The Live-In Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason nodded and Stan walked out. Jason grabbed his phone from the charger and noticed he had a voice mail. When he listened to it, his quest for revenge was fueled once more.

The message was from the OB/GYN office congratulating him as he was confirmed to be the father of the unborn baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When he pulled into the driveway, Jason was greeted by a single officer standing down at the bottom of the steps leading to his front door. Jason was nowhere near being in the mood to deal with this, but he decided to put on a show and act like he was simply mourning instead of mourning and seeking revenge.

"Hello officer."

"I have to stop you here and send you out Mr. Rose. Our crime scene techs haven't been able to do a sweep of your house yet."

"I understand, but is that truly necessary? My father and...the mother of my unborn child...were murdered at my father's office building. Not here."

"I truly am sorry for your loss, Mr. Rose. Unfortunately, I'm just following protocol and following orders. Nobody is to remain on these premises until an investigation has taken place here."

"Okay, I understand that and I respect you doing your job. Would it make a difference if I said I was just here to gather a few things...clothes, bedding, et cetera...I'm staying elsewhere until the house has been cleared."

The officer looks at Jason sympathetically. He honestly feels terrible for Jason after his losses. He gives a sigh and straightens his stance up.

"Okay. I'll give you 30 minutes to get what you need. They should start arriving slowly about an hour from now. They're still sweeping your father's office, but things are winding down."

"Thank you so much Officer..." Jason looks at the last name on the officers uniform. "Officer Turner. I will always remember this. And I will repay you somehow in time." Jason offers a handshake with one hand, and a card with his personal cell number with the other, which Officer Nathan Turner accepts. "Anytime you need anything or if you have any information for me, please call me.

"You're very welcome Mr. Rose. And, I will call you right away if either of those come up Mr. Rose."

"Please...call me Jason."

"Very well, Jason. 30 minutes in and out. Understand?"

"Yes sir. Thank you. I'll remember this Officer Turner."

"Nathan. Pleased to meet you. I was a big supporter of your father. I hope you'll be following in his footsteps when the time is right."

"Thank you Nathan. I plan to. I hope I'll earn your support too."

"Yes sir. Now, go get your things."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason had a couple of bags packed and was ready to walk out the door. He felt something pulling in him like he needed to take another look around the house, so he set his bags down and walked through every room. He grabbed a ring that belonged to Jack from his dresser top. A single rose was on the face of the ring. One final piece of his dad to keep with him at all times. He slipped it on a finger and left his parents' bedroom.

As he was settled on his final walk through for the moment, Jason grabbed his bags and walked the final stretch of the house. As he was approaching the door, he looked into the computer room where his mom spent hours upon hours shopping. He noticed her laptop was still open on the desk. He stepped in to shut it off and close it, when he saw the screen.

He could see the crime scene techs walking around. They were still in his father's office.

"Son of a bitch...she was spying on him? How?" Jason thought to himself.

The answer wouldn't come to him yet. He decided to grab the laptop and put it in his bag.

It was time to do his own investigation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason sat in the parking lot of his father's office building for an hour or more, browsing through his mother's laptop, trying to find some kind of a clue as to what led to her murdering Jack and Tracy. As much as Jason knew, Diane and Tracy had never even met. The only one in the building that Jason had ever known of to have met his mom was Tim, the elderly security guard. But, that didn't fully explain anything. So, Jason continued his search.

After what seemed like an eternity to him, Jason finally found something that could give him some kind of closure. He found a folder hidden in the computer that had several files from the last couple of weeks. Each one was simply titled with a date. Jason opened the first one, and a video started to play. It had simply shown the same camera view that Jason had seen earlier. This video happened to show Jason and Jack sitting down on the couch in the office having some lunch and talking. Jason closed out and opened the next several, all of which were the same thing more or less. Sometimes it just showed Jack sitting down taking a phone call, sometimes it showed the two men reading over some paperwork, many times it showed Jack and Jason bonding as father and son, sharing a laugh.

Jason opened up another file, and this video showed Jason and Tracy sitting on the couch together, side by side, holding hands and talking. Jason felt the lump in his throat start to form as he continued to watch. At the point in the video where Tracy laid her head on Jason's shoulder, prompting Jason to give her a kiss on the head and her smile lighting the place up, Jason couldn't stop the flow of tears any longer. He wept for the woman he had grown to love. He wept for his dad. He wept for his unborn child.

