The Local Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Miss," responded Amber. She considered the implications, and the imagination thrilled and aroused more and more.

"And with 'finding out,' I also mean your honesty." Then, Amy raised her finger to emphasize her statement. "When I decide to punish you, I will tell you about it. And you will ask me to 'make you cry.' I want to hear precisely those words. Is it clear? And for what you did today, I will punish you later." Amy paused again and then asked: "So when I tell you to prepare for the punishment, what will you ask me, girl?"

Amber flushed with shame. "I... I will ask you to make me cry, Miss."

"Precisely!"

As Amy said, the prospect of being punished 'later' shot a thrill down Amber's spine. But then confusion and a kind of disappointment grew in her. Of course, she wanted to be a well-educated woman. Nevertheless, she had discovered her need for humiliation and wanted Amy to continue. Amber couldn't imagine not playing that kinky game anymore! Or did Amy really want to stop it? The thought terrified her.

"But... but I thought you would like to see me... humiliated," said Amber, feeling an immediate increase in arousal.

"Don't interrupt me, slut. I'll explain it to you."

"I'm sorry, Miss," responded Amber.

"And on the other side, I didn't forget our kinky arrangement. And I'll keep my word." Amy smiled friendly, hiding how pleased she was. Amber's masochistic side reached deeper than she had previously assumed. She collected herself and went on talking. "But good girls do not punish themselves, do they?" Without waiting for an answer, the black beauty continued. "They get punished. And what's important, a good girl asks for punishment when being bad. Am I right?"

"Yes, Miss," Amber nodded, now obviously horny.

"The same about humiliation. Good girls do not humiliate themselves. They ask for humiliation! Is that also clear?"

"Perfectly clear, Miss," Amber answered again.

"If you want to stay a good girl for me, you will politely ask me to degrade and humiliate you if you feel your inner slut needs it. In fact, you will beg me for it. Or, when you want to impress me, you will ask for permission first. Understood, slut?"

"Yes, Miss, I totally understand," the petite blonde almost gasped. What she had just heard made her heart flutter with excitement. She realized she would have to ask for humiliation, making it even more degrading! But Amber knew she would do it sooner or later. The crotch of the leggings cut again into her pussy, stimulating her throbbing clit. She even didn't notice the tiny movements. Although, Amy did.

While talking to Amber, Amy noticed that new customers had arrived. On a small monitor in the corner, she watched an older couple and two other persons.

"We don't have much time. I have customers. But there is one last point I have to mention," said Amy. "Do you remember what I did to your filthy inner slut, who behaved so lewdly without asking me for permission? I mean humping my leg like a bitch in heat?"

Amber's face went immediately crimson as she nodded.

"Tell me," insisted Amber.

"You... you slapped my face, Miss. And you called me... you called me a big-titted idiot," she stammered, red-faced.

"Do you think I have overreacted?" Amy asked sternly.

"No, Miss, I deserved it!" Amber answered eagerly, feeling how her humiliating words made her pussy gush. And she felt glad that Amy didn't want to end up being her Mistress.

"I'm glad to hear! When you do not follow my orders immediately, you know what follows. And I won't hold back to slap you when others are around when I find it fits. Do you understand?"

Amber couldn't stop her imagination from running wild. She pictured herself in various moments being slapped and called derogatory names by Amy in front of other people and even students from the college. The vivid images poured into her head made her quiver with arousal. Her nipples hardened, and her inner thighs became slippery.

"Okay, pet. Now the rush hour begins!" Amy's words dragged Amber out of the flood of her kinky thoughts and images. "We have to stop that now and get back to work. And there is some work you could help me with!"

"But Miss, I can't leave the office like this!" protested Amber quietly. "They might think I peed myself," she added, making a mortified facial expression.

"Oh, really? I just considered letting you stand in the corner of the main salesroom with your leggings around your ankles for everyone to see," answered Amy. "As a punishment."

Amber's face reddened with shame.

"Miss, please..."

Amy giggled. "I won't do it. At least not yet," she said, winking at Amber.

The large wet patch on Amber's leggings-clad thighs was indeed evident. But Amy remembered her jogging pants in the cupboard.

"Perhaps I have a solution for that," she stated and hurried to peek inside the cupboard. She looked in one of the cartons and found them.

"Perfect!" She said to herself.

Then, positioning herself next to the door, avoiding potential customer looks, Amy hastily opened the zipper of the flared leather mini skirt and slid it down her long legs.

