All Comments on 'The Local Girl Ch. 03'

by MiloXarts

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ZDreamerZDreamerabout 2 years ago

This story is great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow!! Very good character building, please stay on it, make Amber the perfect fucktoy bimbo, for her Daddy, guided by her Mistress. Totally devoted to her Daddy, getting piercings, tattoo's and plastic surgery for him (him choosing placement and size) as punishment by her Mistress. She becomes their moneymaker, also a realistic life with her parents and college friends. The most popular girl supporting her man, a rich internet entrepreuner Daddy Lucas. But considering your buildup, you've got things allready, worked out, looking forward :)

MiloXartsMiloXartsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you very much for the comments and the ideas! Basically, they match my own plans. Yes, Amber will likely explore her cravings but also recognize the opportunity to use her sexual needs to make money. Of course, for her Mistress in mind... The dynamics between Amber, Lucas, and Amy will also develop, but I don't want to reveal too much at this point.

Thank you!

P.S. I'm open to more ideas ;)

AliceTagAliceTagabout 2 years ago

This is the longform homage to sex shop girl by Orestes that I have waited literally 20 years for. Really enjoying your spin on the framework and hope it goes long and slowish

MiloXartsMiloXartsabout 2 years agoAuthor

AliceTag, you are absolutely right. Someone mentioned it already in the comments of one of the preceding chapters. I loved the story by Orestes as well and because he never continued, I decided to write my own. Thanx!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hello, just wanted to say this series is super hot, hope to read more soon! Wish u the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, can't wait to read more! I especially love how Lucas is becoming more Dominant..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To me the best page in this chapter was the face time with Jess, Amy, and the Bimbo. the last we the worst. All the daddy talk was a turn off for me and the first time reading this story. I did like the idea of putting her in child like style panties if any at all or even as Amy says maybe a diaper. I hope she has fun with Lucas but hope he goes away soon. Hopefully Amy will some how gets Amber's two friends at school Julie and McKenzie to witness some humiliation or be involved in some way, also want to see more face time with Jess. One commentor made mention of tats, they are not needed in this story the way she is already so submissive that she doesn't need or want a safe word. nipple piercings showing through her shirt would not be bad but again not needed to get your ideas across. of course you don't need mine or anyone else's ideas as you are doing great. thanks for sharing.

Pappasleaze!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMiloXarts@MiloXarts
Open-minded, with a lot of interests in almost all aspects of life. Loves kinky sex and talking about it. Writing about it is a beautiful hobby ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES