All Comments on 'The Light Between the Trees Ch. 15'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ToranAllairesToranAllaires10 months ago

I absolutely love the link between Covalent and the Everything Engine. That one blindsided me. Well done! This is one of the best stories I've read in a while. Thank you for sharing and can't wait for the next chapter!

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking10 months ago

Congratulations, I'm starting to skim the sex to get to the next plot point. Will he or won't he? I want to know!

flynn99flynn9910 months ago

Another impressive step in a dark arc... The monster grows compassion and the heroine's hopelessness clarified. Powerful storytelling...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I haven’t been this obsessed with two characters in so long. I don’t care how unrealistic it is I need them to just fall in love and be together. I’m not even reading the sex anymore I just need them to find love and comfort in eachother! You’re doing an amazing job, this is the first I’ve read from you & I am a huge fan!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...