The Live-In Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I thought I'd swing by and give you a hand. I'm not missing anything important at the office this morning."

"Alright. If you say so. It should go pretty quick with some extra hands anyway. What time have you got?" Jason checks the time on his phone.

"Almost 9." Jason said.

"Alright kid. Shouldn't take more than a few hours now. Time to get your hands dirty."

By the end of the day, Jason would be more than happy to get his hands dirty. No matter what that meant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diane looked on the mirror one more time as soon as she shut her car off. She checked her mascara, applied a layer of lipstick on her lips. Lips that were wrapped around the cock of the security guard who who let her walk right by and to the elevator in just a few minutes. Tim took full advantage of Diane's offer and put his dick in every hole Diane had. Diane actually came 4 times after all was said and done. She truly enjoyed herself with Tim once again, letting the older man cum in all three of her holes. No matter what the outcome would be today, her visit last night was well worth it.

She picked up her purse from the passenger seat, and opened it. The 9mm pistol was stashed away to where she could walk in with it without being too noticeable. She zipped the purse shut and looked into the mirror once more, flashing a smile at her reflection.

"This will be worth it." Diane said, stepping out of her car and making her way inside the building.

The time scrolling across the welcoming sign on the wall read 9:30. Diane walked past Tim and flashed him a smile. He nodded and went back to keeping an eye on the other people on the bottom floor of Rose Tower. Diane got on the elevator and hit the button for the top floor. As the doors closed, Diane unzipped her purse, grabbed her phone, and sent a text message to Jason. After sending the message, she put her phone away and placed a hand on the pistol, waiting for the elevator to come to a stop.

Within the next 10 minutes, Diane would become a murderer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason checked his text message as soon as it came through. It was 9:35 in the morning, and his mom was being vague already. Jason didn't think of anything major going on, so he just disregarded the text until he could reply.

On the screen of his phone, the text was still opened. Jason didn't close out of it, so he would put everything together later on when he came back to it.

The message simply read "No matter what happens next, I love you son."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tracy looked up from her desk as the elevator chimed. A moment later, the doors opened and Diane stared a hole right through Tracy. The look was enough to make Tracy shiver, but she couldn't figure out why.

In a few minutes, she would know.

"Good morning! How can I help you?" Tracy said with a smile and a politeness to her voice. Had the circumstances been different, Diane would absolutely have been happy to speak with Tracy. She had other plans instead.

"Hi, good morning..." Diane looks at the name plate on the desk, gritting her teeth when she read the name. "...Tracy. I'm here to...well. I need to see my husband."

"Oh, you're Diane. I've heard a lot about you! Unfortunately, Jack is rather busy this morning, as I'm sure you can imagine. He isn't taking any visitors at the mo---". Tracy stopped talking immediately in response to the 9mm pistol pointed directly at her face as Diane stepped closer.

"You didn't understand me, you little blonde homewrecking bitch. I'm here to see MY husband. You're going to walk me into his office now." Diane growled through gritted teeth. "Do you fucking understand that?!" Diane thrust the gun closer to Tracy's face as the young woman burst into tears, nodding in agreement. "Good. Now, get up off your ass and walk me in there."

Tracy did as ordered and opened the door. Jack was in the middle of a phone call when he spoke out.

"Tracy dear...I'm on a important call right now. Can it wait?"

"Hang up the fucking phone, Jack." Jack was startled at the voice of his wife.

"Diane?! What are you doing here?!" Jack turned to the door and saw his wife standing there with a gun pointed at Tracy's head.

"Hang it up now!" Diane demanded. Jack obliged, then turned his attention towards Diane.

"Diane. What are you doing? Put that down ple---" Jack is cut off by the sound of Diane cocking the gun.

"Shut the FUCK up and walk over here now." Diane ordered.

Jack held his hands up and walked towards his wife. When he was cleared away from his desk and she had a clear line, Diane pulled the trigger. The first shot rang out and echoed loudly in the office. Jack screamed in agony.

Diane had shot her husband directly in the balls.