Amber turned her head and admired her Mistress' body. Her long legs, narrow waist, and smooth curves of her slender hips. The blue lacy panties did not escape her attention either.

Noticing her gaze, Amber smiled. "Would you like to watch underneath?" Amy asked teasingly. Amber gulped and nodded, feeling her face flushing with heat. "Then be a good girl for your Mistress, and put it on." Saying this, she threw her skirt at Amber. "Hurry up, slut!"

-- Caning --

Amber obeyed. She got up and hid behind the door while Amy left the office. Then she pulled her wet leggings down.

"I'm waiting for you, girl!" she heard Amy's singing voice.

Not wanting to disappoint her Mistress, Amber quickly took her high heels off and pulled the black flared skirt over her hips.

Even if Amy was taller, she was noticeably skinnier in the hips. As Amber wanted to zip up the skirt, she realized she had to pull it much higher over her waist, offering her legs a good view. The office had no mirror, but she recognized that the leather mini barely covered her ass. And she had no panties on! A thrill went through her body, but she didn't stop. Her arousal and her wetness excited and terrified her equally. She had to visit the restroom to wipe herself, she thought.

After putting the sandals back on, she looked down at her legs again. The high heels didn't match the outfit, but it was the least of her worries. Embarrassed yet thrilled, Amber left the office.

"And, there you go!" Amy said, noticing Amber behind.

After the customer paid, she turned to Amber. In the flared leather mini skirt, she looked indeed slutty. The hem reached a little more than a palm below her crotch, and it got even better. Namely, Amy noticed the slightly glistering skin of Amber's inner thighs. On top of that, the noticeably hard nipples poked through the t-shirt. She stepped up to Amber.

"You look like a whore," she thought, but to Amber, she whispered: "You look gorgeous!"

"But I feel so exposed... and embarrassed," the blonde answered quietly.

"You are not on campus here, right?" asked Amy silently. Amber nodded. "So you can act out your inner slut. Embrace her, learn what she really likes. Here, you are absolutely safe. When not in a place like that, with me on your side, where do you want to try?" Amy encouraged Amber. "I know you want it to, little slut!" she smiled.

"Okay, I will try," Amber giggled nervously, dazed by the whirling emotions and excitement.

"That's my girl! Smile, and giggle a little. Men love it. You will see! And if you do a good job, I will allow you today a peek under my blue lacy panties. How does it sound? Would you like to kiss me there, hm?"

Amber blushed, but her eyes opened wide. "Yes," she answered and giggled nervously.

"And one last point, little slut," Amy whispered. "Smile. Be courteous. Don't talk back. I don't want any complaints!"

"No, Miss... I mean, I will behave," answered Amber, surprised herself.

Amy turned her head and pointed at a male customer in front of the checkout. "The customer looks for a video. Would you please help him?" she asked. Amber immediately got the clue that it wasn't a request.

"Help?! How?" she asked, mortified.

"Just ask him and then search for it on the shelf. It can't be that hard, can it? And in case it isn't there, take a look in the basement. It might be there, maybe," Amy added, pushing a key into Amber's hand.

"Basement?" asked Amber, stressing even more.

Without answering the question, Amy pushed her forward. "You'll find out! Go!" saying it, she slapped the blonde's ass with a loud smack, making heads turn and a few customers smirk.

Amber stepped up to the waiting customer, ashamed but with smoldering desires in the core. She hoped he wouldn't smell her arousal because she did.

While the middle-aged man explained what kind of a BDSM title he was looking for, Amber couldn't help feeling her face flush with embarrassment. She felt awkward talking about a foreign man about that, even if she watched kinkier videos on the internet.

"God, this is so insincere," she blamed herself. "That's a shop like any other. People come here just to buy things."

Then she remembered Amy's words. She was safe here with Amy, and she wasn't on campus. She remembered the attention she used to get when parading around in her skimpy bikini in Mexico or Florida on vacation. She loved to attract looks. Amy was right! One side of her was a slut, and she should live it out. Here, she could be the other person.

"Okay, please follow me, Sir," she said to the man, mustering as much confidence as possible, and headed to the other room where the movie shelves were.

While tottering on her heels, she felt the man stare at her bottom.

"Boarding School Spanking," she repeated the title the customer told her and searched through the alphabetically sorted plastic covers.