Then he stopped. He had a mission, and he was going to see it through.

Jason continued searching the files until he came to one final file. It was titled with the date before the murders. If he was going to figure any motive out, this had to be it. He opened it.

As he watched the video, he could only imagine what was being said. It was Tracy and Jack talking. Tracy handed Jack something, and Jack was overwhelmed with joy. Without even seeing the contents of the folder that Tracy handed Jack, Jason already knew.

This is where she told Jack she was pregnant.

As the video plays on, Jack and Tracy continue to talk, but without any sound, Jason can't confirm what they're saying to each other. Jason continues to watch, only to witness the transition from Tracy talking to Jack, to Jack getting his cock sucked by Tracy. Jason knew it was going to happen, as he recalled telling her that it was okay to give Jack one last fling before Jason and Tracy became an official couple. Jason continued to watch the final few moments, Jack sitting on the couch, Tracy on her knees and bobbing her head up and down, all caught on camera.

When Jack suddenly brings up his phone and makes a call while Tracy is going down on him, that's when Jason started to piece everything together. Jack had called Diane while getting sucked off by Tracy. If she wasn't watching it already, this may have gotten Diane to bring up the video and watch.

"Oh my God...she caught them." Jason said out loud, unable to keep the thought to himself anymore. He continues to watch the video and noticed something. Jack had the folder in hand, looks at the contents, smiles, and lays the open folder on the couch beside him. The camera zooms in and the contents are on full display.

"No....no...no...she thought it was his?!" Jason said, realizing what had happened. His mom caught his dad in the act with the young secretary. She finds out the secretary is pregnant and dad seems overjoyed at the news.

Diane killed Tracy over a legitimate misunderstanding.

Instead of feeling sympathy for his mother, Jason only felt his rage increase. He would see to it that she would suffer for what she did. She would suffer for the rest of her life.

In Jason's mind, his mother would be dead within a year's time, finally paying for her murder spree.

Jason slammed the laptop shut, took the keys out of the ignition, and got out of the Camaro. He stepped away from his car, once a man of mourning, now a man of rage, looking for vengeance.

He walked towards the entrance of the building. Vengeance was beginning now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tim did a double take as he looked towards the entry door of the office. Several others were just as surprised as he was, but the fact remained the same.

Jason Rose was in the building.

"Uhh... hello Mr. Rose...what...what can I do for you?" Tim said as Jason drew closer.

"Hey Tim. I promise, you can call me Jason. I won't be upset."

"Very well Jason. Sorry to be so blunt...but, what are you doing here? Nobody was expecting you to show up here for a long, long time. Given what took place upstairs and all..."

"Yeah Tim. I know. I'll be okay in time. I will. But, in order to start moving forward, I need to face this place directly. I'm going upstairs to the office. Give it a good look. Make sure the detectives didn't miss anything."

"Jason...you're not going up there to...you know...kill yourself, are you?" Tim asked, the concern in his voice somehow warming Jason's heart a little bit.

"No Tim. I'm not. I promise. I've got things to figure out yet. I'm not leaving this life until I have it all figured out." Jason said, planting a hand on Tim's shoulder and offering the best smile he could. "But...if it makes you feel better, you're welcome to come up with me. Keep me company, give me someone to talk to and keep my head straight."

"It'll be my pleasure. Let me tell Charlie to watch the place down here and I'll ride up there with you." Tim said, turning away from Jason and towards the security guard station. Jason smiled, feeling grateful for Tim.

One of Jack's oldest friends, and a long time ally, Tim got to watch Jason grow up, and Jason got to know Tim pretty well. Jason had enough respect for Tim to overlook the fact that the elder man clearly wanted to bang Jason's mom, constantly catching Tim watch Diane's ass as she walked away, or practically drooling after Diane got her fake tits put in. If Diane wasn't the murderer of Jack or Tracy, Jason would have absolutely been okay with Tim stepping up and taking Jack's place.

He held the door for Tim as he sprinted towards the elevator. Both men on board now, Jason hit the number 15 button, closing the doors and raising the two men up to the former office of Jack Rose.

