The Local Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her words surprised her. But she recognized that Amber had become more than just a plaything to her. It wouldn't stop her plans regarding Amber, though. She loved manipulating her and documenting her progress. Love and work didn't necessarily have to be mutually exclusive. Nevertheless, she indeed fell in love with her.

After hearing Amy saying it, Amber's face brightened immediately, and she hugged her Mistress. She wished to kiss her all over but knew better.

However, Amy guessed Amber's intention and stroked her left cheek. Bending forward, she said: "One kiss. And don't ruin my makeup."

Amber kissed her Mistress passionately, filled with love and eager to be anything Amy wanted her to be.

"Your obedience pleased me a lot!" Amy smiled at her.

"Thank you, Miss. I... I felt utterly humiliated," Amber answered, lowering her gaze.

"You are a good girl," cooed Amy and straightened herself in the next moment. "Now, put your t-shirt and panties back on. Let's talk about Lucas. We don't have much time!"

"Yes, Miss," Amber responded cheerfully and eagerly. She took a seat behind the kitchen counter. She wiped the tears of happiness.

"Now. Do you remember what I told you about breaking off with Lucas?" Amy continued.

"Yes, Miss. I must not break up with him, but he could break up with me."

"And do you remember what I said, how you could make him do it?"

Amber giggled nervously. "You said I could turn into a nympho slut, Miss. And sooner or later he would give up."

"Yes, it's basically the idea," Amy nodded. "But that also means you have to act and behave according to your role."

"And what does it mean?" Amber asked, again a little naively, as Amy contemplated.

Amy grinned. "Write 'Amber' on the sheet and underline it." Amber did as told. "Imagine Amber is a college student. What qualities do you think of? How is she in your imagination?"

Amber pictured the perfect version of her college self.

"Educated?" she said, uncertain.

"Write down. Educated. What else? Confident, decent, willful, eloquent?" Amy dictated, and Amber noted everything.

"Any other ideas?" Amy asked, but Amber shook her head, still too dazed with desire and emotions. She noticed that she could hardly focus on following her Mistress.

"Okay, leave a little space if we find some more attributes. Now, write 'Pamsi' below." Amy didn't want to focus too much on 'Amber' anyway. The other list was more important.

Hearing Amy saying that name made Amber's clit twitch immediately, and her nipples hardened.

"Yes, Miss," Amber answered and followed, writing and underlining 'Pamsi' on the sheet of paper.

"Perfect. Now imagine yourself in a beautiful house with me as your Mistress. You're wearing a short and revealing maid uniform and serve my guests and my drinks. It's your new life. What kind of girl are you then? What does your Mistress expect?"

Amber's face blushed immediately. You couldn't fight to picture herself wearing such an outfit, with her panties showing to everyone. The vision made her heart beat faster with excitement. And she wanted to please Amy so much.

"Slutty," she responded eagerly, smiling and glimpsing at Amy.

"Write it down," she smiled back. "What else? Think the opposite of 'Amber,'" suggested Amy. She wanted Amber to form her own submissive features.

"Oh, that's a good idea, Miss," Amber answered and contemplated. "Submissive and obedient?" she looked up for Amy's approval. Amy nodded, and Amber wrote it down. Then she imagined herself again, tottering on platform high heels in a maid uniform, with a service plate full of champaign glasses. A heatwave washed over her as she pictured the scene, seeing herself stumbling and letting the drinks fall. The women would giggle and call her clumsy. And her Mistress would punish her for her incompetence in front of the audience. Red-faced with arousal, Amber added: "I think, docile and clumsy," knowing her slutty side whispered it into her ear. "And maybe mindless... because always horny," she giggled then.

Amy nodded again. "Very good, Pamsi!" she praised her.

Trembling with emotions, Amber had difficulties noting everything.

"Thank you, Miss," she responded, looking up and smiling.

"Okay, now let's look over our notes one last time. Read once more the characteristics of Amber," demanded Amy.

"She is confident, decent, willful and eloquent," Amber read.

"And that means being attentive, participating, and of course, there is no touching herself, no cock sucking in the restrooms. Amber is a good girl, isn't she?"

Amber, of course, couldn't avoid again imagining herself in a college restroom, on her knees, sucking on a cock.

"Yes, Miss," she answered with a hammering heart.

"Good. Now read once more the Pamsi attributes," said Amy.

