The Lineage Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her nose crinkled again as her blush faded. Marianne did not notice the girl's frustration and spun back to face the railing.

Silence descended upon the pair as the smile slowly disappeared off the queen's face over a few moments. The eerie lack of noise was only permeated by the surrounding sounds of the city.

Having to build up the courage to do so, the queen said quietly, "have you thought any further about Marcus' request? Have my girls... my maids, influenced you in any way?" she nervously pined, trying to be tender to the elf's sensitive feelings as she could.

The elf's demeanor darkened, her eyes still looking over the city, "no... I mean... sorry," was all Zenna could offer, "so much has happened since we arrived here, I... haven't even had a moment to myself."

Marianne snorted at that, I can tell, she thought.

But Zenna heard the queen make a comical noise.

Did she just... does she think this is just a game to her? I was abused by her maids, and she is laughing about it?

A few more moments of silence passed, but then the queen reached a hand outward, extending her finger to something down below, "look there."

Zenna followed the queen's outstretched finger, tracing a line down to the city. She was pointing to a city block sparsely populated by people. A fountain spewed water in the afternoon sun, complimenting the idyllic scene. Stone streets hugged the brick buildings as people and carts moved around.

"In the center there, the woman in a blue cloak."

Narrowing her vision, the woman in question came into focus. Her face was barely discernible from other people in the crowd as she sat alone on a bench, eating food from a pack. A pair approached the woman, a giant male orc and another short, scaled creature Zenna had never seen before. The two waved at the woman and she returned the favor before resuming her meal.

"What about her?"

The queen withdrew her finger, "her name is Versas. She came here during the war in order to support her family. Her father was killed during one of the first Sunborng raids, and the rest of her family moved here for protection."

"Oh... I'm sorry to hear that..."

Marianne nodded, "she works as a chef in our kitchens now. Her work is very good too, I am sure you had at least one thing of hers last night... if not many things," she looked coyly at Zenna, who shrugged and smiled.

"Your appetite last night was truly legendary. I heard we ran out of stock on a couple things; they thought people just kept joining the party. You can imagine the surprise when they found out it was just one elf girl!" the queen said with a laugh. The elf finally laughed out loud alongside her.

"You did certainly seem to put it to good use, if this morning were any indication."

Zenna froze immediately, her laughter dying in the blink of an eye.

Oh... oh no, is that what all that food was for? Just to give me enough energy to stuff her maids full? That was their plan all along...!?

The elf's eyes throbbed as they stared into the queen, but Marianne made no motion that she caught her glaring gaze.

After being caught up in the moment, the queen became quiet again, "Versas married a young man shortly after moving here, as both families wanted grandchildren. Lovely young lad loves his wife to no end, and she does the same to him. But as the final days of the war were approaching, you can guess what happened."

Zenna went wide-eyed, "no!"

"Yes," the queen said drearily, "only months after their wedding, as the final battle against the kingdom of Sunborng was won, we were cursed. No matter how hard she tried, she would not become pregnant. Her womb was locked away from giving her what she most desired."

The elf was struck, breathing in heavily as the realization dawned on her, "I... I still cannot believe this curse is real... your people seem so happy... until you know what they're going through."

The queen nodded, "so... you can only imagine how they feel. Those already with children cannot have more, and those without children are missing the best times of their lives, all because of a stupid curse!" she pounded her fist on the railing for emphasis, "even people your age are frustrated they never get to have families. No one even bothers getting married anymore... what would the point be?"

Zenna was stunned. She had heard Marcus telling her how the curse had affected this kingdom, but to see how it is truly affecting the people...

"My people will grow old and die alone without children to take care of this last generation. Even my line..." she paused, "...our line, me and my husband, will end if nothing can be done. When Trinas and I retire, our son will take the throne of a dying kingdom, and my daughter will be unable to provide an heir to her future husband. In the last years of my biological clock, even I cannot... cannot..." the queen stopped, unable to continue as tears formed in her eyes. Marianne shuddered and fell with her back against the railing.

Zenna came down to support the queen's side, ensuring her bust and her flaccid length were not bumping the royal lady. The elf could do little to comfort the queen, who cried for a few minutes more.

Eventually the queen looked up at the elf girl, "you have such beautiful eyes, Zenna, like staring into a roaring fire," she said, bringing a hand up to brush some of Zenna's blue locks away from her face, tucking the hair behind her pointy ear.

"Use those eyes of yours and look over my domain. You tell me it is not something worth fighting for."

Zenna also began to tear up slightly, feeding off the queen's emotions. Marianne reached up and embraced the elf, who subconsciously gripped the royal in return. The queen sobbed into the elf's prodigious chest as Zenna wet the top of Marianne's head. Waves of noise echoed through the elven breasts as the royal lady let out nearly a decade of frustration for minutes on end.

