The Little Wulf Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my kisses to his neck and shoulder while he lathered me up, playfully I dragged my teeth across the base of his neck.

"Don't bite my neck." Clyde said a little harsh but maybe it was nerves.

"I won't." I said then continued kissing him.

"Seriously I want to do this right, and take our time." Clyde said.

"Ok, I said I wouldn't, I won't break the skin, and I'm just enjoying this." I said.

We kissed and I ran a hand across the bulge in his swim trunks, his bulge felt above par with any porn I have watched. He stopped and untied his shorts letting them fall to his feet; I kicked my suit free of my feet and ordered him to turn around. Oh, that blazing white ass was fucking fine, but I soaped his back and his sides. Then I took time to wash his ass cheeks then the back of his thighs. I was not interested in getting more familiar with his ass. Clyde soaped me up, his hands moving across my thighs and then a little higher, making sure all the important pars were spotless. I took both hands to soap up his cock, caressing the shaft and then inquisitively feeling his balls.

I lowered myself in front of him and lathered soap on the front of his thighs, his cock started to rise up to meet my smile, it was as a couple inches longer than my forearm and it had to be three or four inches thick just past the head. I stood to put the soap on the tray. This felt so wrong, I do not know why but I wanted it so badly for the last six months I was not going to let it go.

We kissed again and held each other under the water just for a moment I dropped down and took his cock into my mouth; the head was famously huge and literally made popping sounds when I pulled it out of my lips. It was just too big to use any technique I picked up from the internet so I used my hand and mouth to pump his cock and I rolled his balls in my other hand. His balls were so heavy his freaking sack was like a baseball.

Clyde started shampooing my hair while I sucked his cock, I thought he was off his rocker then I got it, his massaging shampoo trick was to hold my head while he rocked back and forth against my throat.

This went on for a good five minutes before Clyde's thrusts got stronger and more to the point. I thought I was ready but no, I did not expect a beer can's worth of cum to be pumped into my mouth in less than a minute. I swallowed everything I could, some slipped out the corner of my mouth, and thank goodness, we were in a shower.

"I'm sorry." Clyde said as he turned off the water.

"Was that our only time or are we going to try again?" I asked as I handed him a towel.

"I want to try more than a few times, if you'll have me." Clyde said drying my back.

"I'm not going anywhere so don't be sorry." I said.

"Can I see your fangs once more before we leave?" Clyde said.

I focused on my inner wolf, thinking about Clyde's scent and making love to him.

"There how's that?" I asked.

Clyde put a finger on my fang and pushed down breaking his skin, he forsed a large droplet of blood to rise on the tip of his finger.

"Let me see your tongue." Clyde commanded.

I stuck my tongue out and Clyde wiped the blood off his finger onto it, I stanched his hand and sucked his finger into my mouth hungrily. The blood, the scent, the taste, it was like catnip to a cat, pins and needles danced across my tongue and endorphins flowed through my body like a wave. I came back to earth as the pins and needles subsided and I slowly released Clyde's hand.

"You have a good grip, for a girl." Clyde joked.

I stuck my tongue out at him.

We held hands walking through the campground to get to our camp, it was nice, and finally, I got a good start to finding a mate.

Well there were not any secrets in this campground, the three adults we left are all dreamy eyed as they watched us approach the camp. Lisa had that look only a sister would have when they are happy for someone and the kids were asking the questions aloud that the adults already knew, or thought they knew.

Clyde went straight to his truck and came back with a brush from the side toolbox. It was wood oval with a leather strap and the bristles were over two inches long. Clyde started brushing my hair. Dale's eyes watered and she hugged Tinker. Lisa was on the verge of tears and giggles I do not know what was going to come out of her. Clyde finished up and left to put the brush away.

"So you guys mated?" Lisa whispered.

"No not exactly, we made out in the shower and I gave him head and we came back. Clyde said he wanted to do it right and take it slow." I whispered back.

Dale came and sat down at the picnic table with Lisa and me all gossip queening it. When she asked what happened Lisa paraphrased what I said then those two started giggling.

"What am I missing here?" I asked.

"That was a finishing horse brush; you stroke your mate after sex with it. It's an old custom." Dale said.

"So, um, how did Clyde measure up? Lisa giggled.

"Dude is hung like a horse." I whispered.

