The Local Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
Needy and constantly denied, Amber sinks lower...
25.2k words
4.73
23.5k
25

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MiloXarts
MiloXarts
275 Followers

===============================

Dear Readers,

Thank you for the comments on the preceding chapters and the private messages.

Please notice that this story contains graphically described acts of BDSM, female humiliation & degradation, self-degradation, lesbian domination, male domination, wetting, spanking, etc.

If you still want to read it, at least I warned you. And I hope you'll enjoy reading the story as I enjoyed writing it.

===============================

-- The video call --

"Pamsi, how daring!" Amy chuckled as Amber told her about Lucas and what had happened at the airport and later over the weekend. It was almost 11:00 PM, and Amy sat in front of the camera with wet, apparently freshly washed hair and a green beauty mask on her face. She wore a simple white top with spaghetti straps and white cotton knickers. The hard nipples of her perky breasts poked through the thin cotton, and Amber couldn't help but moisten at the sight of her Mistress' athletic body. She would do everything to kiss her smooth cocoa skin, long legs, and everything between them.

"But you didn't let him put his penis up your tight little hole?" The question came unexpectedly, dragging Amber out of her daydream. "You know who owns the little cunt of yours?"

Amber sat on her knees before her iPhone, wearing a lacy baby-blue Victoria's Secret babydoll and matching panties. Her young, big breasts with small nipples gleamed through the flimsy fabric.

"No, of course not, Miss! You own my cunt. He only fucked me in the ass," Amber replied, talking dirty because she thought Amy liked it. And doing it, she felt the heat crawl up her neck and face.

"Didn't he want?" Amy wondered. "What did you tell him?"

"The first time, he didn't notice," explained Amber. "And then I told him the truth. That... I don't want to get pregnant. And... that's the best way to fuck me without making me cum."

"Mhm, good girl!" Amy purred. "On the one side, you are still a virgin, more or less. On the other side, you get ass fucked like a whore.... It's humiliating, isn't it?" she asked sensually, anticipating to mortify and equally arouse her little slave.

Amber's face reddened, and her vagina twitched.

"Yes, Miss... it's humiliating, but... I like how it makes me feel..." Amber answered as her heart began to flutter.

"I bet you do. You love when your pussy is dripping wet." Amy said, not expecting an answer. She was fixing Amber with her gaze. "And you like having a cock shoved up your tight ass, neglecting your needy cunt. Don't you?"

"Yes, I love it, Miss," Amber answered. "And I didn't come a single time with him," she added proudly, even eagerly. She, indeed, had recently started showing her fingers into her ass while masturbating and enjoyed it every time more.

"Good girl," Amy praised her, smiling brightly.

"And...," Amber began, excited and happy, seeing Amy pleased but trailed off. What she had in mind was likely too gross, she thought.

"And?" the ebony beauty asked, not letting Amber off the hook. "Go on, Pamsi," Amy demanded. "Tell me!"

Amber's face flushed. "And... I took him in my mouth then...," she added, ashamed.

"Eww, how disgusting!" Amy chuckled with played contempt, wrinkling her nose. "You took his penis in your mouth after he pulled him out of your ass? Very nasty. Did he want you to do it?"

"No, Miss," Amber moaned. "I just did...," she stammered.

"You are such a filthy slut, Pamsi," responded Amy. "But I assume dumb little whores like you are supposed to do that." She continued mortifying the blonde slut, knowing that the derogatory words only fueled her desire. "By the way, Pamsi. Would you like being fucked by several men simultaneously? A threesome or foursome, maybe?" Amy asked. "Having all your slutty holes stuffed with big dicks at once?"

Listening to Amy made Amber quiver with arousal within a few minutes. She already did imagine a few times having sex with more than one man or woman, and the thought made her instantly wet. Yet, the sexual need made her dizzy while her panties dampened with every minute.

"Yes, Miss! I mean... I'm not sure, but... even if it scares me... I think I would want it," she moaned, picturing herself sitting on a cock, having another one in her ass, and blowing one. Everything at the same time. She shivered.

"I would want it too. I would love to make you a living fuck doll," said Amy, apparently aroused. "Horny and needy like a bitch in heat and always craving cock and sperm," she giggled. "I want you to keep that attitude. We still wish Lucas to break up with you, don't we?" Asked Amy rhetorically, aware that Amber wasn't so certain about it anymore.

"Yes... Miss," the blonde responded.

