The Little Wulf Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leigh, you can break the ribbon that holds you ransom or you can allow yourself to be lead away by this man to his pack. Before you answer, you will always be of this pack and his pack from now until you die. What say you?" John asked.

"I am most humbled by this males offer in the ancient and honorable way and I am most humbly honored that he skipped the part where he was to pee on me." I said with my head bowed.

The gathered wolves all laughed.

"I will not break the ribbon, you are my partner for the hunt, my star, and my moon, and you have always been and always be by fate my mate to be. I will be lead away from this place to be his, but I understand I will belong to two families." I said.

"This is understood in the old ways that these two shall undergo the wedding challenges for the next eleven moons and then present themselves before us for judgement." John said.

"So may this be today as it was then." The crowd chanted in response.

"Mr. Horse, please do us the favor of removing your BITCH from this establishment, we have meat and drink that requires our attentions." John chuckled.

"Come Leigh, I must pee on you outside now." Clyde joked. Taking me by the arm, we walked towards the exit together.

"But you won't pee on me?" I asked.

"No it was my attempt at humor." Clyde said.

"But I might like you to pee on me." I said jokingly.

"Dear I piss 4.5 gallons a day, you would be drowned!" Clyde said.

"Then it would like drinking straight out of the fire hose!" I laughed.

"Come my little wulf, I guess I don't need to understand you but I do need to rescue you from your virginity in the manliest fashion possible." Clyde announced.

We pulled into the motel in Tiffin, a supernatural friendly place on the out skirts of town. We did not have a lot of time, the Hunter Moon would rise in less than forty-eight hours, and I wanted to break-in my newly minted mate before the pack called.

We grabbed our bags and checked in, then walked calmly to our room. Setting out bags down and closing the drapes Clyde came to me and wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. He grabbed my ass and lifted me up where I could hook my legs around his waist as he walked us to the bed. Turning he sat on the edge of the bed with me on his lap and we continued to kiss.

"This is not going to end well for you Mr. Clyde, I growled, I intend to eat every last bit of you tonight." I said playfully.

Clyde did not answer he continued kissing me as I moved so our bodies were tight against each other.

"I finally get to leave my mark on you sir!" I said in a huff as I pulled his shirt off. He finally catches the zipper on the back of my dress and pulls it down to my waist allowing me to pull my arms and chest free of the thing. We continue kissing sitting on the edge of the bed me on his lap with my hands around the back of his neck and his hands holding my waist. I released him and stood quickly stepping out of my forest green dress then quickly sitting back on his lap facing him. Kissing his lips.

I unbuttoned his shirt and he threw it on the floor. My arms around his neck, my hands running through his beautiful chestnut hair. We continued to kiss as I slipped my hands under his arms and around his back over muscles that tensed and relaxed as his hands glided over my back and down to my hips and back up to the base of my neck. His kisses became deeper and he pushed against my lips more eagerly as his fingertips ran along my outer thighs.

I placed my forearms on his shoulder with my hands loose behind his neck and we kissed, our tongues dancing back and forth across our lips. His hands found my ass and he held it tightly, pulling me to him and letting me slide back a little then pulling my body close to his our lips never leaving each other. The feeling of my silk panties against his legs was like heaven.

With my hands gently around his neck the sliding up to cup his masculine jawline, then letting my fingertips play with the hairs on the back of his head. We never stopped kissing because I was afraid if our lips strayed away; too long, I would lose him forever. He pulled on the sides of my panties sliding me towards him my bra tightly rubbing against his chest. He tipped me backwards holding my body from falling.

I stood and quickly unfastened his pants and pulled his pants and boxers off in one motion, I pulled my bra over my head. Clyde pulled me to him so he could kiss my stomach and his tongue traced just above my waistband as he rolled my panties away from my body. I stepped out of them, his hands holding my hips lightly.

He grabbed his pants and pulled a condom from the pocket and I took the lube gel from my bag and placed it on the nightstand. Clyde was still sitting on the bed, naked; his cock was standing almost straight up. I moved up to him, my left leg between his thighs and my right knee next to him on the bed. His hands took my hips and I held onto his shoulder with one hand and let my other move over his chest, his flat nipples and back down his washboard abs.

I licked my fingers "The hunger is growing inside of me to mate with you; it's very dangerous to tease me mister." I said coyly as I ran my fingertips around the head of his ridged cock.

"Slow, I want this to be special; I've waited to be with you for a while." Clyde whispered as he kissed me again. His lips were swollen from all the kissing. He reached a finger up and pulled it across one of my fangs. Blood pooled on the tip and he offered it to me, dragging his finger across my tongue caused an explosion of sensations in my mouth like pop rocks and a tingling feeling in my groin. Did my body somehow registered his candidacy as a mate?

I grabbed his hand at sucked the rest of the blood from his fingertip and pushed his finger across my tongue as far back as it would go, sucking it as I pulled it out. I wanted the taste, every bit.

"What did it taste like?" Clyde asked with his dreamy brown eyes.

"Fresh baked apple pie." I said smiling.

I broke the skin on my own finger, forcing a little pool of blood to form on the tip and offered it to Clyde. He took it the same manner I did.

"And?" I asked.

"Strawberries, you have always smelled and tasted like strawberries since the first day I met you." Clyde said, and then he kissed me.

I sat facing him, naked, he was kissing my neck and my collarbone while I kissed his forehead. His hands moved under my ass and then he fell back onto the bed, pulling me on top of him. We laid together for a moment kissing before I sat up and applied some of the lube to his cock. Swirling the lube around the tip and the shaft with my hands adding a few drops as needed. I kissed him one more time on the lips then hovered over the head of his cock before slowly lowered myself onto him. I had to reach around behind me to hold it so I could get it in.

