The Little Wulf Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what do you want from the pack?" John asked softly.

"I request only to be allowed to mate with Clyde Holcomb to seal the deal for the pack." I said with my head bowed.

Cindy nodded her head in approval and nudged John.

"The pack will consider your request and weigh the benefits of your proposal with the consul. You will speak to Laura about the details and she will report to Cindy." John said.

"Thank you for taking the time to hear my request, alpha." I said quietly.

"Go forth and do great things for the pack." Cindy said smiling.

I stood and looked at John and Cindy and said, "Pack First" then as I walked away from the booth left a twenty on the bar and went outside.

That went well I thought, now I just need a plan to meet all of Blue Angel's requirements. It is a long shot but I do have an idea. First, I need to chat with Laura back at the apartment.

I pulled out my swimsuit and headed to the roof to relax. My shoulder healed about a week ago but now and then, I move the wrong way and pain shots down to my fingers. Tinker said it was the silver in the bullet is causing the residual pain.

Standing on the roof of our apartment building I stood and took a deep breath and let out a howl but cut it off just before the tapered end. I laid down on the chase to catch the last rays of the setting sun. Every dog starts barking as if they are answering my howl, cats are screaming and humans are yelling at their dogs to shut up.

Phone buzzes:

Laura: What.

Me: Hey, roomie I need to talk.

Laura: Howl AYS

Me: Tech is so weak sometimes.

Laura: BRT,

Me: I am on the roof.

Laura arrived and changed into her swimsuit before meeting me on the roof. The sun was getting ready to set. We sat on the roof and chatted as we witnessed the moonrise. We hurriedly applied sunscreen as the moon tans our skin not the sun. I explained what happened at the pub and what John and Cindy said, and then we discussed several plans to make Mike Greensburg pay for trying to kill Blue Angels grandson and kids.

"Just threaten to kill Mike Greensburg himself." Laura said. "Once he sees, you can kill him anytime you want Blue Angel's message will stick with him.

My inner wolf agreed with Laura, nothing like a near death experience to make a believer out of anyone.

"I need the truck tomorrow morning." Laura said.

"That's cool; I work 2 p.m. to 2 a.m. at the Bar in Kansas." I said.

"Wait, the state?" Laura asked.

"No the town just east of here and yea I had to look it up on my phone." I said.

"I can stop out; I don't have a date or anything." Laura said coldly.

Gealach Pub

As an employee of the CO-OP I get sent to various member locations to work. The last three nights I have been in Kansas, Ohio working at the Gealach Pub waiting tables. Some of my pack members stopped by to give their support and to heckle me in my temporary uniform.

Seriously, this is the most girly I have dressed since becoming a girl. Kelly green flats, white mid-thigh nylons and a green dress that the hem landed about two inches below my ass, the outfit comes with ruffled light green panties and a green bow for my hair that I have pulled back into a ponytail. My cheerleader jumper was more modest.

My wolf sense of hearing was second only to my wolf sense of smell; so, Lisa and Laura chatting it up at the end of the bar should have known I could hear everything they said. If I could hear it so could others.

"So, I hear Clyde and Leigh are doing well together." Laura said coyly.

"Yea, better than well, Leigh went to John to ask permission to mate with him." Lisa bragged.

"How did that go?" Laura asked.

"Cindy was there and I hear she nudged John into saying yes." Lisa said.

"Oh really, she evidently forgave Clyde for dumping her last spring?" Laura said with bitterness in her voice.

"Do I hear venom in your voice; this is your sister Cindy we are talking about." Lisa asked.

"Cindy does not forgive and she will never forget any transgressions against her or her plans." Laura said.

"She has John now, and John will be our alpha, she will have the world at her fingertips." Lisa said.

"Only after she stole John from me by convincing me I would be a better match with his brother Jack." Laura said finishing her drink in one gulp.

"Woof, growl, bite, look who is unwilling to forget. That was high school; I thought you and Cindy were past all of that." Lisa asked.

"Cindy is not past it, I could give two shits, look where Cindy stuck me, babysitting your sister. Who by the way ignored me in middle school and has not said anything after our little kiss on the roof of our apartment. I'm sure she is eavesdropping on us right now." Laura said as the bartender set down a fifth margarita for her and Lisa.

"Newborn don't have the wolf sense we do, stop being so paranoid about her eavesdropping." Lisa said between sips of her drink.