I am... so sorry my queen... but I cannot... cannot be...

After their mutual emotions had been shed, they regained their composure and stood. Marianne rubbed the elf's little head a bit in the same way she would pet a child. Her hand fell back to her waist and she began walking again. Zenna followed until the pair came to rest upon a corner of the building. Marianne leaned heavily into the railing, allowing the sounds of the theater district below to waft upwards into her ears. A group of people laughed about something while a street performer played his instrument.

"See my people. See how they act. My guards carry out their duties, musicians still fill the streets, and bars are still full of rowdy people each and every night. But why? Why do they bother keeping on if they have no legacy? Maybe, maybe... they just want to forget. To have something else to think about... so each and every little distraction becomes wonderful for them."

Zenna said nothing.

"That is why we need your help, Zenna. After two years, our most trusted soldier chose you, and only you, and brought you home to us. Our wisest sage's prophecy came true... and Marcus was blessed enough to find you."

Zenna stared over the city but did not answer.

"Even you, a foreigner, can see how my people live at face-value. How they act, eat, work, live, and die, and yet... what is it for? What can they work for, if there is no one to take their place when they expire? They want to live their life to the fullest, and yet they have no one to pass their experiences on to. Their work... is for naught."

The elf felt the sadness dissipate, as it was replaced with a fresh set of feelings welling up within her.

"Marcus tells us you were... treated differently throughout your life. Picked on and bullied for your gift, but now... you are here. You are safe amongst the walls of our city, your being protected from the harshness of the outside world. No harm will come to you here, I promise you that."

The elf's brow furrowed heavily as her teeth ground.

Gift... is that how you see it?

"I believe you were born for this role, and everything that has happened to you, led you to us. Marcus told your story. How you were captured by bandits, how they either killed or sold off your family into slavery like they did you, how you were found by Marcus, and, on top of that, you have such a beautiful gift down..."

"Stop. Just... stop."

Marianne blinked. Her thoughts left her momentarily, surprised by the elf's sudden interruption. She spun around but stayed deathly quiet as she awaited the girl's next words.

"I just... do you even hear what you are saying? What you are asking of me is... unthinkable. Me? Save your kingdom by sharing my bed with every woman who wants me? Line them up so I can knock them down? Do you just see me as a common whore to be used and passed around?"

The queen tilted her head in a nasty manner, "Zenna, you should know that..."

"I'm not done. Who is to say I can even help you? That I can even break the curse? Just because I have this... thing! between my legs that everyone thinks is their key to happiness?"

"I just think that your..."

"AND THAT'S JUST IT!" screamed Zenna, staring straight into the royal woman's soul. The elf's outburst was carried by a shockwave that fell across city blocks and nearly sent Marianne sprawling.

"This," Zenna grabbed her length through her clothes, shaking it harshly, "is all you seem to care about! What about me? Do I matter? Or am I just life support for this fucking thing? Do I just happen to be attached to your salvation, and that is the only reason you are here, trying to win me over? That I'm just a means to an end?"

The queen was stunned. She stared openly into Zenna's eyes, noting the fire within them seemed to grow visibly.

"Gods, is that how you feel, Zenna? That we just want you for your..."

"YES! YES!" she interrupted, thrashing her arms around. The queen leaned back against the railing in fear.

"That is all you care about! That is all anyone has ever cared about me! For this fucking! thing! It's all anyone has ever seen me for! It made me the target of every joke and ridicule for everyone in my village, making everyone I've ever known take their hatred out on me, just for how I was born! Everyone from my neighbors to my teachers to even my own father and siblings tormented me for this goddamn cock! My own mother was the only one who ever cared about me and look where she is now! Dead!"

She gripped her head, tugging at her blue locks in frustration, "even Marcus would have just walked straight past me, had this thing not been attached to my body! Without it, I would be just another elf girl that he would not have even looked twice at!" Zenna gasped as realization washed over her, "I'm right... I'm right, aren't I! You tell me I'm wrong," she glared at Marianne, "why the fuck else would he have bought me, like piece of goddamn meat!"

The queen had no words.

"Finally got you into a corner, huh? 'No harm will come to you here, I promise you that,' is that not what you just said!? My very first night in Underhill, I was raped by the very people you want me to save! In your very own palace, no less! Those fucking sluts from last night were driven by their lust, just using me for all I was worth, right under your goddamn nose!"