She bent slightly over the rack and noticed out of her eye's corner how the customer and someone else stared at her. The skirt rode up dangerously, and Amber noticed a little thrill.

"Spanking," she repeated to herself. And indeed, she found the title. Precisely, she found two parts. She bent one more time, but this time on purpose and a little more. The movement made her heart flutter. Gosh, it was so daring! She thought, feeling fresh air blowing over her wet cunt. Did she expose herself? She asked. But then she grabbed the covers and turned to the customer.

"The first or the second part, Sir?" Amber asked.

Beads of sweat formed on the man's forehead. "I take both, I guess." He said, took the covers, and disappeared.

Amber realized that playing with men worked here as well as everywhere, and she giggled, satisfied with herself.

"Hi," a young female in her twenties stepped up to Amber with many piercings on her face. "Could you advise me a bit about flavored lubes?" The petite blonde smiled friendly. "Sure, please follow me," she answered.

The shop became pretty crowded in the meantime, and Amber still felt the stares of the customers, but it didn't bother her anymore. Wanting to be helpful and please Amy, she threw herself into the talks with patrons, and after a while, she ignored the stares.

After two hours, the shop began to thin out, though. Only a few customers left, and Amber found a little time to satisfy her own curiosity.

She found a small group of women in their thirties who giggled like little girls while considering some vibrating toys. Two of them gave Amber curious looks. Of course, it was evident to the others that she wore no bra under the t-shirt, but Amber didn't care. She wondered how fast she got used to the attention she got.

As Amber entered the last room, full of clothes and other fetish items, she wondered how big it actually was. She had risked a look lately as she visited the sex shop for the first time but didn't realize how large it was. There hung countless costumes, uniforms, suits, dresses, and other outfits on big clothing racks and rails along the entire room's walls.

Amber browsed through the female clothes and discovered a sexy French maid outfit made of latex. Then, another one made of satin, lace, and frills.

"Wow," she mumbled, seeing the prices. Some of the outfits cost several hundred dollars.

Most of the outfits were sexy, the others funny, looking like Halloween costumes. But there were some rubber suits with gas masks that terrified her.

Then, Amber accidentally spotted a dummy wearing a kind of bra. Her heart began to flutter as she recognized the purpose. It was made of white, glossy fake leather. The shoulder straps were relatively inconspicuous, but the adjustable straps instead of cups attracted her attention. It was a kind of torture bra like the ones she had created herself, but better! Amber didn't know why it became such a big turn-on for her, but the kind of pain made her instantly wet.

She pulled the bra off the mannequin and rushed into the changing room. With trembling fingers, Amber took off the t-shirt and put the straps over her shoulders. It took some effort to adjust the width under her boobs and the length of the shoulder straps, but finally, she got it. While fastening the adjustable straps around the base of her breasts, she could feel how her needy cunt began to ooze juices under the short skirt.

Suddenly, the curtain of the changing cubicle was pulled aside, and Amy appeared in front of Amber. Amy smiled, but her eyes expressed arousal.

"I'm glad you found it," said Amy with a suspicious smile. "I wanted to show you the bra today evening," she added. "I guessed you'd like it."

Amber looked through the gap of the half-opened cubicle. Her face expressed embarrassment, but her eyes were pure lust. "Do we have still customers?" She asked.

"And if we had?" asked Amy teasingly.

"They might see... my breasts."

"Tits," Amy corrected her. "Sluts have tits."

"My tits," murmured Amber. "Someone might see."

"Let them see," she answered mockingly, leaving the blonde uncertain.

Then, unexpectedly for Amber, Amy approached and pushed her against the wall, pressing her perky breasts against Amber's big, round tits. Then, the shop girl pressed her soft lips on hers!

Thousands of times, Amber had imagined how it would feel to kiss a girl, but she had never dared. And now, feeling the soft touch, she took her breath literally. Ravenous emotions ran through her mind and body. She loved the flavor, the scent, and the electrifying feeling on Amy's lips. She recognized how much she fell in love with her at that moment.

While their lips melded, Amy pushed her hand under Amber's skirt, and her fingers slid between the dripping folds. Amber had been needy like a bitch in heat since she entered the shop, Amy knew. But she had become horny as well and wanted the blonde's tongue on her clit, in her pussy, and in her tight ass.

Amber moaned and squirmed while her fingers stroked Amber's wet cunt skillfully. Carefully she dipped one finger deeper and deeper into the blonde's fuck hole, noticing no resistance.