Lisa and Dale shared a look and busted out laughing, I mean like drunk girls at a wedding laughing.

"Wait, wait, maybe she hasn't actually figured it out!" Lisa squealed.

"I think need a drink." I said.

"Did he do the blood thing? I suggested it, tell me how it was?" Lisa begged.

I flipped her off the said it was amazing!

The girls got very quiet when Clyde returned, he handed me a bottled water and invited me to sit by the fire. I sat across his lap in a camp chair with my head on his chest very content to watch the flames flicker all night long. I inhaled, paradise smells like hay leather, and fresh apple pie.

It was evident that Clyde and I had dosed off when Dale's screams shattered the night. Dale came flying out of the camper holding Connemara on her hip.

"Eriskay is gone." Dale sobbed.

Clyde jumped up, almost dumping me on the ground. We looked around as if Eriskay would appear. Tinker and Lisa came running from the other side of the pond. Eriskay's notepad was laying on the ground near the front of the trailer; I picked it up and breathed in his scent. Pointing my toes and falling forward with my arms stretched forward my paws hit the ground.

Campers screamed and dove out of the way as a two hundred and ten pound dire wolf ran through the camp knocking over tables and chairs following the scent of a little boy. I dug in with my legs and hindquarters. My nose steering my shoulders following the path only my nose could see.

I jumped over a little girl with a sparkler and dodged several slow humans but misjudged a maroon four-door car. I landed on the hood and busting out the windshield. I shook it off and started running again.

The muggle screams renewed behind me, I assumed Lisa was crashing through the camp following my path of confusion to help. I urged my wolf to run faster, the air was crisp flying across my nose; my tongue was exposed to catch the faintest scent. I crossed into the woods running between trees and jumping over roots at over thirty miles an hour.

I am wolf, I am death, and someone will learn that I am the biggest baddest bitch in these woods.

My humanity was no longer in control, somewhere I lost touch with kindness, love, compassion, and the most compelling worry was I lost the capacity for mercy.

I broke through the backside of the trees near the railroad tracks and my eyes spotted the child being dragged by a tall lanky man in motorcycle leathers. I leapt with the deadly intent on catching the human's neck in my jaws and clamping down until he released the child or died, I did not care.

Then there was a flash of light. I did not hear the explosion and I landed on the ground rolling from my forward motion sliding to a stop in the dirt near the man's feet. I tried to stand but lightning pain shot through my chest and shoulder. I tried to transform to my human form but my heart was beating too fast. The man stepped up to me; he had a little shiny gun in his hand and a smile on his face. I thought I knew that face; it looked so much like Zack from the mall.

"Well this worked out well for me Lisa. See I used the kid to bait you out here, my uncle will be very happy to hear I killed Tinker's little bitch and the family grandson, now I just need to rub out Clyde and we are golden." The man sneered.

Death of a little Wulf

My eyes drifted to Eriskay then to the ground, I failed and now both of us are dead.

I watched the dirt disturbed by my breathing, I did not want to watch the gun, and I knew the man's smell of potpourri, like the sales man at the sporting goods shop. His leather biker jacket had the three-leaf clover on the back, the symbol of the Lucky CO-OP and with his little gun, he was going to put me down like the dog that I am. I failed Dale, I failed Clyde, I failed Lisa, I failed Eriskay, I felt failure, my humanity was returning to me.

The ground was shaking, near my muzzle the dust was conforming into little balls from the vibration of the earth. A train, my last sound will be a train passing by but the sound was wrong for a train. My whole body felt the vibrations in the earth. It is an animal thumping sound. It is not Lisa coming to my rescue; it is something much larger and something moving over twenty miles an hour. My ear was laying directly on the ground and I could hear two heavy animals getting closer. Moose? However, there are no Moose in Ohio.

The human dropped his gun and raised his hands in surrender. It was too late for the human. A pair of giant warhorses stepped between the man and me. The smaller of the two chestnut horses flexed, like a bowman releasing his bow and both rear legs kicked. The body of the man landed about twenty feet away in a very unnatural position, crushed by the kick.

I blinked and Dale was kneeling naked next to her son and a naked Clyde bent over and kissed me between my ears.

"Can you transform for me little wulf? Clyde asked in the softest voice.

I tried, the gun shot prevented me from concentrating on my humanity, I was stuck as a two hundred pound wolf.

