The Little Wulf Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura came over and licked my ear and we walked through the trees to the far side near the road. There across the road was the start of the Holcomb property, an alfalfa, and hay company. We are on the south side near the house and barns, a white plank fence borders the property here, the gap between the ground and plank provides more than enough clearance for a full-grown wolf but the rule is no wolf may cross a white fence.

On the other side of the fence were three huge draft horses. Two were chestnut brown with blond manes the other was black with a brown mane. The three were trotting in circles while two chestnut colts followed along at various speeds. All five stopped for a quick bite of clover or grass. I took a deep smell of the land, hay on a summer day. Somewhere in the distance, someone was baking an apple pie. The largest horse came to the fence checking us out, we took that as our invitation to blend back into the woods and be on our way. We were about eight wolves shy of taking down a draft horse I mused to myself.

We trotted off through the woods and back through the cornfield, this time we trotted at about five miles an hour and not the two-minute mile run pace. When we found our clothes but before I got dressed, I checked my phone, and I had three missed calls and one message from Clyde.

Clyde's message was about wolves chasing deer by the farm.

Laura took the opportunity to teach me lessons while we walked back to our apartment.

We both showered and changed clothes for work, grey coveralls for me, I was working a half day at the duck hatchery on the northeast side of town, and Laura came out of her room dressed like a Leprechaun Whore. She was working at the Gealach Pub in Kansas, Ohio, an Irish pub owned and operated by the CO-OP so it was neutral ground, super naturals, and humans mingled there often.

I sorted eggs all day placing them carefully in these electric roll around incubators at the hatchery. All of them today were duck eggs. It was not hard work it was just super tedious and repetitive. I was glad to get out of there and go home, take a shower and relax.

After working all day I needed a snack, I craved something sweet. Looking through the cupboard I found a can of apple pie filling and opened it. The smell of cinnamon and apples was heavenly. I poured the contents in a bowl and microwaved it for twenty-two seconds just enough to be warm and not scalding.

I went to the bottom of my dresser, took out one of the zip lock bags with Clyde's stolen tee shirt in it, and laid on my bed, naked. I inhaled deeply with the tee shirt held to my nose and then laid back on the pillow savoring Clyde's scent. Then I placed some of the apple pie filling in my mouth as I rolled one of my nipples between my fingers. I turned my head and inhaled against his tee shirt again as I took more pie filling in my mouth.

His scent of hay, leather, and apple pie along with the sweet apple pie filling in my mouth was overwhelming. I began playing with both nipples alternating

massaging my c cup breasts and rolling my nipples between my fingers that have now become sticky with the pie filling. Turing my head to take another sinus filled scent from his tee shirt I stole the night I turned then reaching for more pie filling.

I lifted my knees and spread my legs wide imagining Clyde moving on top of me. My fingers large scoop of the sticky pie filling and spread it down the center of my torso, filling the room with the warm scent of apple pie as my body heat furthered the aroma. I took a very deep breath of his tee shirt as I moved my sticky sweet fingers down past my bikini line to the top of my pussy.

My finger gently rubs my swollen clit as my other hand pulls at my nipple; I roll my head to one side and breathe in Clyde's scent that is ever so strong on his tee shirt. I reach up, take more apple pie filling between my fingers, and bring it to my mouth but now my scent is mixed with the apple and with Clyde's hay and leather scent. Even with my eyes open, I can imagine his body on top of mine. One hand reaches for the other nipple and the other follows the sticky trail down my flat stomach back to my pussy, placing alternating pressure on my pelvic bone I imagine Clyde entering me and pushing against me. My hips involuntarily begin to rock and grind against my hand, my back brings my chest up to meet the fingers toying with my nipples.

Fuck, I slip my fingers inside of me searching for the hard vein just under the skin and begin moving my finger across it sometimes tapping it with my fingers. My hips move to the rhythm of my fingers and waves of heat pass over me. Breathing faster the speed of my fingers increase and the force of my palm increases. My other hand it pitching an pulling my nipple, my hips rise off the bed and my legs clench and my mouth lets out a primal growl. As the intensity passes, I pant, trying to catch my breath.

I lay there, sticky pie filling all over my breast that spreads down my torso to my groin and all over my inner thighs. I grab a handful of tissues and listen to my door to see if my roommate came home. Hearing nothing, I slip out to the shower, a walking apple pie.

