The Little Wulf Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My room? Wait, can't I go home?" I asked.

"We can't have a supernatural apex predator enter society unsupervised, yet." Cindy said.

"Once you get your powers and hormones under control dear, then maybe. Your sister knows where you are and she can come visit you. You are free to go and do what you want but you will check in and out with Laura. She will mentor you and help you adjust to your new life; anything you need comes from Laura for now." Cindy explained.

I nodded. We heard another vehicle pull into the back lot, it was a large black SUV with blacked out windows. A driver in a suit and black sunglasses emerged and opened the passenger door.

"My ride is here, I have to get back to my future mate and plan a wedding." Cindy said with an air of arrogance.

"PACK FIRST." Cindy and Laura said loudly.

Both women looked at me, waiting. "PACK FIRST." I responded.

The first order of business was to find a job, but to find a job I needed money and to get money I needed a, well a job. My first lifeline I called Lisa and asked to borrow money to go shopping. That was easy; asking Lisa to go shopping and run up credit cards is like asking the Pope to say grace. Lisa picked Laura and I up and we headed out.

The only shopping area or mall was in Bowling Green about thirty minutes from McCutchenville, the town my apartment was in. It was an easy country drive but the great thing was all the smells. My new wolf powers let me experience the outdoors like a newborn pup. The smells of the country are the best; I swear I understand why dogs like to ride with their head sticking out of the car. All the new smells, all the wild animals running around, a muggle would never understand. I can close my eyes and I can see a completely new world out to the horizon. I can smell better than I can see sometimes. With the car window open all those wonderful smells, it is like drinking directly from the fire hose. I was enjoying the trip until the smell of warm apple pie.

"What is that place?" I asked.

"It's Holcomb Farm, Tinker's parents live there." Lisa said.

I made a mental note of where we were, Holcomb Road, about three miles north of my apartment. My head turned unconsciously to watch the passing farm, ignoring all the wonderful smells that were flooding into the window hoping to catch just one collection, warm hay, leather, and apple pie.

Lisa pulled up in front of the Salvation Army Store. Memories of home filled my brain. We never had a lot of money and this was first stop with mom in the fall for school clothes or new to me summer clothes.

"Hey, don't look sad, sometimes they have new items." Lisa said. She was trying to cheer me up but I was not sad, this is the first day I get to shop for clothes without trying to hide from people, I can buy a bra and panties without judgement from the cashier or patrons.

"Penny for your thoughts." Laura said to me.

"This is the first time I've felt like I wasn't hiding form anyone. I don't have to pretend to be a boy and I don't have to be scared anymore, this is the first time shopping where I can act on the purchases I want without worrying about the male or female stigma we all have to conform to." I said.

"I'm also wolf; I am the biggest badass walking across this parking lot. You should pity my tormentors when I start training in the fall." I said.

"That is what we need to work on." Laura said. "Fortunately for me it's a new moon so your badass powers should be waning." Laura added.

"Waning? I feel like I could take on a bear." I said as I strolled to the store.

"Remember this is Bowling Green, the whole town is supernatural neutral, no shifting, no wolf powers. The muggles are happy when they think of themselves as the top of the food chain." Lisa reminded me.

"Just like males, let them think they are the apex predator." Laura laughed.

The Mall

"Three female werewolves walk into a mall." I joked.

We pulled into Bowling Green Mall with a mission. I own one outfit and a misshapen cheerleader outfit tailored to fit a boy's flat figure. With the help of my stepsister Lisa's credit card, we hope to fix all of that. We already hit the Salvation Army and the Goodwill store and got some great essentials like jeans and some tops but now we need to get serious.

We entered the mall through a sporting goods retailer; I need a new cheerleader jumper that will fit my girl hips and boobs. Every new place brings new smells even the sales associate with the too-tight polo shirt and too much body spray that almost killed himself getting over here to help three eighteen year-old werewolf chicks, two of which are exact twins.

"Look at this ship wreck coming at us." Lisa says to me.

"Ugh, he smells like last week's lunch." Laura says.

His nametag says Zack and he smells more like potpourri actually. While Lisa and Laura pretend he does not exist, I inform Zack I need a jumper for cheerleading and I need it without our school equipment manager or choreographer finding out.

"Oh, I can't do that, your choreographer..." Zack stutters.