"And this is another disgusting way to show him what a dirty slut you actually are," Amy started. "I want you to show him how eager you are to suck him off each time he fucked your ass. Doesn't it sound exciting?" Amy chuckled.

"Yes, Miss," Amber answered, picturing herself tasting her own flavor on his cock again. It was degrading and yet so arousing, plainly because of the fact.

"Good girl. But we were talking about what happened," Amy changed the subject. "Does he actually know how perverted and submissive you are?"

"After what we did at the airport...," Amber began, uncertain, trying to remember the moments from the airport. "I think he could guess it."

Amy looked again deep into her eyes. "We don't want him to guess, stupid, do we?" she said. "Encourage him to treat you like the dirty slut you are. Show him how little respect you deserve. The less he respects you, the faster he will break up with you," Amy continued. "And to be honest. Thinking about him degrading you excites me. Perhaps, because he seems so innocent or at least inexperienced. Or maybe just because you fooled him, and I'd enjoy seeing him taking his turn on you," she smirked, making Amber blush with serious guilt. "Anyway, ever since you pretended you loved but, in fact, just manipulated him, I think it's just fair to be punished for your behavior. Do you agree with me?"

"I do, Miss, but... what should I ask him?" Amber asked, concerned.

Amy laughed. "What would a smart guy like him expect from a big-titted bimbo?" She asked, looking into Amber's eyes, awaiting an answer. "Come on, tell me."

Amber reddened furiously at the derogatory words. But the humiliation made her gush instantly into her panties. "To... behave like a slut," she answered uncertainly. "To be his slut?" She added.

"Exactly, Pamsi!" Amy laughed at her. "Before he breaks up with you, he wants to take advantage of you. Fuck you as often as he can get. And you'll encourage him. Be his slut, his fuckdoll, his cumdump, you name it!" She said. "Be his bimbo slut. Show him what an easy little hussy you can be. Let him feel you up, and grope you during breaks a bit. Do all this until he is fed up with you and finds himself a new girlfriend. And you'll be free," Amy explained.

Amber smiled shyly, but she was also afraid of the confrontation. What would her friends say when it turns out she wasn't the posh snobby student but a submissive, kinky slut who gets off on humiliation? And not least, she felt jealousy burgeoning in her. It would feel terrible to see Lucas with another girl. However, she immediately recognized that losing Amy would be unbearable. She contemplated. It was one of those moments where Amber doubted her decision to surrender to her slutty alter ego. But no matter how hard she fought, she would lose, sooner or later, to her craving. Then, even at that moment, picturing herself being openly groped by Lucas and else handled like a cheap slut, or seeing him with another girl, made her wet because of the embarrassment and humiliation.

"But all the students or even professors might see," Amber remarked, but her objection was weak.

"Let them see," responded Amy. "You love the attention, slut, don't you?" She smiled wickedly.

"And my friends won't respect me anymore," Amber responded, still fighting with herself.

Amy considered the blonde for a few seconds, piercing her with the green eyes without saying anything. Her facial expression betrayed no emotion. Then, suddenly, she began to laugh at Amber.

"Oh, really? You mean the little Instagram sluts?" Amy grinned. "Well, likely. But you do not deserve any respect. You're about to become a sex toy. To fuck, not to respect," Amy shamed her. "When will you finally understand? Isn't it just the imagination of being treated like a cum rag, which makes you wet?"

"It just confused me, Miss... because I thought... you wanted me to be a good girl," she answered with tears in her eyes.

"And I meant it, idiot!" Amy shouted. Then, calmly, she continued: "But in the first place, you are my little humiliation dolly. And I want to play with my doll. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"Yes, Miss," Amber nodded.

"And you follow any of my orders, no matter how degrading or humiliating, because you need me. You need me to humiliate you, to satisfy your perverted needs and your wet cunt." Amber's nipples stiffened more by listening to her Mistress' words. Her face glowed with horniness. She didn't respond, nodded only. Amy continued: "So, what are you? A decent college student or a dumb slut without any self-respect?"

Amber quivered. "I am...," she stuttered, "a dumb slut with no self-respect, Miss."

"Of course you are," Amy smiled nicely. "But, where did we stop? Oh, I see. We were talking about your behavior when with Lucas. Let's continue. As long as Lucas is your boyfriend, I want you to be a good little fuck toy for him like you are for me. It isn't too hard to follow my words, is it?"

"No, Miss," Amber answered.

"Good. The next very important thing is being a good girl for your Mistress means staying excited and aroused. Good girls do not cum. I allowed you to cum one time a day, but I've changed my mind, and I revoke this decision. From now on, you'll have to earn an orgasm by being a good girl for me," explained Amy with a vicious smile. "And to anticipate one thing, you will only rarely be allowed to cum. It makes you obedient, docile, and ditzy like I want you. No cummies, no thinking, no worrying. That way, you'll keep your slutty attitude to please me. You want to please me, or don't you?"

"Of course, Miss," answered Amber, flushing. Her Mistress just told her to turn her into a mindless, sex-crazed slut, and she agreed. Without relief, constantly horny and wet, she turned into a stupid wreck thinking only of her needy cunt. Sooner or later, it would have consequences, Amber knew. Nevertheless, she wanted it. She wanted to give in and stop worrying. At that moment, she realized she always liked giving up responsibility.

"And when Lucas or someone else wants to make you cum, what would you then say, Pamsi?" Amy asked.

"Someone else?" The words crossed Amber's mind, and a shiver went down her spine. It wasn't unpleasant, however, making her mind swirl, and she had difficulty collecting the right words to answer.

"I would s...say," she stuttered, "that I must not cum, Miss. I would say, good girls don't cum," she added.

Amy smiled and nodded, which made Amber proud of herself and happy.

"Very good, Pamsi. But remember," said Amy with a stern facial expression, lowering her voice. "I'll know when you cheat! I will see it in your face, your body language, and of course, I will see it in your panties. And when you cheat, I will punish you severely and make you regret it. Do you still remember what I've told you about lying?"

Amber nodded. "You would leave me if I do," she answered meekly.

"Exactly," Amy responded. She would likely not do it, she thought, but it was important to make her point.

"I promise I won't," responded Amber.

Amy took a little break, paying attention to Amber's reactions. "I trust you. Nevertheless, you will find me every morning on campus and ask me to check your panties."

"Check my panties, Miss?" Amber had to ask because she heard Amy saying it again. Alone, the idea made her blush.

"Yes, if possible, I will check your panties once a day to convince myself that you follow the rules. Not being allowed to cum will make you horny and wet and a little desperate because you are a slut. And your panties will prove it. Won't they?" Amy rhetorically asked, expecting Amber to become extremely horny and desperate within a few weeks. She smiled into herself.

"Yes, Miss," Amber nodded eagerly, knowing Amy was right. Her panties were already soaked with juices.

"And regarding the college, well, it might be challenging to focus on lectures since you'll always be horny and distracted. However, you'll get used to it," Amy continued. "But there are rules to follow. No playing with yourself in campus restrooms, and certainly no penises in your dirty little mouth during breaks! You get punished if you break any rules, got it?" Amy asked.

"Yes, Miss."

"I'm glad you understand. So, let Lucas touch you here and there. Be a dirty little cock tease, and make him hot. Encourage him to treat you like the silly little airhead you are. Keep in mind you want him to drop you." Amy said and added.

"Yes, Miss, but... but when he wants me to...take me in a restroom and... want to..." Amber responded, but Amy cut her off.

"Do I have to explain everything to you twice, you little dunce?" She asked. "I've already told you, Pamsi. Convince him not to. A campus is a place to study, not to get laid. And if you let your wet cunt think for you, you get punished. It's simple, isn't it?"

"Yes, Miss," Amber responded meekly, "but what should I say, if he asks?"

Amy felt annoyed by all the 'buts' and 'ifs,' but calmed down. She constrained herself to a smile. "Offer him to suck him off or fuck you in your place after classes. What, by the way, a good little bimbo girlfriend should always offer."

Amber nodded once more and thought about what Amy was talking about and how everything would influence and change her life on campus and everywhere else. But Amy was right. "God, I get off on this kinky shit," she thought. "I am so sick, and she is right. I am a dumb slut and need it."

Amy couldn't exactly say what bothered Amber, so she said: "Don't worry, silly. You have been loving to tease and to be a little attention whore. And we both know how badly you need the little humiliations. Or am I wrong?" She asked.

"No, Miss, I just... I don't know myself."

"Come closer," Amy said unexpectedly, and Amber moved closer to her iPhone. The black beauty considered the blonde's face, with her big blue eyes, button nose, and pouty, sensual lips. Amber tried to hold her Mistress' gaze but eventually looked away, feeling awkward. "Don't look away, Pamsi. You are beautiful," Amy whispered. The compliment came so suddenly that it made Amber squirm. "I want you to know that," she added. "No matter how cruel I may seem to you sometimes, I'm doing it because you want it. But it doesn't mean I don't care for you because I really do."