Camping

It was Friday and yesterday I worked half a day at the duck farm on the west side of the pack's territory. A half day in pack language is twelve hours; they do not mix words down at payroll. I am a full time employee for the pack or as the locals refer to it, The CO-OP. I do not have a regular schedule but I have almost every weekend off and since I pulled over forty hours I get a three-day weekend.

My stepsister Lisa and her boyfriend Tinker invited me to their campsite about ten miles out of town near this little village called Rollersville. I was seriously ready for some chill in the woods time. I borrowed a little tent and some gear from friends and I even stuffed two things of celery as a dish to pass. If they wanted some squirrel, quail, or something I am sure I could pick something up once I got to the campsite.

I borrowed the CO-OP beater pick-up for the weekend. I loaded it up with my gear and heading out to the campsite. When I passed the grain elevator, I pulled off The Grand Army of the Republic Highway, who makes these names? Anyway, at the campground sign I pulled onto a gravel road heading into the woods for about two miles before I saw the pond. It was nice and there was only one camper set up. I recognized Lisa and Tinker trying to hang chines lanterns on the trailer's awning. I parked the CO-OP truck next to Tinkers. I pulled the cooler out with the food and carried to the picnic table.

"Hey guys!" I yelled setting the cooler down. "I have one more with the beer." I said hugging Lisa before I turned towards the truck. Lisa followed me.

"I don't think we need the Chinese lanterns." Lisa said.

"Maybe not but tinker looks dam fine all hanging them and shit." I said. Lisa could not argue. For a veterinarian apprentice to be in that good of shape you would have to think he needed to have some supernatural powers.

Walking back to the trailer with the cooler and my gear I stopped Lisa. "Just look at that body, you are one lucky girl." I said to Lisa. I mean Tinker was no slouch, Flat belly, defined back, narrow waist. He defined the term V-shape, with his broader shoulders, toned arms, and legs. Shit he even had a full head of hair he wore parted at the center and feathered back. His brother Clyde was taller and broader, but Tinker's Jet-black hair with the natural white highlights was bottom lip biting yummy.

"Oh, Clyde is on his way." Lisa said waiving her phone at me.

"What?" I said unable to hide my excitement.

Clyde was only the hottest person ever. No offence to my stepsister but Clyde beat Tinker on height by a couple inches and his thick shoulder length chestnut hair slicked back into what Lisa calls a Quiff and he tried to keep sides neatly tucked behind his ears. His hair is always flopping around and I just want to slick it all back for him with my tongue.

No reason to wonder where Clyde and his brother get their body, they are the Holcomb brothers. The soon to be owners of their families alfalfa and hay farms and Clyde is a Ferrier so he gets a upper body workout all day long plus both brothers have to move hay and feed all day.

No problem I thought, I packed make-up, and you know a brown polka dot summer dress, just in case of an emergency like this. If only! I was going to have to make do with a one-piece swimsuit and a fancy cover up or just stick with my jeans and dead pool tee shirt I had on already.

"So, when are you and Tinker getting married." I asked with a wink.

"Oh, the sex is too good to give up for marriage." Lisa joked.

Lisa pointed out the red ring mark on the side of her neck. It is only visible by wolves, and it shows she is mated. If I smell it, the ring will have the same scent as the giver, who is Tinker. A low-tech engagement ring.

"Oh do tell, I got to hear these stories, is it a long tail?" I asked cheekily.

"There is nothing small about Holcomb men Leigh, maybe you'll find out this weekend." Lisa offered.

"Clyde has been texting me almost every night since my rebirth just to see how I'm doing." I said.

"Well I heard his mother wants to meet with you, the day before Tinker and I became a matted pair his mother had THE TALK with me." Lisa said using air quotes to emphasize THE TALK as something sexual.

"What's his mother like?" I asked.

Lisa and I were distracted by Clyde's truck driving down the gravel road to the campsite. His crew cab farrier truck was monstrously heavy as it squatted hard on the dips of the road. I guess it had to be his anvil and iron oven in the back alone probably weighed more than most people's cars.

"I smell something not right here." I said to nobody in particular.

Clyde stepped out and my heart sang, my inner wolf was at peace and now Clyde opened the back door and pulled a little six-year-old kid out of the truck, what the fuck? Now a woman exited the passenger said of the vehicle and she extracted an eight-year-old from her side.