"She has alpha powers; she used the voice on me the other day. I do not think she understands it but she has alpha DNA in her. "Laura said.

"Impossible, I was with her the night we made her; nobody injected her with anything other than female wolf saliva just like the other candidates." Lisa said.

"Let me call Sandy and get her ass over here." Laura offered as she drunk texted Sandy.

Time for me to check on my customers,

"So, you ladies doing ok over here?" I asked Lisa and Laura.

Both of them agreed they were good.

"So, what are you to being so chatty about? Any new conquests lined up?" I asked.

Laura looked at me from the top of her eye sockets over her phone.

"Just stuff." Lisa chimed in.

"So, this fall after Hunter's Moon John will become the new Alpha for us, it should be a grand party." I said half paying attention to them and replying to Clyde's text of a thousand-heart explosion on my phone.

Me: I am so stalking you tonight in the barn I texted.

Clyde: When?

Me: Breakfast.

Clyde: I can shower.

Me: yummy

"Wee, Haw." Laura said spinning her finger in the air, not looking up from her phone.

"What's your problem, your sister will become John's mate for life on the Hunter's Moon. You will be a made woman." I asked. That made Laura gives me the look. She did not say anything just handed her phone to Lisa. Right then someone dropped a glass and I had to go clean it up.

"Oh, my gawd. How did we not know this? Jack and Jerry both with Leigh? What twenty or thirty minutes before the turning? Lisa said in shock reading the text message on Laura's phone.

"What about Sung-Ki, she may have fox powers also?" Laura said.

"Wow, wolf, fox, human triple threat." Lisa said.

"It depends on how much DNA was introduced and how much was dissolved by stomach acid." Laura said.

"Have you worked with her or tried fox? What about alpha powers? Shit that was the night of the super moon, Jack and Jerry would have been primed to get someone pregnant that night," Lisa added.

"No I thought her alpha voice was a fluke, you know I thought it was beginners luck." Laura said.

"We have to get her to try it on someone." Lisa said.

A fight started, I ran over the combatants who have already broken two que sticks in their battle.

"Ok boys take it outside!" I yelled. They ignored me. I stepped in and one of them landed a solid hit to my shoulder that was shot a few weeks earlier.

"I Said take this outside, now!" It came from the back of my throat, deep gravely, and very James Earl Jones sounding.

The whole bar went quiet, Sweet Home Alabama was playing on the jukebox otherwise you could hear a mouse fart in here. The two combatants had large dilated glassy eye look and headed for the side door and they went out to the street and hugged. Then the bar noise returned and pool and darts were being played as if nothing happened.

Laura stopped me. "What the fuck was that?" Laura asked.

"Hey get off her." Lisa smacked Laura's hand off me.

"It is ok, it's fine." I said to Lisa.

"Didn't you hear her; did you not see that?" Laura asked Lisa.

"See what? I saw you grabbing my sister for no reason." Lisa said, slightly slurred.

Laura took my hand. "We need to use the ladies room." Laura said.

Laura took me in tow through the bar and right into the women's room. "You heard everything we said right?" Laura asked me.

"Tell me the truth right now." Laura demanded.

Lisa entered the women's room and went into a stall.

"Yes, but I can't help it we are bonded from the day on the roof." I admitted.

"You bonded with me that night? Laura asked astonished.

"Yes, I didn't say anything because I thought you did it on purpose to track me." I said.

"That's not why I did it. So what do you know about me now?" Laura asked.

"You and Clyde are the first smells I detect when I smell the night air. I know your general direction and distance from the scent on the night air. I check on both of you when I am alone in the apartment. I heard your voice you walked into the bar above all other noise." I said.

"When do you have wolf senses? Do they diminish by day?" Laura asked.

"No, not really, they are stronger and more natural in wolf form but they are always with me." I said.

"I did hear you and Lisa; I can't help but hear you. What did you mean alpha DNA? Moreover, how does that make me an alpha? I asked.

"If we send you off to mate with another pack you would either dominate that pack or you would assimilate to the pack." Laura explained.

"What if the pack was a non-wolf pack?" I asked.

"Well, you would remove that packs alpha and then you would dominate that pack and possible absorb the adjoining pack to gain territory and soldiers." Laura said.

"So, Clyde and I marry, I would be compelled to remove Blue Angel and Tinker?" I asked.