"Pamsi is slutty, submissive, obedient, clumsy, mindless, and horny," read Amber slowly.

"Yes!" said Amy, satisfied. "And while Pamsi is not a college girl but a little hussy, what is she doing?" she asked, gazing into Amber's eyes. She noticed the arousal in them.

Amber tried to focus and explain. "It means that Pamsi plays a lot with her... cunny. She likes boys and wears revealing clothes... and she giggles a lot--"

"Good! What more?"

"And she does what being told... no talking back. And she likes boys... And everyone thinks she is an... easy."

Being asked like a child and explaining things to Amy was degrading, but Amber loved every second. While talking, she kept picturing herself in that role, making a thousand butterflies flutter in her belly.

"Very well done, Pamsi!" said Amy with a bright smile. "And remember what I lately said: Edging at least five times every day. The first time before lectures, the last before sleeping. And well, to make it more challenging... Pamsi isn't allowed to touch her cunny to play with herself. She must learn to hump things and grind her throbbing clit on something," she added. "And only one ruined orgasm a day, before sleeping. Get it into you little brain," she said, friendly smiling.

"I will do as you wish, Miss!" answered Amber, shivering with unbearable arousal in the meantime. Her thoughts became foggy.

"And with Lucas, well. If you are with Lucas, you also slip into that role. Consider revealing him a few secrets. That's makes it easier. You'll have to tell him a little more about your kinky desires anyway."

"Oh, and... when he wants to... touch me at college?" Amber asked, uncertain.

"Then try to convince him not to," answered Amy, picturing struggling Amber, trying to resist her arousal while Lucas' fingers played with her clit somewhere in a corner. "Amber is an assertive college girl, isn't she? And if she fails, however. She will tell me and ask for punishment, as we talked about. Right?"

"I can't just say no," Amber answered, smiling.

"Didn't you listen to what I said? There is no 'no' for you anymore," Amy explained calmly. "Neither me nor Lucas, as long as he's your boyfriend. You can try to convince him, but you do as he says. Have we settled it now?"

"Yes, Miss, I am sorry," answered Amber, seeing Amy's stern gaze, and shivered, knowing what it meant.

Glimpsing at her watch, Amy asked. "When will Lucas be back?"

"Oh, today evening at 9:05 PM. He asked me to pick him up from the airport," Amber answered.

"You see, that's perfect! You have enough time to prepare yourself, edge a few times, and make yourself hot for him," remarked Amy and winked at Amber. "But no cummies without my permission."

"Of course, Miss," responded Amy convincingly.

The black beauty reached for her smartphone, and a few tones of incoming messages echoed from Amber's phone a while later. "I sent you a link to a girl's blog named Camy or so. You could learn a lot from her. I want you to visit the website, okay?"

"I will, Miss," Amber assured, seeing Amy's stern gaze. Her nipples were rock hard, and her panties soaked through.

Amy collected her things and put everything in her bag. "Wednesday is a big sale in 'Warren Center.' I think we should get you a few really sexy things. Would you like?"

"Yes, of course, Miss."

"Perfect! I will see you at the lectures anyway."

"I can't wait, Miss!" Amber exclaimed.

Amy pointed to her left cheek, and Amber immediately got the clue. She stepped up, balancing on tiptoes, still remembering how her Mistress wanted her to act. She straightened her knees and leaned forward as much as possible, pushing out her tits. Then, holding her arms down along her body while keeping her upper arms and hands above the waist, she kissed Amy. Of course, she closed her eyes and puckered up her lips while kissing Amy's warm and well-smelling cheek.

"I love you, Miss," she said.

"A perfect little princess kiss," Amy praised her.

-- Seeing Lucas again --

Around 8.30 PM, Amber parked her Mini Cooper in the parking lot near the terminal. She still had more than 30 minutes until the plane landed, and her excitement grew with every minute. Her heart fluttered, and her hands trembled. She only couldn't explain to herself why. Only a few hours ago, she could think only about Amy. She pictured Amy naked with her in bed and remembered the passionate sex and all the kinky things they had done. Now, she was sitting in her car, dolled up like an easy slut and hoping for Lucas' approval.

In fact, she should be relaxed. If Lucas didn't like how she looked, it could be the first step to breaking up, right? And this was precisely what she intended to do, or did she? But before she tried to answer these questions, she knew her pride would suffer if he refused her. No guy had ever refused nor broken up with her. She was the one who decided if and when the relationship ended.