Whoa, this female riding with Clyde was impressive to say the least. I threw cheerleaders in the air for four years, I am an expert at guessing a woman's height and weight, and this bitch was just over six foot, one hundred thirty pounds, or so.

My inner wolf pounded on my skull asking who dis bitch thinks she is. Visons of changing to wolf form and snapping her neck were pushed to the back of my mind. I smiled as I approached the four of them. The smell of warm hay and leather was strong in all of them, but the unmistakable warm apple pie smell form Clyde made my smile genuine.

Both kids shied away from me and hid behind Clyde and his female friend. Clyde put his arms around me, and I almost melted as he kissed the top of my head. The woman extended her hand in friendship to me. My inner wolf showed a mental image of the take down, the breaking of her arm, then the blood gushing from her neck. I pushed all of that to the back of my mind, inhaling the warm hay smell and smiled while I shook her hand. She introduced herself as Dale.

I smiled and instantly thought of the last chipmunk I chased down and crushed between my jaws. Dale introduced her son Eriskay and daughter Connemara, both children had the deep blue eyes, the son had black hair like the hair Tinker sported, and the daughter had that beautiful light brown-chestnut hair Dale and Clyde had.

I did not like kids especially muggle children but these two were breathtaking. Eriskay warmed up to me quickly holding up a notebook with a drawing of trees and a partial pond in crayon. Not to be out done Connemara showed me her drawing of a plant with little blue flower on it.

"Grandma says this flower kills the bad wolves." Connemara announced pointing to the flower in her drawing.

My stomach turned a little, but I nodded and smiled at the little girl then to Dale.

Dale's expression turned to panic, and she pulled both children away from me. Before anyone could say anything, Tinker came out of the trailer happy to see everyone. Lisa said hello and hugged everyone then asked if I would help bring more chairs form their vehicle, her grip on my elbow hinted I did not have a choice.

"Seriously, what is wrong with you?" Lisa whisper to me when we got to Tinker's truck.

"What, I didn't do or say anything wrong." I pleaded.

Lisa directed me to look in the truck's side mirror, there were yellow eyes, and elongated incisors staring back at me. This does not make a good first impression. Right off, Lisa asks me if I am in heat. Then, she wants to know if I am on drugs or smoking pot. I put my hands up she needs to stop.

Lisa was pacing in a little circle in front of me verbally spouting of possible reasons for my appearance.

"Would you stop, you're killing the grass or you're going to start a fire, either way you are making me nervous." I said.

"You are going to the trailer and you will apologize to everyone." Lisa demanded.

I retrieved my sunglasses from my truck as Lisa pulled a few camping chairs from the back of Tinker's truck we rejoined the rest of the campers. I set the chair down near the fire ring and felt my gums for extra-large teeth, finding none I approached Dale and apologized. I felt Lisa was judging me, as she stood next to Tinker with her arms crossed glaring at me.

"I love children and I find myself uncontrollable protective of them, it causes my inner wolf to be a little on edge." I said it but that was all a lie.

Then I told the story of the little boy with the curly hair at the mall and how I reunited him with his mother, and I blamed my facial reactions to that memory. Dale hugged me and I swear she had a little tear in her eyes from my story. During the hug, I looked over to Lisa. Lisa had uncrossed her arms and seemed more relaxed. We all ate lunch together under the trailer's awning and then Dale put the kids down for a nap inside the camper. Clyde asked me to help set his tent up.

Clyde had almost the same popup dome tent as everyone else, this was a one-person evolution why he wanted my help was beyond me. His woman friend was more than capable of helping him once the kiddos were laid down for a nap. Clyde had a lot of nerve, he knew I was here so maybe introducing his new girlfriend, fuck maybe she has been around this whole time; anyway crushing my hopes of us being a thing was well, crushed.

After nap time everyone except me went swimming in the corner of the pond, I sat in my swimsuit tanning back at the camper watching, listening to everyone have fun down at the water. Lisa walked back, ringing her hair out asking me to join everyone down at the pond.

"I would just screw it up." I said.

Lisa sat in the chair next to me. "You haven't screwed anything up, you're doing just fine, just relax and be yourself." Lisa said.

We sat in silence watching all the horseplay at the swimming end of the pond. I added sun tan lotion to my legs.

