. With the same hand, eat your pastry. Don't forget to drink

I baulk at his instruction, but he's being very clear. Reluctantly, I slip my hand out of my dress and into the plastic bag. When I hold the pastry to my mouth, I can smell my arousal on my glistening fingers, repelling but at the same time enticing me. I eat, taking in my own scent.

It's a relief, taking a sip of my water and looking out at the landscape, rather than playing with myself. I can feel the fabric of my dress clinging to me, my lower back and my bottom damp with perspiration. He's thought of that too: a black dress to hide the damp patches. I finish my snack and empty the drink bottle.

R: I'm done

I wait for the inevitable, the command to resume teasing myself. My thighs are slick and as I re-cross my legs I can feel the frictionless movement of skin on skin.

C: Get off at the next stop

I look up and see a small cluster of houses and a coffee shop coming up. I make my way to the door and step off the bus when it comes to a halt. I'm the only person disembarking here, and when the bus pulls away again, I'm alone by the side of the road. I look around, scanning for him. I send him another message.

R: I'm here. What now?

I realise that I'm a long way out of the city now, all the way out at the lake. I can see the water shimmering between the buildings. There's no-one else around.

C: Is your bag empty now?

R: Yes

C: Do you see the path leading down to the lake?

I locate it easily, running around the side of the coffee shop down to the water.

R: Yes

C: When the path gets to the lake it goes left. There is an old boathouse that I want you to go into. Do you understand?

R: Yes

C: Good. Now, take off your shoes and put them in your bag. Then turn off your phone and do the same. Put the bag into the waste bin in front of the coffee shop. You won't need them anymore

I feel a chill.

C: Do you understand?

The fog of arousal lifts as a little spike of adrenaline kicks in. I'm alone on the side of the road with nothing but my phone, a long way from home. The ticket, the instructions, the distracting me with the command to tease myself, it's all conspired to get me here to a place where he can isolate me. No-one saw me got on the bus and there's no-one here to notice that I got off it. There might be security camera footage on the bus itself, but that would be the only evidence of my movements.

I get a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. Even if there was security footage, someone would have to think to look for it. If I went missing now, it would be Monday before anyone missed me. How would they find that one recording in a two-day window? How would anyone know what happened to me?

You won't need them anymore.

What the hell have I done? This is insane. My only option is the coffee shop, then waiting for a bus back the other way. I don't have any money though, so I'd have to talk my way onto the bus, invent some story for the driver about bad boyfriends. I'm beginning to piece together my escape route and I walk towards the coffee shop. Yeah, shit got real, and I'm in the middle of fucking nowhere, horny as hell and defenceless. Then I stop.

What if he's in the coffee shop? That would make sense. It's the perfect spot to be waiting for me. My pulse quickens, realising that if he's in there I have nowhere else to go. I have nowhere to run to. I freeze. The phone buzzes.

C: Your phone's still on. Are you having trouble?

He could be anywhere. He's probably watching me right now as I stand in front of the coffee shop like I'm rooted to the spot.

C: The bus you got off passes back this way in thirty minutes. There is a ticket under a rock by the bus stop. There is also the path down to the lake. We can part ways, it's your choice, but like I told you, I don't do halfway

I look across the road. There is a rock next to the bus stop sign: I'm torn. This is too much, there's too much risk here, I should get back on the bus and leave. If I go to the boathouse, if, let's face it, I just follow the path down to the lake, he can take me. I'm half his size and there are no witnesses. He could do anything to me and I wouldn't be able to stop him. What if this is it? What if all the talk of wanting to make me disappear wasn't just talk? I could be making his fantasy a reality, sacrificing myself for his ultimate thrill.

The woman in the garbage bag would have had the same thoughts, teetering on the point of no return. Was she bagged and disposed of? Or was she now living happily with someone who nurtured and supported her hidden inner world?

I slide off my shoes, almost before I realise I'm doing it, standing barefoot in the dirt. I take a long look at my phone and then turn it off. Everything goes into the plastic bag, wrapped up tightly, and into the bin. I walk around the coffee shop, down the little track, further and further from safety. There are thick bushes on each side; the track bends and I'm out of sight of the road, listening to nothing but birdsong and the droning of insects. I head further down the track, my bare feet making no sound on the compacted earth.

These may be the last steps I ever take. My heart is pounding in my throat, and I'm desperately aroused. I've never felt so afraid.

I've never felt so alive.

---

[Next chapter: Will Chloe go into the boatshed and become Covalent's toy for the weekend? She should turn back, right? This is madness, isn't it?

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

12