While sitting and thinking, she realized her old alter ego had still been there and occasionally emerged from the depths. Amber wiped the thought aside. To please Amy, she must not think that way anymore! She wanted to be a good girl.

Amber's decisions were influenced by her constant arousal, and she knew it, of course. And her continuous arousal was influenced mainly by her fantasy but also by her activities. Her thoughts circled around the depraved times she and Amy had and those that were yet to come. Arousal and expectations outweighed the doubts and anxiety, and Amber couldn't wait for the next shot. It was like a drug.

Perhaps Jessica and Amy were right, and she wasn't a college type? And she would likely have never gone to college if her mother didn't insist. But what would she do instead? She could pretend to visit the college for the next two years, but the truth would come out sooner or later. What then? There was Instagram, of course, but the competition was enormous, and she still hadn't enough followers to make it a living. And it would probably wait another two or three years if it worked. She understood there would be no place for Amy or Lucas or her sexual needs.

Amber contemplated. She wanted to do something that had to do with sex and Amy. Okay, she already considered herself an expert in social media questions without a college degree, right? Would there be a way to link her submissive sexual appetite with a social platform for adults to make money with? A cam girl? An own, paid account somewhere? She had to inform herself and talk with Amy about it.

Pushing her hand under her short skirt, Amber brushed with two fingers over her panty-clad clit, and a lustful shiver ran down her spine. She had edged two times before leaving to pick up Lucas. As Amy ordered, she hadn't used her hands. Instead, she had humped on her bed's corner, feeling like a lewd animal. It had been degrading, especially watching it later in the video she recorded. But it made her almost cum, seeing herself humping, whimpering with pleasure, and drooling like a dog. Would she find buyers for a video like this? The question crossed her mind.

Amber's mind strayed for a while, and then she thought about the website she had been reading when Amy left. 'DaddysGirlCamy' was a blog about 'daddy's and mommy's girls' standing as a synonym for extremely submissive women who pleased their masters, mistresses, or owners and liked the infantile touch. Amber found hundreds of comments from women of various ages who celebrated their surrender, mostly to men. However, she also found comments from mommy's girls.

Little girls (as a substitute for daddy's and mommy's girls), sluts, pets, slaves, cunts, dolls, and bimbos - the names were distinct but seemed to mean basically the same. And even if different fetishes were involved, all the women seemed to have a few things in common. Most were writing about being owned, which fascinated Amber from the start. They called their partners owners. Perceiving Amy not only as her Mistress but also as her owner made Amber feel extraordinarily servile. And thinking about it alone made her wet!

And there had also been a lot of rules for such girls. Amber remembered a few of them and decided to memorize as many as possible within the next few days. She bookmarked the page to check it more often anyway.

What made Amber really smile was that she felt now encouraged and liberated. Paradoxically, descending into a dependency on Amy and submitting to her, she enjoyed the feeling of inner balance. And she experienced thousands of females like her. Many of them already lived their submissive lifestyle at the side of their owners. Some came even from California, which was no wonder. Amber had been thinking of contacting one of them.

Remembering Amy's remark about her being Amy's lowly little maid perfectly matched that picture. Amber imagined herself following orders and serving her Mistress and likely her guests without questioning.

In her mind's eye, Amber saw herself serving drinks at a party, wearing a maid outfit as Amy told her. She would walk among guests while her ass hung out of the short maid uniform, revealing her ruffled panties. Men would occasionally grope or slap her ass. Certainly, the men would love it, and she would spend a lot of time on her knees, but that was the idea, wasn't it? No making decisions, not thinking for herself, just obeying. She would be a perfectly good girl for her Mistress, she thought.

Amber also contemplated writing her own blog as a kind of diary. She decided to talk with Amy about that. But continuing the thought, she considered if she would post her own pictures to document the progress as Camy, the blog girl, does. Sure, displaying her body in a tiny bikini and reading the hot comments of her followers who admired her was something she loved. However, she couldn't say if she found the courage to show herself off nude or in a lewd costume, which could sometimes be more scandalous than being naked. Maybe something without showing her whole face, though? She considered.

The watch in the car showed 8:55 PM, and Amber knew it was time for her to go inside. She had messaged Lucas that she would wait for him at the gate.