"You understand it's impossible for us to get sun burn, right." Lisa chided.

I ignored her.

"So why don't we see any of the males from our pack?" I asked changing the subject.

"We have all been selected to be with a male and all the males of our pack, except the alphas of course, are bonding with their mates." Lisa explained.

"What about Laura, she is wolf born and she's not bonding with anyone but me, am I expected to be her mate?" I asked.

"No, if you were any stupider I would think you were prey." Lisa said.

She was joking, trying to elicit a smile from me but it had the opposite effect on my wolf, and I leapt from my chair and took Lisa to the ground by her throat. Lisa summoned her wolf strength and punched me hard in the gut, I staggered back, surprised at the power she summoned. I could not stop her when she picked me up overhead, walked to the edge of the pond and threw me in to the deep end of the pond with the lily pads.

Fish and frogs alike scattered hitting me as my body hit the gravel bottom, UP my inner wolf screamed at me, UP.

I broke the surface, rough seaweed in my hair and clinging to my chest. I swam to the shoreline and sat there in the water plucking off all the green crap. Lisa looked at me and broke into laughter I did the same.

"What is going on with you?" Lisa demanded as she helped me from the water.

"I thought Clyde liked me." I said ringing pond slime from my hair.

"Oh he likes you a lot." Lisa confided in me.

"Stop it, you know what I mean, I thought we might be mates, I mean at least for my first time and everything you know." I confessed.

"Tinker said Clyde is interested in you, like a lot." Lisa said.

"Bringing your girlfriend and your two kids to the party is a funny way of showing it." I said.

"Dale?" "Dale is his sister." Lisa said.

I was on the edge of a breakdown; it took a while to register, as if I was not hearing it.

"Sister?" I asked.

Lisa confirmed it and we walked down to the swimming area together.

Clyde came out of the water as we approached, fuck he had a body, and those swimming shorts did not leave a lot to the imagination. If it was any more reveling to what was in those wet shorts, it would be an anatomy class for everyone. That chestnut brown chest hair, deep brown eyes, if this was an adult beach, well...

We all came back to the campsite kids in tow ready for some real food, not that bullshit rabbit food we had. It is hard to believe Clyde and Tinker got so freaking fabulous by eating carrots and radishes. Dale took Eriskay and Connemara inside.

"I need a serious shower." I announced as I looked around for a clean water source. Clyde stuck a finger in the air and stepped inside the trailer. He returned with a key on an orange diamond tag and four fresh towels.

"There is a shower house, grab your shampoo and you can follow me." Clyde said.

I felt my eyes changing color; everything looked sharper and more ultra 4k-ish.

"I could really use a shower myself." Lisa said.

I pulled my glassed down so Lisa could see my yellow eyes.

"Sit, stay." I growled at her.

Clyde opened the door for the female washroom and shower, holding it open for me.

"My hair is really messed up from swimming can you come in just for a second and help me untangle my hair from my suit?" I asked.

Clyde nodded and followed me in. He complained his eye needed a minute to adjust, but not me, it was like daylight in here.

"Your eyes, they are so bright." Clyde said.

"The better to see you with." I said.

"Wow, the florescent light makes your teeth look really white." Clyde said nervously.

I playfully punched Clyde in the shoulder noting how solid his body was. "I'm just horsing around with you." I teased.

I started the shower water and checked the temperature. "The brighter yellow my eyes, or the larger and whiter my teeth can be indications of my emotional state." I said. "Don't be scared, I won't bite you, unless you want me too that is." I teased.

Clyde relaxed a little bit but he motioned for me to turn around, he started to gather my hair up while I untied the top string to my suit and pulled it down to my waist.

"Your hair wasn't as tangled as you..." Clyde said as I turned on him, on my toes I pulled his head down and I kissed him.

He kissed me back, his hand went to the small of my back the other grabbed my ass. I wrapped a leg around his waist and whispered, "My back won't wash itself now will it?"

We kissed as Clyde backed me under the falling water. Our tongues danced as I tried to pull my swimsuit off the rest of the way. Clyde set me down but did not let go, he turned me around and washed my back down to my ass, then turned me around. I took the bar of soap from him and lathered his chest as he lathered my boobs. He was being very careful to get my breasts completely lathered, paying extra attention to the nipples.

123456...9