Tracy screamed and out of instinct ran towards the first exit she found. The open windows leading out to the balcony outside of Jack's office. Diane stalked her prey until Tracy was backed right into the banister of the balcony. Diane flashed her a smile as she pushed the gun point blank into the stomach of Tracy. Tracy started to scream, but was cut off by the sound of two rounds being shot into her. Tracy gasped as she clutched her stomach, tears running down her cheeks.

"My...baby...."

"Serves you right, cunt." Diane said, stepping back and aiming the pistol directly at Tracy's chest, pulling the trigger once more. Tracy's eyes grew wide, gasping once more for air as the blood pooled in the center of her shirt, and she fell backwards. If the bullet didn't kill her, the fall from the balcony of the 15th floor would have. After a few seconds, Tracy's body hit the pavement below with a thud, cracking the surface from the impact.

"Diane!!! What have you done?!" Jack screamed at the top of his lungs. Diane merely smiled as she turned towards her husband as he laid on the floor, tears filling his eyes.

"I told you years ago. If you fucked another secretary behind my back, I'd kill you myself. You just had to knock her up, didn't you?" Jack's eyes widened as Diane aimed the gun at him. "Unlike you fucking politicians, I keep my word."

Diane fired every remaining round into her husband's chest, face, and head. She then waited as security rushed up in the elevator to hold her captive until the police showed up.

The entire time, she had a smile on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason and Stan finished working on the Camaro around noon. Stan closed the hood of the car and wiped bid hands and face off with the rag Jason had handed him. Both men were smiling, not just happy to have the job done, but actually enjoying the bonding time they had together. In the short time they had known each other, both Jason and Stan developed a mutual respect for the other, and a friendship was forming. Jason was beyond excited to propose to Tracy when the time was right, and in addition to starting a family with her, he was looking forward to having Stan as a father in law. He had an admiration for Stan, and he couldn't wait to spend more time with him.

Stan smiled at Jason and nodded towards the driver's side door.

"Come on kid. Let's take it for a test drive. Make sure she's gonna run right." Stan said. Jason grabbed the keys off the work table, and held them out to Stan.

"You wanna drive?"

Stan grinned like a mad man and grabbed the keys. He was reliving the days of his youth, overly excited to drive the Camaro.

"I didn't want to ask...but fuck yes!"

Both men laughed as they got into the car. Stan put the keys in the ignition, turned it over and the Camaro roared to life. Stan revved the engine a little before shifting it to drive and hit the road.

Happy with no strange noises coming from the engine, Stan turned on the radio. Led Zeppelin was playing, and Jason reached for the volume knob and turned it up. Stan gave Jason a bewildered look and Jason laughed.

"I love Led Zeppelin." Jason said with a smile, causing Stan to laugh. The two men were belting out the vocals to "Whole Lotta Love" when the song suddenly got cut off.

"I have to interrupt the song for a special local news flash." the deejay announced. Stan and Jason immediately went silent, not knowing what to expect.

"There was a double homicide this morning at Rose Tower this morning. Police have the suspect in custody, without incident. The names of the victims are being withheld until contact can be made with the families of the victims. Details are thin right now, but one officer said that this was personal between the suspect and the victims. Stay tuned as we will provide more details when possible."

Stan looked at Jason and both men had the same look of terror. Both had their hearts sink.

"Step on it." Jason said, as Stan floored the gas pedal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stan slammed on the brakes as the Camaro cruised into the parking lot. There were in total five police vehicles and two ambulances in the lot. The lights on the police vehicles remained on, flashing bright bursts of red and blue lights. The lights on the ambulances, however, were shut off as soon as Stan and Jason arrived.

Confirmation that the people they were picking up were in fact deceased.

Stan didn't say a single word as he examined the scene before him. He saw a small group of paramedics and police officers gathered around one of the victims lying on the pavement. He couldn't quite make out who it was, but the sick feeling in the pit of his stomach stayed with him the entire time as he watched. Deep down, he knew. He just didn't want to believe it.

That was his baby girl dead on the pavement.

Jason respected the silence, but as soon as he saw the doors to the office building open up, letting out another group of paramedics and police, Jason jumped out of the car and ran towards that group, trying to get an answer.

The closer he got to the got to the group, he realized that they were escorting another body out the door. He kicked up his pace and ran harder towards the group. He was stopped by 2 officers when he was within a few feet.

