The Lineage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After this, Zenna became more open to talking. For a day or so the two would speak of their pasts, their childhoods and where they were from. Marcus told her stories of his battles in service of Underhill. Although none of it stuck to her memory, his voice filling the air made the ride a bit less unpleasant.

Zenna would tell him stories passed down through her people, and how she was treated by her village. Essentially the way she said it, she was the target of abuse for everyone she had ever known. Her father and siblings even treated her like a freak. The knight began to understand why she was such a shy individual, untrusting of strangers. As someone who had been ostracized for her entire life, it should come as no surprise. Based on the way she told it, no one besides her mother ever loved the girl, and so she was filled with hatred instead.

But as their destination neared, hardly a day away, she shrunk back to her silent self. On the night before their arrival, Marcus broke the silence.

"Have you given any more thought about, it?"

Zenna sat with her knees pushed as far into her breasts as they would go. Her cock hung like a heavy rope down to the floor of the carriage. It flopped calmly as the carriage moved. She let out a long sigh before she spoke.

"No... I... I don't know. It is all just... it is just insane to me. You cannot truly believe I could really help you."

"If this works, you would help us out more than you would ever know."

She did not seem convinced. Marcus looked out the window as he spoke,

"I'll tell you what. When we get there, allow me to present you to my king and explain the situation. He is very graceful and would likely give you a few days to think about it. If you are still not convinced, you may leave. You have my word."

She looked up, "truly?"

"Truly. Here, let me show you."

With that, he reached within his pocket, drawing out a piece of folded parchment. He unfolded it and showed it to Zenna. It was the ownership paper the slaver had used to sign her over to Marcus as his property, only a few days prior. She stared at it, then looked to Marcus.

He took the paper in both hands, ripping it in half, and then again, and again, and again, until it was a pile of useless scraps. He threw it out the window, the pieces scattered to the wind.

"You are now a free elf, I only ask you stay with me for a while longer, as a courtesy.

She pondered this for a few moments, nuzzling her head into her pillowy breast.

"I just don't know."

"Just try to think about it, ok? Let's get some rest; we have a big day tomorrow."

To be continued.


12