This was the beginning of Jason Rose taking over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ride up to the top floor was an extremely quiet ride, and Tim thought it would never end. The security guard had been in a state of shock himself. He not only lost a close friend in Jack, but the woman that Tim had grown to care about was responsible.

Tim kept having memories of his night with Diane flash before his eyes, remembering how passionate she was, how beautiful she was, and how amazing the sex had been. Tim never realized it until after it was too late.

He had been used.

He still wasn't aware of the hidden camera that Diane had Tim plant, but he was fully aware that he let her walk right in without a security check. She flashed that lovely smile at him, gave him a little wave, and he just let her walk right to the elevator to start the murders.

There was blood on his hands.

Finally, the elevator came to a stop at the top floor, a chime was heard, and the doors had opened. The office looked almost immaculate, and you could smell the cleaner in the air from where they had removed the blood from the floor.

Yet somehow, things still seemed unfinished.

The tension in the air was way beyond anything either Jason or Tim had experienced in their lives. Both men kept to themselves, but were desperately trying to fill their mind with more pleasant thoughts.

For Tim, experiencing some of the best sex of his life just a couple of nights ago kept coming to his mind, but they were quickly overshadowed by the fact that the woman he had sex with would be a murderer less than 12 hours after she left his place.

For Jason, his first thought was the first time he had sex with Tracy. The unexpected threesome with Tracy and his father of all people, and the result of that threesome was Tracy's pregnancy, with Jason being the father. The fact that not only was his dad taken away from him, but also his unborn child and the love of his young life...that fact filled Jason with sorrow, rage, hatred, and a quest for vengeance.

Both men shook their heads, trying to shake the thoughts away, and Jason got busy looking around the office. Tim stood back and just observed Jason as he made his way around. Eventually, after finding nothing that he had hoped to find...any other signs, or any last messages or any other keepsakes...Jason sat down on the couch, feeling defeated.

Tim walked over and sat down next to Jason, putting a hand on the young man's shoulders as he was hunched over and looking towards the floor.

"Listen kid. I'm sorry I can't be of much help right now. I know you're looking for some kind of closure or something, but I'm not sure you'll find it here. I'll stay here with you as long as you need though."

"Thanks Tim." Jason said as he looked up from the floor. "I guess I really don't know what I was expecting when I got here. I just thought maybe ---" Jason stopped midsentence as he looked up directly across from the couch. Tim looked at Jason, wondering what just happened.

"Jason? You alright?"

"Where the hell did those come from?" Jason said, pointing up and straight ahead. Tim followed the path in which his finger was pointing. He suddenly realized what Jason had been looking at, but didn't know why.

Jason was pointing directly at the vase of roses that Diane had sent up for Jack.

"The roses? Those were a gift for your dad going into election day."

"Who sent them?" Jason asked, slowly gritting his teeth as he stood up from the couch and looked at Tim.

"I'm...umm, I'm thinking the staff downstairs came together and bought them?" Tim said, trying to convince not only Jason, but himself as well. He didn't want Jason to get upset anymore than he already was. But, the answer only turned up the rage in Jason's mind.

"Don't you dare fucking lie to me old man. You know the real answer and I KNOW you know the real answer. So, I'll ask one more time. Who...THE FUCK... sent those?"

Tim looks Jason in the eye, and for the first time in a long time, Tim is actually afraid. Not afraid that Diane will somehow find out and get some retribution, but afraid of what might happen if Jason didn't hear the truth. Tim took a shaky breath in, wiping his brow, and swallows hard.

Time to come clean.

"Diane. Your mother sent those."

"That's what I fucking thought." Jason said, only to grab the vase and slam it full strength into the floor below, shattering the vase into dozens of small broken pieces and scattering the roses everywhere. Jason leaned over and brushed some of the pieces away, finally stopping and picking something up from the remnants. He held it out to Tim in the palm of his hand.

"Is that...?"

"That's a fucking camera, Tim. She had it planted in there to spy on my dad. Now, how the fuck did this make it up here when YOUR job includes preventing any 'special deliveries' from ANYONE?"

"Uhh...well..."

"ANSWER ME YOU FUCK!"

"Okay okay. She brought them in...the flowers...she wanted to drop them off personally. I stopped her at the security stand. I wouldn't let her. I swear to you kid."