"Christena." I informed Zack.

Before Zack even develops a reason why he cannot do exactly as I demand I place my hand on his chest and purr my instructions very carefully and slowly so his muggle mind understands the tasking.

"And I need you to measure me, don't look at the little red head over by the tennis rackets, I don't want her help Zack, I need you, Zack, to reach around my body and order the jumper." I purred.

Zack was very helpful, He lead me over to the changing rooms with a cloth tape and measured my neck and then my chest followed by my hips, then my inseam. He hesitated asking for my torso measurement. I took the tape from his hand and placed it over my shoulder, holding the metal end between two fingers near my chest I asked if he could hand me the other end.

Zack reached between my legs, rubbing me with his had the whole way back to the other end of the tape. He recorded all the dimensions on the form and made a note for a direct sale and he added a twenty percent discount.

I pushed Zack against the changing booth and kissed him on the cheek,

"Good Zack." I whispered as I left him with the form and my number.

I met the other two wolves in the jersey section who, were in deep debate wondering what the two college guys shopping for golf clubs taste like. It is a wolf thing, yes.

"Those collage rats are a dime a dozen here." I said.

We walked out into the mall. What a wonderful smell, not, I thought. If the smell did not turn your stomach, the sounds will drive you insane. I could hear everyone talking all at once, some talking to themselves, oh and the people that read their texts to everyone surrounding them as if they care. My ears were so overloaded.

There the one noise that split the ocean of sound, a baby crying for its mother. She had been quiet until now, the she-wolf living inside of me, maybe it is a he no she is a bitch. She forced me to listen; there it is a whimper from a youngling. Crap, I almost started drooling.

"Leigh, what's wrong." Laura said.

"Oh my gawd is that drool?" Lisa asked dabbing at my bottom lip with a tissue she pulled from her purse.

My inner wolf slipped to the front of my mind and took charge, I moved through the people leaving Lisa and Laura behind, quickly, quietly, and without attracting attention. I made it to the jewelers and stopped. A three-year-old boy with black curly hair, now in full panic mode crying for his mother, his arms are reaching out for any woman to comfort him. Ugh, he smells of baby lotion and cabbage.

I push my inner wolf back, no need to run up and rip the boys throat out with a food court less than 20 yards from me. I focus my nose on the smells as I walk up to the boy, still one foot in front of the other, slowly, then I realize I was stalking the kid.

"Hey, are you lost, come with me and we will find your mom." I said with an outstretched hand.

I did not need to find the human that smelled of baby oil and cabbage; I just had to listen for the shrieks of a mother missing a child. Right on cue, the woman's screams were like a lighthouse beacon in the fog. I walked into the food court towing the little muggle with me. Oh, gawd I thought it is sucking its thumb. It was then I decided I hated the smells babies made.

The mother spotted us walking towards her and flung herself at her baby crying hysterically. I gladly shook my hand free of the clingy little humans' fingers. Smelling my own hand, I decided I would need to burn it to get the baby small off my skin.

Laura and Lisa quickly caught up with me. "Cabbage" I announced. The two girls looked at me funny. "Cabbage, baby's smell of cabbage and baby lotion" I announced.

"That was a cool thing you did." Lisa said with Laura nodding.

"You haven't lost your humanity, Leigh. It's a good thing." Laura said.

I winced; I never want to touch another toddler in my life. I think I stuck my hands under six hand sanitizers on the way to lunch. The three of us headed over to the food court where the worst and the best of the mall smells emanated from. If I was not so hungry, and on a budget, I would have asked to go somewhere different to eat.

"Maybe Zack could take you out to eat." Laura mused.

"Yea, I bet Zack would love to take you to the Y for lunch." Lisa teased.

I playfully punched my stepsister in the shoulder as we each decided a big slice of pizza would do for now.

"So why do you need a jumper? High Schools over." Laura asked between bites.

"She wants to have it because Clyde said it looked good on her." Lisa mused.

So what, I had a crush on Clyde, he is a cute guy. I needed to start somewhere and why not with the best single guy available?

"We are forever pack sisters now, don't forget that. If the pack needs, you to mate with a pack member, then you are honor bound to do so." Laura said sternly.

"Fuck that. This is my body not a playground for the pack senior membership." I said with a dismissive tone.