Clyde was just over ten inches and he was thicker than most porn stars that I have seen. Clyde's fingers traced over my bare nipples causing them to stiffen under his touch. I had a problem getting his cock started; his head was thicker than the shaft but gradually lowering my hips, placing more pressure on his cock it popped right inside causing me to lift upwards quickly.

"Is this your first time?" Clyde asked watching my expressions.

"With a real cock it is." I admitted.

I grunted as the first two inches of his cock maneuvered inside of me. I had to stop and catch my breath but Clyde lifted his hips trying to get more of himself inside of me. I placed my hands behind me on his thighs preventing any further invasion. When I was ready, I lowered myself back down, a little slower. Clyde was having problems letting me lower myself at my speed. We managed to get me sitting flat on his lap; all of his cock was inside of me. Clyde reached under my ass and lifted me a little spreading my ass cheeks causing me to settle further down on his cock than before.

I rocked my hips a little, adjusting to his girth. Clyde sat up placing his arms around me, his cock pushed towards my back and I grunted at the change in pressure. Clyde kissed me, it was the sweetest kiss, and then he pulled me back down with him, my hips rising slightly, his cock sliding about halfway out. Clyde sat back up slowly pushing himself back in me, then sitting at the edge of the bed he rocked a little. He was trying to thrust but I could not. I felt better down there and I set the pace lifting my ass and lowering it back onto him.

I let him hold my hips, lift me up, and lower me a couple inches at a time. He moved to quickly and I stopped but he sat up. I wrapped my legs around him and we rocked back and forth a little. Clyde lifted me up and we turned onto the bed, now I was on my back with my hips at the edge of the bed, Clyde had me trapped between his arms. My hands slid over his biceps and he moved his feet on the hotel floor. Oh, gawd I thought this is it.

My legs were pressed against his sides and my caves were hanging over his back. Clyde slowly began sliding in and out of me, maybe only a couple inches and he was moving slow and gently, I brushed his mane back and watched his expression as he moved inside of me, he was peaceful and his eyes were closed focused on making love to me. He continued this for several minutes.

He lowered his chest to mine as his thrusts were still measured but at the end, he was giving me that extra little thrust each time. After about five thrusts like that, he raised up and began thrusting a little harder into me, his pelvis hitting my pelvic bone harder each time. I winced after each thrust. He suggested I roll over; it would be easier for me.

Clyde slipped out and guided me into a position where my knees were on the edge of the bed and my arms were gather up with a pillow, doggie style. This time Clyde controlled how fast he entered me. I could feel the head of his cock sliding up and down looking for my entrance, I reached back to help just as the head of his cock slide inside of me. Clyde was applying a lot of pressure while he was sliding up and down looking for my hole so he entered me too fast. It hurt the inside of my stomach when the head of his cock bottomed out the first time.

I changed the height of my shoulders trying to get a better angle to receive his cock, but Clyde began thrusting into be long and fast it was all I could do to keep from falling off the bed. Then mid stroke, he reached up and started playing with my nipples and my pussy almost exploded. He switched to grabbing my hips and thrusting in and out rapidly for several seconds then he would slow down and gently slide in and out of me.

Clyde stopped and directed me onto my back he reentered me and we kissed. He began kissing my neck, looking for his spot. I turned to give him full access to the side of my neck. To mate me he had to mark me on one side of my neck. Clyde continued to fuck me but his hands turned my head to the left and his mouth closed around the side of my neck, I involuntarily growled as he sucked my skin into his mouth his teeth dragged on my and I begged him to fuck me harder, my hips meeting his thrusts.

I felt the warm flow of my blood down my neck from where his hickey broke the skin, my body shook and all of my senses became super aware. My legs trembled as the sensations flowed through my body. Clyde was still thrusting into me, when I ordered him to roll me over.

I didn't let his cock fall out I hung on for dear life and once he was on his back and I was firmly on top I started to thrust my hips against him, rocking back and forth with abandon, I could feel my second orgasm building I dropped down onto his chest and turned his head exposing his neck.

"Gentle." Clyde pleaded.

"Fuck you!" I growled and as he did, I sucked his neck until my fangs broke his skin and his blood flowed across my tongue. I experienced my second orgasm.

My head rolled back and I laughed as hard as I could, Clyde's boyish good looks had turned completely evil and his mean face told me he was close, he was now fucking me as hard as he possible could, our bodies slamming into each other hard. Then every muscle in his chest and neck tightened and he pulled my body into his. He came, I felt some of it leak out but nothing I could do. If you did not let him cum three times a week he could build up a beer cans worth of cum in five days.

We laid there mewing at each other, pecking kisses now and then.

"Mate, I have to go to the bathroom, let me up please." I asked.

"Yes mate, please do." He said.

I peed but there was audibly plopping noises in my pee as his cum let my body. I stood and looked in the mirror admiring my hickey; Clyde came in to see if I was ok. We compared neck marks his was really big with bruising all the way around, mine was nice and neat and marked me forevermore as engaged.

"They will disappear from non-wolf eyes," I offered. "But to another wolf they will be as apparent as an engagement ring." I added.

Clyde winced when he touched the mark I left. "Did you need to be so mean?" Clyde asked.

"Speaking of mean, your mean face is pretty terrifying." I laughed.

"My mean face?" Clyde asked. "You mean my O-face"

"Only if you are trying to say my Oh my gawd I'm so mean face than yes." I said.

To be continued....

1...456789