"I'm sorry sir, but you can't go inside right now. This is an active crime scene." the older of the officers said to Jason.

"I'm Jason. Jason Rose. I work here with my dad. I need to know..." Jason said, his voice breaking with every word. The elder officer grabbed both of Jason's shoulders as he looked him in the eyes to deliver the news.

"Mr. Rose, I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this..."

"No!! No!! No no no no no..." Jason cried.

"I'm sorry son. Your father didn't make it. Neither did the young lady."

Jason stopped breathing. It couldn't be.

"The young lady..."

"Yeah. Young. Blonde. Couldn't have been too far into her 20s. We believe she was up on the top floor with your dad when it happened."

"Where is she?! Where the FUCK is she?!" Jason screamed out, completely broken at this point. But, he didn't need to see her body. Stan's screams of agony confirmed it.

"No God!!!! Not my daughter!!!! Not my fucking baby girl!!!"

Jason started to turn to run towards Stan, but got washed over with a blackness momentarily. The two officers managed to catch him before he fell backwards onto the pavement. He regained his composure and stood himself up right. He knew he had to do it. He absolutely didn't want to, but he needed the closure.

"Officer...may I please see the bodies? Not just my dad to make a confirmation...but the young lady. She...she was pregnant...I believe I'm the father."

"Oh my God son, I'm so very sorry. Are you sure you want to?" the older officer asked.

"Yes. I need to. I need the closure."

"Okay son. Be warned though. Your father isn't a pretty sight. The woman who admitted to the murders took these personal. Did a number to him. The poor girl had..." the officer started to choke up himself, before composing himself. "...she had either been dead before the fall or immediately on impact."

"What do you mean by that?!" Jason asked, afraid of the answer that he had a feeling was coming.

"Well, it looks like she took two rounds to the stomach...one in the chest. If the one in the chest missed her heart, then when she fell from the balcony, she died on impact."

"Oh my God..." Jason said, looking up to the exact balcony right outside of his father's office on the 15th floor.

"I'll ask once more...are you sure you want to see them?"

"Yes. Him first."

The officer led Jason over to the ambulance where his father's body was being loaded up. They pulled the cover back from his head, and in spite of the blood and bullet holes scattered in his chest, head, and face, Jason was able to confirm.

Jack Rose had been murdered.

After a moment to say goodbye to his father, Jason was escorted to the other body, still lying face down on the pavement. The pavement cracked all around and under her from the impact, Jason took notice of her blonde hair first. Then saw that the bullet wounds had all come through her back. These were close range shots in order to go through. This was personal. The paramedics rolled the young woman over, revealing her face, which was caked in blood from a head wound from the impact, but Jason knew.

Tracy was dead, as was the baby.

Jason fell to his knees in shock and grief, wailing out loud as he had just lost two of the most important people in his life. The officer gave him a hug around the shoulders, comforting him as best as he could. Jason shrugged his arms off and stood himself up.

This is where Jason Rose snapped.

"An arrest was made?"

"Yes Mr. Rose. We haven't booked her yet, but she's in the back of my cruiser."

"Take me to her."

"Son, I'm not sure if that's a good idea or not..."

"AND I'M FAR PAST THE POINT OF GIVING TWO FUCKS!!! THIS BITCH KILLED MY DAD AND THE WOMAN I FUCKING LOVED AND I NEED TO STARE HER IN THE FACE AS I TELL HER TO ROT IN HELL!!!" Jason screamed, visibly shaking the officer. He calmed himself down before continuing. "Please. I need this. Don't take this from me."

"Okay son. I'm sorry for how this all played out." the officer said, leading Jason to his cruiser. He got to the back passenger door, putting his hand on the handle, and looking at Jason. "Do not lay a hand on her or else I'll have to restrain you." Jason nodded, gritting his teeth and clenching his fists. The officer opened the door and the suspect looked out.

"M...mom?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stan and Jason made it back to Stan's house but rode in silence the entire time. Both men were in a state of shock still, and needed some time to process the mornings events.