"Oh yes, please, don't stop!" Amber groaned between the kisses.

Amy pushed the second finger and became sure the slut wasn't a virgin anymore. Maybe she hadn't been fucked yet, but she had been ready long since. She inserted her third finger and pushed them deep into Amber's cunt! Amber moaned loudly and writhed unconscious. An orgasm approached briskly, and Amber craved it so much! But just before the verge, Amy pulled off, denying the blonde slut, leaving her unfulfilled.

It didn't bother her in the least whether Amber was a virgin, but her evil side had long awakened and requested her pleasure.

"You aren't a virgin anymore, slut!" Amy blurted with pretended anger. "Did you let Lucas fuck you, you little liar pig!?" she hissed the question.

"No! I promise! I never have--"

"It's hard to believe you, slut!" Amy cut her off.

"Miss, I beg you! Lucas never... never fucked my me and... none has!"

God can be so cruel, thought Amy. She had never been that way. Had Amber's masochistic nature unleashed her malicious pleasure?

"Even if you have never had a real dick in your little fuck hole, you're not a virgin anymore! What does it make you? What did I say?"

Amber's emotions spun! She felt horny, embarrassed, and fearful. She didn't know it, or did she? Nevertheless, she felt so sorry! Tears welled up in her eyes. She was such a disappointment!

"I'm a liar pig, Miss," she mumbled pathetically, looking up at Amy.

"And do you remember, slut, what I've told you about lies?!" blurted Amy, pretending to be mad.

"Please, I beg you, Miss!" Whined Amber and sank to her knees. "I didn't know! I promise! Please, punish me as severely as you want, but don't leave me!"

"I will punish you for this lie as well!" said Amy. "Your punishment seems to be pretty severe, I guess!"

"Yes, Miss," whined Amber.

"Get up," demanded Amy and softened noticeably.

Amber still had tears on her cheeks while Amy wiped the slightly blurred mascara under her eyes.

"I forgive you, but I warn you, slut. It won't happen again," explained the black beauty with distinctly softer. "And now... I guess your bra isn't tight enough. Is it??"

Seeing the change in Amy's voice and her intentions, confusion spread through Amber. And even when thrown emotionally out of balance, her arousal returned quickly. Her heart fluttered, and she quivered.

"Yes, Miss," she responded, noticing sparkles in Amy's eyes. "I like... when it hurts," she added. While talking, Amber felt the incredible heat glowing again between her thighs.

After Amy fastened the straps around the base of each of Amber's boobs, contracting them very tight, the petite blonde gasped aloud with a mix of pain and pleasure. With every little tug as the straps tightened around the base of her left breast, her lust took more control over Amber, and her masochistic side emerged. As Amy reached couldn't draw the strap anymore, she smiled cruelly.

"I think it's enough. Does it hurt?"

"Yes...," whispered Amber, dazed with arousal.

"Too much?"

"Good... let's tighten the other one," said Amy and constricted the other strap.

Once more where Amber's tits obscenely bulged, already turning dark red. It was something that had never turned her on, thought Amy. But seeing the blonde's beautiful round tits so obscenely exposed aroused her. And even if her own breasts were pretty small, she imagined Amber with her tits getting bigger and saggier. Where did all her kinky imagination come from, she wondered.

"Jump a little for me," she ordered.

Aroused as she was, Amber followed the order immediately. She began to jump instantly, making her tits jiggle up and down.

"Do you like it, Miss," Amber asked, panting and sweating.

Amber laughed at her. "It's so hilarious," she exclaimed. And after a few seconds, she let her stop.

Pushing Amber slightly back against the cubicle wall, Amy kissed her again and began to play with Amber's cunt. Within seconds, Amber was moaning into Amy's mouth while their lips melded.

The climax was just a step away. Overwhelmed with emotions, Amber panted, writhed, moaned with unbearable frustration, and quivered on rubbery knees as Amy pulled her hand back, denying her.

The petite blonde gasped and almost whined, frustrated. Even some tears rolled down her cheeks.

"This is how edging feels like," whispered Amy and touched Amber's lips with her, from Amber's cunt, wet fingers.

The petite blonde smelled her scent, although she had never tasted her wetness. Yet, watching Amy's lustful gaze, she parted her lips. The wet, slimy fingers dripping with her own arousal slid over her tongue. Amber's body trembled with tension and desire.