We finished the day by sitting at the mall fountain watching college guys walk the mall, rating them on a scale of 1-10. We watched the girls walk by for fashion tips, but most were wearing jeans and a tee shirt or yoga pants.

We found our way back to the apartment well before sunset. Laura, my pack chaperone decided we should make getting indoors before nightfall a habit.

"Hey, I bought you something." Lisa said holding a small brown gift bag.

"For me? You shouldn't have." I said taking the bag from her. Opening it, I pulled the contents out slowly. It was a one-piece swimsuit with a southwestern design on it. Similar to the one she gave me as a kid.

"Do you have roof access?" Lisa asked.

"Yea, why?" I asked.

"You want to go layout for a couple hours before sunset?" Lisa asked.

"You too Laura, it will be fun." I offered as I practically skipped to my room to change.

I did not think about getting a swimsuit today. The one epic clothing option for a girl I did not consider buying. I pulled on that suit, and it felt comfortably snug in my groin. Pulling my boobs into the cups, it was a life-changing event for me. Lisa came out of the bathroom in her suit, and when Laura appeared, we all headed down the hall to the rooftop stairs.

The previous tenants had chase lounges already set up on the roof so we covered them with our towels and basked in the late afternoon sun. This was the perfect end of a perfect day. It was like when my stepsister and I would lay out on the barn roof as kids. That seemed so long ago. Two hours passed and Lisa said she had to leave. We said our goodbyes but Laura wanted to lay out a little longer and asked me to stay.

Kissing Laura

"So, you never kissed a girl before?" Laura asked.

"No, I wish I had but no, I have not." I said.

"You know I thought you were cute as a boy, I often thought about us making out at my parent's barn on more than one occasion." Laura said quietly as if reliving a memory.

"Sorry, I didn't know. If I could make it up to you I would." I said.

"What if we kissed now?" Laura asked.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yea, I think so." Laura said. She moved over to my chase lounge and motioned for me to move over. We laid there facing each other looking at each other's eyes then Laura moved in on me, out lips touched. She kissed me ever so softly and I kissed her back. Laura pulled pack then kissed me deeper and longer and we ended the kiss with a giggle.

"How was that?" I asked.

Laura did not answer she smiled and closed her eyes as she kissed me again. She left peach Chap Stick on my lips with each kiss. She was wolf born so she always smelled of musk and wood bark to me but she evolved into smelling like peach paradise.

Our third kiss Laura opened her mouth; I felt her tongue moving across the top of my bottom lip so I parted my lips so my tongue would meet hers. Her arms slipped around me and mine around her shoulders. She rolled me on my back with her on top continuing our kiss.

She paused and we giggled looking into each other's eyes. Laura pulled one of my shoulder straps and then the other, pulling my top down exposing my 36C boobs to the night. My nipples hardened to the night breeze.

Laura kissed my neck, shoulders, the covered my left nipple with her mouth. Adrenalin rushed through my veins and my wolf leapt to the front of my brain begging me to change but I breathed deeply as Laura switched to my left nipple sending another dose of adrenaline through my body causing my groin and thighs to feel flushed with heat.

Laura stopped, looked into my eyes, and asked how I was doing. "Fine" I said half intoxicated by her smell. She smelled different, like her body was giving off a strawberry lemonade smell maybe with a hint of peach.

Pulling my swimsuit down to my waist she ordered me to lift my butt then she stood to pull my suit completely off. Laura whistled as my suit fell from her fingertips. I lay there, naked to the crescent moon. Laura looked up and down my body before bending down and kissing my stomach.

She trailed kisses down to my freshly minted pussy and began placing butterfly kisses on the area of skin between my leg and pussy first on the right hen on the left. I involuntarily moved my hips to meet her lips; I wanted her tongue inside of me so fucking bad.

My inner wolf wanted out, she wanted to mate with Laura so fucking bad right now but I had to stay in control.. Then with a slow measured lick, Laura began French kissing my lips, her tongue moved with a steady, predictable rhythm over my pussy causing goose bumps to appear all over my legs.