"It's ok; I will take care of you." Clyde said as he gathered me up and straightened, lifting me to his chest, he carried me back to camp. Dale, also naked lifted Eriskay.

Clyde and Dale carried us both over a mile to our campsite. I woke up in my tent, still in wolf form. My Right front leg was bandaged and a sling immobilized my leg. Clyde was sleeping deeply next to me; he was naked covered in a sheet, both of us sharing my tent.

My boyfriend is a Clydesdale-shifter; I lay there thinking about the ramifications of an apex predator dating a horse. Fuck, the pack is going to have a heyday with this life choice.

Moreover, my pack initiation is only a couple weeks away. Fuck.

I limped out of the tent, to the chairs at the fire ring and looked out over the pond. Dale's kids were playing quietly until I came out. Eriskay ran over to show me his latest work of art; it rather looked like a wolf and a boy with hearts in the clouds and a horse in the background. Connemara sat with her back resting on my right side reading the three little pigs to me for the third time.

Dale sat in a camp chair content that her kids are well protected by Uncle Clyde's Little Wulf.

I still hate children.

Permission

I had to ask permission to date Clyde, which is why he did not want me to bite his neck; I guess Lisa told him the way wolf lovers bonded was through the taste of each other's blood. That was partially right, I mean that would mean Laura and I were bonded but I do not have any feelings for her as I do with Clyde, and I do not have any supernatural knowledge of her whereabouts. Blue Angel is the matriarch of the Holcomb family of farms and Clyde's mother and I have to meet her alone.

I drove the CO-OP truck past the northern boundaries of town, past where Laura and I enjoy our morning runs together to the first east-west road that boarded the Holcomb Farm. Pristine white horse fences surrounded the front of the property. The red barns with white trim stood out from the fields of hay in the background like a Hallmark Christmas Card without the snow. The L-shaped farmhouse was in contrast with its simple white wood siding and red metal roof. I paused in the driveway reminding myself that pack law prohibits a wolf from passing under a white plank fence without permission.

I parked the truck and walked to the side door facing the large gravel drive as instructed. Everything here looked band new, even the gravel in the driveway looks new. The bright midday sun glinted off the gravel as workers hurried to load green bales of hay onto a large flatbed truck with the Lucky CO-OP on the side. I approached the side door, I did not feel comfortable just walking in so I knocked once, hesitated, and then opened the door.

It took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the light but I was in a very yellow kitchen with handmade wood cabinets left over from the 1950's on the right with a window over the sink. On the left was a porcelain top table then the stove followed by the refrigerator in the corner. Immediately to the right was a three step stool. At the far end of the counter was an elderly woman sitting on a stool in front of a two-way radio.

"Hello, I've heard so much about you, let me take a look at you." Blue Angel said with a smile.

She had her hair styled high on her head and it had a blue tint but her smile was wide very white. Like Clyde and Tinker, she had no visible incisors. I stood and allowed her to inspect me, she asked me to turn around, and I did. She hummed and hawed as I did a slow spin.

"Have a seat, let me see your teeth." Blue Angel said.

I smiled but Blue Angel pulled my mouth open and looked at my teeth.

"You are newborn?" Blue Angel asked.

"Yaaaas Maaa'am." I answered as she inspected my teeth, her fingers intruded on my speech.

"About four months ago I see." Blue Angel said. I nodded agreement.

She motioned me to stand and I obeyed Blue Angel felt and squeezed my thighs and brushed my ass, then felt my bicep. She had the familiar hay and leather smell, like Clyde and Tinker.

"How fast are you?" Blue Angel asked.

"About thirty six miles an hour in a sprint and about five miles an hour in a walk." I said.

"Is that you in the mornings chasing the deer across the road?" Blue Angel asked.

"They were in front of me yes, but I did not hurt them." I said.

"My daughter said she couldn't keep up with you in the woods." Blue Angel said.

Blue Angel invited me to sit down and offered me some sweet tea. I accepted. She made tea in milk jugs and froze it. She poured both of us a tall glass of the partially frozen beverage. It was like a sweet tea slushy.

"Those teeth look pretty sharp, I'm not sure I feel comfortable with you dating my youngest son." Blue Angel said.

"I took a sip of my tea, I would never allow anyone to hurt Clyde, and it would be impossible for me to harm him." I said.