Zenna curled her hands into a ball near her ear, mimicking a high-pitched voice, "oh miss! We friends! We here to help you! HELP ME!? I was just a fucking sex doll to them! I was nothing, nothing! to them, just a way for them to get off! Just a fucking tool to sate their burning lions! Even after I faded away they kept fucking me like I was made to do so! As if I'm just something for them to play with! Even you," she pointed her finger between the queen's eyes, "you called me a little doll! Dolls aren't fucking people, they're things!"

Marianne shook against the railing and her jaw jammered.

"I want you to look me right in my eyes," she point at the twin infernos on her pale face, "the eyes you seem to think are so goddamn lovely, at say it straight to my face -- Zenna, I am sorry! I am sorry for how my maids raped you into a fucking coma! SAY IT!!"

"Z-Zenna, I am..."

"NO!" the elf screamed over her, "NO! NO! NO! NO! LIES! MORE LIES! That's all anyone can do in this world -- lie! Hate! Hurt! That's all you goddamn pigs know!"

"N-no! Zenna, stop! You're..."

"How about you, huh?" the elf interrupted again and leaned into Marianne's nose, "wanna ride me next? Get a good lay in with the best dick you'll ever have? Promise it'll make you feel reallll good! Stuff you nice and full, a warm feeling for a cold, old woman? Your husband having a problem getting it up anymore, and you just want to sleep around!? IS THAT IT!?"

The queen's lip trembled, Zenna's voice having stolen away her own. Her skin crawled as if fire covered it.

"I'm right, aren't I? That's all you fucking see me as! Just your prize bull, bred for the sole purpose of fucking your flock until they pop, right? Am I just a beast to you, huh!? Your husband sure fucking thinks so! GO ON! SAY IT! SAY IT LIKE YOU FUCKING MEAN IT!" the elf growled at her with venom hanging off her canines.

The queen did not respond. Zenna hyperventilated as her heart rattled her ribcage. She gripped the back of her head as the throbbing intensified, her speech becoming harsh and erratic, words seemingly fighting each other up her throat. Marianne watched Zenna throw her body around as if trying to harm herself.

"I hate this body! I hate it, Marianne! I hate it! I hate it! I hate myself! Do you know how that fucking feels!? Everyone I've ever known has fucking hated me, Marianne! Even my own father was disgusted with me! All the humans I've ever met just want to use me or kill me! That's all you humans do! HATE! HATE! HATE! HAAAATTEE!! Every fucking child you want me to create will be born out of hatred, Marianne! Is that how you want your kingdom to be!?"

Marianne attempted to respond, but Zenna released a sound only comparable to a death whistle, paralyzing the queen and even the nearby guards. People on the streets below looked up as the alien noise blanketed city blocks.

The elf's feet wobbled as her strength began failing, "and everyone else I've ever come across... everyone else I... every... fucking pig human, just, fuck! I am not just a thing, meant to be tossed around and jerked for your pleasure! FUCK YOU! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK YOOOOOUUUU!!" her voice oscillated across Underhill's capitol as her throat was battered senseless.

The queen tried to say something once more, but staring into Zenna's face felt like staring down a dragon, so her mouth clamped shut. The elf's eyes burned brighter than the sun, and Marianne felt her skin melting away. The guards stood nearby, death grips on their weapons, but they had been told not to touch the elf under any circumstances.

Receiving no response, the elf let out one more guttural scream which encased the palace, threatening to shatter the mosaic glass she once appreciated. Marianne's ears nearly bled, but she was most certainly knocked clean off her feet.

Zenna turned away and stomped her way across the balcony and back into the capitol. Her heavy gait could be heard echoing off the walls as she brushed past anyone who dared step in her path. Her body complained in anguish under her harsh steps, but she did not care.

As she forced herself back towards the guest wing, her emotions ran through a roller coaster, bouncing from each extreme of the spectrum.

Happiness of finally speaking her mind.

Anger at herself for doing so.

Hatred at everyone else for how they treated her.

Sadness that she just spit in the face of the queen, only wanting to save her kingdom.

Her face was nearly spasming as she walked, unable to decide on an emotion as she burst through the doors to her room, which she would have seen was now fully cleaned and tidied, yet the tears falling from her eyes blinded her. The fire in her eyes was doused under its torrent.

She climbed onto the bed and buried her face into the largest pillow, screaming at the top of her lungs as her body was wracked with emotions. She slammed her head against its soft surface countless times, screaming fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! on each impact.

Her tantrum lasted the better part of an hour until she eventually emptied herself of stamina and rolled onto her back, her face a sloppy, melting mess of tears and mucus. She cried openly into the air, wailing as her mind became an empty expanse. Too much for her, her body called it quits and arrested the elf into an uncomfortable slumber upon the bed of nails.

To be continued.