"Okay fine. So, YOU brought them up here, and by default YOU planted the camera."

"Come on Jason. I had no idea it was in there! I swear I just thought it was some harmless flowers!"

"But you didn't bother to check them...did you? And just why didn't you? How did she convince you to bring them up, knowing full well that dad doesn't....DIDN'T....want any gifts during this time?"

"She...she..."

"WHAT?!"

"She...bribed me."

"So, she offered you some money? Some of dad's money that she had NO problem spending? Is that it?"

"No, no Jason. It wasn't money. She...well..." as Tim was looking for the easiest way to break it to Jason, Jason put a hand up, stopping Tim from finishing his sentence.

"She fucked you, didn't she?"

Tim's eyes widened in shock. Jason knew. Somehow, he had figured it out. Tim couldn't say a word in the moment.

"DID SHE FUCK YOU? YES OR NO?!"

"Yes...well no...I mean..."

"Which is it?! How the FUCK do you not know if your dick was inside my mother?!"

"Not when she brought the flowers!!! She..."

"Tell me everything. Now!"

"She had me take her to my office. She gave me a strip show, then...she sucked my cock."

"Did she swallow it?"

"Excuse me?"

"You tell me every fucking detail, and don't fucking lie. I'll know if you are, and you WILL fucking regret it." Tim nods, understanding how serious Jason was. "Now, I'll ask again. Did she swallow your cum?"

"Yes."

"How many times?"

"Just the one time in my office." Tim felt sweat beading at his brow. "After that, I brought the flowers up."

"Very well. Now, tell me Tim...what did she do to get you to let her waltz in here with a fucking gun to kill three people?"

"Three people? It was just your dad and the secretary?"

"THEIR NAMES WERE JACK AND TRACY!!!! Don't you EVER forget that!!!" Jason screamed, causing Tim to sit back on the couch, cowering. "And no. It was three. Tracy was pregnant with my child."

"Oh my God. Oh no, oh my God. Jason, I'm so...so sorry. I had no---"

"Tell me what Diane did to get a free pass inside. Do NOT leave out any details."

Tim did his best to keep his composure, but he had to admit to himself...right now, he was scared shitless. Jason's cold hard stare bore right through Tim and into the man's soul. Tim had seen a lot of things over the years, he's gotten physical with certain people who were a threat to Jack Rose or anyone within the entire office building. He's even had a few dozen guns pulled out on him.

None of that compared to the fear he had in this moment.

"Okay Jason. I'll tell you. Just know that I had no idea what her plans were in any of this..."

"Fucking get on with it."

"Okay..." Tim draws in a deep breath before continuing. "She called me the night before, asking if I was home and could use some company. After what she did in my office, I jumped at the chance. She showed up at my door about 20 minutes or so later, wearing this long black coat."

Jason nodded. He knew of the coat Tim was referring to. He had bought it for her for Christmas the year before. Hearing this felt like a slap in the face. He let Tim continue.

"I let her in, and closed the door. When I turned to offer her a drink, she had taken the coat off and she was standing there wearing some sexy lingerie." Jason bit the inside of his cheek hearing this. "Kid, are you sure you want all the details?"

"Every last fucking one."

"Okay. So, she's standing there, lacy red bra, knee highs, garter, and thong all matching. She's showing off every single curve. Her amazing titty implants---"

"I fucking knew she got those. Kinda hard not to notice the way she walks around the house sometimes." Jason thought to himself, surprisingly turned on a little about the sight of his mom walking around in nothing but a slightly oversized tee-shirt, with the fabric clinging on tightly to her suddenly larger chest. Jason quickly caught himself, shook the image from his head, and focused back on Tim.

"...and that thong...I'm sorry kid, but she looked amazing. Anyway, she made...another proposal."

"And that was...?" Jason asked, having an idea already, but wanting to hear it confirmed.

"She...she wanted me to let her bypass the security check...that following morning...in exchange..."

"In exchange for what, Tim?"

"In exchange for...letting me fuck her however I wanted." Tim looked down at the floor, ashamed of his actions, but Jason had been prepared for this. He never ruled out what she might have done. And now, Jason was ready to listen to what was done, and use it against Diane.

1...678910...16