Laura moved her mouth upwards, placed pressure on my pelvic bone, and sucked. Her chin entered my lips just enough for me to grind against the pressure. She moved to let her fingers slide into me, I could feel her exploring until she found what she wanted then moved he fingers in and out, rubbing that spot. Shit, her tongue was all over the place, I could feel the passion building in my groin. I let out a malicious growl as I lifted my hips to her mouth. Trapping Laura's head between my thighs, I began to shake, my wolf, she was going to consume me. I reached for Laura's head and then fell back and then...

It came out of me without warning, the loudest and shrillest howl. Every sleeping bird took to flight, I could hear neighborhood cats hissed then flooding calm and comfort washed over me.

Laura's yellow eyes looked knowingly into mine and we kissed, she tasted like peaches.

Laura stood to get up and I pulled her back down to me, she resisted and I growled and threw her down on the chase lounge. She giggled, I kissed her neck, and I peeled her swimsuit down as I followed with my mouth to her breast. Looking up at her, I grinned a toothy smile.

"I shall make you my prey tonight." I growled.

I sucked and massaged her breasts until her hand pushed my head south along her stomach, her yellow eyes watching me intently, and her smile revealed oversized incisors protruding over her bottom lip. I paused and blew raspberries into her belly button. Laura doubled over in laughter smacking me in the top of my head.

I continued tracing kisses along her body as I peeled the swimsuit down. I finally pulled the material free of her legs discarding it on the rooftop. Like a hungry beast, I engulfed her pussy, my inner wolf took lead, and licked and sucked on Laura's groin like it was desert, I opened my mouth and closed around her sweet mound with my tongue snaking around the entrance. I pushed down applying pressure to her pelvis.

She was wet, my inner wolf was feasting on her pussy, licking and sucking, and then I moved two fingers inside of her, feeling the roof of her pussy I found a blood vessel just under the skin; it was a nerve, a thick thread just below the skin. I massaged it gently then as Laura seemed to enjoy it I began tapping it with my fingertips. Laura sat up wrapping her arms around me burring her head into my shoulder. Whimpering, Laura sank her incisors deep into the skin of my shoulder. I growled and I felt Laura shudder then her arms went wimp. Warm blood ran down my chest from her bite.

Morning Run

I woke up, the sun was shining, and Laura lay peacefully next to me. Two naked human females entwined together on a flat rooftop. I let Laura sleep for a few more moments before trying to get up.

I had three texts from Clyde that I missed last night. Mostly just funny things that happen at the farm and where his house calls are today.

Laura stretched and smiled at me. She did not smell like peach paradise anymore she smelled of musk and tree bark again.

"Do you want to go for a run?" Laura asked me.

"When you say run do you mean our wolves? I asked with a smile.

Laura and I walked the half mile to the north side of town and stripped off our jogging suits and shoes, hiding them in the think bushes on the side of the country road. Nothing but cornfields and square acreage of woods as far as you could see.

Naked, Laura and sprinted for the far side of the road and jumped into the cornfield together each of us landing on all fours in wolf form. My human was 68" tall and about 120 pounds, my wolf increased my weight by fifty percent due to muscle mass. Laura's human was 66" tall and 114 pounds, but she was wolf born. Her wolf doubled her muscle mass to about 228 pounds a remarkable sight.

My wolf was propelling me full speed down the cornrow, Laura just about half a length ahead of me. I was pushing hard, I could feel the burning in my lungs, and I could smell everything, even trees ahead, and the upcoming rain in the west. I felt so alive, and then I smelled urine, animal sweat, and peat. Little pins and needles danced on my tongue.

Without a look or a noise, Laura and I dug into the ground for added traction soon we could hear them. They were clumsily rubbing into the corn stalks causing more noise, but they did not care, they were running for their very lives. In seconds, I saw the golden-brown butt and little white tail sticking up, white tail deer.

Three button bucks running for their lives, they finally split up just before the trees causing Laura and I to stop and walk the rest of the way to the woods. I was not in the mood for raw venison, and neither was Laura, but our wolves loved the chase the deer gave us. Between the woods and the corn was a Rommel fence. Iron spikes heated and bent with loopholes for barbed wire to run through to make a crude but effective fence. The tops of the iron were unfinished, and you had to be careful jumping over it because you could become impaled on the spike. Not much of the barbed wire has survived the past hundred years but the iron spikes remain.

We sat inside the trees panting, recovering from the chase. The pins and needles on my tongue dissipated the farther the deer moved away from us.

123456...9