"We are very careful when we raise newborns like you. We do not allow any contaminates to interrupt the process. This should not have happened. However, if Lisa marries Tinker first, you would fall in line with your sister as Alpha making you her Beta, so everything should be fine." Laura said.

"So, no matter what Lisa needs to marry Tinker before Clyde and I marry, sounds easy enough." I said.

"I don't understand is why Jack and Jerry did that with you in the slaughter house, they knew the rules that you were not supposed to leave the party and they knew not to interact with you sexually." Laura said.

Lisa came out of the stall and started washing her hands.

"I don't understand is if John and Cindy know what will happen and they are willing to let Leigh and I commit to this second clan than how does that benefit them in the long run?" Lisa asked.

"If Leigh is bonded with a member of our pack then she would be opposed to any actions that would harm either pack." Laura said.

"So if I was bonded to Laura, Cindy's sister, I couldn't harm John or Cindy." I said.

We left the women's room, Laura and Lisa went to the bar to nurse their drinks. I was busy working the floor delivering food and drinks to the customers until the kitchen closed at midnight and I could not wait until last call at 2 a.m.

One male customer said, "I smelled like lunch" and two others received broken wrists for touching my ruffles. You know before my transformation I could not wait to dress up like this and post pictures on social media now that I am a girl I seem to dress more like a boy, maybe it is the males around me causing me not to dress up very often.

My mood lightened when Clyde texted me asking me if I want to go to the county fair this weekend. He may sound a little old school, but he owns my sole.

I walked the last customer out of the pub at 3 a.m. He was passed out in the restroom of all places. Laura and Lisa stayed to help cleanup but at a coast, I had to suffer their one billion questions. I wonder if Laura even stops talking oh wait, if a cute boy is I the room and she cannot say a word but when it is just Lisa and wow, her mouth, is in overdrive.

"Hold up, where does the were-fox come into all this?" I asked.

Both Laura and Lisa look at me funny. "Come on, how would I have were-fox abilities?" I asked.

"You sucked Sung-Ki, and swallowed." Lisa said with an off smile.

"You swallowed Alpha were-wolf and were-fox DNA right before you turned, there is a chance you have the abilities to transform into a fox." Laura said.

"Transform into a lesser predator?" I mused.

My phone buzzed again.

Zack: Hey you want to go to the fair this weekend?

Me: Um, yea I guess. Maybe Saturday?

Zack: Maybe Friday and Saturday?

Me: Bummer I have to work Friday and Saturday morning.

Zack: ok I will take what I can get [smiley face heart explosion].

"Oh who it this?" Lisa said as she looked over my shoulder.

"It's Zack Greensburg, Mike Greensburg's son." I said.

"Two men, nice?" Lisa purred.

"I'm hunting Mike, remember. I need a way to get to the uncle and I plan on using the nephew to get there." I said.

"Clever girl. My inner wolf approves." Laura said.

"My inner wolf is drooling over this." Lisa laughed.

"Let's get this place cleaned up I need to get out of these leprechaun whore looking clothes, I have a boyfriend that needs servicing." I said.

I pulled up to Clyde's farm the next morning, he was already outside watching the two fully loaded hay wagons pull into the barn, hay was stacked five high on both wagons. It was easy to differentiate the smells, Sandy and Cara in the haymow and Karen and Tina on the wagon. Cara and Tina were our first all-black wolves, they were the most beautiful bitches I had ever seen, and I felt a little jealous they got to work with Clyde all day on the Holcomb farm.

The bales weighed seventy-five pounds and each wagon carried one hundred fifty bales. The four-woman team could unload both wagons in fifteen minutes then sit around on their phones for twenty minutes waiting for the next wagons. When Clyde waved me over, I skipped all the way to him jumping at him. He caught me and I wrapped my legs and arms around him while we kissed. I inhaled his scent, hay, sunshine, leather, and warm apple pie.

Clyde was shirtless and with my legs wrapped around his hips my mind wandered to him fucking me right there on the ground.

"I have good news; we have permission form your mother and my alpha to mate." I said.

"The hits just keep coming; Rising Sun CO-OP sent me five wolves to help with the hay harvest in good faith of the upcoming contract." Clyde said. Clyde set me on my feet but did not let go of me. I rubbed my palms on his sweaty chest making a funny face.

"I need to clean up and head to the fair." Clyde said.

"Wait I thought we were going tomorrow since I have to work tonight." I asked.