Amber looked one more time into the mirror. She had put on the heavy makeup she used to do for clubbing. The fake lashes made her eyes look big and sexy. The lipgloss highlighted her pouty lips, which looked wet and hot. The only thing Amber had never done before like this was her hair. She put it into a high ponytail. Camy suggested either a high ponytail or a style with two pigtails. Wearing two pigtails with big bows would fit the picture of 'Pamsi' better, but she didn't dare to wear her hair in public like that.

Nevertheless, the high ponytail had its advantages, too. The blogger described this hairstyle as a 'love handle.' It meant the Master or Mistress who used the slut for oral pleasure had a good grip. And a sex toy had to be user-friendly.

"Gosh, how degrading," Amber whispered while her words while a pleasant twitch between her legs accompanied her thoughts.

Amber couldn't stop picturing herself on her knees with Lucas' cock in her mouth, used like a sex doll. The depraved fantasies and considerations made her cunt twitch and oozing juices. The wetness inside her panties made her inner thighs already slick, and likely the leather seat under her.

The only thing Amber didn't like in her hairdo was the white bow. She wished she had a powder pink one matching her top.

"I'm a perfectionist. I can't help it," she giggled at her own reflection.

A roaring plain somewhere above her reminded her to hurry. After touching her lips quickly with the lipgloss, she exited the car.

While tottering on her high heels towards the terminal entrance, Amber's big tits wobbled without a bra under the tight top. It made men leer at her. And just before she got in, a fresh breeze blew under her skirt, lifting it and revealing white panties-clad bubble butt, which didn't escape the attention of a group of men standing around the corner. Amber heard a subtle catcall behind her but didn't mind. In Mexico, where she loved to spend her vacation, it was pretty normal to be catcalled. It was just an expression of worship. And anyway, she had panties on! She smiled to herself.

Finally, she reached the gate, where a bigger group of people waited for their men, women, girlfriends, relatives, or friends. Occasionally, announcements rang out through the loudspeakers. The noise level in the terminal hall was pretty high anyway.

Standing near a mirroring surface, Amber could once more admire herself. She had to admit, the outfit was pretty daring. But that was what she had intended when choosing her clothes. She would do it much more often from now on. Or wouldn't she? Of course she would, she thought.

Also, ignoring stares would need training, as she realized. Especially the women seemed to be jealous of her big titties and sexy legs, which, by the way, looked much longer in the high-heeled sandals. She needed other high heels, as good girls wore them.

The anticipation of seeing Lucas and his reaction made Amber all tingly and fluttery with excitement. Her small nipples stiffened and poked through the tight cotton top, and the tight jeans jacket didn't cover her evident excitement. However, the highlight of her outfit was the short, pink, flared skirt. Originally, it had reached two palms under her bottom, which was considered very short. But before leaving the apartment, Amber had rolled up the waistband, considerably shortening the skirt's length. The hem ended now, maybe a palm under the curves of her buttocks, and the slightest negligence could make her show off her white panties to everyone.

Amber's reflections about panties made her face flush a bit, but not because of the leering looks of the people who glimpsed at her. The thought about Camy's, the blog owner's suggestion about panties, made her blush with arousal.

Panties seemed to be a big topic among sluts, submissive sluts, bimbos, and 'good girls,' of course. Some girls commented they didn't wear any panties to make themselves easier fuckable. Their words, not Amber's. The others indicated that some lingerie styles made them look hotter than being naked. However, Amber especially liked Camy's theory, which meant that panties were perfectly fine for subtle humiliations. The girl mentioned, for example, that she used to slide her panties halfway down when kneeling in front of her owner to service him. Doing it made her feel submissive and extremely inferior to her owner. Especially if she did it in a daring place, the blogger wrote.

It was a hot idea, as Amber considered. And it was indeed more embarrassing for a slut to have her panties lowered to her knees or ankles than being naked. Amber agreed with that, absolutely!

However, the panty style itself could be used to make a slutty girl feel embarrassed. Beautiful, expensive, sexy, and lacy lingerie had to be worn only by superior women. Sluts and bimbos should consider, as mentioned, not wearing panties at all or only tiny, revealing, and cheap styles. Extremely submissive sluts and daddy's or mommy's girls should never wear grown women's panties. Simple panties with little bows, ruffled panties, or character prints, like princesses, cartoons, ducks, bears, dolls, little red hearts, and similar, were a perfect choice. Such panties made them feel particularly inferior and helped them understand their role. And character pull-ups were the best choice for girls who used to wet themselves more extensively.