"I love you, Miss," she answered and blushed, delighted at the compliment from Amy. Her face beamed with happiness.

Amy still considered Amber's facial features, eyes, mouth, hair, and blushed cheeks.

"Take your babydoll off and let me see your tits," she continued. Amber pulled the top over her head, revealing her round boobs. "Now put your put your phone in front of you, stand up and jump a little bit, make some cute poses for me!"

Amber followed, jumped, making her tits jiggle, turned, and behaved like a bimbo knowing that Amy loved it.

"Your tits are so big and perfect," Amy pondered. "I love them! But I love to see them bound," she smiled devilishly.

"Bound, Miss?" Asked Amber, puzzled, looking at her perfect big double-ds.

"Yes, bound," repeated Amy. "I love how they look so swollen and red when you have your special bra on," she added, blinking.

Amber got the clue and thought she also enjoyed how her boobs looked and felt when wearing her special bra. She liked how it hurt when she put it on. Nevertheless, the kinky idea of doing it for Amy aroused her because she implanted the degrading image of herself in her mind.

"Pinch your nips. Make them hard for me," said Amy, pulling Amber out of her thoughts. The blonde obeyed and started to squeeze her nipples. "Harder," said Amy, making Amber tweak her nipples painfully.

"Mmm," she moaned partly with pleasure, partly with pain.

"You awakened a nasty side of mine I had no idea about. And this other side might love to see you objectified, embarrassed, and degraded," Amy confessed. "After today, there will be no turning back. You must be sure you want to be my slut. Sometimes I have my doubts if you really want it."

"But I am sure, Miss. I want you to be objectified. I want to be your maid... your sex doll... whatever you want me to be!"

"You are so cute when you beg me to degrade you," Amy laughed. "But... it's pretty late, Pamsi, and we have to sleep. However," she paused, "before I hang up, would you show me how wet your panties are?"

"Of course, Miss!" Amber answered but blushed, recognizable. She positioned herself on her hands and knees, and lowered her panties. A wet, slimy patch was clearly visible on the gusset.

Amy was pleased with the sight. Immediately, she became aware of her own wetness.

"I love seeing you so horny and sweetly blushing," she taunted. "Now show me what your beaten buttocks look like," she demanded.

Obediently, Amber turned back to the camera lens of her mobile. Then she positioned herself on all fours and pushed her bottom to the camera. With her head down, she arched her back and spread her legs as much as her lowered panties allowed. Of course, her Mistress would see how moist she had become, which only made her hornier. Which, in turn, caused her to moisten even more.

The thin red lines on Amber's bottom had faded slightly but were still very visible on the pale skin. Amy considered them for a little while. She had never been a sadist, but it aroused her. She had never been a lesbian either, and seeing a pussy wasn't a big turn-on for her, but it seemed to change, too. And she couldn't deny getting aroused watching Amber degrading herself for her amusement. Amber's displayed soaking wet pussy made her dampen her own fresh, white panties.

"Do I become a dyke?" She asked herself with a smile. "At least I don't want to miss a soft girly tongue on my pussy anymore," she thought.

Watching the blonde's gorgeous, voluptuous body caused a strong craving in her loins. Suddenly Amy wished Amber's tongue on her clit. She even considered telling her to come over and eat her out. But it would be wrong. She had an important day ahead, and the day would become torture if she spent the night with Amber.

The blonde, driven by a desire to please her Mistress, began to touch herself, moaning teasingly. She brushed her fingers over her clit and folds, moved up to her ass, and pushed one finger inside, supposing Amy to like what she saw. Then she shoved another finger inside, starting to ass-fuck herself sensually.

Amy watched the blonde's lewd behavior and felt her arousal growing.

After w while, Amber spread her buttocks, revealing her wet holes, as a blob of thick juice rolled off her pussy and dribbled on the sheets below.

"What a dirty little slut," Amy moaned more to herself, watching it.

"I am, Miss," Amber murmured, barely audibly turning her head over the shoulder.

Her three fingers moved now faster as she fucked herself. The wet, sloppy noises were clearly audible in Amy's cellphone speaker.

"Oh my god!" Amy chuckled. "Look at that, you cunt really likes it!" She exclaimed, fascinated by the sight. Amber's wet and swollen pussy began to gush, and long threads of pussy juice began to form between her petals.

MiloXarts
MiloXarts
275 Followers
123456...8