"I'm shoeing at the horse barn today until 3pm then Tinker is brining Lisa and the Dale's kids." Clyde explained.

I came close and whispered, "so if I wear a bridal and bit will you play with my feet?"

"Honey you wear a bit and bridal to bed with me you'll be preggers before you shake off a shoe!" Clyde announced as he walked to the house to clean up.

"Oh hey, where are you working tonight?" Clyde stopped and asked.

"Look I promise never to lie to you but I have to explain something and I need you to understand." I said.

I told Clyde about the conversation with his mother and my alpha and our concerns with Cindy. Clyde was visibly upset. "You don't intend to fuck this guy tonight do you? Clyde asked.

"No my plan is to go to his house, drug him, and then have a conversation with his uncle." I said.

"Ok, look your body might belong to the pack but your mind and reproductive organs belong to me and only me." Clyde said holding the front belt loops on my jeans.

"I'm sorry honey, there is only one way to claim me like that, and you haven't completed your part of the bargain. I got permissions from your mother and the alpha." Please I would be so happy if you performed your part, and I would submit to your request." I said.

Clyde gave me a perplexed look, to make my point I pleaded with Clyde to speak to Lisa, learn the words and how to claim me before another pack member does, he had until the full moon.

"I have to go, if you really want me you have to take me before Monday night at the Hunter moon festival. After the full moon I'm available for any pack member to claim, I'm sorry, please save me Clyde, you are my only hope." I said as I turned to leave.

As I was pulling out Tina approached Clyde and I paused to listen. "I overheard her, you know Cara and I can teach you what you need to do, and we can practice in the barn tonight when you get back from the fair and tomorrow you can claim your property." Tina said.

"Yea, I would like that." Clyde said.

I pulled out of the driveway and headed to the dojo, I needed to pick up a few things for my date.

Zack

I talked insisted on meeting Zack at the fairgrounds before dark, but first I needed to stop and pick up a few things from the dojo, you know borrow a few things. I have been trained in White Crane since middle school.

I took the leather shoulder strap off my purse and looped a chain dagger as the new strap, hooking the knife part to the inside of the purse. The black chain was not as cute as the fake silver chain the purse came with but it will do. I took a small silver and a small wood dagger and strapped their sheaths to my calves just above my ankles at the top of my cowboy boots. Our ankles do not enlarge on a shift so those will stay put regardless of tonight's outcome. Twenty small caltrops in a leather bag inside my purse. I stopped at a rural gas station about five miles from Zack's house and stashed a change of clothes and a prepaid phone in the stacks of empty milk crates behind the station.

Zack's house is hard to miss; right next to the house is 5-acres of grain silos and conveyors so I drove past to see what cars are there now and what I might expect for defenses. Surprising enough there was nothing, not even bars on the doors or windows. Plenty of peacocks in the front yard but no guards.

I parked in the regular parking for the fair, I wanted to keep my distance from the livestock if possible, to avoid running into Tinker or Clyde of whom may be working tonight. Zack was waiting for me at the front gate and paid for my entry fee. I hugged him and thanked him for inviting me. He had a strong potpourri smell. Zack has tight jeans and a white button-down shirt. He has one of those zero stomachs; he looks like he is hiding some muscle tone. His hair is parted to one side with a lick sticking out in front. He looks a lot like a young David Tennant.

"Eight dollars this year, that's a lot." I complained.

We walked around the grandstand and into the area with the rides and the games. Wow, my wolf nose is in overload protection mode right now. Cotton Candy, chocolate, hot dog vendors, popcorn, elephant ears, and all the smells humans typically carry with them hit my nose like a wall of smells. I hope Zack cannot smell me, I must smell like hot vinegar and shame right now.

Zack was not making this easy for me; he was being the perfect gentleman and offered to win me a stuff animal at the ball toss. He claimed to be softball sniper in high school. He almost threw his arm out winning me this little stuffed bear. I rewarded him with a kiss on the cheek. I had to keep him interested. I am such a bitch.

I smiled as we walked through the midway, playing ring toss and darts. Zack offered me something to eat and we shared some nachos on a park bench near the Ferris wheel. He was so cute, but potpourri was just not my smell. We made small talk, but I did not want to give away too much. I still did not know what he was. He seemed interested in the rides, the more unsafe something looks the more he seemed interested. When I asked if he wanted to ride it, he declined, he really perked up when I said I could never ride something like that.

1...456789