"It would take you and nine other wolves to harm one of my sons." Blue Angel said with some amusement.

"You saved my grandson, I'm very thankful." Blue Angel said.

"Your daughter saved my tail. I think that makes us even." I said taking a sip of my tea.

Blue Angel invited me outside as she clicked a button near the door. We walked across the driveway to a garage door that was opening in a small two-car garage. A forest green Thunderbird was in the garage with a black leather jacket laid out on the trunk. It had a three-leaf clover on the back and a small set of dice one landing on four and the other on two.

"Do you recognize this?" Blue Angel asked

"I do," I answered. I could feel my wolf getting pissed behind my skull.

"This is Mike Greensburg's oldest nephew's jacket from your run in the woods last weekend." Blue Angel said coldly.

"I'll give you and Clyde permission to date or mate or whatever you want to if you let Mike Greensburg know without any doubt that I can reach him and cause immeasurable amounts of pain upon his family." Blue Angel said and as she did the veins in her forehead pulsed.

"Lisa wants to marry Tinker and the pack wants a trade agreement." I said. "I hear you are still thinking about it.

Blue Angel shot me a look that would kill mortal men. "You do this favor for me and that and the other thing will happen before Christmas. I promise." Blue Angel said. "Do you want to come in and finish your tea or are you going to get to work?"

"I need the jacket; I need the scent to hunt down Greensburg." I said.

"Take it; I want him hurt I don't want him killed, but the rest of his family and associates are forfeit." Blue Angel said. "And I'm sorry you can't have children, maybe you and Clyde can adopt someday."

"Wait, I can't have children? How do you know that? I asked.

"You wished to be female but you didn't wish to have a uterus. I can read it in your teeth and feel it in your rump." Blue Angel said as she walked back to the house.

"I need a car and some weapons and permission from the elders." I thought to myself.

There are only two bars in town and both cater to the farmers and motorcycle club. Moreover, most of the farmers like their motorcycles. The Rising Sun CO-OP is easy to find with the upturned horseshoe with a sun and grain elevator on the back and the Lucky Farmers CO-OP with their horseshoe and three-leaf clover on the back of their jackets. Club officers have dice or card suites added to the logo to show what office they hold.

The CO-OPS mingle in the two bars, its neutral ground for them and the elders spend most of their time socializing and dictating orders and policy. Think of it as the werewolf mafia on a grand scale. I climbed down the stairs of my apartment wearing tight jeans and a Motley Crew black tee shirt. My hair in a ponytail threaded through my Rising Sun CO-OP baseball cap.

I took the alley to Main Street and took a right to the end of the block, then another right and about two hundred feet to Billy and Buds. I would guess there had to bae about sixty motorcycles lined up on both sides of the street in front of the bar. I climbed the three steps to the front door and went inside. It was dark and smoky, and the smell of spilled beer and the coppery metallic smell of blood lingered near the door. Then the musky wood bark smell hit me of male were wolves, each scent just a little different enough to be identifiable.

All eyes are on me now; I am an unmated nineteen-year-old female just a few weeks before my pack initiation in a den of wolves. The rules of chivalry honestly do not apply to me until I am initiated, and I have a mate. I walked to the bar and state my business and I am directed to have a seat, bar tender pours me a Bitter Apple Negroni, my favorite drink.

Sam, a pack wolf with medical tape across his nose and a bandaged neck takes a break from his pool game to flip me off from across the bar.

"Sam, I think I improved your looks honey." I yelled.

Sam slapped my ass last week, so I broke his nose and stabbed him in the neck with one of those drink umbrellas. You have to be on your toes in this place; it is eat or to be eaten. I have a certain amount of respect here, because I do not give any of these guys mercy, they understand I will maul and kill.

The bartender said the boss would see me now and that boss would be John and Cindy sitting in the corner booth. I slide in opposite of the two. Another bitter apple is set in front of me.

"Speak you peace." John says in his alpha influencing voice.

"I intend to deliver Mike Greensburg a message and a lesson on behalf of Blue Angle and I need permission and some supplies, sir." I said.

"What do you offer the pack?" Cindy asked. John nodded approvingly to her assertion.

"I offer my fidelity and the membership of the Holcomb Farms to the CO-OP and the pack." I said.

1...34567...9