For Stan, losing his only child to a murderer years after his wife was murdered was the straw that broke the camels back. Like he had done for his wife's killer, Stan wanted to seek revenge, but he was in a tough spot. The young man sitting in the passenger seat beside him lost Tracy as well, along with his dad and a possible child. As angry and hate-filled that Stan was, part of him knew that he needed to be there for the kid. He lost these people at the hands of his own mother. He had no idea what feelings Jason was experiencing, what thoughts he had, or anything. She was his mother, and Stan had to respect his wishes no matter what.

He had no idea that Jason had snapped. He had no idea that Jason wanted revenge. No idea that Jason wanted his own mother to suffer.

He had no idea that Jason was planning the next several months ahead, and that it would end in his mother's death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Stan offered Jason a glass as he filled his own with whiskey. Accepting the fact that he would never share this moment with his father filled Jason with a rage that both motivated him and frightened him at the same time.

He loved this new feeling in spite of the heartache, yet he couldn't explain it.

Jason accepted Stan's offering of the smooth whiskey, and swallowed the entire serving in one gulp. Stan looked at him, somehow concerned and understanding at the same time. He poured Jason more into his glass and looked at him in the eye while covering the glass with one hand.

"Easy kid. I'm not letting you leave until your sober, but last thing I want is you to get alcohol poisoning." Jason nodded in agreement and took a small sip from the glass instead. This time around, he actually got to enjoy the drink. Stan held his glass out, offering a toast.

"To your dad." Stan said solemnly, reminiscent of his old friend.

Jason held his own glass out as well, not looking up from the floor.

"To Tracy...and the baby." Jason said, tears rolling down his cheeks and falling to the floor. "May they all rest in piece." The two men clicked their glasses together and took a drink. Stan looked at Jason, feeling like a child who just lost their favorite pet. Completely alone and lost.

"What are we gonna do now, kid?" Stan asked. Jason looked up, suddenly washed over by anger and hatred for his own mother. He knew the answer deep down, but until this moment, Jason wasn't accepting it. Now that the question had been asked, Jason had the answer in hand.

"We're going to make that bitch pay for what she has done. We're going to take our time, we're going to make her suffer and wish she was dead. In the end, she will be dead, but only when I say she's allowed to die. Agreed?"

Stan looked at Jason and realized that he was experiencing deja vu. He felt that same wrath that he had when Stephanie was murdered. He wanted to torment Diane for the crime she committed, and he had an idea of how to do it.

"Agreed. But, how do you want this to play out?"

Jason looked Stan in the eye, and without breaking the rage filled look in his own eyes, he answered Stan with a question.

"Do you still have access to your meeting room?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following day, Jason had woke up from his unexpected overnight at Stan's house. He had hoped everything was just a bad dream, but when he walked into the living room, Stan had been watching the local news coverage at Rose Tower.

The nightmare was real. Jack and Tracy were murdered by Diane. Jason felt his blood start to boil with rage, and Stan turned to look at Jason. He had a look of grief, yet he had been a man on a mission once more.

Stan wanted revenge.

"Get any sleep?" Stan asked.

"Yeah, a few hours at least." Jason said, accepting the offer of a hot cup of coffee. "Didn't mean to crash here."

"Kid, you're welcome here any time, day or night. We're partners now."

The thought came back to Jason. He remembered that Stan and him started to execute a plan of revenge. From the sounds of it, Stan was all in and on board.

"That is...if that's truly what you want to happen. I'll understand and back away if you changed your mind." Stan said, looking back at the TV and sipping his own coffee.

"That's not going to happen. She needs to pay for what she took from us. I don't give two fucks if she's my mother or not."

"Okay. Then, we've got a plan. We just need to wait and let it play out in court. She'll plead guilty based off her own confession at the scene, and she'll be sent to prison to wait out her sentence. I've got to tell you though, I'm not sure that they'll give her the death penalty. They're trying to stray away from that these days."

"Good. I want her to experience hell in person. When I give her permission, she can die."

"Okay. If at any point you change your---"

"I'm not going to! She deserves this."

"Okay kid. For now, I suggest that you go to your place and clear out anything that you need while they're searching the place. They'll move in there once they're done at the office. Grab some clothes, bedding, whatever. You're welcome here."

"Thank you. I'll do that today."

Stan stands up to walk into another room, but walks up to Jason and gives him a hug first.

"We'll avenge them. I swear it."

1...56789...16